(2014/01) January 2014

think fb is more active? as it would be easier to read e qns post by mummies. over here gonna read all over again. but I still read e comments here everyday thou.

Last edited:
Oh... i already bought 0-3mths unisex clothing..

dun buy too much of 0-3 months clothing. cos when they r out. they can wear tat size. n when bb drinks a lot. they will outgrow it very fast. mayb can stock a bit of 6 months or even 9 months. as some clothing's their cutting quite small too

Hi.. I suddenly feel my stomach growing bigger out of a sudden..my pants getting tight liao. Think I have to spend more money on maternity clothes for office wear liao :(

Actually for baby clothings, I know its not feasible for us to get 0-3 months clothes as baby grow very fast. But we still need to get for baby's full month as well as CNY. Thats why bo bian.. I still buy a few pcs of nice nice wear for him from Gap spree :)

WA is good as you get immediate answers if you have questions. But most of the time, you will not be able to catch up with the people :)

ASOS is having sale! including maternity range! shirlynn, can go check it out. so pek chek, i bought a maternity dress there for $60 and now with the sale is $48.90! and free shipping worldwide summore! zzz they have some nice pieces suitable for office wear.

dun buy too much of 0-3 months clothing. cos when they r out. they can wear tat size. n when bb drinks a lot. they will outgrow it very fast. mayb can stock a bit of 6 months or even 9 months. as some clothing's their cutting quite small too

yup, i only bought 2-3 pcs 0-3mths clothings. the rest are 3-6 or 6-9mths. others can wear jie jie's clothes at home till i decide to buy more. lol

Hi.. I suddenly feel my stomach growing bigger out of a sudden..my pants getting tight liao. Think I have to spend more money on maternity clothes for office wear liao :(

Actually for baby clothings, I know its not feasible for us to get 0-3 months clothes as baby grow very fast. But we still need to get for baby's full month as well as CNY. Thats why bo bian.. I still buy a few pcs of nice nice wear for him from Gap spree :)
I was shopping with htb yesterday and feel a bit sad because it's been ages since i have worn a "L" size blouse. Was trying out the medium but really can't...it's too tight in the tummy. Htb was laughing at my expression...hahahaha

Shirlynn, ^5!! i also suddenly feel that my stomach growing, my normal tshirt bursting !!:eek:

ASOS is having sale! including maternity range! shirlynn, can go check it out. so pek chek, i bought a maternity dress there for $60 and now with the sale is $48.90! and free shipping worldwide summore! zzz they have some nice pieces suitable for office wear.

Feel stingy to spend on maternity clothes lei...lol.. I am ok to spend on my kids.. even wear one time only I ok.. I feel buying maternity clothes.. hmmm.. especially this is my 3rd one..dun really want to spend too much..lol.. but still will see see.. for first two pregnancies I keep wearing dresses..I no feelings.. but for this #3..for convenience to carry my gal.. I am wearing pants most of the time...

is losing weight at this point abnormal? i dun feel like eating cos either bb dun like or i dun like the pukey feeling after i eat. so either i try to skip or i eat very little. at last chk up, gynae commented dat i lost 3kg

I was shopping with htb yesterday and feel a bit sad because it's been ages since i have worn a "L" size blouse. Was trying out the medium but really can't...it's too tight in the tummy. Htb was laughing at my expression...hahahaha

chiching, yesterday I was feeling so hot that I wear a sleeves t-shirt.. really hug on my body. At the lift when I am going out with my hb..he was laughing at me.. he commented that my bump suddenly become so big liao

Shirlynn, ^5!! i also suddenly feel that my stomach growing, my normal tshirt bursting !!:eek:

^5 fanntasy.. I was still thinking if there is anything wrong with me.. so worried why my tummy suddenly grow so much.. 2nd September suppose to see gynea..worried about my sugar level...

is losing weight at this point abnormal? i dun feel like eating cos either bb dun like or i dun like the pukey feeling after i eat. so either i try to skip or i eat very little. at last chk up, gynae commented dat i lost 3kg

Dun worry so much..as long as baby is growing. But if can.. try to take some food..is more for yourself..break into small meals :)

chiching, yesterday I was feeling so hot that I wear a sleeves t-shirt.. really hug on my body. At the lift when I am going out with my hb..he was laughing at me.. he commented that my bump suddenly become so big liao

haha my hubby very happy when my bump become obvious, keep asking me to wear fitting tank tops that show off the baby bump. cos...............he say like that strangers will know i preggie and will take more care to avoid bumping into me etc lolzzz

Dun worry so much..as long as baby is growing. But if can.. try to take some food..is more for yourself..break into small meals :)

i also wan to eat. but i dun feel like eating. it is a chore. wanting to puke is a chore. plus the pain im having in my hands, it realli makes me feel depressed to eat

Bb_hopeful, understand how you feel abt eating has really been a chore for me too. But no choice still have to try to eat if not will feel even worse.

Just when I was going to comment that the forum slowed down quite a bit, it is picking up pace again! Gbob, same din join the whatsapp grp coz dun think I will be able to cope with so many msgs. But would still like to chat!
Today my baby seems to be moving very little, hmmm getting a bit worried if the lil guy is ok..wish I have a Doppler to check sigh. Hopefully he is just feeling too comfy and decided to nap

Shir, my bump also suddenly protrude out these few days!! Just got a couple dresses from Asos hopefully will fit, coz not very sure abt the sizing. I normally wear and S or M, dun know if a UK8 will fit. Guess will just have to wait till they get here.

Shir, my bump also suddenly protrude out these few days!! Just got a couple dresses from Asos hopefully will fit, coz not very sure abt the sizing. I normally wear and S or M, dun know if a UK8 will fit. Guess will just have to wait till they get here.
ylyn, ASOS maternity got size gauge for you to check
http://www.asos.com/infopages/SizeGuide/pgesizechart.aspx

I normally wear UK 8, and I bought my usual size for the maternity dresses there, fits well :)

Just when I was going to comment that the forum slowed down quite a bit, it is picking up pace again! Gbob, same din join the whatsapp grp coz dun think I will be able to cope with so many msgs. But would still like to chat!
Today my baby seems to be moving very little, hmmm getting a bit worried if the lil guy is ok..wish I have a Doppler to check sigh. Hopefully he is just feeling too comfy and decided to nap

I have days like tt tt bb seems to not move so much. I presume it's ok as long as averagely bb moves quite a bit.

Haha me too, some mummies are lucky to feel it all day esp those second or third time mums. i feel it very slightly only if i am in a very very quiet position with nobody disturbing me.

Have been trying all sorts or things to feel baby move like drinking a sweet cold drink, taking sweets, lying on the sides and changing positions, normally baby will respond to all these. Haha I'm very naughty to disturb him as such, but just want to be assured. Yesterday he was very quiet but hopefully will get back being active.
Gbob, not to worry soon you will feel the baby move, come 20 weeks onwards, sometimes when baby move too much you may even plead with them to give you some rest so that you can sleep :)

ylyn, I am also wearing S and M. I bought M size for my maternity clothes and hubby ask if I have borrowed from people..kekeke

Yesterday evening time I took public transport again .. again no one bother about me at all..I have to look out and protect my tummy with my bag as so many people just pushed their way around .

I saw a lady with tight dress and a jacket .. with wedge heels... if she is not pregnant.. then no one will think I am pregnant as her bump is even more obvious than mine.

Btw.. yesterday I was wearing pants which is getting tight around the waist.. think baby not comfortable with it..keep using his hands to rub against the pelvic walls until I release the buttons..kekeke

Btw.. yesterday I was wearing pants which is getting tight around the waist.. think baby not comfortable with it..keep using his hands to rub against the pelvic walls until I release the buttons..kekeke

yes, mine too.. I bought maternity belly belt from kiddy palace, but nw most of my jeans r too tight at my fat legs there. no choice, I had to buy new ones from ASOS too. they got sale. hope they can last till I deliver. I dun wish to spend too much on maternity wear too. can only wear for e next 4 months.

Yesterday evening time I took public transport again .. again no one bother about me at all..I have to look out and protect my tummy with my bag as so many people just pushed their way around .

I saw a lady with tight dress and a jacket .. with wedge heels... if she is not pregnant.. then no one will think I am pregnant as her bump is even more obvious than mine.
I'm lucky today...that's why i like wearing tight dress...hahaha...people ask me to sit now even if the train is so crowded...htb was happier than me...normally he gets disappointed when people don't give me seat and want me to demand for the reserve seating. I told him it's okay, maybe that person needs it more than I do...plus it's not a big deal for me...

Thanks dearies. Haha... Guess I'm just impatient... I also tried ways n means eg.
Drink sweet drinks la cold drinks la lie on tummy lie on sideways shake my tummy abit la... But nope, cnt feel anything....
Zzzzzz.... Lolx

haha read from some online forums from other mummies that during detailed scans to make their bb more active or awake they will down a cup of ice cold coke or maybe orange juice, hahaha, maybe u can try, i try using flashlight and playing music to make her responsive but not much response back from her, tried coke and she was active for awhile!

haha sometimes it happens to me too. there are times when during office rush hours where those on reserved seating saw but they just close their eyes and go back & sleep after looking at me. i just take it as they are very tired or maybe i dont look pregnant enough to have that seat. hahaha.

Shir, haha your boy is very smart kick till you release your pants! Guess you will soon be able to fit your M soon, at the rate we are growing. Somehow the tummy protrudes, but hor my weight still not gaining. Lucky doc say baby seems growing fine.
chiching, you are a lucky gal! I try to generally avoid crowded places as ppl just dun care who they knock into. So hard to avoid them.

raineraine, haha, yah anything sweet and cold and baby will normally start kicking. Today I was driving my gal to school and probably the seat belt was too tight..so he also kicked and moved till I adjusted the seat belts. Time to maybe put a pillow around my bump.

haha read from some online forums from other mummies that during detailed scans to make their bb more active or awake they will down a cup of ice cold coke or maybe orange juice, hahaha, maybe u can try, i try using flashlight and playing music to make her responsive but not much response back from her, tried coke and she was active for awhile!
Wahahaha... Ok ok I shall try ice cold coke!! Muahahaha

chiching, I was wearing a maternity top.. my colleagues all so happy that finally they can see my tummy growing big liao.. all say finally can see me pregnant liao. But seems its not the case ..kekeke...

raineraine, yup..in the afternoom if you take trains.. chance are normally PRC or Philipinnes.. they dun bother.. only rushing for empty seats nia..

ylyn, keke.. I complain to hb.. I say this boy follow his brother style.. like to elbow my pelvis area.. luckily the pants have three buttons.. I kept the last button on.. or else later pants drop how....lol

chiching, I was wearing a maternity top.. my colleagues all so happy that finally they can see my tummy growing big liao.. all say finally can see me pregnant liao. But seems its not the case ..kekeke...

raineraine, yup..in the afternoom if you take trains.. chance are normally PRC or Philipinnes.. they dun bother.. only rushing for empty seats nia..

ylyn, keke.. I complain to hb.. I say this boy follow his brother style.. like to elbow my pelvis area.. luckily the pants have three buttons.. I kept the last button on.. or else later pants drop how....lol
shir, PRC i nv experience before, but Philippines still ok. i was at cab stand last fri and one group of Filipino in front of me. they see my bump, they offer to let me get in the cab first. thought it was very nice of them :) each country got nice ppl la. but also will have black sheep who are inconsiderate

Back