(2013/11) November 2013

fuzzybear>if don't bath, baby and hubby will reject!

you are scaring Pinky and those 1st time mum with breastfeeding difficulties!I agreed its not easy, and you must really "close" your ears when you hear negative comments.

I recommend preparing yourself by going to breastfeeding workshops by the breastfeeding mothers support group, it is really useful, and prepare yourself for "war" is better than facing it, knowing nothing

There are topics over 4 weeks about breastfeeding, and going back to work, at least it was what I went for 13 years ago, I'm sure its getting better now, with more sharing.

Those who did not breastfeed will always tell you not enough milk , when you baby is always crying, you must die die tell yourself you have enough, feed more frequently, and your supplies will increase, at times when your baby missed a feed, please express it out, don't be lazy, to maintain the supply.

I successfully latched my 2 sons, my sis successfully latched her 2 kids, although my mum only managed to BF my brother out of 3 of us, so if your mum doesn't BF doesn't mean you cannot!

You need to be relaxed yourself, in order to BF.

I requested the nurse never to give formula to my newborn, total BF.

wow... thanks fuzzybear and third3timemum for your sharing on bf.
gg for breastfeeding support group sounds interesting. I've alr started telling hubby and mum to encourage me to persevere when breastfeeding, even when everyone else around give negative comments. hopefully i'll succeed.

i think this group is also a great support to first time mums who are determined to bf.
happy.gif

fuzzybear, pray that the blood clot is gone. during my OSCAR, they scanned some growth. then during ytd's detailed scan, the growth has disappeared! so hope your clot will clear soon!

Mawanab: Ya.. I think they say is too liang & xu for preggy. So i will just skip them in all lo.

SN: i think yang sheng & pao sheng is ok. But do not take gao li sheng.

Re: Gown
Cfm Mt A dun have, need to bring own PJ coz I just went to their webpage n read up on the admittance procedure. They mentioned need to bring PJ & Toiletries.

Kayliz: Cheer up.. Maybe u can drop by ur mum place to bond with ur #1 or just go home for some me time and online shopping.It's FRIDAY
happy.gif

3xmum: noted ur sizing explanation. Maybe i will just get 1 or 2 to standby, making use of the sales now ;P

Fuzzybear: So kind of your gynae to fix in another appt aft ur scan to explain to u.. Unlike mine, have to wait till the next visit which is like on 3rd Aug :'(

CNY visiting will be crazy for me! I hope I can survive with my bb. This yr w/o bb I'm already mad tired with all the travelling!

finally.. survived through the week.. mummies when should we start our fetal kick counts? some days my baby are active,some days not.. so was thinking which week is the most accurate to track...

Fuzzybear, I already bought CNY dresses for both my girls haha! Hopefully #2 will grow nicely into hers hehe. After my #1 looked like a boy during her first year, I dont want to entertain any more question on gender. My fox spree already has cutesy dresses for #2 ;p. Only when bb starts to crawl then maybe have to worry about her tripping, but what I remember n observe now, up to even 18 mths no worries cos dresses are usually short, and held further up and away from knees by diapers. Leggings probably depends on whether environment cold or not.
Haha, I like your mum! Shower daily during confinement, yes!

SN, I ever asked a hock hua guy whether can take luo han guo, chrysanthemum tea, liang teh, he said a bit only. Think this type of question have to pose to sinseh liao.

Pinky, my confinement for #1 was mid Dec to mid Jan. Still perspired buckets cos confinement food and drinks were hot, main door cannot open and windows only opened a little as year end winds were too strong. Breastfeeding is also very 'sweaty'. Once at midnight I had to wipe myself down with a damp towel cos couldn't take the stickiness from the perspiration. I wore short sleeves throughout confinement, and no socks, just slippers for tiled flooring. Think can only fully apply traditional confinement practices if we migrate to cold countries. In Singapore, really cannot take it. Even if not hot, it's still humid. Just use normal water to clean wounds will do.
If using herbal water, maybe make sure herbs have been boiled together with the water? I'd be more scared of the herbs infecting the wound lol. Dunno if the herbs have been cleaned properly or not.
Before breastfeeding bb, wipe your breasts with clean wet towel. Can't remember, other mummies pls help, but I think can use a bit of the BM to clean too?

Mawanab, ya, must plan if having yr end baby. After bb's birthday will be x'mas (buy and wrap x'mas presents), followed by new year, then CNY (get fresh cash and wrap red packets). Then if still got to celebrate anything else within those few months, can peng san. I already watching out for x'mas presents now lol.

Xiaober, yay my belly doesn't feel so lonely anymore! Hm, u got nice round belly yeah?
happy.gif
For CNY cannot just visit parents, parents in law? We skipped all the aunties/uncles/cousins when #1 was newborn. I think we even skipped visit to my grandma for that year. We never visited all the relatives after #1 was born cos too much visiting is also very tiring for small kids.

Kayliz, eeks, your #1 got passed round to be carried? Then if someone has a cold or flu, will they also carry?

Plush, ok, thanks! Just post about bb fair if convenient la.

thirdtimemum, i felt like i needed to poo on the 2nd day after i delivered and i asked my gynae if i could cos i was afraid of the stitches coming off too! LOL. he said i could push as hard as i want and his stitches will still be intact! hahaha. yea. i did poo on the 2nd or 3rd day lar. but i was very kiasu and asked him for that white medicine that will soften the poo so that i can poo easily.

actually what fuzzybear said is true. the breastfeeding pain is worse than delivery especially if you take epidural, you wont experience any pain at all. haha. I recall cringing whenever my baby latched on. but the sharp piercing pain is only for that 1 minute or so, after that either the pain subsides or you get numb to it. oops. but the bleeding nipples and sore nipples really is painful. You need to apply lots of nipple cream to survive it.

ankh: haha welcome to the round round tummy! Ya, i think its all my hubby's effort for applying the bio-oil everynight and massaging my tummy to make it look so round.. wahahhaa i doubt so.. i believe my fil will want to "show" his grandson to all the relatives.. i just pray dun increase of visits.. dun dare to pray decrease of visits..

Xiaober, I oso using e bio oil... but nt putting effort enuff. . Sometimes lazy to apply. Anyone noted tt e there is a dark line on e middle of e tummy?

Ankh, 3xmum, Mawanab, I oso wan to bf successfully given tt I wan to invest a good pump. Lets encourage one another!

Fuzzybear is scaring all e 1st time mummies.. haha.. yes u reminded me abt e bf part! Sore nipp**.. OUCH! Summore mine is aldy sensitive even before preg. Wonder how to go thru e bf war. Howw... I so worried! ! Tink I might end up crying while bf. I tink we shld open a watsap chat before delivery to get prepare for e upcoming war..

Ankh, ya tt wat I tot so like whether e herbs r clean. Summore bath w e herbal dunno will cause infection to my down there n my nipp**. Seriously dunno how to go thru e confinement, like so torturing w all e restrictions. I tink I stop buying long sleeves PJ. Aldy bot 2 set. I doubt I can stand e sticky body.

Re: nipple cream
Wat brand is good? Heard tt mummies oso use e milk to heal e cracked sore nipple which is oso effective.

Mawanab, my gyne appt is on 5th Aug. Think mine is always slightly earlier den u.

Fuzzybear, how ur gyne appt today?

Morning mummies!

Pinky: haha make your hubby do it for you.. I take it as a bomding session between my hubby n baby.. Dan apply bio oil also.. Wahahaha there is a watsapp chat grp formed in fb already.. But I think full Liao.. Haha I on waiting list to go in.. Not only childcare need to be on waiting list.. Whatsapp group also.. Lol!

I found this check list for third trim.. Dunno if its of any use.. Just share out to everyone
http://www.babycenter.com/0_the-ultimate-pregnancy-to-do-list-third-trimester_10341209.bc

Thanks ankh for the recipe for reducing phelgm. How many kgs have you gained from pre-pregnancy weight? Went for gynae visit today n i gained 2.6kg in 4 weeks. Total 4kg from pre-preg, gynae says too fast liao. One month only 1.5kg. I gotta stop all the ice cream feasting liao.

Plush, I went for the baby fair at expo this morning! Arrived at 1030 and already a long queue at the entrance. Maybe got freebies for early birds is it?

this time round fair not bad. Saw many prams, some cots. Medela pumps think no discounts but they throw in freebies like bottles and my Brest friend nursing pillow. Medela regular items excl. pumps at 20% disc. My Brest friend pillow only at 25% discount. Avent also has partial booth as well. Several booths selling babywear. Carter's rompers at $16/pk, $30 for 2 packs. Each pack has 5 pieces. Not too bad for first time mummies to go have a look. A bit of this and a bit of that. Prudential also aggressively selling their prenatal plans. Think I got approached 3 times lol. But no Pigeon booth. So sad, I was gunning for their sterilizer.

SN, on my home weighing scale, I've gained between 1.5-2kg from pre preg weight. But my pre preg BMI was already borderline between healthy and overweight ;p

SN, I wish I was so disciplined. I just can't eat a lot
sad.gif
. Still hv bloating and indigestion. Think only after bb is out then my appetite will come back.

Ankh, wah you wen so early? We took longer than intended at the home Reno fair so wen to baby fair ard 5plus.

Anyway, I wasn't gonna buy stuff just look see. Glad that we settled on an ID so will go later to put deposit. At baby fair, I am keen to sign up for TMC parent craft class. The lady told me to go for aug or sept classes. Mdm Wong class is full but I dun mind Ms Fonnie class as was told Mdm Wong class can have 35 couples and sometimes some mummies leave halfway cos too packed. Also, I'd prefer a nicer setting like Oasia hotel rather then Mdm Wong's AMK hub. Own preference la.
happy.gif

For maternity and NB shoot, there are 2 gd booths.. Sean Lau and Ashley Low. I like both their styles. Good prices too. Sean's usual price of $420 is now $168 at the fair but oly 5 images and a nice tabletop frame. Ashley's is usual $300 now $200 with 12 high res images. Plus, her maternity and NB is bundled at $500.. with foc 30 mins 2/3 months old studio shoot. Chk it out on her FB. Ashley Low Photography.
happy.gif
very nice lady and makes me feel comfortable to expose myself.

I wen with and hub too and walked past Yummi House booth. They made us sit thru the whole process by explaining the benefits of bird's nest. I always enjoyed the delicacy but not one to splurge on it. One of the SA was the same SA whom mum liaised with for our ex maids so was so happy, giving mum loads of honey drink. Haha. Anyway, eventually tho I told mum no need the BN for me.. She bot me a box. Should last thru pregnancy as only need to take once or twice a wk. hopefully, I can see the benefits. Anyone believes in BN goodness?

Hope all you mummies having a restful sun.
happy.gif

Fuzzy, checked out JL & Robinson. hm.... not nice ler.

3xMum, woah! thanks for the link! u surely very savvy in shopping online :D Also, thanks for reminding we're still nursing during CNY! I never think about though.. really good to get some nice wear now. :D

Reg. poo... I thought the nurse/gynae will make sure you poo before they allow you to discharged for natural birth?? During my time, my gynea actually wants me to try my best to pooo ley...

Went to the fair too but find it's quite a small fair. Also heard there's another bigger fair in Sept to look out for by the booth owner. Seen some pram quite reasonable price but never buy.. will see if can get better deal during Sept or taka fair then.

Mummies, enjoy your weekend!

Hi mummies, next item on my shopping list is baby carrier.

Experienced mummies, any recommendation? How abt those baby slings? I actually find them very trendy...

Thanks

hi mummies, anyone did shopping over the weekend? I bought quite a number of stuff, am glad I settled some of those I have been racking my brains over for the past few months.

breast pump - went Medela svc ctr to check my old electric plus pump. the lady tested and advised me tt the motor required changing and total cost estimated to be $200+ including changing of parts that need to. then, i realized they accept trade ins of old medela pumps and could take mine for $40. hence, i traded my old pump in and bought a Freestyle! was initially deciding btw PISA or Freestyle but the lady advised they don't accept trade in for PISA and if i intend to sell my pump in future, Freestyle will fetch more value as they are phasing out PISA and won't replenish spare parts too. so mummies, hope this info can help you decide which pump you want to buy.
happy.gif

bb fair at expo - like what ankh shared, there were lots of Carters wear on sale. since i don't have any baby clothes from hand me downs, i bought .... about $200 worth of Carters ... around 30 pcs of clothings? Gee .. but ranging from mostly 6 mths onwards. Didn't buy too many newborn clothings. also bought some receiving blankets, hankies, socks, mittens and a beanie pillow. tts only on Fri night, i went again today and bought a mattress for newborn (intending to use it temporarily till baby is abt 6 mths old before changing to a bigger mattress - we also bought the 3 fold mattress from Seahorse yesterday from shopping mall
happy.gif
).

cordlife - they had a booth at the baby fair so we signed up too.

helper - also decided on helper and settled documents, helper should come in 5 weeks time!

phew!

mawanab - my next appt is on 6 Aug!

Was at the baby baby fair at expo earlier this afternoon! Bought Shears Nursing Pillow $39, looks exactly like My Brest Friend, so I thought I save $21+, which cost $61 after 25% less. Carters rompers 3M & 6M cost $30, Baby tub $10, Baby Latex Pillow $15,2 dresses $30, buckwheat pillow $13, socks $10, Bibs $10, 2x Milkyway maternity shorts $20, total damage today $177

thirdtimemum, did you take part in the sure win lucky dip? i got 8 packs of wipes on Fri as other freebies were gone but yesterday, i won a pack of infant stimulation flash cards, a pack of diapers and a nursing pillow! was so happy! i also bought maternity shorts from milkyway, should be the same one as yours, they are quite value for money.

littleprince>yes, sure win lucky draw, you are so lucky!so you can save on more items. I got passion card so 2 chances, but I m alone, so cannot draw more than that, only got a mitten & romans M size diapers expiring Apr 2014!

Woah u guys did some serious shopping over the wkend! I did some shopping for baby clothes too.. quite happy with my grabs, and so was hb.. kept saying the clothes so cute. haizzz.. can already see the difference in treatment btw my boys and the coming bb gal!

Thirdtime3mum, we should call ourselves the bf-ing nazi mommies.. :p i do agree that it is very easy to give up esp when u are a first time mom and EVERYBODY around u comments non-stop. i myself felt the pressure, but u need to stick to what u wanna do and learn to ignore the sounds other ppl make. nothing is as gd as BM. For first time mommies, if u are willing to feed, we will be willing to teach. not easy (it really isn't) but u will get the hang of it and it will become a breeze.

Little Prince, thanks for telling me abt the trade-in! but mine is a PISA but they don't accept that model for trade in? why huh? i better sent it over for a check soon.

Pinky, my gynae appt went well. He did another scan to check on my blood clot and also partly because my boys came along for the appt. he showed my #1 the baby, describing the heart, the face and the body to him. The bad news is that his machine was still able to pick up the clot clearly, though it is much much small (2 x 1.5cm). he says he isn't worried abt it though and it is resolving itself nicely. the gd news is my placenta is not low at all and my gynae is pro-VBAC! he said we can try for VBAC! YAY! no c-sec for me!

morning!

thirdtimemum, i bought a my brest friend during my #1's time and found that it sorta "untaught" me how to cradle my baby for latching cos i depended so much on brest friend. end up when i wanted to latch outside, i sorta don't know how to carry in arms and latch. haha! anyway, in the end, i gave up on latching and went 100% pumping after 4months.

littleprince - this is your first time hiring a helper? which country? every time i feel like hiring one, i see the helpers on the streets and i don't feel like having one anymore.

ankh, oh, you are still having bloating? some times i have that too. but i am still able to eat :p so it's a blessing in disguise for you lar, at least in this way, you won't gain so much weight.

angie, i highly recommend manducca carrier. there are many other "copycat" versions of manducca that are cheaper, think got one korean brand called P-something. I dunno how to use sling. haha.

thirdtimemum, yup. i got more chances too because i have the passion card. was initially thinking of buying my medela pump at the fair since they are giving free nursing pillow but medela service centre offered the handsfree brassiere instead so i bought from there. now got both!
happy.gif

fuzzybear, i meant you can buy their new pumps by trading in your old Medela models but the new pumps do not include PISA because they are phasing it out. they recc Harmony and Freestyle to me but i chose Freestyle since the better reviews are for PISA and Freestyle. but there was a couple who went to service their PISA and i overheard the hubby informing the Medela staff that his wife has been using the PISA for 8 years and the baby they were carrying is their 4th kid ... omg! if not that they are phasing out PISA, i wouldn't mind getting a PISA.

what's V-BAC?

fuzzybear, to be more specific, you can trade in your old PISA but won't be able to get another PISA, can get other newer pumps only. but Medela svc ctr does still sell PISA as they have a few sets left.

SN, my 2nd time hiring a helper. i hv hired a helper fm Myanmar before. she was very hardworking but couldn't speak good English. this time, i am getting a Filipino since priority is to take care of baby. i need a helper because i need to spend a lot of time coaching my #1 so don't want to stress myself over housework and cooking.

angie, i would go for Manducca too. Intending to get one soon. baby fair was selling at $230 i think, spree would be cheaper.

Little Prince, VBAC is vagina birth after caesarean. I had natural without epi for #1, and c-sec for #2 cos of low placenta. Some docs are very conservative, if u had a c-sec before they might not want to risk natural birth for subsequent births. So to hear that my gynae is ok for VBAC is a big load off my shoulder because i really hated c-sec!! the trauma of being fully awake while being sawed open is not something i wanna repeat. :p in contrast i felt so much better after my natural delivery. so i m def gonna go for natural if everything goes well.

Hrmm i dun like FS leh.. i can't pump for an hr!

fuzzybear, why cannot pump for an hour? FS batteries can last longer compared to PISA and if you don't want to use batteries, you can use adapter to plug in to socket too? or you are referring to the suction? the lady told me even if i change the motor for my old electric plus, the suction is only half of FS so if i could express for 6 mths using my old pump, should not have an issue with using FS.

Morning mummies.
Look like majority are having fun & bzy shopping over the weekend.
I felt very tired over the weekend.
Don't know why felt that walking around is difficult as felt like a pressure at lower abdominal.
I think is the position of baby.
Last night kept walking up to pee, but unable to find a comfortable position.
This morning giddy giddy & felt sore at general abdominal muscles.
Hope my day will pass fast & I k go back & rest

morning mummies!

wow most of you got the things ready from the expo sale.. in the end i didnt go with hub.. cos he saw the long queue from the hall to the mrt he not that willing to go.. dan when i tell him nothing much to buy cos we are getting 2nd hand stuff from friends he say like that dun need to go le.. so now can only hope for taka fair..

so fast is monday.. hope everyone have a good day today!
happy.gif

morning mummies!

tks ankh for the bf website! will try to sign up for a few talks to better prepare myself and hubby for bf.

SN, you gained 4kg from pre-preg weight and gynae said too fast?! why? i gained 5kg since pre-preg, which works out to be abt 1kg per month, and gynae said still ok. i'm also trying to watch what i eat now... although i still love my chocs!

fuzzybear, glad that the blood clot is shrinking and you can go for VBAC. everything is looking rosy
happy.gif

plush, i signed up for Ms Fonnie's class too!! heard the same thing re Mrs Wong's class at the bb fair. hubby tot 35 couples is too large a group. which day did you sign up? mine's on Sat, 10-12nn.

littleprince, you bought so many things at the fair! i only bought avent bottles, disposable breast pads, a romper and 6 wash cloths. my sis was with me so didn't wanna spend too much time walking around.

i must have missed the booth that sold Carter's rompers
sad.gif

will wait for the next big fair and grab more stuff!! oh ya, and also the taka fair..

Morning, radiant mummies! =)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Totally enjoyed shopping (bought rocker,buckwheat pillow, bibs, baby hats & shoes) with hubby at the baby expo over the weekend! So much fun & we loved the sure win lucky dip! Got 4-in-1 mattress, diapers & tupperware FREE~! Feel so blessed coz hubby splurged to buy birdnest for baby! Hee..

I can feel baby kicking me all day long now~ Glad to know i can finally feel some kicking!

Anyone got comments about Manduca or baby Bjorn carrier? Still considering which one to get..

Manawab, my gynae looks at the weight gain since last visit and it was 2.6kg in 4wks, which is too fast. Towards the end, we will gain even faster so that's why cannot gain too much too soon.

SN, noted. I will try to watch my weight too. then again, whenever i see my small tummy, i would think if bb is growing well. it's a dilemma!
happy.gif

sheep, you bought so many things too!! re carrier, i think in an earlier thread, there was a discussion. if i recall correctly, Manduca had v good reviews. based on that, i also bought a Manduca carrier.

mawanab, where did you buy your manduca fm? i don't think i am getting many hand me downs so buy first lor since cheap, and i really like carters. the material is comparable to Mothercare but much cheaper. there were quite a few booths that were selling carters with different designs. within an hour, i was carrying 3 big bags when hb arrived after work to meet me .. haha.

littleprince, i must definitely get carters at the next bb fair!!
i bought my manduca from a UK website and got them to send to my fren who will bring back for me. paid about SGD185-190.

gd noon mummies! busy day today, finally settled down n it's 15mins away from my lunch time. super happy when my time passed very fast like this. hehe..

i went for the baby fair at expo over the wkend too.. but din buy anything much. only 2pcs of baby romper, $3 each. i think i'm still quite conservative in my shopping. checked out n asked some qns at the medela booth too. the SA also told me that they are phasing out PISA. she also told me that maxi swing is similar to Freestlye model, just that maxi swing uses 3 AA batteries while Freestyle has it's own rechargable battery. n that maxi swing is cheaper (i dunno why). since PISA is phasing out, medela kinda already helped me make a decision to get freestyle. haha.. i'm planning to buy from online bulk purchase/ spree. cheaper.

RE: carriers
i kinda have decided to buy a manduca already. but was thinking to bring baby go try before buying since 1st few months i think it's better to use stroller 1st. during the baby fair, i got to know this shop located at marina sq which sells a wide range of manduca. i kept their biz card, when baby is born i will bring her there to try. then buy from spree. hahaha!! cos spree cheaper lah.. =P

Everyone had lunch aldy?

Over e weekend, went to take stuff from cousins. I think i got quite alot 3mths rompers? Should be getting those front opening top since is easier to change for the newborn bb.

I didnt get anything at expo..quite a wasted trip. Went the baby hyper mart store at kaki bukit. Worth gg to have a feel of e prams but price wise is not comparable w outside. So no point gg if u aldy noe wat model u want.

After gg to bb hyper mart store, i dunno which i still go ahead to get Malcaren Techno XT 2011? Cos many said malcaren cannot put bags behind, else it will topple down. I find prego v stable but heavy & bulky. Ah, still cannot decide on e pram! Manduca? I nv see this brand before.. Is Manduca better?

I realise my bb always kicking me when i'm eating or abt finished eating my meal. Wondering is he implying me to eat faster so tt he can eat? haha ..

Xuan, let me noe when u r getting ur FS k? Cos i wan to get oso! Jio me k...hee

SN, i gained 4 kgs so far. Gyne nv say anything at all but i am monitoring cos of beauty sake..lol..i scare later v hard to go back pre peg weight! Of cos, my bb weight is at average weight. So is fine. keke

Fuzzybear, your gyne is so nice! Show ur bb girl to her korkor.. What e korkor reaction? Sometimes i wonder when we tell them, mummy's tummy got bb... what's their thinking/reaction? hmm..

Hullo mommies, had lunch?

Manawab, was chatting with SN abt weight gain.. i managed to gain 2kg from my pre-preg weight. Meaning from 16 wks onwards, i have gained abt 6kg! YIKES! my gynae is pretty relax abt the weight gain though. said i can afford to gain so i just continue to eat whatever i can eat. so far i am still eating mostly small meals.. feel very full quickly but will also be easily hungry.

Re: Carters
Most of the cheaper ones are the old stocks from previous years. possible that that's why it is cheaper. i know the BPs sell them pretty cheap but i have heard that some of them could be fake. dunno true or not. I rather just ship them in myself. hahah..

Pinky, that's why i love my gynae.. he took time to talk to my boys, including the one he delivered last yr.. not like my #2 can understand.. haha my #1 says looks like alien lor..

hello mummies...
had lunch everyone?
Was reading thru from last Thursday's post.

So many mummies busy shopping liao... I can't start shopping yet cos gender of bb unknown can only wait till next Mon...
think my upcoming shopping trip on Thurs to Taipei can only buy unisex colours...

so far, my relatives still cant tell that i'm preggy... so I have not ask for any hands me down yet... lucky my mum kept a few for me since my boy's time.

actually bfg is base on your determination and hardworks. if you are determine to bf for as long as you want, you will succeed but need to work hard lor... hope everyone jia you. just imagine the number of fm you can save lor...

Pinky: ok when i'm buying i let u know! =)
by the way, manduca is carrier brand, not stroller brand wor. i heard some mummies say peg prego got light weight strollers also, but din catch the model name/ number.

manduca - mummies, i thought i recalled seeing manduca selling ard $180+ onwards in the link in bulk purchase shared in SM a while back. now its selling at $240++? anyone can tell me if i remembered the price wrongly or it was selling at $180+ in BP that time?

hello mummies, just back from lunch. not very satisfied. haha.

Mawanab, I just checked on the prices and continued to walk ard, wanted to go down yday to reg but got lazy to travel from north side.
sad.gif
I am looking at wkend afternoon.

Wah, many mummies so on, stock up very well. I haven bought anything as elders disapprove. I hope closer to the date, they will give in.

Xuan, I also wanna buy the FS online, keep me in the loop pls.
happy.gif

I haven started research on pram and carrier. looking at the feedback above, I should get a manduca from online too.

Yeah, I definitely need a support grp for BF too..Saw the insane prices for FM..wah!!! I have been so ignorant.

Stressed also abt the ID. Any mummies have IDs to recommend. We liked Ciseern at first but their original standard 5 room package 20k (inclusive of Mayer hood, hob, 3 daikin AC and L-shape sofa) now is 40K!

Another round of search this week. Headache.

Back