(2013/07) July 2013

gift_of_life

Hi ladies, welcome to this thread.

I just tested positive this morning. :D

Will go for first appt on 8 weeks.

I am having loose stool, backache and fatigue.

Visited dr on Wednesday and started experiencing bleeding yesterday. Was terrified. 1st pregnancy- brown spotting. 2nd pregnancy, heavy bleeding and hospitalized 4 different times during first trimester. So afraid now cos I hope history wont repeat and I wished for a normal , healthy pregnancy. Help!!

Hi! I just tested positive last night. I couldnt believe it cos I have been TTC for 5 years. I had a m/c last year after successful 1st try with ivf.
I tested twice and both came back positive. I'm still trying to digest if it's true. Will call my Gynae tmr.
This time I conceived naturally. Praise the Lord .

Am praying for healthy pregnancy all the way if I'm really preggers.

Having fears cos of mc last year.

Also, it doesn't seem real cos I was VERY sure my menses coming as my sore breast went down and I have NO symptoms. Just late.

Hi all,

Am jazz.. Really hope to join in this june or July 2013 forum soon;)

Just tested positive last Tues n see my gynae last thurs night.. No sac yet as too early.. My Doctor said it is too early n likely only 4 weeks.. So next appointment is 3 weeks later...

I have a coming 3 years old daughter and really pray hard to have another one to accompany her;)

Jia you to myself and everyone;)

Hi.. I just tested positive over the weekend.. Cannot believe my eyes..
happy.gif

now looking for gynae.. Female gynae as I am more comfortable.

Morning, me also just tested positive last Friday.. Expecting 2nd child.. Haven seen gynae as well as it is too early. Planning to go at week 7/8

Morning terrylyn.. See gynae only ard 7/8 weeks ah?

This is my 1st pregnancy but I am thinking to go visit a gynae let her confirm the pregnancy. Thinking of going ASAP.

Hi Reen,

This is my 2nd pregnancy as well. For my 1st pregnancy, I went to visit gynae the next day after I tested positive at home. Excited!!

2nd pregnancy - I will wait until week 8.
happy.gif

Hi Reen, yes only at 7/8 weeks.. Cuz 1st pregnancy I went at 5/6 weeks gynae asked me to go back again at 8th or 10th week..so decides to wait till 7/8th week : ) which gynae r u gg?

Welcome Jazz! come join in July 2013 thread
happy.gif

Andrea: have you visited gynae during the weekend? How are you feeling today?

Welcome Terrylyn!! How old is your #1 now?

I'm considering Dr kang at mount A as she is 1 of the female gynae with clinic at mount A. But cannot find much review abt her online.

hi everyone, I'm at week 5 today ! seen doc yesterday, kena poked twice but still ccouldn't find the sac.. oh ! i had an ep in jan this yr.. juz hope this time round, the sac can land itself at the right spot and dun get stuck in the tube again

my darling princess will be turning 5 next yr.. so I'll be getting 蛇鼠一窝 (Chinese zodiac)

ST: Wow, so both our kids are born same month n year lol.

I have just made appointment to see gynae mid nov... So looking forward!

Wonder if the birth rate next week would be as high as this yr? Hee

Welcome & Congrats to Sally & Kc!!

@ Terrylyn - yup ....so coincidence! I hv yet to make appt ....but next month (ard week 8), I am going to HKG with family. This was planned before conception...

first pregnancy - I had very severe MS (throw up after EVERY meal) and this continue thru the week 20.

Hope this time wont be so bad....

ST: we have so much in common... I am
Also gg on a vacation end nov planned before conceived. first pregnancy also puke until about 4mth+... So bad that I had to sleep at 8+ every night and I actually didnt put on much weight.. Hope this round will be better..

Reen: have u seen te gynae?

Hello and congrats to all mummies here!! I have yet to test whether I'm pregnant.. If I am, then I should be in this thread ba..
happy.gif
and it will be my second pregnancy.
I have missed my AF for 6 days already.. Recently having stomach cramp, backache and loose stools but do not have any sign of sore boobs and morning sickness..

Hello mummies (in 2nd pregnancy)...Terrylyn..Sharon...Sally...

Do your bump shows earlier and visible now?

Mine is abit obvious....

Hi Hi to all,

Morning
happy.gif

Seem like most of us are waiting for next appointment around the 2nd week to mid of Nov.

Looking forward to hear more positive news from everyone soon
happy.gif

Hi Sharon,

Have you test yet? Should be very excited...hee...i think morning sickness will be too soon for our stage now...jia you and update us soon
happy.gif

Cheers,
Jazz

Morning...

I do feel my bump is showing a little obvious now.. N feel tht my pants are a bit tight.

Yeah think by mid nov, there will be more updates.. : )

Sharon: think ms usually start at week 6.. But depends in individual.

Terrylyn.. I haven seen gynae yet.. Appt also mid nov.. The nurse also told me no need see so early.. Week 6 onwards..
I'm also going on holiday 3rd week nov.. It shld be safe to travel right? Quite worried as 1st preg dunno what to expect..

I think should be safe ba... Perhaps just find out where are the hospital in case u don't feel well. Where are u gg? I am gg Taiwan... Hope I can enjoy my trip with minimum ms

I'm going Chiang Mai in Nov and Taiwan in Jan next year.
Hope can safely go for my trips..

Where are all the mummies and mummies to be here planning to delivered at?

ST: I'm not sure too.. hahaha coz I'm still keeping the tummy fats from 1st preg :p

actually I'm at NUH now, juz had my 2nd blood test, waiting to see doc. my 1st beta count was @ 6,000 so i hope it will go up today

I'll be travelling to bangkok in early dec .. hope i can enjoy the trip
happy.gif

For #1 i wanted to be at Mount A but my Gynae (Dr Paul Tseng) prefer TMC so I went along with it... and am glad that everything went well.

Which gynae are you all seeing?

I am considering between mount A and tmc.. Saw a lot of good reviews on the hospital and the nurses there..

Read that Dr Paul Tseng is very good.. But I'm looking at female gynae.
I'm still considering between 2 female gynaes..

morning ladies!!
i tested +ve last nite and this morning...

but i was uncertain.. coz i have light menses on my CD23 for 5days like normal cycle before i tested +ve.. which i tot i got early AF..

i was devasted and ate alot sashimi and drink some beer last week during my biz trip to korea.. now i very worried..
sad.gif

i just went for blood test.. but then today is fri.. doc say can only have result next mon..
sad.gif

Congrats Berries and the other mummies here! Could it be implantation bleeding or spotting? What were ur symptoms btw? Since u have tested +ve twice, it should be confirmed!! :D So happy for u!

I m at my DPO5 today, will try to test on my DPO11~14. DPO11 happens to be my birthday but I am still hesitating should I test too early for fear of disappointment.

Hope to join u ladies here soon!!

hi ttcing!! *wave*
thanks!!

u will have ur BFP too!! and join in this thread tgt with me!! ^^ it will be the best birthday present for you tis year..
happy.gif

ttcing : i not sure.. but it was like normal menses tat last for 5 days.. thou it was very little.. but still it last for 5 days.. so quite worried..

seriously i dun have much symptoms.. just having stuffy nose like having a flu.. and body temp was high all the way.. then some of the days i feel im abit feverish...

Berries: thanks too, I really hope that will be true too! For u, sashimi (if it is fresh fish) and some beer should be fine. Read that the Jap also continue to eat their Sashimi when preggie leh. But maybe it is prepared fresh so no risk of bacteria. Just try not to eat/drink them now.

Congrats
happy.gif

For my first pregnancy, i hve slight bleeding on week 5 but everything turn out well
happy.gif

Stay positive and everything will be fine
happy.gif

thanks jazz! wen i have my #1 i have spotting too.. but tat last for a day.. tis time it lasted for 5 days.. tats y im worried..

anyway thanks! just pray and hope everything will be fine

Berries: HUGE CONGRATS!!!! wishing you a healthy and safe pregnancy..
happy.gif

Ttc: you will join her soon! Jia you dear!
happy.gif

Shirley : thanks dear!!! How r u doing?? Should be in 2nd trimester le rite...

Ttc : yes!! Agree with shirley.. u will be joining in tis thread soon!! ^^

I super looking forward to mid nov but seem like the wait is so so long.. Just passed 1 week plus from my previous visit to my gynae

Cos previous time.. Did not get to see anything except for thick endometrium... Should be 4 weeks. Doctor said this is a good sign but no sac yet...so I don dare to put 100% hope until I hear baby heartbeat on the next appointment;)

Really hope to break the good news to more people but it is too early ....

Just a gentle reminder to everyone to start eating 2 folic acid everyday (1 in day and 1 at night)....wishing everyone good health and good wishes;)

Berries: yeah.. In second tri now.. Starting to feel better.. Hopefully can enjoy my food soon!
happy.gif
do update us with your appt.. Don't worry.. All will go well for you.. Don't go stress up with the foods you ate or drink.. Cos its alr over. Don't get too stress up.. Not good for baby..
happy.gif
now that you know you're preggy, so avoid all the not suppose to eat.. And talk to baby.. He/she will know..
happy.gif
don't worry ok?
happy.gif
xoxox

Back