(2013/12) December 2013

hello all, for those who left a comment to be added to FB group after post #1411, i have already key in yr email adds. please look into your respective EMAIL ADDRESS INBOX instead of FB msgs. Hope u guys can join now. :)

Hi mummies! Can anyone share what is their baby's weight at around 29 weeks? My EDD is on 20 Dec 13. Baby's weight last Sat was about 1kg.

Hi there!

I just went for a checkup last Saturday and am on the 29 weeks too! Such pure coincident.
My lilbubba's weight is currently at 1.278kg. EDD a day before u. lol..
Anyway where are u delivering?

hello all, for those who left a comment to be added to FB group after post #1411, i have already key in yr email adds. please look into your respective EMAIL ADDRESS INBOX instead of FB msgs. Hope u guys can join now. :)

No leh, I didnt receive any email in my inbox or spam folder. :( The last time I requested also never receive the email.

Are we able to search for the group and request to join from Facebook?

Btw, I have a question - is tightening of the bump = to braxton hicks? anyone having the tightening effect daily?

I have them daily...it's ok right?

hi all, my edd is 31 dec. can i join the gb froup too? [email protected]

@darbebe : I also have tightening of bump quite often (3-4 times in a week). is it the same as braxton hicks? I thought braxton hicks will be painful like real contraction

Hello Everyone,
May wife's EDD is 16 Dec. Think I joined this forum a little late. May I be added to the FB grp so that I can learn more about what to look out for? 1st child.
Thank you!

[email protected]

Hi...
My EDD is around the same time... 15 Dec.... Nice to meet you...:)
Now, currently preparing all the things needed...
How much does your baby weigh now...? Mine is about 1.38kg...

In 3rd trimester.... I'm now taking the Earth Mama Angel Baby Organic Third Trimester Tea... :)
Formulated to nurture mummy's parts gearing up for the arrival of the bb,
recommended by midwives to prepare the woman's body for labor...
If you wan... I can email to you some info on Earth Mama's Natural Breastfeeding
let me know...

The EMAB 3rd Trimester Tea - think it's selling about S$11.90 per box....
I get mine from iHerb.com.... costs me about US$4.79... abt S$6...
http://www.iherb.com/earth-mama-ang...nt-16-tea-bags-1-3-oz-37-g/28293?rcode=hmn653

I bought a lot of my bb items from there.... even with shipping, it's still cheaper...
Planning to buy the EMAB Milkmaid Tea too....

Now, in October:- Free shipping for orders over $40.00 :)

In iherb.com website..... just remember to key in the coupon code.... HMN653 for US$10 discount....
First time purchasers can enjoy US$10 Discount for purchases more than US$40
or US$5 otherwise...

Last edited:
Hi, I delivered in feb this year and are selling away the following items cheaply To clear space , used for less than 3 months all

1. My brestfriend nursing pillow2. Fisher price wonder ocean kick n play gym3. Fsher price Soothing rocker 4. Musical mobile for playpen, cotsAll are First hand and bought brand new from retailers. Pls pm me if keen.

Darbebe,
I too have braxton hicks daily. It is very common during the last trimester. However if the intensity and frequency increases, you might wish to alert your gynae.

Dear admin,
I am unable to find any email for the invites to FB group. spam mail also do not have.
I was thinking are there any mummies keen on whats app chat group instead? If keen, I think max 10 mummies. I can open a whats app group and we can chat there too. Coz baby is coming out soon and it is good that we can have meet ups before we pop or after confinement. If keen, you can text me at 81803431, including your name and contact:)

My baby is 1.6kg at around 32 weeks +. My gynae told me it is slightly below average but it isn't an issue. Any mummy at 32 weeks gestation? I am eating fine. Not sure how to help baby to gain weight.

EDD est 20 Dec

Hi hi! Baby 2.2kg at 32 weeks. I am having a big big baby. Sighhh... Weight wise getting better, 13.5kg now... Although still a lot :p my edd suppose to be 24 dec :) but gynae say induce by 21 dec. looks like she is going to move that date even earlier coz bb predicted to hit 4kg then :p I m now in the process of planning my maternity leave. A lot of admin n forms to fill. Still got this year annual leave, need seek hod approval to bring over to next year.. Booked my hospital admin, but haven book the confinement food...

Hi All, I may be abit late in joining the forum, however, does anyone have any recommendation on placenta encapsulation service?

Seacool, you have a big baby!! :) Thank God you mentioned it's big, or else I would think mine is really below average. My was only about 1.6kg at 33 weeks. Sometimes we may calculate the gestation wrongly. Maybe your gestation isn't 32 weeks but already later?

Nope. Genetically I have baby with big head, worsen by my diabetic condition. Well well but this is my second bb already. So not so worried. :p come to the worse , induce earlier lor. First one was natural induced at two days before due date. With epidural, quite ok still. The second boy more chubby though :p

Hi Mummies! My bb EDD is also Dec, but may due in late Nov. We are observing and my gynae is pro natural which I like.
Has anyone tried the Shared Parental Leave? My co, I'm the 1st to do it, so it my hubby's co. We are clueless, so is HR.

Seacool, you have a big baby!! :) Thank God you mentioned it's big, or else I would think mine is really below average. My was only about 1.6kg at 33 weeks. Sometimes we may calculate the gestation wrongly. Maybe your gestation isn't 32 weeks but already later?
Hey summer babies, u still have 3 weeks to chiong so it's all good... Mine was was 2kg at w35 plus and my doc wasn't too happy with it .... As a result, even though my edd is 7th dec, I have to take her out in next 2 weeks or so...but mainly becos her growth is start it to slow down... So long as urs is sprouting continuously , I think it's okay. My gf gave birth to a 2kg baby at w37... Bub is fine.

I just wallop a whole durian today hoping to gain her some weight.... Ends up I can't even eat dinner.... Think better eat in moderation....

Hi mummies, anyone need a referral for stemcord, u can whatsapp me at 91397020. Upon referral, there is a one time $50 off annual fee. Cheers!

Hi, pls add me in the fb group too!
[email protected]
currently at week 35.. my edd is 23 dec but may deliver early at 38 weeks due to low amniotic fluid and my baby still in breech position.. =(
gynae said to monitor her movements closely and prepare myself anytime... last checkup at week 34 baby weighing 2.1kg still within healthy range...
will be having checkup next week at week 36 and if baby still haven turn head down, will book for csect on either the 1st or 2nd week of dec depending on baby's growth range as advised by gynae...
hopefully baby will turn head down by next week... =)

Hey summer babies, u still have 3 weeks to chiong so it's all good... Mine was was 2kg at w35 plus and my doc wasn't too happy with it .... As a result, even though my edd is 7th dec, I have to take her out in next 2 weeks or so...but mainly becos her growth is start it to slow down... So long as urs is sprouting continuously , I think it's okay. My gf gave birth to a 2kg baby at w37... Bub is fine.

I just wallop a whole durian today hoping to gain her some weight.... Ends up I can't even eat dinner.... Think better eat in moderation....

Hey bubbub, have you delivered? I'm seeing the gynae today. Almost 36 weeks. Was concern with baby's weight initially, but guess what, during the last visit at almost 34 weeks, baby's weight suddenly grow to 2.3kg, a gain of 700g in 2 weeks!
But i think ultrasound isn't very accurate.
Is your baby still in breech position?

Hi, would like to share with you on confinement nanny Auntie Susie.
She cooks well with confinement foods and take good care of the baby, most importantly, she is pro breasefeeding.
She is honest, kind, and friendly. She handles baby well.
Her contact number: +6012 6489568.
She has been a nanny in Australia and now staying in KL. All babies that being looked after by her growing very well. She is very responsible lady.
At her mid 50s.

Hihi! joined this conversation a bit late too. EDD 29Dec. Delivering at Thomson. 2nd child. anyone else delivering at TMC too?

Hi mummies, I ve just delivered my second baby on 20 Dec... Can I check if any mummies experience pain when sitting n getting up? -- tailbone injury

Back