(2013/07) July 2013

Hi mummies

If u need a referral for stemcord, can pm me.... Can get a one time $50 off.
happy.gif
cheers!

Hi mummies! I'm helping a colleague to ask, anyone have nanny/baby sitter to introduce around Sengkang area? She lives in Compassvale Crescent. Do let me know if you know of any good nanny to introduce
happy.gif
Thanks!

Hi mummies,

I'm selling pre-loved "yaolan " at $60. Used less than 3weeks. Suitable from newborn to about 12kg.

Self collection @ Yio Chu Kang (near AMK Ave 4).

Pls pm me if interested. Thx!

I have a BNIB Luvable Friends Deluxe Baby carrier for sale.
Selling $99 at metro. Willing to let go BNIB for $75.
Not needing this gift received from friends as already have another carrier.

Also, I have an opened Chicco Go Baby carrier, willing to let to at $70.

Contact me at 9 0 6 8 6 4 9 7 if you are keen on the any item. Thanks

* Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (small bottle - 125ml / 150ml) - $5

* Lightly used Avent digital warmer (Used less than a month) - $ 30

* BNIB Pigeon Compact sterilizer - $30 (Warranty available)

* Lamaz activity mat (Lightly used) - $20

* GNC Goldmind DHA (1 bottle and FOC another open bottle which I had taken abt 8 pills) = $30

* Fenugrek (Brand new bottle) - $15

Email me at [email protected]

Hi mummies,

I'm selling pre-loved "yaolan " at $60. Used less than 3weeks. Suitable from newborn to about 12kg. Portable and comes with safety belt. 

Letting go bumbo chair with tray @ $20. This is very useful to train babies to sit n strengthen their back. Can use from 4mth old. 

Walker selling at $50. Used about 2mths cos I bought it late - when my daughter was 1year old. Less than 2mths later she started to walk pretty well so she had no use of the walker. The plaything on it's tray is not working though. When we first bought it realised the lights didn't light up but were too lazy to change. 

The pics are still too big to be uploaded despite after resizing.  Email pics to ur email acct can be done upon request. 

Self collection @ Yio Chu Kang Rd (near AMK Ave 4). Pls pm me if you are keen. Thx!

Hi Mummies,

I'm selling the following BN items, pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

1) Lansinoh HPA lanolin Nipple Cream 1.41oz - $10 (original price $16)

2) Thomson care Nipple Cream 30ml - $14 (original price $22)

Hi mummies,
I've 5 packs of Huggies NB 24pcs to let go at $5 each as my boy had outgrown to small size now, am willing to let go at cheaper amount if mummy buying 5 packs at one go. Interested mummies can contact me via 98191546.

Thanks.

Hi Mummies,

I have a brand new Red Original Baby Bjorn Carrier to let go.

Retail price at kiddy Palace: $175.
Letting go at only $120.

If interested, please contact me via 9107 5422.

8481769.jpg
8481770.jpg

Hallo.... 

Just to share with you. 

If anyone want to sign up for baby's cord blood banking with Cordlife during month of June 2013, I can refer you as a friend.  
We each can get $150 worth of shopping vouchers.  
Do email me at [email protected] or PM me if you are interested.  
Thanks.

Hi mummies, I have a Jumperoo to let go. I bought it last year at Kiddy Palace for my baby when she was around 5 mths of age. It brought lots of fun for her and is a great form of exercise. Please email me if you are interested in this Jumperoo. Letting go at just $65. My contact: [email protected]
8485368.jpg

Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (150ml) - $5

* 1 bottle of Brand new GNC Fenugreek - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new Goldminds DHA - $30

* BNIB 1 box of Avent Breast pads - $10

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . Condition: 9.5/10 cos hardly use

contact nos: 9115 7111

* Willing to exchange for NTUC vouchers or other shopping vouchers

Selling:

Brand new
Earth Mama Angel Baby, New Mama Bottom Spray, 4 fl oz (120 ml) $18

Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Soap $6 (for pregnancy rashes, PUPPP)

Lansinoh HPA lanolin nipple cream $10

New but washed
1 Moo moo kow cloth diaper red color
2 Charlie banana cloth diaper red color
Selling each at $15, all 3 for $40

Used
Avent magic cream left 90% $10

Avent baby body and hair wash left 90% $10

Pumpin' Pal Hands-Free Breast Pumping Strap (used twice) $20

Pumpin' Pal Super Shields Medium (used twice, clean and sterilized) $20

Hi mummies-to-be,

For mummies who are delivering soon and yet to buy diapers, I will like to sell my Huggies Ultra Small pack with 44 pieces in each pack at $10 per pack (usual price at $12.95 fr NTUC).

I made a mistake of buying too many packets of NB and Small size. In fact, hospital straight away start with S size. So mummies, can consider buying this good offer from me. I have a number of packets to let go. Please SMS only at 92212883 for quick deal.

Hi Mommies & mommies-to-be,

I have the following items for sale:

1. Brand new in box - Classic bottles starter kit for sale @ S$40.

2. Brand new in box - Avent Teat travel pack (2 pcs) @ $10.

3. Brand new in box - Three Natural bottles (260ml/9oz) in box @ S$38

4. Brand new in box - 3m+ teats (for Classic bottle) @ $7

5. Avent Warmer bag with ice pack @ $10

The above are all brand new and will throw in some 0m+ & 1m teats for free.

6. Lightly used Belly belt combo kit, in excellent condition with box selling at $25

7. Kotex adhesive maternity pads @$5 per pack, take all three packs @ $12

8. BRAND NEW Bumwear prefolds (washed but not used):

5 premium (14" x 21") white prefolds and 5 infant (12" x 16") unbleached prefolds. I will add in 2 snappies (retail cost $6.90) together @ a bundle price of $35

Self collect at Bedok or Tanah Merah MRT station OR buyer can pay for postage which will be advise once deal is confirm.
Please email me @ [email protected] to deal.

**BRAND NEW, UNOPENED STILL IN BOX**

I'm a 1st time mum-to-be. EDD end 2013.

Being a kiasu 1st time mum to be, Bought the latest Quinny Buzz 2013 (Black colour) during May Baby Fair 2013, @ promotional price $799 (Original Price: $1099)this year.

I received the exact same stroller as a gift for my baby. So will be selling the extra set @ the promotional price I bought, $799. (I have receipt with me)

Pm me @ [email protected] as soon as possible if keen.
8511658.jpg

Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* 1 bottle of Brand new GNC Fenugreek - $20

* BNIB 1 box of Avent Breast pads - $10

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . Condition: 9.5/10 cos hardly use

Hi mummies

Sorry to disturb..

I'm letting go my 100% Authentic LV Neverfull MM size, this size is good to be a diaper bag.
Bought from Paris LV boutique, used once only and still in excellent condition.

Selling $800, comes with original receipt, dust bag, box and paper bag.
Let me know if keen, tks.

* BNIB Honey clear bottle Avent bottles ( 1 is 125ml and 2 bottles are 260ml) = $35

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . With additonal cover (FOC)
Condition: 10/10 cos hardly use

Hi,

Cordlife is having promotion for the whole month of June. Do PM me if you want to sign up and I can be your referral. Each of us will get $150 shopping vouchers.

Thanks.

Yup actually me too.. like Sarah.. previously in the group but now not already.. Any admin can help? Thanks!

Hi Mummies, bought this book for $13.80 but my friend gave me another one as a present. Selling it for $10 now. Message me at 97309436 if you are interested. Thanks.
8540741.jpg

Hi all mummies, i have recently hired a maid to take care of my baby and wanted to enrol her in a infant care course but the next earliest date is August. As i do not want to wait anymore, i have contacted the trainer to come down to my place to teach my maid. We are still negotiating the fees but i was hoping to get like 4 other maids to come here to learn together so as to lower the costs. It is a 6 hr course, 3 hr theory and 3 hr practical. I spoke to the trainer and she says it covers topics like basic bathing, feeding,sleeping, as well as how to take care til 1 year old. I have absolutely no profit in this. Just hope to have some other maids to bring down the individual fees. I'm loooking at $50 each maid, not sure if the trainer would want. It would be on a sunday asap, at my place in punggol. Interested mummies may PM me. Will just gather 5 maids and close the course so that we can confirm and start the course asap.

Back