(2013/07) July 2013

Sapphire,

my gynae din tell me my edd nor did i ask him. i use the iphone apps. hee..

today 11 weeks. tot my nausea shd be gone. came back ytd night and feel so terrible. wanna vomit cannot vomit.
now having headache.

@Sapphire05 (sapphire05): i had a u/s done at the emergency at kk last thursday when i wen in for Early HG. Since i haven seen my gynae, they did a u/s to check on the baby and i also heard the heartbeat. When the doctor printed out the photos, the EDD was on it and the doctor also mentioned the due date.

Does anyone have problems taking any dairy products in ur early pregnancy? i cannot seem to digest milk, cheese, yogurt, Vanilla flavours or even yakult! The smell itself makes me puke and when i force myself to drink the milkor yakult ( any brand or flavors) i end up vomiting. My husband thinks im coming up with excuses not to drink milk since i never liked milk... So frustrating.

usha,
i din take a single drop of milk for my no 1 and this preg. i dun like milk and i cannot stomach down any milk.
every woman is diff and every preg is different. you are not giving excuse.
so long as you are taking the iron and calcium pills prescribe by gynae, its good enuf.
dun worry abt that.
this preg, i am allegy to chicken and egg. i cannot take, otherwise i itch and i scratch like nobody biz.

Linda (qq77): thanks for all that advice.. I was really being worried that baby might haf calcium deficiency. So i guess i must inform my gynae about not being able to drink milk so that he'll give me calcium pills?

Yes I don't drink milk, eat cheese when I was suffering the extreme effects of HG. I still don't. Though now I can drink yakult n eat yogurt.

You can try soya bean drink n eat other sources of protein like tofu.

In Scotland the doctor just asked me to eat whatever I could ingest, even junk food. But I couldn't even eat or drink. So in the end admitted in London.

Mommies, happy boxing day!

Yesterday was a horrible xmas for me. Was viomitting non-stop and having slight fever. This #2 pregnancy is really taking a toll on me, and i simply have no energy to take good care of my #1. I just feel so exhausted and lethergic all the time. I hope its only a first tri thingy and things will get better soon. Haiz. I am just wondering if my body is weaker after my #1 pregnancy or is there any supplement i can take to boost up my immunity. Watever i ate now just come out ... haizz...

Usha, i think if u are worried, can take calcium supplements?

Anyone started sourcing for CL liao? I am thinking gg back to PEM, as per my first one...

Hi Mummies!!

Anyone knows abt UK citizenship? My hb relatives are asking me to give birth in UK so child can have citizenship rights to choose but from what I read, UK citizenship is not that simple and not auto by birth... any mummy have any idea?

Abby (abbybaby): Abby thanks a lot for the advice.. Really helpful. Luckily i love my greens and fruits and glad to know thts actually a substitute..

usha, check this out: http://www.whattoexpect.com/toddler-nutrition/calcium-for-toddlers.aspx?xid=nl_YourDailyNewsletterfromWhattoExpect_20121224

it might be for toddler but it gives you an idea
happy.gif

Hi Usha... my gynae gave me calcium pills to consume.

If you cant take the smell of milke/cheese etc, dont force yourself - I read from an article. It's perfectly fine not to eat those that you dont feel like and dont force yourself by thinking that you are robbing your Little One of its nutrients.

Hi.. I hv not decide to use Dr kang wee (mt A)as my gynecology as my 1st visit with her was not that good...
Any comment on her?
Week 12 I'm going for the bloodtest n scan due to my age 35.
Pls advise how much your gynecology charging?

She told me is $300 for bloodtest n scan exclude $68 consultation, $68 bloodtest for HIV etc, $10 urine test
Total: $446 for my 12 weeks visit.

skyblue,
for my gynae, per visit scan is $70 and consultation is also $70 exclude GST and exclude any other medication.
for the bloodtest if i am not wrong shd be ard $300 too...

My gynae charged $60 for consultation. Scan is ranging from $60 to $90. Recent Oscar is $300. Vitamins is about $10plus.

My gynae has gave me calcium pills and multi-vitamins pills

Ling, can i know what multi-vitamins are you taking? I'm taking Sunward Prenavite.

I read online it cant be take with calcium pills... But my gynae did not advise me.

Btw which weeks are you in now?

Went for my NT scan on X'mas eve
happy.gif
Though already a 2nd time mum but still excited to see my baby. Hehe! Hub and ny son went with me, son was so funny thought he is the one going to see dr and kept screaming. Hub had to hide him behind the curtains and he finally realised its mummy doing checkup. Haha..

Hi mummies,

Can someone add me to the list too? It's my #2, Gynae: Dr Khoo Chong Kiat at KKH. EDD: 23/07/2013.
happy.gif

Usha: Dont worry about the milk. I did not take any milk and hate it too. Thankfully, my #1 is growing healthily. But I guess the one that suffer will be us eventually. We share the same gynae & my #1 is delivered by him too and she is now 6 months. He is a very friendly guy. I believe he will ask you to continue eat folic acid till 12 weeks then start on the 3 important stuff: 1. prenatal fish oil, calcium & multi vitamin.

List updated! 50 MTBs!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Terrylyn (terrylyn) </TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>05-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>06-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Abby (abbybaby) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>09-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Little Fish (little_yellow_fish) </TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Xu Lishan (xuls23)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>HS (gixmoz) </TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Melissa Teo (melissatsw) </TD><TD>16-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>eileen ang (eileen_ang)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Eunice Soo (hpc123) </TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Addy (ads)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Ling (babyyu) </TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>(TBA)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Zo (higgledy82) </TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Monster (merrymonster) </TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Babyxi (babyxi) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Milktea20 (milktea20) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Lina Chew (ckw1011) </TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

A few of us here share the same gynae
happy.gif

Noticed this as I was updating the list -

Dr Khoo - KKH
Dr Adrian Woodworth - TMC
Prof Han - KKH
Dr Lawrence Ang - TMC
Dr Tan Poh Kok - TMC
Dr Joycelyn Wong - TMC
Dr Clifton Chan - Mount A
Dr Woo Bit Hwa - TMC / Mount A
Dr Judy Wong - TMC

The box just stated prenatal pills. I am in my 13 wks.
My gynae is dr ang huai Yan fr glenE. She delivers at mount A and glenE

My gynae Woo Bit Hwa delivered my #1 at Mt A but now he only delivers at TMC. I am quite disappointed cos I really enjoyed staying at Mt A but now due to the reno and lack of parking space, he mentioned he even missed a few deliveries cos of the delay in parking his car, so he's not going to take any risk.

hi all july mtbs

pls add me to the list
#2, edd 18 jul, dr loke kah leong, parkway east hospital.

is there a facebook page that i can join as well?

jiayou to all of us, first trimester ending soon!!

Hi mummies

Please add me to the list
#2, EDD 8 Jul . Dr. Selina Chua, Mt E

Went for 2nd check up today and done the OSCAR test. The scan result is ok, need to wait 3 days for the blood test result. my ms better as compare to 2 weeks ago.

For milk intake, I was told by my gynae before that milk or calcium can actually worsen the ms. 1st trimester, my gynae give me folic acid only. 2nd trimester, after i finish my folic acid, I will be on multivit(with folic acid) and calcium(i need the pills cause i am not a regular milk drinker). Both pills can't be taken together, 1 in the morning and 1 at night. My gynae told me around week 25, will need fish oil if i can't do 2 servings of fish(salmon, cod, tuna and etc) per week.

List updated!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Terrylyn (terrylyn) </TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>05-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>06-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Abby (abbybaby) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Karen (lkaren76) </TD><TD>08-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Selina Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>09-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Little Fish (little_yellow_fish) </TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Xu Lishan (xuls23)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>HS (gixmoz) </TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Melissa Teo (melissatsw) </TD><TD>16-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>eileen ang (eileen_ang)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Eunice Soo (hpc123) </TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>nov etoile (nov_etoile) </TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Addy (ads)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Ling (babyyu) </TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>(TBA)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Zo (higgledy82) </TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Glen</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Monster (merrymonster) </TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Babyxi (babyxi) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Milktea20 (milktea20) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Lina Chew (ckw1011) </TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies...

@Zo (higgledy82); Glad to have met you. I never knew anything about Dr Khoo. Just read up about him on a few forums and took an appt with him. Glad to know Ive made the right decision. Thanks for all that advices. At least i know what to expect when i go on Saturday. May i just ask how much usually your first appointment comes up to?

Mummies.. my weight seemed to have decrease these 2 days and is almost back to my normal weight (before that have increased 1 kg these few weeks).. a bit worried.. I haven't puked lately but did not have much appetite.. checkup is only next Fri.. hope will be ok..

Hi Karen,

Which 2 pills can't be take together?

Last Friday during my 2nd visit, I was given fish oil and calcium tablet (instructions to be taken at night for the calcium). Prior to that, I am taking folic and multi-vit.

Therefore, for now is folic (till I finish the last 2wks supply can stop) / multi-vit / fish oil in the morning and calcium at night.

Is this ok? Or too much?

good morning ladies
happy.gif

i was not given any supplements yet wor. now just taking folic acid.
also just realise that usha &amp; myself have the same edd
happy.gif

our list is growing ...

kellie, calcium and iron should not take together. so if there is iron content in the multi-vit, then don't take it together...

eyes r closing zzzzz

for this pregnancy, not only is MS worse, sleeping pattern is terrible too. always tired, then when eventually falls asleep, will sleep in blocks of 4/5 hrs. then wake up and have difficulty falling asleep again. sigh, literally feel like a walking zombie at work everyday.

hopefully, it is just a passing phase

kellie, basically calcium and iron can't take together and multivit contain iron.

fish oil, my gynae says it is better to consume from the natural source, if i can't fulfill the 2 servings of fish then only she give me the supplement.

1st tri with ms end soon, but my gynae says tireness will kick in for soon. Not sure I am older or have a 3 years old to take care, it seems to drain more of my energy.

Addy, i realised we went to the same gynae... that's why both of us r not told calcium and multi-vitamins cant be taken together.

btw have u started on fish oil also? i find the multi-vits a bit difficult to swallow...

Hi Clare! Oh u are not on the list yet? I was thinking no one has the same gynae as me.. I have this pills called nataboost.. I tot that was the fish oil.. I need to double check when I get home.. Yes I have started..

Actually I just popped 4 pills (multi vit, calcium, fish oil, folic acid) into my mouth every morn before going to work.. haha.. just want to get over and done with.. now gotta space them out already..

Back