(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Hello mummies, I have a bb boy who is going 8mo and now i m hoping for a bb gal. menses just came back this mth so i am ready for BD. But like to ask, any of u hv irregular menses before #1? After giving birth, isit back to regular or still the same?

bunnymummy, don't test so early la... very expensive leh. hahahaa... i tested with the expensive kit only after i miss my period and tested super faint positive on cheap kit. but turns out i ovulated very late so DPO is actually quite early. if your luteal phase is 14 days, then you test on DPO 10 better ok...

baby dusts!!!!

Tangerinez,

thanks for the baby dusts! what do u mean luteal phase? I tested positive for opk on day 12 after my period starts. That's considered CD12? When should I start testing using first response?

I'm so anxious to get results that I tried testing yesterday using cheap strips. Obviously negative...

hi all,

was wondering i just had my menses on the 23rd jan...so when should i test for ovuluation?
i bought the guardian ovuluation kit and tested yday and today, both turned out neg..
sad.gif

Luteal phase is the time between ovulation and next menses.
If your period is typically 28 days and you usually ovulate on CD12, then your luteal phase is 16 days. You can try to test HPT from DPO 10 (or CD 22) if anxious but better if from DPO 12 (4days before menses due).

Oh if u have cheap strips then you can test anytime haha. Scrutinize for super faint line then reconfirm with first response.

Anastasia : Congrats!! Wao you are really fast.. heehee.. I seldom log into here liao, come in see so many BFPs.. So im the only one left with trying for no3... hmm.. spread lots of bb dustsss ok... I need it badly loll.

Seriously im gg naturally now. Not very stressful now. I agar agar BD on the day i think i got ovulation, counting that my AF is 40days de lah..haahaa. Funny hor. I will let fate decide when they gg to give me a 3rd bb.
happy.gif
happy.gif

whoa.. so fast the Oct MTB thread out.. hopefully all of us can join the thread soon. i guess for me, should be try again another month. cos got a sense AF coming.

i told myself, nevermind, diligently and obediently try again this month!

any mummies interested in 2013 ang bao?

very unique, haven seen Spore selling it.. bought from overseas.

8101348.jpg

$8 for 5designs, total 50pcs, self collection at Punggol or Raffles Place (thursday only).

Sigh I tested today dpo 10 and got a negative. So disappointing. Wasted a clearblue digital and first response so far. I know I should wait but I'm just so eager to see good results...

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">May the year of the Snake be Super HUAT for all of us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GONG XI FA CAI to ALL!</font></font>

8108130.jpg

Hi ladies,

I am just thinking about something funny. I have a baby dragon boy last year. If i were to conceive and give birth this year, it'll form the phrase 龙蛇混杂, if i give birth next year, people will wish me 龙马精神. Lol.

Something silly to cheer everyone up...happy Lunar New Year!

Having menses like cramp these two days..based on 30day cycle, my menses will come anytime soon...but i never had 30d cycle. Mine is always irregular that range from 40 - 55 days. Dunno isit a good sign.

Hi mummies..

Hope everyone is doin great! To those who are BFP - CONGRATZ!!!

Im still TTC my #02. Sorry dat me MIA for quite sometime. Work was busy!

Have a great weekend all!

Hi mummies,

I was previously from the threat very long time ago, pop by sometime only cause was trying for #2. I have 2 pregnancy test stick would like to bless any of the TTC mummie here. Its a clearblue brand and exp in June 2013.

I would be due anytime now so I am going away also hope someone to catch my babydust.

PM me so I will mail it out to you
happy.gif

Hi mummies..
Can i ask will hormones inbalance remain untreated if i
Nv haf medication? My LMP is 1 jan 13, until now my AF still missing lo... my cycle ranges .. so i duno if i shld test or what. Iactually feeling constantly hungry n having some mild cramps on n off. These cld be hormones inbalance so i nv test yet. And ya my breasts v painful ..anyway i given up on symptoms . I think i shld jus pick up my courage n test hor??? If bfn, that means gt to wait for my AF leh.. i will be vvvv sad sia. Cos my cycle getting longer as it shld b fixed at ard 40days de

Hi mummies, congrats to everyone with BFP results!! So exciting to hear there are so many new mummies every day! Im trying for #3, just had a MC on 19 Dec at 6 weeks and LMP was 24 Jan....so hoping to get BFP these few days!! It's been BFN twice since yesterday so maybe I am testing it too early??How many days more should I wait!? Happy to catch some baby dust!! *** I'm catching the last train this year so hopefully everything will turn out alright and I will have a healthy #3 this time! Really scared and worried as well.....feeling too old already....#1 is 14 going 15 and #2 is 2 going 3 in June.

Just had a very strange cycle. My cycle is usually like clockwork - for the past 6 months, always around 25 day cycle. Then this last month, I had my period just 13 days after my last period! So that's like a 13 day cycle only.

Today is CD16, I thought there was EWCM yesterday so I tested for ovulation but nothing yesterday and also this morning. Very confused. Anyone else experience such short cycles? Is something wrong?

I just stopped breastfeeding, could this be the reason for that very short cycle?

Oily face, oily hair everyday even with daily washes, stomach feels bloated, all the signs of a period coming!! but could it be pregnancy too!!? Gosh I'm waiting till Fri to test again, if I can help it. Tried this morning with first urine but another BFN! stressed..... :-(

Hi miraclebaby, I too had a MC on Oct last year. I rested for another cycle before TTC. But since then, my AF comes every 6 weeks. My LMP was also 24 Jan and me and hubby worked very hard for the whole of my fertile week, lol. The day after my O, I start to have painful nips and on-off cramps at night. Of coz I hope these are BFP signs but I'm not keeping my hopes too high yet. I won't be testing till I'm about 6 weeks away from my LMP to avoid disappointment.

One thing I'm doing is taking my temp every morn. When I don't see a temp drop, I will count my blessings. Haha.

Ladies. I finally go n test le. Is it as long as test line is darker means is bfp?? I wil buy CB to double confirm.. i will spread bb dustz here. But i a bit worriedi havent beem eating folic acid. Counting fr my lmp i already 7 weeks sia...

Blurblur>> You tested using OPK or HPT? If you used OPK, the test line must be as dark or dark than the control line in order for this to mean pregnant. If you tested using HPT, as long as you see 2 lines, means pregnant.

I dunno which one of the above applies to you, but I congratulate you first ok!
happy.gif
And don't worry about the folic acid. Folic acid can be found in our food sources too, like wholegrains and leafy vegetables. Just make sure you pop the folic acid supplements from now onwards!

I use HPT to test. Aiya i got take photo of the test kit but i dunno if i can upload here a not. Ya i saw 2 lines. But the test line is darker lah.hehe. Evening i will use CB to test again. Happy n scared sia. Cos i ate many forbidden food and also i got involved in the recent moving of my ofc. Arghhh..

8138760.jpg

Hi Anastasia...
you help me see see. Shld be BFP hor?? Cos i used this before. I dont see the test line is BFN leh..

Anastasia : Realli hor?? Hahaa cos i already showed my hubby this mornie. He also said cant be wrong.. Yaya the left side is test line. Actually i stil cant believe my eyes, i threw away the packaging which will show wat is positive, so i went to see the new package instruction. Cos i remembered i tested BFN i cant see the test line at all de.

Hehee.
happy.gif
happy.gif
Later i will go n get folic acid. Next week book for gynae liao le...

Until now i stil cant "settled down" yet. haha. Cos is unbelievable. I still thought is my hormones inbalance again this month. Anyway thanks!!
How are you?? Any MS?
Now i can say my symptoms liao, my breasts vv painful lo and i feel v cold recently.

Blurblur>> Congrats to you once agai! I'm ok. My MS was quite bad for the last 2 weeks, lost some weight. But I got some medication from my gynae so that helps a bit. My breasts totally not painful at all, but they've been like that ever since I delivered #1. Even before AF comes, also not pain.

Anastasia : Thanks for your wishes again!!

I wiah all the people, who is still trying BFP BFP BFP soon soon... All those who have left this thread to "promote" to the mummies thread i wish you all smooth pregnancy.

Miraclebaby : Jia you!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
Try again next cycle. I hope you will "promote" soon too!!!!!

Thanks blublur......caching lotsa ***baby dusts**** from all mummies who have promoted and BFP!! hhehe....must BD more with DH....he will be very happy....haha.

Mummies.. Today is my 12 dpo.. I don't usually be test so early but decided to try today as my hubby is travelling tmr so thought try luck, maybe got surprise...

And.. I think I saw another line coming out.. Is it true or are my eyes playing a trick on me?

http://i49.tinypic.com/35jlb1u.jpg

Blessedone: I used my clearblue today and got a BFP.. But I'm not rejoicing yet. I nv had a BFP this early. Also since my MC I nv had a 30-day cycle anymore. My period comes once every 6 weeks. So now I'm actually worried that this is gg to be a chemical. When will the sac be seen? Shld I make an appt to check if there is a sac? For my last MC there was nothing on scans even though I got a BFP and 2 weeks later I bled.. I can't help but feel worried.
sad.gif

Avoid cold stuff n liang stuff... When's yr last AF? Best time to see gynae is 6 weeks. Too early cnt see properly n worry even more... Take some stuff to keep womb warm... Maybe see tcm if u r worried ... See what they can give you ... Pray for the best... Try to b positive n talk to bb... All the best babe !
happy.gif

kayliz, looks +ve!! dont stress...relax and be happy! check again tomorrow or day after, better, but I know you can't wait, so hope it turns darker! see gynae only after 6 weeks, will have better viewing results. Good luck dear!! smile smile.... :)

Thanks ladies.. My LMP was 24 Jan and I got +opk on 9 Feb. I tested this morn, can see line now but still faint. Will cont to monitor for next 2 weeks.

Blurblur: Congrats!
happy.gif

Kayliz: tt looks positive..
happy.gif
Congrats n try to nt stress urself too much...lmp on 24th jan and positive opk on 9 feb, so ya o-ed on cd 16, seems gd... Coz the gyn tt i went to prev told me tt when i o-ed at cd 25, he feels tt the qlty may nt be gd..

So for ur o date on ard cd16 seems to be gd.. 12dpo faint line's pretty the norm.. If ya worried coz at this early stage wont be able to see the sac too, maybe ya wanna do some bloodwork to test on the hcg lvl n progesterone lvl? Then see if it doubles every 2 days? Good Luck &amp; Jiayou!
happy.gif

For the chix essence, read in the forum tt homebrewed's still the best.. Maybe ya can ref to this website? http://neckredrecipes.blogspot.sg/2007/07/homemade-pure-essence-of-chicken.html

I've tried using the whole chix, then v tough to clean coz the chix's v fat n removing all those fats took me quite some time.. Another time i tried using 4 pcs of chix breast and the essence turned out to be super sweet and nice..so to avoid all those tedious cleaning of the chix, maybe ya wanna use chix parts instead?
happy.gif

Bewildered.. thx for sharing.. i will try to brew but seems like quite complicated and a lot of washing up to do afterwards. Haha..

I did think of going for blood test but in the end i find it pointless.. if bb will stay, it will stay.. everyday i just check to make sure i dont see red.
Last preg i kept going to my gynae to check check check, it cost me a lot only to listen to doc telling me its a MC.

I just ordered a bunch of HPT strips online and will test once every few days to see if the line gets darker. lol

I dunno why this time round the bfp came early.. because for my #1 i kept testing and only got positive after i missed AF for another month.
For my second preg which ended in an MC, i only got BFP 2 weeks after missed AF.

So now everything feels so unbelievable.. i am afraid on my actual period due date, i will see red. As i said my cycle nw range from 4-6 weeks.
Hopefully in another 2 weeks i will still get a dark BFP.. Fingers crossed~~~

Hi,

Sorry to intrude.

I have 4 USS tickets for sale which are expiring on 02Mar13 (this sat).
Letting go at SGD65 per tkt (SGD240 if u take all 4 tkts).
Pls PM me if u're keen, thks!!

kayliz... means you ovulated early this time round..
happy.gif

the last 2, you must have ovulated really late. im sure the line will get darker. have faith! it darkens once every 2 to 3 days though... so dun panic if it is the same as the day before!

actually brands chicken essence (plain ones, no herbs allowed) also can. but home brewed is the best. yep, get chicken drumstick or breast meat like what bewildered suggested. super yummy!

actually my helper take short cut. she put the chicken on a plate with holes (like a steamer) and then place this plate on top of a bowl and then steam. still get the same results leh. heh...

kayliz: dun worry unduly.. =) think like what tangerinez said, prev ya may've ovulated late.. maybe when ya tested positive back then, tis also 12 dpo etc bah.. dun worry..

haha, ya right abt the washing up aft tt, really lotsa thgs to scrub.. =p

Tangerinez: wrt to the chix essence, ask ya hor, did ur helper try with the pressure cooker? coz saw tt it can be done with the pressure cooker and can cook within half hr.. not sure hw to go abt doing it..

Kayliz....good luck with this one and relax. Continue to take your prenatal vitamins if you are already on it, if not, it's no harm to get some started right away. Keep away from anything with high content of liver and raw eggs or anything raw. These are #1 no-no, I think I over consumed these (a lot &amp; daily) when I was unaware I was pregnant last time as we weren't trying....I didn't even realized it could be craving etc!......then just thought I missed period because of stress from travelling etc when we were overseas for 6 weeks, came home and still missed again, then tested at supposedly 10wks, it was BFP and I was so happy as tis is #3 and I never had a MC before, so excitedly went to gynae, but unfortunately he said there was no heartbeat and BB stopped developing at 6 wks. I wished I had known earlier and been more cautious with what I was doing and eating. But doc said it could be Chromosomes issues more than what I did......so....but I rather be safe this time around as Live and Eggs are known factors that can cause issues....
Anyway.....all the best this time and God Bless! Eat well, sleep well and enjoy it! :)

Back