(2013/10) October 2013

<font color="0000ff">hi mummies

if you have yet to be added into the FB group, please send us your email address, and we will add you in.</font>

Hi XL_mum,

Yah i saw that you are also Dr Fong! hehehe... Mine is the Paragon branch and my appointment is normally on Saturdays so that my Hubby can go with me =) How about you, where's urs? My next appt is the 5 mth detail check on 28May

Saw that your #2 is not feeling well must take care... weather recently wierd and maybe causing ppl to fall sick easily

hi kitty,
I had my scan done by sonographer yesterday.. i thought I saw boy parts (like a hump) in between the legs.. the sonographer said too early she dowan to help me check haha..

Then I also read that between 11-14 weeks both boys and girls have this penis like thing in between the legs so it's hard to tell at this point...

you know yours already?

Hi mummies to be, I'd like to sell 99% good condition baby cot including mattress, bed cover, teething cover and other accessories at $99 only. 
 I am staying in Jurong west and can contact me at 91834477. 
It's quite new n my baby seldom used it. 
The baby cot can be changed to three different height. 
Thanks. 
P:s/ the cot still look likes brand new.it's in white color.

Hello mommies...i'm not new here, just rather inactive.

Please add me.

Name: sleepiey
Child:#2
Gynae: Dr. Ann Tan
Hospital: MEH
EDD: 10 Oct 2013

lilprecious, i'll PM you to add me into FB again. Thanks.

Hi Mummies, now that we should be in our 2nd trimester and there are baby fairs coming up, any suggestions on what should be the first few items that we can buy first especially for the nursery?

Tiffany : I'm also confused what to buy first for the baby! Went to look around but really no idea ): Wanted to get a bit of stuffs first.

hehe.. ya.. seems like alot, but then again, too many items are on the "no need to buy so early" list LOL..
Do you know if there are baby fairs every other month like IT show? :p

Yeaaa I found this-

Motherhood Exhibition
Dates: 30 May to 2 June 2013
Time: (Fri &amp; Sat) 11a.m. to 9p.m., (Sun) 11a.m. to 8p.m.
Venue: Singapore Expo
Organiser: Information not available

Others i'm not too sure :\ Can we buy like milk bottles first?

Anyway I went for check-up/scan last week, which is my 14th week. My gynae said mine is most probably a girl ^^ hehe

Hello, can add me to the FB?

Name: Isabelle
Child: #1
Gynae: Dr Henry Cheng
Hospital: Mount A
EDD: Oct/ mid Oct (not advise by Gynae as I'm having twins)

[email protected]

Thanks alot!

Hihi,

I've a lightly used Medela Swing, condition: 8/10.

Willing to let go @$150neg
Interested pls pm me, tks!
8369514.jpg

Brand-new sealed Medela pump &amp; Save Milk storage bags (50-pieces).

Less than HALF the price of retail stores which are selling at $32.50 for just 20-count, instead of the 50-count here.

8370092.jpg

Clearance as not freezing breastmilk.

Serious buyers only pls PM me

Hi Mummies,

I've got a few BN items to let go, PM me if interested. Thanks =)

Meetup @ Jurong East / Yishun MRT
or
Registered Postage (pay by buyer)

8374674.jpg

Hi mummies,

I have the following to let go:

- Ikea Sniglar Changing Station with changing mat $35
- Unopened box of Lansinoh Milk Storage Bags x 100 $30
- Brand new in box Tommee Tippee Bottle &amp; Food Warmer $45
- Preloved (Used for 1 month) Tommee Tippee Steam Sterilizer $80 (Can be used with bottles from other brands)
- Brand new in box Philips Avent Steamer/Blender $150

Please PM or email [email protected]. Thanks!

Hello!!
I’d like to sell my girl baby cot that we seldom used. It’s really in good condition. Since she turned 4months, she went overseas. Since then, she is not sleeping in the cot anymore and sleep inside our bed.

I want to sell at $99 including mattress, teething cover, two bed sheets, bed frame cover and all accessories include with the cot. 99% good shape. It’s in white color ;can match with baby boys or girls.
I am selling cuz moving house soon. Pls contact me at 91834477

Ah ha Kel! Where have you been? I am looking for you since I am expecting twin also and with dr. Paul, would like to discuss with you hhahhaa.

How are you and babies?

Hi monmon, you want to pm me your contact or add me I'm fb? ;) congrats!! Your first pregnancy? Paul Tseng is very pro natural. My first pair of twins were delivered naturally and without epidural
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
I've a Combi Stroller Super Mechacal TM359
Condition: 8/10 to let go @$120

Product feature
- 3 different reclining angles of the backrest, which can be adjusted up to 160 degree
-Full coverage canopy with window
-Canopy with mesh window for better ventilation, and can be closed in windy days
-Movable mesh top window to let you fee secured while seeing the face of the baby.
-Front guard cover can be detached and washed
-Detachable and washable seat cushion
-Detachable front guard
-Front swivel wheels

Interested pls pm me or email me at [email protected], tks!
8405553.jpg

Sumiko_Joy, ur welcome.

others, pleae check if you got my invitation as sometimes fb can get errors one.

Shashan, added you..kindly check ur mail

Hi monmon, I didn't receive the invite. Can resend
happy.gif
thanks. Have you gone for your detailed scan? My next appointment with Dr Paul Tseng is on 27th may.
happy.gif
yours?

Thanks monmon
happy.gif
I'm 19weeks already. Going for my detailed scan on 27th may. It's like judgement day coming soon. Doc saw 1 boy, the other can't see anything. I hope I get 1 girl at least
happy.gif
your twins identical?

Hi Kel! I understand your feeling, with 4 boys, sure hope for 1 girl at least ya. Yours is fraternal? then got hope..

Yes, mine is identical.. I hope boys for this time, since my first one is gal.. but, most important babies are healthy and grwoing well. ^_^

I also very nervous, as going to see dr. Paul tomorrow, hope babies will be shy and cover up. at least I can see hor!

Still salute you for having 6 ... I told my hubby , he told me: if I have 3 pregnancy and twin.. he is going to faint for months :D

Back