(2013/07) July 2013

Jojo, not sure 12w or 14w but my gynae said bb is considered stable now so can tell the world liao.
happy.gif
btw, noticed that we both see Dr Joycelyn Wong
happy.gif

Sapphire, my mum is quite open-minded but only pantang about the first trimester thingy
happy.gif

Sapphire,
No leh, infant care need to Q but I'm reluctant on Infant care. #1 went to Infant care when he's 3 mths old cause my mom was working then. He got HFMD at 5 mths old from the infant care and had to admit to hosp cause he was dehydrated. Fontanelle sunk
sad.gif

Was so heartbroken and he's not the only one. His friend in the same infant care got the HFMD as well and was hospitalized too. That was why I decided to withdraw him from infant care. My aunt helped me for a couple of months while my mum is serving her notice period and thereafter my mum took over to look after my son.

Now #2, I asked my mum and she said she is very tired and old to look after another baby, also cause she prefer to work (went back workforce after my #1 went to childcare) so may need to engage babysitter but thinking of sending to Infant care at my son's sch since its just in the same bungalow house. Expensive though, $1.4K before subsidy!!! After subsidy also another $800~~~~~~ Babysitter market rate is abt $600-$800 depending on ratio. $600 is 1:3 while $800 is 1:1. Dilemma.

I didn't know that pple register for school once they get birth cert. I thought when the time comes then can just register. Now still looking for preschool for my daughter...

Abby,
Not before get birth cert, is way before you give birth. Haha~ I registered my #1 for infant care when I'm about 7-8 months pregnant. Had to pay 1 month deposit to secure the place. It's quite norm in Singapore since Gov wants to boost birthrate and we have limited infant care in Singapore, and they are quite expensive. The cheapest I've seen is MFS at $1272 before subsidy. After $600 subsidy, need to fork out about $600+ but lucky part is can use the baby bonus acct to pay for it since Gov gives $1 for every $1 we save up to $6000 cap. Meaning, we have additional $6000 support from Gov to pay off the infant care bills.

Oh even before birth! Wow! It's really expensive nowadays. But since I stay at home and breastfed we saved quite alot. I din buy much things for #1 during her infancy only necessities. Toys r given.

But now that we shifted to our 1st home, I am wondering how come such a little person can have so many clothes n toys.

When I learned I had hyperemesis gravidarum n the news about twins being more likely. I was thinking if I had more than 1 I dunnoe can handle.

I think my gynae was also checking for multiples cos ge said 'for now there's only 1'. 

abby,
my gal started walking at 14 mths.
she is also quite on the low wt side.
at 5.5yo, she is current at 18kg only. given her appetite, she eats 3/4 of an adult meal at all meal times and still dun put on a lot. she is only 25 percentale for her age. as for ht, she is consider avg, standing at 1.10cm now.
but one thing, my gal stop drinking milk at 3 year old. was very concern, till i gave up. i buy all types of milk from the rake, fresh milk, uht milk, all kinds of flavour still she not taking. but since she is not a fussy eater, she eats everything and simply love any kind of veg and fruits, i tell my self, she is still taking in the necessary minerals so just let her be.

sapphire, i suggest if you gg for the infant care, better register and enquire early before you dun get a place.
ccc and infant care is so so popular now.

orangey,
my another concern for not having no 2 early is also because no one is willing to help me take care. my no 1, i beg my aunty to help me take care till 20 mths then go ccc. this time round she said she no energy leow so not helping.
mil worst, keep asking us to have no 2, now have no 2 ask her come our house, we engage a helper, she just jaga the helper for us, she rejected, cos she said helping bil to take care of his child.
so till now, we still cannot decide what we gg to do, infant care for no 2, ccc for no 1 then student care which will cost me $at least 1.3k per mth and have to cook and do housework and coach my no 1 on her work.
or engage a helper but no one to jaga and dun really feel good leaving my little bb with the maid alone. but engaging a maid save me at least half the monthly expenses.
haiz....

Linda,
Exactly! I also thought of engaging a maid but I dont like the idea of having a stranger staying with me and my sis maid always got issues very scary. Apart from that, also heard lots of bad stories about maid esp indonesia ones. Scary....

So for me, Maid is out. I was thinking of asking my grandma's maid to help. She's v nice and patient but prob is she has no experience with babies and kids though she love playing with them and my grandma needs more attention I suppose. I can pay her but I don't think my relatives will be happy since we are paying our maid to take care of my grandma. Haha..

infant care is much more expensive than childcare (at least $600+ after subsidy). that's why i only want to send my son to childcare ($300+ after subsidy). but too bad, govt CC will give priority to those in existing infant care, follow by those on waiting list and with siblings already in centre. really super hard to get in.

hmm... the CDA account of $12000 ($6000 from us/ $6000 from govt) can only last for 18 mths.
sad.gif

Govt keep wanting us to have children, but not enuff facilities and too ex for common pple like us to afford

Hey MTBs, I'm still in my 1st trimester. Got to travel quite frequently for work (but luckily just short trips within South East Asia), Gynae says its ok but try to get more rest whenever possible. Anyone in similar situation or has any advise for me?

Linda: you could give ur girl other forms of calcium. my daughter is not a fussy eater too. So I give her tofu, broccoli, spinach, oranges, salmon, ikan bills, sardines. She doesn't drink much of her Pediasure milk I gave her. I stopped breastfeeding early last month due to HG n she din like other milk.

Now she drinks only 1/4-1/2 cup of pediasure (ikea kids
colorful cup).

orangey,
i simply dun have much option to choose from.
either infant care or helper!
and i also scare the little one will fall sick easily cos when my no 1 went to ccc for the 1st 6 mth, every 2 weeks i have to bring her to see doc. cos keep falling sick and it pain me to see her eat so much medicine after medicine. not only that we not only bring her to se GP, Pd and even specilist hoping to get her treated fastest possible. just 3 mths into her ccc life, i used up almost all my leave and we spent almost 3k just on her medication.
that's y, thinking to let the little bb go infant care, really a bit scare also.

worst is my no 1 got no CDA funding when she is born, cos she is born in 2007 and the CDA starts in 2008.

Catherine,
Heard they are revising the baby bonus policy. Hope they increase the $4000 to at least $6000 and increase the infant care subsidy from $600 to $800 and childcare from $300 to $500. Daydreaming lah me.. If only they can do that!

But for sure they are making changes to the baby bonus package to make it more attractive. Let's hope that the revised policy will comes in before July so we can enjoy the changes. My friend gave birth in 2008 Jun before the bonus of $4000 came in Jul. She was so angry. Tried to appeal but government rejected so let's just cross our fingers we get the better deal!

My HB & I dun like the idea of a stranger in the house. N we decided that I will take care of our children n he will work.

Yup but now most parents have to both go out n work. Last time pple got family support, now own family take care of themselves.

My family couldn't help me for #1 cos I was staying at in laws' place. My in laws din help out in any way but we prefer it. Confinement my HB ordered the food n he took care of our #1 for 1 mth b4 gng to work. I only woke up to breastfeed.

#2 my aunt say she will come over to my home to help. My sister also giving birth this yr in March.

abby,
yup yup... i give her those you mentioned. so not very concern that she not taking any milk.

orangey,
i think if the govt increase the subsidy for infant care and ccc, the school will also increase, so end of the day, we might be either paying the same or paying more.

abby,
i do envy you in a way. at least your aunty is helping you.
my mum pass on when i am 16 yo, sometime, just wish that she is stil ard and she sure will help take care of her own grandchild cos she help my aunt bbsit my cousins when they were young.

my hb is not a very hands on kind of man.
so no 1 we engage a confinement lady, even for this no 2, although more experience leow, still he will engaged a confinement lady to help me out and cook for me. even if we decided to have a helper, he still will engage.

my no 1 when she is in her infancy 2nd mth to 6 mths, she has shallow tummy, she cannot take normal milk powder.she is like a merlion once she burp, everything goes in, everything comes out the next moment. so we bought her friso comfy. a thinker milk that stays in her tummy.
so hope no 2 i can bf successfully and no more shallow tummy.
the milk power is very ex.

Linda: My parents are still around but during my birth till now it's been my grandma and my fourth aunt who really brought me up.

Our fourth aunt brought my siblings and I out n on our 1st trip to Australia she paid.

My grandma just passed away so left my fourth aunt to help my sister n me.

Hi Mummies,

Didnt know this forum is so active as compare to the FB. I always login to FB cause its much easier to look and track post.

Sapphire05, can you help me update the chart?
Nick: Stephanie Peng (St3ph)
EDD: 07/07/2013
Gynae: Dr. Chan K H
baby #: 2
Hospital: Gleneagles

i heard this round of revision will probably be announced nxt yr budget day. i doubt they will increase the amount or give more maternity leave. will probably give 2 weeks paternity leave.

Linda: hope your #2 comes out a fully healthy and strong baby. And easy to take care of. Hope there will come some help that is gd and will take care of your baby well.

Ooh! I hope they increase $ cash, maternity n paternity leave. How I hope giving birth, medical & dental fees are FOC cos in UK it is for the citizens. N some other country the father has 1 yr paternity leave.

Though maternity & paternity not required by us since I am SAHM, n my HB self employed. It will be useful n helpful for majority who do need it.

Thanks Linda and Orangey... I shall check out more on the infantcare at my place. I have only the infantcare or babysitter option as my mum wouldnt want to help to babysit during the day.

abby,
thanks.
bb health is the most impt factor for me. gender is not as impt.

as for the child giver, i think will get hb to ask mil again before making alternative help.

List updated! 53 MTBs!

<table border=1><tr><td> No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Terrylyn (terrylyn) </TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>05-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>06-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Abby (abbybaby) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>St3ph (st3ph) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Chan K H </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Karen (lkaren76) </TD><TD>08-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Selina Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>09-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Little Fish (little_yellow_fish) </TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Xu Lishan (xuls23)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>HS (gixmoz) </TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Melissa Teo (melissatsw) </TD><TD>16-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>eileen ang (eileen_ang)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Eunice Soo (hpc123) </TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>nov etoile (nov_etoile) </TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Addy (ads)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Dinomum (dinomum) </TD><TD>20-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/P John Tee CS </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ling (babyyu) </TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>(TBA)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Zo (higgledy82) </TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Monster (merrymonster) </TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Babyxi (babyxi) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Lina Chew (ckw1011) </TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hello ladies
The thread is so active today
happy.gif

Sapphire - yes, the q at IFCs &amp; CCs for that matter really scary, esp the more popular ones. The other time my #1, we were on waitlists for 3 IFCs, in the end managed to get a place at kinderland. I started sourcing during early 2nd tri, if i remember correctly. Then at 20mth when we wanted to put him in CC, same. Waitlisted at 3 CCs, only MFS got back 2 us &amp; confirm a place. Good thing for us cos location wise, nearest to our house.

Hi Lina.. sure I will do so and check at the one downstairs. I dont want to risk not having the most convenient infantcare centre for myself.

My tummy is so bloated! I can feel e gas moving around and I m farting non stop!!!

Is there anything that will help??

Dear MTB

You can go to this website to source for the cc around your vincity and it provides the details such as fees, vacancy, quality accreditation (SPARK) and years of licence obtained. For ccs and Kns, it is all privately run and monitored by MSF / MOE except the business nature are different, some are VWO (voluntary based / religious based eg church/ mosque/ temple etc), NPO ( Non Profitable Organizations eg. MFS by NTUC, Sparkletots by PCF etc) and business orientated ( eg Cherie hearts, learning vision, pats sch house, eton house etc).

http://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/CCLS_Home.jsp

Hope the information is useful ;)

Little fish: Hi 5, we share the same doc.

IFC/CCC: The fees are so high and it is increasing every year. So hard to to survive. The queue is also so long.

I hope the govt will announce the changes to the baby bonus before we give birth.

Hello ladies
happy.gif

Sally - I've just pm you
happy.gif
After i've done that though, i seem to vaguely remember there is already a FB Jul13 Mommies secret Group. Was it created by orangey / sapphire? Ladies, pls confirm, otherwise, we'll have two FB groups.

Have a great weekend all!

Hi ordolla fellcy, I am in the same situation as you, but I don't think there's anything that can help. Lol, but now I take pride in competing with my hubby haha!

Hi Lina... Nope, Orangey and I didnt create a FB group so I think we just have 1 FB group currently.

Thanks Chocz for the link!

good morning ladies
happy.gif

last day of the calendar year, yoohoo!
happy new year to all
happy.gif

to those who r working today (myself inc), let's start counting down to knock off time ...

Good morning ladies..

Happy new year to everyone.

Kindly remove my name from the list cause after the final scan on saturday, my edd has been changed to 4th August..

I hope i can still hang around for advices from all you ladies.. =)

happy new year to all mommies and babies...

Usha, u can still remain in our group, i am sure the other mommies wont mind.
happy.gif

Lina: Yes, cant wait for the clock to go faster but stop after working hours. LOL

Happy New Year in advance too.

Usha: How's the review? Dr Khoo ok right?

My sister is also preggy and her EDD on 30/07/2013.

List updated!

<table border=1><tr><td> No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Terrylyn (terrylyn) </TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>05-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>06-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Abby (abbybaby) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>St3ph (st3ph) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Chan K H </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Karen (lkaren76) </TD><TD>08-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Selina Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>09-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Little Fish (little_yellow_fish) </TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Xu Lishan (xuls23)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>HS (gixmoz) </TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Melissa Teo (melissatsw) </TD><TD>16-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>eileen ang (eileen_ang)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Eunice Soo (hpc123) </TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>nov etoile (nov_etoile) </TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Addy (ads)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Dinomum (dinomum) </TD><TD>20-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/P John Tee CS </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Prettymimieyes </TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ling (babyyu) </TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>(TBA)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Zo (higgledy82) </TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Monster (merrymonster) </TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Babyxi (babyxi) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Lina Chew (ckw1011) </TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

himummies ...any 1 encounter brown discharged earlier ? tis 2 days i got brown discharged ..was so afraid if keep on like tat will turn to spotting then bleed haiz.. hope i can hang on for 2 more days for my dr appmt >_<

Hi Zo...

The appointment went great. Yeah Dr Khoo is awesome. Very friendly and chirpy guy who made us at ease. Though we had a scan done in emergency, he did another scan last sat and the EDD now has changed from 31st july to 4th August. He explained its due to the size of the baby. Im glad baby is safe.

He suggested the down syndrome test but only scan. He mentioned i need not do the blood test as im oni 28 now. Im glad he isn't one of those money sucking doctors. have received my multi vitamins, calcium and DHA tabs to start on week 13. Im only week 9 now. i liked the fact that he took time patiently to answer all my questions and also tell me when to expect what appoinemnts and tests. Very helpful for a first timer.

Hi Usha ..is it u r mention Dr Khoo Chong Kiat? .. i still havent fixed 1 ..but wit ur good review i might see him : )

Sapphire05: Yes we have 2 snakes next year. Infact, we did it on same day but I guess she ovalates later so her EDD is 1 week away from me.

Mag: Yes I have been experiencing brown/pink discharge,spotting. So far had 3 injections and been on progesteran pills. Hope you do not experience any pain.

Usha: Hehe, yes he is very nice. I am pretty kiasu and took the scan &amp; blood test. I asked if I still need to take injections if touch wood still have spotting for this baby and he said no need. Take medication and save $$. When I had 1st baby, I asked if need to go for pre natal course and he also said no need, save $$ and maternal instinct will come in.

Thanks Zo ..so far no pain but do hav slightly cramp... like menses is arriving soon tat kind of feeling ...shooo shooo shooooo ..i hope i'm still in the good side -_-"

Hi mummies,

I have a Avent Steam Sterilizer for sale, only used less than 5 times as nanny prefer to boil water n sterile the bottles.

Please PM me if interested .

Thanks.

I just have some discharge too... it's very dark color like drying blood type....
sad.gif

I have been resting for the past fewweeks n getting better but today come again... sobs...

hi ladies,
can i join the thread? my ecd suppose to b 2aug la.but cos of GD, predictin to give birth 2wks earlier, as like the previous 2.

2aug
tmc, caroline khi

mag
u got the duphaston to stabilize the pregnancy? else, better c if can c ur gynea earlier...

No I dun hav any .. Only hav the folic acid from last visit ..is getting heavy hope nothing serious coz after google it seems quite normal as long as no fresh blood :p .. But lucky my Appmt is tomolo .. Hope all Well

Morning mummies!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Evelyn_t (evelyn_t)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Adeline Cheng (adelinech)</TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Terrylyn (terrylyn) </TD><TD>01-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nickgal (serchan)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sally (sallysia)</TD><TD>02-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Joanne (partner)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jan Lim (jan_lim)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Poh Kok</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ling (snowmelody)</TD><TD>03-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Lim Xiuping Joanne (limxp82)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Wong Heng Fok</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chocz (chocz)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Smurfy (purpv)</TD><TD>04-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Wee Khin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>littledarling (littledarling)</TD><TD>05-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Orangey (jimbok)</TD><TD>06-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/Prof Han HC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Abby (abbybaby) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>St3ph (st3ph) </TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Chan K H </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kellie Lim (54drizzles)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Raine (eniar)</TD><TD>07-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Karen (lkaren76) </TD><TD>08-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr. Selina Chua</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Berries (joyceberries)</TD><TD>09-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>raywen (raywen)</TD><TD>10-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>elin2201 (elin2201)</TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Little Fish (little_yellow_fish) </TD><TD>11-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>E'leen Lau (leenmummy)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Xu Lishan (xuls23)</TD><TD>13-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>HS (gixmoz) </TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JoJo (babyhappie)</TD><TD>15-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Melissa Teo (melissatsw) </TD><TD>16-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>eileen ang (eileen_ang)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Eunice Soo (hpc123) </TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Linda (qq77)</TD><TD>17-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>anewmummy (anewmummy)</TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>nov etoile (nov_etoile) </TD><TD>18-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babystella (babystella)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Annabel Sim (Bellez2005)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Addy (ads)</TD><TD>19-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Dinomum (dinomum) </TD><TD>20-Jul-13</TD><TD>A/P John Tee CS </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Caryl (1k0r2)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Felixp (felixp)</TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Prettymimieyes </TD><TD>21-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong </TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Chinook (sgmumoz)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Ling (babyyu) </TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>(TBA)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Sapphire05 (sapphire05)</TD><TD>22-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Baby MoO (somuchinlove)</TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Zo (higgledy82) </TD><TD>23-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Acacia (acacia)</TD><TD>24-Jul-13</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>beano (littlebeano)</TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Monster (merrymonster) </TD><TD>28-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>tabbyz (tabbyz)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ordolla (fellcy)</TD><TD>29-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>teddy (teddygal)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Prof Biwas</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Babyxi (babyxi) </TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Catherine (thiasy)</TD><TD>30-Jul-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TBA </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Lina Chew (ckw1011) </TD><TD>31-Jul-13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH </TD><TD>TBA</td></tr></table>

List updated!!

Usha and Poky,
Welcome to continuing in our thread
happy.gif

Good Morning Ladies..

Happy new year to all and it'll be a great 2013 especially with us all ready to welcome the new member of our families..

Orangey (jimbok): Thank you =D

Back