(2013/07) July 2013

my prince,
i will be delivering in Mt e cos my gynae only deliver in mt e.

little twin star,
i email you my contact. thanks for initiating.

Hi July Mummies!

I have a $100 Stamford Catering Services voucher to let go at $75. Expiry date is 24 Aug 2013.

Please PM me if you are keen.

Thanks!!

Me... i'm using FACE and going for the shoot in June.. they mention they are subsidiaries with dream wedding? but not sure good or not.

http://www.face-sg.com/

i signed up during the last baby fair roadshow.
happy.gif

Hi mummies to be

I have the following Philips Avent items to sell. Please pm me or contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Philips Avent (Brand New)
1 X 6 piece Breast Shell Set

1 X Moisturising Nipple Cream

10 X Breast Milk Containers 180ml/6oz

The following I am letting go for free. You just need to pay for postage.

Pigeon (Brand New)
2 X Peristaltic Nipple for Wide-neck Bottle Size S

Hallo...

Anyone is thinking to sign up for Cordlife?

Cordlife is having promotion now. Do let me know if you want to sign up and I can be your referral as I have signed up with them. Each of us will get $150 shopping voucher.

You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

this is my ex CL
+60126905201....aunty zhen..
overall i very satify her service...the important one is she very hygiene...
and care my babies(twins) very well.

Hi mummies,

Just want to recommend My CL Mdm Yu Qing is available from now onwards.

She cooks fast and can prepare good confinement foods.
She can take care well on baby. Ex: very seldom see baby crying while going for bath/ comfort baby well crying...
Do basic housework such as sweep/ mop floor, wash clothing...
She speak Mandarin & Hokkien.

You may contact @ 8198 9088 for further enquiries.

Hi mummies

Sorry to disturb.

I have few items to let go, wondering if anyone will be interested?

Quinny Buzz stroller in red and orange color, condition 9/10, selling at $450.

Graco playpen, condition 9/10, selling $100.

Breast feeding pillow, used twice only, selling at $20. The cover is washable.

Stroller and playpen are used less than a year, please PM me for pics if interested, tks

Hi, I m inviting my CL for my son's first birthday this Saturday. PM me if you want to meet up for an interview.
Not getting any commission jus want to share her good service to everyone
happy.gif

Just to share. I know of good confinement lady. Her name is aunty susie. She is kind, honest, caring confinement lady. Please pm me for her contacts.

Elaine, my #1 is seeing Dr Oh Meng Choo at Bishan Kidsclinic (Blk 116 Bishan St 12). She is very nice and often long q at her clinic. Will be arranging for my #2 to see her too.

hi mummies, i'm letting go of one Philips Avent Single Electronic Breast Pump (can use manually too) at S$150 (neg) in box (but without the 4oz milk bottles). Bought at S$200+++. Used less than 5 times.

Will give away some of mother/baby's neccessity like breastmilk storage bags etc.

Interested, pls email me at [email protected]

Hi Mummies,

I've got a few BN items to let go, PM me if interested. Thanks =)

Meetup @ Jurong East / Yishun MRT
or
Registered Postage (pay by buyer)

8374660.jpg

Hello!!
I’d like to sell my girl baby cot that we seldom used. It’s really in good condition. Since she turned 4months, she went overseas. Since then, she is not sleeping in the cot anymore and sleep inside our bed.

I want to sell at $99 including mattress, teething cover, two bed sheets, bed frame cover and all accessories include with the cot. 99% good shape. It’s in white color ;can match with baby boys or girls.
I am selling cuz moving house soon. Pls contact me at 91834477

Hi ladies,
anyone has tried these few post-natal malay masseuse? The packages offered are reasonable but I do not know which is better.
1. Mdm Mariam (The famous Mdm Ida's sister)
2. Mdm Junita
3. Mdm Suridah

Need your feedback as my EDD is 4th July and they are almost fully-booked for July.. Thanks in advance.

Single mummy in need of many items.

Hi mummies. I'm a single mummy and giving birth soon in a mth time plus. i'm in need of few items and hopefully there will be some kind mummies willingly to help me. not from a well being family. am staying with a sick uncle only, supporting myself all these while.. so my stuffs mostly are all buy secondhand.

items in needs - baby boy clothing, bath tub/showering items, diapers, milk bottles, and any other stuffs that i might have to use. (sorry, first time being a mum and not really clear what i really need to have)

do drop me a text at 86864227 please!

hi skyblue,

Me! First was C-Sec due to breech baby. Now trying for VBAC. You too??

I've been snooping around here but never post anything til today. Heh.

Hi,
Now I have to decide between c n vbac... but I want to try VBAC
How about you???
I read Internet if your 1st bb is breech you hv higher chance to succee ib VBAC.

Hi skyblue!

Just saw my doc yest. I did another scan at ADC cos prev placenta was low. Now it has moved up & im ok to go with VBAC. However I asked doc if by EDD Im still not in labor how? Cos she mentioned for VBAC cannot induce, must wait for natural labor...

She said if by EDD im still not dilating, then her advice wud be to go csect again as im just causing stress to baby (getting bigger..) and if i dont dilate soon enuf i will end up gg for emer csect. I asked becos my no.1 didnt wanna come out at 40th wk. i wasnt even dilating at all then...

Im still keen on vbac tho so we decided we'll jst wait for natural labor then decide again when i rch 39wks.

What did ur doctor advise u?

Dear Mummies...

I'm looking nanny around clementi & West Coast Area. Do you all have any good nanny with experience, patient to intro to me????

Hi, I am from the Jan 2013 thread.

Have got the following brand new packs of S size diapers to sell as I overstocked on these (didn't expect my small sized baby will outgrow S size so soon).

- 4 packs x NEPIA S size (4-8kg) 72pcs @ $18 each
- 2 packs x GOO.N S size (4-8kg) 84pcs @ $22 each

Self collect at Eunos.

Pls PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Back