(2013/10) October 2013

monmon: how many weeks are u at?? when was ur last appt?

my last appt was last week, only 5 weeks so no heartbeat detected. so next appt is next week. i hope everything will be fine for all of us.
happy.gif

Kayliz: mine is about 7weeks, cause my ovulation days was on 3Feb. my last appt was on 4th Mar.
Yeah! let;s hope everythiing will be fine for us :) positive thinking!

Btw, i don;t know if it is just on my mind, i felt kicks (quickening) ... think I am crazy lolz.

Ankh n sn, nvm one lah, my girl was dec bb n guess what? I pop in oct! So nvm lah, we r just tog to care n share n cheer each other on! Ganbatte ne!!!!

Bluberi, u can drink barley, chrysanthemum n loads of water to try to ease? Dun overdose though, prof tee say it's ok to drink. Hope u get well soon!

Monmon, 30 mar coming soon! 2 weeks v fast de! Dun think too much ya? I understand the agony. That's y I went for own scan... But my mum also scold me say nothing dun go scan... Zzzzz

bluberi, i had sorethroat two weeks ago. I just drink water alot, avoid oily/fried food, brush teeth more often. now recover, no medicine required :) you can try, I think barley is ok.

littefren: thanks1 but hor.. I wish time didn;t fly so fast ler.. I have tons of work and timeline so tight
sad.gif
but in other hands, i want time quuickly fast :p agony ah.

My hubby sure will scold me if I reschedule the appt and ask for scan :D .. my mom also told me, nothing dun go scan zzzzz

wow! the thread is moving soooo fast!!

bluberi, i had checked with my gynae last week, for sore throat, can take danzen/neuflo buy from pharmacy..

and someone was asking abt where to hear bb heartbeat other than going gynae right? i think polyclinic oso can. but u cant really trust wat the doc says there.. juz go there to use their equipment to hear heartbeat, watever they say take with pinch of salt.

Hello everyone.. I'm not feeling very well still..saw gynae in morning and had a jab, didnt work n threw up half an hour later... tmr morning im gg in to Mt A for drip..I want to cry ahhhhh... im so scared of needles actually..esp drip must poke at the hands there n I'll always end up with blue black.. =(

Littlefren, my fren took prospan when she was preggie cos her gynae told her ok... But maybe u might wanna double check with gynae again...

Monmon, dr Paul wun schedule d appts so near unless got complications... He always say strong pregnancy dun nd to come scan so often. 3-4 weeks apart is fine. My next appt is Oscar scan which is 5 weeks later! N appt with him is 6 weeks later!!!

Mummies having sore throats... Try gargle your mouth with saltwater before brushing teeth... N also can drink salt water but not too much though. Use mineral salts which are better than d normal ones...

My ms also seems to subside abit... Gets worried but d hectic schedule keeps me off thinking at times... M 10 weeks 1 day now...

Lilprecuous, oh dear! Hopefully u feel better after d drip... Your ms seems quite bad. Try taking small meals n liquids to avoid dehydration...

monmon, my last scan which is about 6wks cannot detect hb yet. And mb he feels that we are quite anxious and that I asked if it is ok to take flight in Apr so he wants to let us have a peace of mind.

So you are able to detect hb when u are 6wks preg?

My hub read that if can detect hb, it is considered more stable stage mb thats y Dr. Paul schedule the next visit 1-mth later.

i tot barley is cooling, my mum did mentioned take a abit is ok though. i'm drinking honey from yummi house. hope it helps.

take care lilprecious. you will be hydrated after the drip. a few more weeks and the ms will be over. jiayou!

so pissed. just now while i was standing at a pavement waiting for my hb's car, one crazy angmo woman suddenly stood in front of me and said "come on, get out of the way! stop blocking the way!" Wah lao! I wanted to scold her back to say im not even blocking the way and if she is so unhappy here, she should go back to her country! but then i held back cos im preggy and what if she turns violent and push me or what. grrrrrr. im still feeling pissed.

SN, I'm gg for the scan on sat. Can't help worrying thou I keep asking myself to relax. Haiz...

What's wrong with the woman? But dun get too bothered with this kinda woman! Keep your cool cos not worth it!

Bluberi, dun take too much, but is ok. But honey make sure it's pasteurized ya, manuka is no no iirc.

Bbchloe, I saw prospan just just now, I think it's ok too though the phamarcist told me to take durotuss instead. pui pui pui lor, that day i cough like mad called up the pharmacist in guardian, the person told me cannnot be sure??!!!??? i think i just v suay that day! but I didn't buy anyway, hb say dun switch n switch just take the second gp one now, ok lor... Thanks for the recommendation.

Sn, u did the right thing. Pity her for being mad n dun be angry ya? Be happy mummy! ;)

Lilprecious, hope u feel better after the drip tml.

Lil precious: me same case.. Admitted to gleneagles due to severe morning sickness... Actually when they poke the needles into my veins was quite painful.. Poked 3 times coz can't find my veins =x but feeling much better.. JuZ take this time to rest!

lilprecious, take care.. hope you feel better today
happy.gif

babychole, skysim, will wait patiently
sad.gif
to next appointment.

How is everyone today? I am dragging myself to work. OOoo.. I still want to snug in my bed
sad.gif

Morning mummies, TGIF!

Last nite i slept on the big lovebed in my study. Finally slept without the tossing n turning, plus waking up every 1-2hrs. A good nite sleep at last.

Thank u all mummies! Just started my 2nd bag... have total of 4 bags...

Winkle..the nurse poked once failed but the experienced doc came poked another time n passed..my veins v hard to locate..so I have to poke the side of the wrist which may cause swelling easier..

My blood pressure too low though... sigh. My 1st experience with such thing. .though my 2nd onw was worse cos I met with an accident at 28 wks like dat...

Elya u r right..the drip does make a difference. .

Hope all mummies feel better today n rest well over the weekends!

i have phlegm and flu~
went to see gp and they said i m still in first trimester, so not encourage me to take any medicine for that
sad.gif

sigh...i feel so discomfort n the phlegm made me feel like vomiting even more!
sad.gif

oh ya, can we drink manuka honey? UMF10?
or can only drink normal one?
thinking to make honey cereal for breakfast... >.<

Hi Mummies,

Hope everyone is feeling good this friday!

I'm also expecting my #2 in early Oct. This pregnancy was also unexpected coz my #1 is already coming to 4 yrs old now. Last checkup was on 19 Feb, baby was 7 wks old and I can see the heartbeat already.

Please add me to the FB group. My email addy: [email protected]

Lilprecious: u met with an accident at week 28? Aiyo I hope everything is fine ya.. I also poke the side of my wrist.. Not very comfy but no choice lor.. Get well soon!

Lilprecious, glad u are feeling better w the drip. U reminded me of my experiences w poking! 1) I looked away while the nurse draw blood... I could feel the needle poke in le... After a long while I asked if done... She said: er.... No blood... I wanna faint, after so long that's your conclusion, she withdrew n then ask another nurse to come, Heng then one time done... 2) I was in delivery suite n a v young med officer help me poke n put the needle in... After a long while, she then said ok n left just as my hb came in..., my hb asked: y is there a pool of blood on the floor n I looked down n indeed there a pool of blood mark cos she wipe away le.... Faint! Same as u, my veins are v hard to find...

So nauseous today! Puked my ya kun toast in the morning. Was craving and had for porridge for lunch &amp; now I feel dizzy again. Tried to nap since 2pm but still tossing in bed. Now I'm craving for mac! I want fries and mcchicken burger. Lol..

Anyone has a time table for maid? Gonna engage a maid after my 1st trimester if bb is well. Or if u got an agency to recommend, pls share.. Thx!

Kayliz, me too, crave for foods! Sashimi, roast beef, mee Siam, economy rice with lots of gravy, old Chang kee. Can only see, dare not eat lol.

Hey Lilprecious, hope you are feeling better. Sounds really bad.

Hi Ankh, you mean we are not supposed to be eating mee rebus , roast beef and old Chang kee? I have taken them from time to time .. Is that ok??

Hi all, I just did my week 10 scan and baby is growing well at 44.3mm with 166bm.. Ultra relieved and I am given the clearance to get back to work after 3 weeks . Yeah!!

Also my EDD kept changing so now it is 3 Oct from 8 Oct.. At this rate, my baby may arrive in sept! Hahaha

Ankh, why cant eat. I just had a big bowl of mee siam yesterday and mee rebus this morning. My ms seem better. My gynae appointment is like next Tuesday. Still a long wait.

Hi mummies,

Wenz, congrats!! So now u more assured ya...

Kayliz, I got my maid from 21st century, Madeline. Her service is good but hiring maid depends on luck ya...

Sian me always see red after wiping.
sad.gif
cant wait for Wednesday to come!
sad.gif

I have craving for mee siam and mee goren too haha so yummy ;)

Have you all started ur secret chats? Littleprecious haven give me email address. ....

Wenz, blurlemon,, not cannot eat these foods ( well still cannot eat sashimi now), just that I cannot eat. I think if I eat anything not plain and porridgey/soupy, I'll have bad bloating or end up vomiting. Sorry, sorry, didn't mean to alarm anybody!

Wah, blurlemon, envy! Can eat mee Siam! I ended up eating porridge again for dinner lol. Actually been watching ch149 on star hub which has a lot of programs on Japanese food. Oooooohhhh so yum

Babychole: thanks! Will take note..

Haven't had a chance to eat my mac coz I didn't want want my gal to eat fast food with me.. I just eat anything I crave except raw food (sashimi my favourite too) but those which I'm not sure I'll take a bite to satisfy myself. I bought a few boxes of durian just now. Hehe..

My appetite still not as fantastic... Come lunch n dinner time will hv d stuck on d throat feeling... But after eating ok but after finish needs to burp d air out! Keep gagging also... Sigh! If go hungry will keep gagging too...

Bluberri, actually I am like week 10-11. So average 40mm at week 11 seems okie. Yah baby will grow about 1mm or so per day I think.

Oh, durian!! We can eat that?? I want some.
I just had Thai food last night and bee hoon goreng tonight. I love Thai food .. Yummy!
The only thing I avoid is sashimi which I love too.

Checked with gynae on formulated milk so she says I can continue but lesser dosage so 1 cup a day is sufficient and I am slowly going off duphastron so hopefully my womb had now strengthen more.

Hi ladies, Dr Paul didn't managed to find the fetus in my sac... Sob sob.... Looks like its a no good for me too.

Ultra devastating

Hi mummies, juZ wanted to say that if any of u experienced v bad vomiting or nauseous.. Don take it as its the normal pregnancy symptoms ya.. I'm a first time mummy, I was gagging n vomiting like mad.. Frens all told me its normal.. JuZ gotta endure n it will be over by trim 2.. So I endured for a week of bad nauseous n vomiting until I cldnt take it I went to my gynae to have a urine test.. N found out I was quite badly dehydrated so she admitted me directly to hospital for drip... =x

Discharged already... But juZ to share lor.. Too much vomiting is not normal.. Cannot imagine if I dint seek help from gynae.. Donno how...

I think im a relax mummy. Basically I eat everything during my last pregnancy. Sahimi is like my fave food. And I convince d myself the fish is good for bb. Haha. But I alway get the sashimi from reputable restaurant (sakea sushi is definitely no no). So far ( crossing finger) no problem.

My son seem very excited abt this bb. He keep saying is didi. Hope he is correct if not he will be super disappointed.

Back