(2013) ivf/icsi mummies Support group

No pro. Oh so u r taking utrogestan orally n crinone inserts.

Good that hubby is supportive.

Ya I read that u had change ur lifestyle but it's worth it right?

Do u plan to a SAHM?

Wahahahaha.... now i understand!!
happy.gif

Sade, I like Samsiah very nice and bubbly lady Hee. Yah will just ask him which is better. Actually I'm not working so sleepy is ok and good in a way coz time passes very fast haha! Yah im planning to stick to dr Loh as my gynae. Will ask him tml.
happy.gif

ya hope, agreed with u on samsiah.
For me, personally i feel to have lesser oral medicine after BFP. Maybe i am too panaroid.
Maybe i google too much. Feel safer to have lesser medicine during these 9 months. even thou i m sick i also din take medicine.

dont know how is ewea doing now? Din see her ar for few days already. Hope she's getting on well.

sade,
i see.... i hope to stop all this support med soon too. utrogestan is causing me to bloat and sometimes quite badly too... but i'm only on two per nite. progynova has a strong after taste... i don't know if it's my ms that's causing the weird taste or it's really the progynova.

hi eskimobaby, i think it's your ms to cause the weird taste. i also have weird taste bud now.

hopefully u can stop the support med soon, maybe slowly wean it off. lower the dosage and then stop it.

U wanna give me your details so that i can add to the list?

welcome! another 2nd time mum on our thread.

<table border=1><tr><td>NO.</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BIRTH no.</TD><TD>HOSPITAL</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>SEX </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Kiki_gal</TD><TD>13-1-13</TD><TD>tba</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Sade</TD><TD>22-1-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Joanne Tan</TD><TD>27-1-13</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Sadhana</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>BabyGalore</TD><TD>12-2-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jerry Chan</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Bruno</TD><TD>14-2-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>LuvNhope</TD><TD>16-2-13</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>19-2-13</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>22-2-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>eskimobaby</TD><TD>4-3-13</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Ain Wayne</TD><TD>6-3-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan HH</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>14-3-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Joyfully</TD><TD>16-3-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt Alvernia</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Chevy</TD><TD>17-3-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Bb Shower</TD><TD>18-3-13</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>tba </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Sade, you mentioned earlier that scan is $20? Do you mean V scan? If yes the price is so diff as compared to TFC!

Eskimobb, are you seeing dr Loh at TMC also?

Take gaviscon. Can be bought at pharmacy. Can be used during pregnancy. But better check with gynae.

Hope, I would think same price for V scan and tummy scan.
happy.gif
I'm surprised O&amp;G charges so cheaply for scan too.

Bb shower. Do cut down hot n spicy food sin u experience heart beat. Our digestion system slows down now. Don't lay on bed aft food.

Luv, may I know how much does ur gynae charges?

I also take gaviscon for heartburn. Dr told me it's fine to take that.

Eskimo, yup. I am thinking of seeing a tcm doc to get the an tai yao. Also started drinking the lrd tea again to warm the womb. Back to no cold drinks for now!

Ya seems to have heartburn very easily now n also headache. Whenever I start eating my head is like bursting n heartpain. Din wanna take any panodol trying my best to endure. Wondering when will it get better. Or any food of drinks can take to cure this beside medication.

Hope,
Yeah, I'm seeing Dr loh at tmc
happy.gif

V scan n tummy scan both same price at $20 at tmc.

Bbshower,
Try eating small but more frequent meals.

Bb shower, normal panadol is safe. But it's better not to take any medication in first trimester. Endure it. Maybe u wanna see TCM if u r comfortable with it. See if TCM can help you.

Eskimobb, I'm gg to see him at TMC for my next visit.... Yeah save money haha. Btw, my EDD shifted late by a day.... It's normal hor?

Sorry kaypoh abit here. For sisters who are seeing Dr Loh at his O&amp;G clinic can request to take up his package from 16weeks onwards. When i took the package, the price was $750 for 10 visits which include consultation fees, u/s scan and routine test (urine test to check for protein n sugar, measure weight and BP). However, if you choose to hv your appt on tues or thurs night clinic and on saturday, need to pay the usual surcharge of $10.

Thanks bb journey, read that he has package, seems like they don't encourage patients to take up their package right? Me thou of taking the package during my next visit.

bb journey, thks for your info. I thou of asking them on my next visit. Read from other threads that the reception lady forgot her name doesnt really encourage patients to take up the package. So nice to hear otherwise fr u. Thanks.

Thank you Sade,Eskimo,Miracle I will try my best to endure because now is 1st trimester I don't wanna take xtra medication as baby is forming. I will try n eat smaller meals. I just hope the persistant of headache n heartburn is common n normal. Do you gals have the same problem?

Sade, cos his nurse needs Dr Loh's approval. So ask Dr Loh directly, after he says ok, u just inform e recept.

bb shower, i dont have it during my first trimester.
Like what eskimo said, try to have small but frequent meals.
U better stop eating hot and spicy food and take more plain easy to digest food. Take care ya.
Maybe u sleep too much that's y result in headache?
Ya me also wondering how ewea is doing now?

hi luv, read fr the other thread that u wen to O&amp;G and consult Dr M. Why not Dr Loh?
Dr Loh wanted to give me 1 week HL for my spotting but i rejected and nego to 3 days of HL. Reason on HL is threathened abortion.

Sade in fact I haven been slping well. I have stop eating hot n spicy food. But seems like when I eat anythg my headache is bk it so painful. I have to lie down. Just wondering is this normal because I m in my 7weeks now n only start this week that it happen daily...

sade, why didn't u take the whole week?
I went to Dr M cos I'm considered her "old patient" from KK, prob can get cheaper consultation rate. And she was available in the morning.

bbshower, why dun u check with ur doc? Some ladies do get headaches during pregnancy. Perhaps u need to find a way to avoid triggering or at least manage the headaches.

Luv this week when I went for my u/s I did chk with my gynae n he mentioned it's normal just need to drink more water. Because I thk the baby is sharing blood with me now so need to pump more blood that's y got headache n heartburn ba. I just seem to be eating lesser n lesser now . Everytime got all this side effect I just tell myself because baby is growing that is the reason so I ve to endure it. But seems like not many of u have this persistent headache.

Bb shower, for me if I slept too much, then I will have headache. I hate headache, can't rest well. U must be feeling terrible. I don't get that during my first trimester. Sorry can't help much.

Luv, don't want to be absent from work for too long. Oic, Dr M is pregnant too right? What's abt her charges? I din consult her
Before.

Sade n Luv when r u gals going for your nx scan to c baby gender? Luv since this is ur 2nd child isit alot of diff from your first got feeling isit boy boy or girl girl?

bbshower, usually gender is confirmed during 20th week detailed scan, unless doc can spot sthg earlier.
This time round my MS is worse and I feel more apprehensive than b4 since we've gone thru so much to have this baby. Dun really have any feeling abt gender but so long as it's healthy, I'm happy.

Luv my sis-in law had her scan on the 19week n manage to c the gender but it's was painful as bb refuse to open the leg hee...ya u r right as long our bb is healthy doesn't matter the gender
happy.gif
just that know earlier then can start to shop earlier hehe...

Hi ladies,

Been a long time since I last logged in ^^ Luv, I'm on prenaforte and neurogain.

Bb shower, have you checked your bp recently? If not, might be good to check as hbp can trigger headaches too.

Bb shower another 2 weeks to go before seeing gynae. Nt sure can see gender at week 17. Ya as long bb is healthy. Gender doesn't matter.

Kiki hi. Have u started buying any stuffs? Me lookin forward to shopping but wanted to wait till aft detailed scan.

Sade, have not started. Also thinking of getting aft the detailed scan. But DH pantang, he says wanna get bb stuffs when nearer to EDD. So now look look see see only ^^

Hi kiki I haven took bp for a long time.

Sade I think week 17 very hard to c coz my sis in law week 19 the doc have to keep rubbing her tummy until bb willing to open the leg, n I heard its very painful she almost cried n now she is in her week 20.

Back