(2014/01) January 2014

Congrats JT! Relaxing job good mah, at least no stress. Dun worry too much abt bb size, see what your gynae say. Wah! You dare to go chiong Watsons ah! I was thinking to go but the tpy one always very pack and crowded especially lunch time! Maybe will swing by later. Any good buys?
My detailed scan still a long way to go, same as yours, Gbob, on the 11th! Is yours at tmc? Mine is around noon time hopefully wont be too long. After that only see gynae to review results, so long to wait before can see bb again!
Ya ya mine at TMC also... But mine in the morning... Long wait hor.... If only time flies by

oh.. she yang orh lo.. have to keep talkin and talkin to her abt the little bro she will be having hee

my girl really depends on her mood.. something she find it funny to push my tummy and see it bounce out.. she will do it over n over again.. lolz

morning mommies~~ had my detailed scan in KKH yst.. confirm it's a boy.. the sonographer is experienced one.. very fast + baby very cooperative.. and mani scans given to me (including the snap shot of his genital feature...!!! haha) after subsidy, the scan was $52.50 + see doc $37.
wow congrats :)

ya lor~ surprised to see since yst no replies. yst went to see my gynae and show him the report by KKH.. he check thru the graphs and says that baby is in good size.. no need to worry.. hee.. growing well.. phew~~~ im putting on weight and baby not!!?? that's not fair and possible lor.. haha

ya lor~ surprised to see since yst no replies. yst went to see my gynae and show him the report by KKH.. he check thru the graphs and says that baby is in good size.. no need to worry.. hee.. growing well.. phew~~~ im putting on weight and baby not!!?? that's not fair and possible lor.. haha
Good for u deary. Now u dnt have to worry so much lah. Just eat what your heart desires... But of cos in moderation :)

Good good now you can relax and continue to eat and enjoy!

hee.. ya lor!! i told my gynae impossible leh~~ now can eat in peace.. but oso will choose healthier food la.. hoping to go for natural.. baby big i cant deliver naturally..

Ok... Lets talk abt "healthier food". What are the examples?

For me, I v bad actually. I just eat whatever I feel like eating only... Nvr really eat healthier food de... But I do snack on fruits at times la.

haha i oso nv eat healthily.. onli when i feel like eating lor.. hee.. too used to such diets.. tts why before pregnant.. im oso plump plump.. hee

haha i oso nv eat healthily.. onli when i feel like eating lor.. hee.. too used to such diets.. tts why before pregnant.. im oso plump plump.. hee
It's ok o girl... So long as we r happy ma. Life is short leh... N most times unpredictable, just whack la so long we feel happy can le :)

Thanks~~ ya the doc say haf to take more proteins, fruits, veg (a must to have a day), 2 eggs a day. Promogranate is good for baby..

Does it mean 2 eggs everyday? I have in fact upped my protein (meat) intake since pregnant, before that my don't really like meat, but baby's weight still low :(
Yesterday tried to look for promegranate but could not find, only found promegranate juice... tonight will go another supermart :)

It's ok o girl... So long as we r happy ma. Life is short leh... N most times unpredictable, just whack la so long we feel happy can le :)

haha.. whack.. but.. when see those pretty dress and cloths cannot fit in very sad.. so... im still determined to go for gym as soon as i can after delivery!!! but the tot of perspiring during confinement makes me very sian.. luckily Jan is windy.. :) previously my confinement in April was torturous to me..!!

Does it mean 2 eggs everyday? I have in fact upped my protein (meat) intake since pregnant, before that my don't really like meat, but baby's weight still low :(
Yesterday tried to look for promegranate but could not find, only found promegranate juice... tonight will go another supermart :)

Ya.. that's what the doctor told me and i read somewhere before also mentioned that mommies can eat up to 2 eggs a day. normal adult is onli 1 egg a day.. veg and fruits.. fruits mainly is help to ease constipation..

if you can take beef, beef is also good.can make baby strong. morning take fresh milk, bread with cheese.. all these high calcium very good for baby's bone development.

promegranate not easy to find.. but when u dun wan u alw see pple selling.. haha.. can try durians (in moderate please! haha) as sugar makes baby big.. but if have history of diabetic please consult ur gynae.. haha..

JT, your first one also natural? If you have been thru b4 should not be a prob! :)
I also very bad at eating since I don't like many types of food. What I do is try to supplement with lots of fruits. Cannot stand meat or fish, so maybe I should load up on eggs too. Hmm..but later high cholesterol how? GBOB, we should try to inspire each other to eat more heathily!Hahaha
For those 2nd or more times mummies, is there any difference in your bump position between a boy and a girl that you are carrying? Seems like this time my bump is more protruding at the belly area while previously with my gal, seems to be more generally widespread. And hor, my belly is cummulating a lot of fats!cham cham, put on there will be hard to loose after give birth!

but the doc say my baby is abit small and underweight.. to9 will bring the report to show my gynae.. if the gynae also agree, then i have to take note of my diet liao.. i have been putting on weight.. but baby is not.. make me abit worry..!! then go back to KKH for another scan 3 weeks later to monitor the growth of baby.. :(

Congrats on bb boy! How the doc know the bb is small...through the detail scan? I scare too coz i have been putting on wt but tummy seem like no so big...so quite worrying esp when u mentioned it. Tml i have to ask my gynae for more advise. Looking forwards to my detail scan tomorrow!:)

JT, your first one also natural? If you have been thru b4 should not be a prob! :)
I also very bad at eating since I don't like many types of food. What I do is try to supplement with lots of fruits. Cannot stand meat or fish, so maybe I should load up on eggs too. Hmm..but later high cholesterol how? GBOB, we should try to inspire each other to eat more heathily!Hahaha
For those 2nd or more times mummies, is there any difference in your bump position between a boy and a girl that you are carrying? Seems like this time my bump is more protruding at the belly area while previously with my gal, seems to be more generally widespread. And hor, my belly is cummulating a lot of fats!cham cham, put on there will be hard to loose after give birth!

not sure any difference in bump as my bump look same as compared to #1...i duno #2 gender yet and tml will know leh. I think these not accurate as i heard things like belly button pop out is boy and in is gal, big nose is boy, belly pointed is boy and round is gal, sweet stuff is gal and salt stuff is boy etc. Really depend on individual body and hormone lor. I think those gender chart also not accurate one...

Erm I'm munching potato chips now :p wahahaha

wow u tempting me but i still full after lunch. I like potato chips alot esp when i in teens or early 20s...can eat one can! Now still can lah but better not coz junk food...so only limit me if hv craving.

btw i prefer to chat here coz hp what apps run too fast and i cant really join in chat unless i free. FB i hardly log in too...any active mummies in here?

Nope, this is my 2nd one.. and previously was C-sec as it was a breach position. that's why say 2 eggs a day lor.. dun take 5eggs hor.. haha..

this time my upper tummy oso more protrude.. maybe becoz it's a boy?? same la.. my previous time the tummy is more spread widely.. n i had a girl.. lolz.. n my 5 mths tummy look like 8 9mths on some other mommies..

Nope, this is my 2nd one.. and previously was C-sec as it was a breach position. that's why say 2 eggs a day lor.. dun take 5eggs hor.. haha..

this time my upper tummy oso more protrude.. maybe becoz it's a boy?? same la.. my previous time the tummy is more spread widely.. n i had a girl.. lolz.. n my 5 mths tummy look like 8 9mths on some other mommies..

oh got difference huh...thn maybe i carry gal coz my tummy seem like same as #1. Any other differences besides tummy? I also wan natural birth...faster recovery and i dunmind go thru natural pain w/o epiqural if allowed. I just scare and hope not c sec...

oh got difference huh...thn maybe i carry gal coz my tummy seem like same as #1. Any other differences besides tummy? I also wan natural birth...faster recovery and i dunmind go thru natural pain w/o epiqural if allowed. I just scare and hope not c sec...

previously yours is csec or natural?? i oso duno how to see the difference.. but my sil and some frens say now i look very haggard compare to when i have my girl more radiant~~ sad...

mine natural so hoping for natural this round too as i wan my hubby see the pain i went thru...he really appreciate it after all the pain i put up when #1 was born (lucky not long labour)...he said he admired my courage and bei fu my endurance lol. Besides, i recover quite fast within 2 weeks no more pain down and can do many things.

pyng i am still here too. whatsapp i only join in occasionally, when got time. normally scroll through few hundred msg cos it move so fast!

me carrying boy, and tummy really carry more in front instead of spread out. sometimes when i try sit up from bed, use the stomach muscles ma, then can see it becomes sharp and pointy, quite funny to see. belly button also outie liao. but no big nose. really up to individual lah. and all along i like salty stuff more than sweet, so no change for me either.

i hoping to do natural birth too. v scared bb breach. cos now everytime go gynae she always say bb backside is down. still got time to turn la, but i scared he dun wan turn :(

pyng i am still here too. whatsapp i only join in occasionally, when got time. normally scroll through few hundred msg cos it move so fast!

me carrying boy, and tummy really carry more in front instead of spread out. sometimes when i try sit up from bed, use the stomach muscles ma, then can see it becomes sharp and pointy, quite funny to see. belly button also outie liao. but no big nose. really up to individual lah. and all along i like salty stuff more than sweet, so no change for me either.

i hoping to do natural birth too. v scared bb breach. cos now everytime go gynae she always say bb backside is down. still got time to turn la, but i scared he dun wan turn :(

must talk to ur bb more...when i have #1 i also scare she breech...so i kept talking to my bb gal and she really cooperative and can say my #1 really listen to me and gave me smooth delivery. So i sayang her alot lol...hope #2 also like her guai guai listen to me one...but usually i heard opp lol:(

mine natural so hoping for natural this round too as i wan my hubby see the pain i went thru...he really appreciate it after all the pain i put up when #1 was born (lucky not long labour)...he said he admired my courage and bei fu my endurance lol. Besides, i recover quite fast within 2 weeks no more pain down and can do many things.

envy lor.. my csec makes me feel that i din complete my task as a mother.. always felt guilty (though not my fault..) my husband also felt very guilty that he wasnt with me when i was in labour.. so this time no matter what he will be there.. haha.. n i took more than 1mth to heal the big deep wound..

Yumz potato chips! Maybe I will munch on apples :)
Haha I prefer to chat here too though I never joined the whatsapp coz I get confused easily who is who hahaha and plus it will be too fast for me. Nvm we all stay here okie?
So I was not imagining things abt my belly protruding! Haha top abdomen still normal unlike my last time with my gal. Thought I have forgotten liao since was almost 6 years ago. My hb also commented that I dun have the radiant look like I had the last time. Even my gynae say, oh dear u still look so tired, MS must still be bad! Don't know if MS till haggard or simply old liao sigh or coz this one is a boy. :D

envy lor.. my csec makes me feel that i din complete my task as a mother.. always felt guilty (though not my fault..) my husband also felt very guilty that he wasnt with me when i was in labour.. so this time no matter what he will be there.. haha.. n i took more than 1mth to heal the big deep wound..
Oh dear, hopefully you will do VBAC this time! I have no hope lah, sigh, my hb always tease me say my bum so big deceiving nia but cannot natural one! Last time I took close to 15 hours and only dilate 4cm, so end up also eCsec. So gynae say you no need to try hahaha just select date

icic..dun feel guilt on it coz it beyond our control when come to emergency csec...i believe most mummies wan natural birth.

Haggard also signs of boy?? lst time heard that lol...tml i will know my bb gender leh...will update u all here.

Yumz potato chips! Maybe I will munch on apples :)
Haha I prefer to chat here too though I never joined the whatsapp coz I get confused easily who is who hahaha and plus it will be too fast for me. Nvm we all stay here okie?
So I was not imagining things abt my belly protruding! Haha top abdomen still normal unlike my last time with my gal. Thought I have forgotten liao since was almost 6 years ago. My hb also commented that I dun have the radiant look like I had the last time. Even my gynae say, oh dear u still look so tired, MS must still be bad! Don't know if MS till haggard or simply old liao sigh or coz this one is a boy. :D

same lor.. no radiant.. look haggard.. tummy look different from previous.. the lucky thing is i dun haf MS.. hehe..

icic..dun feel guilt on it coz it beyond our control when come to emergency csec...i believe most mummies wan natural birth.

Haggard also signs of boy?? lst time heard that lol...tml i will know my bb gender leh...will update u all here.

u read ylyn's post.. she oso same like me.. haha..

Oh dear, hopefully you will do VBAC this time! I have no hope lah, sigh, my hb always tease me say my bum so big deceiving nia but cannot natural one! Last time I took close to 15 hours and only dilate 4cm, so end up also eCsec. So gynae say you no need to try hahaha just select date

have to depends on bb's head size and engage or not.. tat time i labour 6hrs 6cm.. but gynae din let me wait coz bb heartbeat not consistent.. maybe in stress liao.. anyway wait oso no use coz she haven engage..

yup...btw i duno hw to see pointed belly...so not sure mine is round or pointed.

Ur belly button pop out?

I think belly button is depends on individual. my belly button haven protrude out. but alr folding out near to the end liao.. my belly expand until wun feel the 三层肉 when u squeeze the fats. in a mth's time it will stretch more.. haha

Haha maybe we exception case but maybe coz conflicting hormones? Even my hair is not as nice as last time.

I think belly button is depends on individual. my belly button haven protrude out. but alr folding out near to the end liao.. my belly expand until wun feel the 三层肉 when u squeeze the fats. in a mth's time it will stretch more.. haha
Mine also getting close to surface soon!last time took a long time to protrude hehe

ya lor~~ maybe oso becoz i haven loose my prev preg fats yet! i think in less than a mth's time i can wash the belly button very clean liao~~~ haha.. that's the good thing.. last time before preggy, abit dirty.. during late pregnancy can wash clean clean.. lolz

ya lor~~ maybe oso becoz i haven loose my prev preg fats yet! i think in less than a mth's time i can wash the belly button very clean liao~~~ haha.. that's the good thing.. last time before preggy, abit dirty.. during late pregnancy can wash clean clean.. lolz
Wahahaha!! That was exactly what I told my dh also! When belly button protrude out, can "spring clean" Liao! Lolx

Back