(2013/06) June 2013

Och
Pregnant + with a kid to settle for P1. I find it tiring. Almost everyday will go and sleep at 8.30pm with my boy. All other things cannot do lor.

Corinang
Hehe.....I anxious to know bb gender also to start Sonera some shopping

hi corinang,
we did the cvs, so we knew the gender at 14th wk. n bb was quite cooperative, so the gender was obvious on 16th wk scan.

kome,
i find it v. tiring too. it's the waking up at 5+ every morning that really makes me walk around like a zombie all day. but i find there's very little time to spend with my girl. by the time i rush home fr work, it's already 7 liao. i only hv time to check that she did her homework n practised piano. luckily there's barely any homework now n there r no exams in p1. i cannot imagine how things will progress if she starts getting lots of homework that i hv to supervise.

good morning mummies!!

i have not been feeling well emotionally over the last weekend.. very emo and cried the whole day yesterday.. there is this sadness overwhelms me and i feel that i could do nothing but cry.. and my #1 does not make my life any better...

she kinda rejects me now and gives me the feelin that she no longer loves me... (sounds childish right).. and when i ask her why she dun want me to change or play with her anymore.. she kept saying that cause you are not feeling well and went on to look for daddy.. sometimes, she does not want me to touch her also.. and it makes me really sad.. feel like my life has no aim now..

am i suffering from depression or is it just the hormones?

KIS, dont scare me. haa.. now she's v hardworking too. if cut corners, i think i will go crazy too. i just need her to help me through my pregnancy period cos i've to carry my no1 and plus to carry stuffs can be straining. and hopefully to tide through the first 6mths of 2nd baby. cos i rem i didn't cope v well during my no.1, and keep falling sick. health v bad. hope your pino maid can stay. their salary difference about $50 and compulsory off?

och, my CL i got through contact from my friend. she did for my friend's sister and find her not bad. i nver enquire agencies before. best is you can get recommendation? I cant imagine the day my girl goes P1. Haa!! have to wake up 5plus!! another stage of life then. who take care of your girl after school>?

mummy relle, cheer up and hang on! i rem my first tri wasnt treating my girl very well either. cos i was so tired and not eating much, i just keep sleeping and been impatience with her. keep ignoring her when she asked me to play cos i really had no energy. try talking to her and hug her as often as you can. tell her mummy not feeling well, mummy rest okay but mummy still loves you
happy.gif

Mummyrelle,

My second girl had been rejecting me for weeks too. Refused to even let me touch her and only wants papa. Her infant care teachers also feedback that she's very bad-tempered now, and they say its prob because of the new baby.. Which I agree. Think they can sense the competition even from a very young age so whenever I'm lying down my girl will hit or slap my tummy in anger and frustration.

I was crying over the weekend too, feeling so rejected

No choice, just have to bear with it. Should improve in a bit

Can't wait for my detailed scan on 1st Feb!!! argghhh wanna know the gender so we can start calling the baby by name ahahah..

Insurance - well i did get the prudential maternity one during my boy's time n i will also be getting this round..its more so from reading horror stories on unforeseen things happening during birth etc n want to make sure that in such an event we are not bogged down by financial concerns..n that reminds me that i need to upgrade my son's medical insurance also to be covered from 1st dollar..so dont need to headache abt money if he choy! ever needs to be admitted..

Clingyness - my boy has also been v clingy recently..dont know from being sick or also frm the 'competition' coming..he was especially bad in my 1st tri n was not sleeping well at all! totally stopped slping thru the night which really 'killed' me sigh..recently i wld lift my tshirt n tell him baby inside..n tummy is big so he kinda gets it..when i ask him wheres the baby he will try to lift up my shirt..but he will hit my tummy too..not really out of anger but he plays a bit rough n likes to 'smack' he smacks my husband out of endearment..like hey! then smack haha..so i just hold his hand n teach him to sayang n he will laugh..so hope he is finally learning to understand or accept..

Maid - gonna do my maid phone interview tomorrow..wish me luck..shortlisted 3..so hopefully get a gd one..heng suay one i guess..

FB pg - for those who have sent in request for the fb page..can u pls PM me separately n tell me ur name...so that i can approve u..dont wanna randomly approve in case its not one of u ladies
happy.gif
thanks!

och
Understand. For me i normally wake up at 2am or 3am and cannot get back to sleep, by the time i can sleep already 6.30am and i need to prepare my son for sch and myself for work. Ya.....luckily now no homework and exam, but sad lor starting to have spelling already for both chin and eng. Really dunno if i can cope.

mummy_relle & absentmama
Maybe they behave like this for now. Try to involve them in your pregnancy and see if can help? I told my 2 sons about the bb in my tummy and get them to touch my tummy and occasionally my #2 will put his ear on my tummy and told me that bb says this and that. #1 not so onz, but i will still try to get him to touch my tummy and asked him to talk to bb.

noon mommies!

thanks mommies on the remedy for constipation. just gotten some pills from doc to ease my prob. hopefully it will help.

just got back from my 16th week scan. i can recyle my boys clothes n toys and doc is 95% certain.my mom was a bit disappointed cos shes hoping for a girl. after 2nd thought,as long as the bb is healthy, gender doesnt matter. so now i got no excuse to go shopping already. ha.

joanne- ur chk up also today rite? let us know k.

och- i got my cl from motherhood forums. i read ok reviews abt her so called n engaged. have called a few but all taken up. so u bettere hurry!

absentmama & mommy relle- cheer up k. im sure they will understand if you try explaining to them. i too had the same prob during my 1st tri, kept feeling tired n unwell, luckily my parents n hub were there to help mi entertain n he din complain. guess hes just indifferent and that as long as theres someone to play with him, who also doesnt matter. now as i try to tell him hes going to b a kor kor, hes still doesnt seem to understand. when asked him if he prefers didi or meimei,hes still unsure n confused. but im sure he will feel super jealous after the didi is out.

kome- i feel like going to take a look though i have nothing to get since i can recycle my stuff but expo is too far for mi. im a western mommy. mayb i will need buy some bottles so far.

ha.. guess now i can start to think of names.. keke...

lunch time! hope mommies enjoy ur lunch ya

ling
Ya....as long as bb is healthy will do. Although i hope to have a gal this time round but i don't put in too much hope also. Later disappointment will be higher. Now praying hard that bb is healthy and growing well.

i thinking of going there too but scare nothing much to see than wasted my time. Don't think there will be offer for Avent products right?

Mabelths, Windy and ling > Bb leg never open... so once again i joined the club "Only detailed scan then can see"... another month of waiting!! sometime i wish i can go in to any clinic pay for just ultrascan to get another shot.. but i know that's a silly idea to just know the gender :).... For those who already know, did your bb open his/her leg that wide for doctor to know? I see some white thing but she couldnt comment for sure if its a B or G. not even %. hahha...

Girl-Girl - so cute hor.. but my baby wasnt kneeling down leh... anyway im always very bad to analyse anything from the scan... sometime can even tell where is the heartbeat actually...

ling: if the pills dont work, you may wanna try pure milk calcium tablets. was taking my GNC calcium tablets initially then after I told my gynae about my constipation problem, she gave me the pure milk calcium and it worked!

mummy_relle: maybe she is just sulking? dont be too sad, kids forget fast. She will be back to her normal self with you soon enough! take care and hugs!

Cherrry,

Slowly will chu pattern de... My Myanmar maid 400 buck no off n no hp.. Now this one 500+30(compensate her no off).. Diff of 130...to mi.so long can work dun need mi prob or trouble,I dun mind fork out e extra 130 buck..

I slowly pass my boy to my maid..he will play with her in e morn.. Mummy will nap a while more...after a while, will auto wake mi up.. She is doin e feeding.. Occasionally change his diaper n help him bath..she is here for 2 weeks..this time rd, I let go earlier n faster.,e Myanmar maid was with us 2mth,,I dun dare to let go..

Now waiting for him to settle down in play group..when he stopped crying..I will slowly move him to zz with her.. #2 will b zz with us..

Slowly implement changes..still got 5 more mths..

My boy is still very clingy to mi as I m e main caregiver..will reject daddy big time...

Joanne,

My boy open e leg wide wide,,super buay pai seh,, Kor Kor is also e same... I noe their gender by 4th mth..

KIS
Haha........Think most boys very proud. Happily will open leg big big to show pple. I also knew my 2 boys gender at the 4th mth also and that time my gynae already 100% sure that they boys.

yeah back from lunch. anyone of you been having craving?

really waiting and waiting just to know the baby gender! in the past, been buying Old Navy baby clothing for my niece and nephews. finally it's time to buy for my own baby hehe

may not be going for the baby fair this weekend coz abit too early to start buying things. but i guess might be useful to see see look look. the next event is babycare festival on 22-24 Feb weekend

hello mummies! been so busy whole morning..now so sleepy after lunch
sad.gif

Joanne: welcome to the 'find out during detailed scan' club! haha...my colleagues also say shy so must be girl
happy.gif

kome: hm...i think may be too early to go babyfair..cant buy much yet..hehe..

corinang: i dont have any food cravings...but i get very SLEEPY...hahaaa...craving to sleep!
happy.gif

joanne- ur bb is playing games with you. so naughty wana keep mommy in suspense. dun worry so much, most impt is bb is healthy.

may-thanks for the advice. m keeping fingers cross hoping the pills will work. ha.

corinang- is the babycare festival gg to be held at taka?

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shan991</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Le-N</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Zoers</TD><TD>1-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr KK Ho</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>North/ West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Angel Ho</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>sf8</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Girl^Girl</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Khoo CK</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>KIS</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>PL (babybp)</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>yveyve18</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>ica</TD><TD>3-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>wy_june</TD><TD>4-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jessica Tham</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>pinkberries84</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Purplebook</TD><TD>5-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>och</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>My-Angel-Is-Back</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wanling</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Estherlss</TD><TD>6-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>9-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>may</TD><TD>10-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>June</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>valerie chen</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Han</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>kris (krishojw)</TD><TD>11-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Fefe</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Ms E</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>13-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan TC</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>KL84</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>rosellecz</TD><TD>14-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Kome</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jen SW</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>fudgecake</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>grace82</TD><TD>15-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Windyrain</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>mummy_relle</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Vincent Lee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Tangbai</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Northwest</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happy_gal</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Cynthia Kew</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Gigi Soul</TD><TD>16-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Su Ling Ling</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>17-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Qayn</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>xp</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>mabelths</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>happymok</TD><TD>18-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>corinang</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>mummync</TD><TD>19-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>estaefran</TD><TD>20-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>absentmama</TD><TD>21-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee K. W</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>bbleolim</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr C. H Koh</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Janiz</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>lilac</TD><TD>23-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>hope4baby</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>PSP</TD><TD>24-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>chloe_ng</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>25-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>ST</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>jassie</TD><TD>26-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Chevelle</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Northeast</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>gymie</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>27-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>West Coast</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Vivi</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Chloegal03</TD><TD>28-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>wendy (w_w)</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD># 2 &amp; # 3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Ann C</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD># 1</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>jaime</TD><TD>29-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Weun</TD><TD># 3</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Joanne Au</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>cherry</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>East</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>jazz</TD><TD>30-Jun-13</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD># 2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Ladies,

We have a FB page for June 2013 mummies.. If u ladies are interested, u can PM me here. I will send u the link to the Facebook page.

Subject : Facebook request

Please provide your FB name and your Forum name for me to tally b4 approving.

happy.gif

pillow4: if i am u.. i will eat.. anything moderate is fine. since u crave then just make yourself happy. I think most important is u dun over eat and pregnancy time happy, baby also happy.

thanks Windy! just PMed you!
happy.gif

pillow4: i think shld be ok? just not excessive?
i've been eating most things now..haha
nv really refrain from anything in particular that i feel like eating

Eh, Can i ask, for the FB page for June 2013 mummies - is that also a discussion group like what we have here in Singapore Mother group? What's in there?

corinang &amp; mabelths
I am looking ard first to check out the price for some of the things. Actually most of the things will be reused except milk bottles, so not much shopping really needed this time.

Joanne Au: is a group for us who is here in this forum, we will post any queries, share information and maybe later to have some gathering or stuff. But not related to Singapore Mother group.

kome: haha...for me it's #1..so will have to get a couple of items..just that i think it's abit early? moreover my hubby is travelling this weekend

i think they will hve more baby fairs later on?

mabelths
Ya....now is still early. Just simply love shopping so maybe will get some small and necessary items first if there is any promotion going on. Source around for them first.

babycare festival held in Expo in Feb, then taka baby fair should be in Mar.

i have been eating everything and anything after the first trimester. sometimes when friends tried to stop me, i will say "moderation" is the way to go haha

this is my 1st pregnancy so i guess quite a few things for me to buy. but also hoping my sis &amp; sil can pass me some stuff

thanks Windy!
happy.gif

oh...maybe later on during the yr i'll go visit more baby fairs..hehee

joanne/kome: yea..i am 'itchy' to shop too..but am afraid i'll buy too much..hahaa

corinang: same same...but some items still need to buy..at least i'm v blessed that my stroller and car-seats are taken care of!
happy.gif

mabelths
haha......i scare to 'overshoot' also. Alot of things see already feel like buying. Must control my itchy hand

kome: yea..my hubby even more itchy-hand..he keeps coaxing me to buy baby clothes...then i told him we dont know gender...he say 'buy generic ones'

haha...until i stop him...hahaa
happy.gif

Actually i dun like to go to those baby fairs at expo..usually nothing much to see. I always stock up kodomo, pigeon, tollyjoy, avent etc during metro 20% storewide sale. I get my wet wipes fr john little, calson brand

Back