(2013/09) September 2013

Anyone delivered at MEH recently? If yes, possible to share your total bill for single bedded for NVD with epidural and how much cash did you top up?

Thanks in advance :)

i delivered at MEH. mine is double bedded with epidural, after medisave deductions, i stil have to pay $3200 cash (inclusive of all doctors fees & medicine and many miscellaneous charges from e hospital)

Hi,
I'm a May mummy. Giving away Similac infant formula. My bb only took a few scoops of the powder and on breastmilk exclusively. If u are keen, drop me a pm or email me at [email protected]. Collection at amk mrt. Expiry date : feb 2015.

Hi mummies,
Is this forum still alive? I'm a new mom, just delivered on sept 19.. Am struggling with my newborn from breastfeeding complications to a wailing baby who keeps on vomiting due to reflux.. Am constantly wondering if my kid is growing well and would love to have some advice from the mums here.. Here's my email address, would appreciate if you can add me to the fb group too. [email protected]

Hi,

Is it possible to add me to the Facebook group? Was unable to click on the link that was provided previously!

Thanks! Baby was born on 21 sept :)

Hi,

Is it possible to add me to the Facebook group? Was unable to click on the link that was provided previously!

Thanks! Baby was born on 21 sept :)

Back