(2013/06) June 2013

Estherlss i have 2 girls already
happy.gif
my no.2 girl was also born in sep 2011!

Try not to think or worry too much yah, esp now that gynae confirmed your bb is growing well. Mine measured too small for dates at the last scan (and im 100% sure of the ovulation date so confirm no room for error) so I'm afraid bb will stop growing at some point too... But this things are fated lah.. Just have to keep faith and stay positive

Mummync - wah 19 months gap not easy! Just 1.5 yrs apart.. We ended up buying a double stroller for my girls cos the older one didn't have stamina to walk much

estherlss, must be tough to hear that from frens who got pregnant around the same time. But do they have any symptoms when the BB stop growing?
Sigh im also worried but just have to pray everything goes well lor. Gynae appt next tues.. feels like a long wait.

I also think a FB group will be good. Anyone got experience setting up?

Morning

Having my breakfast now and later going for my first appointment. Quite excited to see how is bb progressing.

Kome, have fun!!!

Gonna get my breakfast before my nausea kicks in...whole night was horrible..i was whinning while i was lying in bed..sigh...

Shan991, I think all of us must add the one who create as fren then can add into the group. Dunno if we have someone who is experience to do that.

Kome, keep us updated
happy.gif

Strong MS mean bb growing well? i puke twice today before i had my breakfast.. i think i am at the peak of MS now.

shan and windy, no dont have to add as friend..can create a private group and everyone jus needs to know the link and can send req...i have experience setting up before..can set it up when u guys want...

windy, i tink i also peak of it...sigh..at night eat alrdy wanna puke..if i cough sure can puke but i try to keep it in..the feeling of puking my freshly eaten food is argh..

Mummync, maybe u can do the setup for this group.

I am also scare of freshly eaten food puke. haha.. i try to ren.. but sometimes really cannot. My cousin ask me to talk to my bb, ask bb to let me feel better if not i xin ku, bb also xin ku. hahaha!

Finish my check up. Length of baby 3.1cm. Base on the ultra sound, now is 9w5d EDD change to 15 Jun. Heard the heartbeat and saw bb hands and legs. Felt so relieved. Gynae said will do Oscar and blood test in next 2weeks

Ya thanks.. Just rang up my gynae and he asked me to go down see him on sat... Just to scan in case.. Making me more worried...

Wah kome, 9 weeks already 3cm... That time I took at at 9 weeks only 2cm. BB have lots of growing to do!

These 2 days i have a new symptom. headache. i tink its worse that puking. i hate headaches.
Jia you everyone! Hopefully by 2nd trimester we can shake off the ms symptoms.

Morning everyone
happy.gif

This just to share abt fishes=>http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-eat-fish-and-other-seafood-when-im-pregnant_1380503.bc

Kome:
Congrat
happy.gif
Let's look forward to our Oscar , when's urs ?

Shan991:
I think size based on mummy daddy genes also ba. Mine last wk when scan at 10wks1day 3.7

Bearbaby:
Go scan earlier safer, anything can still get jab or pill to support it .

Mummy relle:
Chrysanthemum tea is cooling leh better don't

Mummync/ windy :
U both ard wk9? Usually tts the peak for most mummies

Kris/serene:
Welcome

shan991 : can take panadol for your headache?

myangelisback ; i was also thinking.. i tend to prefer drinking flavoured water, then plain water.. and the first thing that come to my mind is chrysanthemum tea~

my angel is back, im 8w 4d today...think starting end of last wk..things started to get quite bad..oh my..if i haven peak..n nxt wk then peak..i tink will pengsan..my son's cc is close nxt wk n ill be alone w him..the thought of it makes me wanna cry alrdy...

mummync : i can understand how u feel.. i am always alone with my girl on saturdays and is so hard managing our MS and the young one at the same time..

I took Panadol yesterday... Today still trying to see if I can tahan. I try not to take if I can tahan. Sigh.

Mummy relle, maybe you can dilute the chrysanthemum tea so not drinking so much...

Thanks Windy & mummync. Really felt so relieved.

Shan991
Is it? I not too sure, but gynae says everything is fine.

My ANgel is back
Mine is schedule on the 29 Nov. Exactly 12 weeks

Mine is backache everyday and cannot sleep well. This few days tend to wake up at ard 4+ to 5+am. Super tired now.

Angel Ho
Haha, thats interesting.. Thanks for sharing..Let us know the accuracy when you know ur bb gender..

Mummy relle
I also drink Chrysanthemum tea, twice so far.. I guess should be ok ba..

MS
I am currently at week 10. Feel that my MS start fading, not as tired as last few weeks, nausea feeling also gone... Anyone feeling the same..
One hand happy, the other hand also worry...

Kome
We are about the same. I check on last mom and my baby is in 9wk2days with 2.6cm. My next oscar checkup also fall exactly at wk12, which is 2wks later.
happy.gif

Windy
i agree with u. Now Everyday after taking lunch, sure will need to take a nap. Else i dont think i can tahan until off work. Its really a challenge on mentality.

shan, will prob go when i can find the time in the 2nd tri..but frm what i rem can only go after 12wks or 16 wks? cant rem which is which...

I think should be alright ba.. but if you're not comfortable, go and check with your gynae. Did gynae told me before the reason of spotting? Like mine, due to some old blood clot still inside the uterine, hence i will still have some spotting from time to time, to clear off the old blood.

In the meantime, do have lots of bedrest. Dont worry, i'm sure things will fine.

I have yet to see my gynae, I went to kkh and the doc at the o&g clinic says nothing abt it, the scan also shows nothing wrong abt it... So I dunno y

Mummync.. 16 weeks is so long... I will check my Gynae next week when I see him.

Fl, for me breast is just sore and sensitive. Brush against it also pain.

shan991: can take panadol meh? i tot we are not suppose to take panadol

Last nite i have cramp at the side abdominal cramp.. like discomfort.. sleep which side also uncomfortable.. been awake for toilet.. sianz.. disturbed sleep

FL,

No pulling sensation but i feel my breast very warm n itchy..

Babybear,

Take care and monitor. spotting is fine but if get worse must go back see gynea. That time i spotted about 4 days.

shan, yeah v long...if u go for the massage..they will ask u how many mths..coz the strict ones..will not do for u..if below a certain number of weeks...scared press wrongly..

Hi BearBaby, yes i feel stuck at throat with food but actually the stomach is hungry. Total lost of appetite.

I had disturb sleep but can sleep at least 8-10 hours cos I feel extremely tired.

So far i'm not that sensitive. Just feel the sore all the while. But dunno why these 2 days at the side of breast got pulling feeling. Dunno is it something wrong with my breast..

Happy gal, my Gynae say can take Panadol but not aspirin. And if can don't take is better... If really bad den take.

Bear baby, I also no appetite but when hungry definitely need to eat other will puke. So I usually eat a few mouth to settle stomach.

shan: i see. cos i read online say avoid panadol.. instead can take the paracetamol( dunno the spelling)

jasmine: woo.. thats gd..

when i had my scan on 29 oct, say it was 6.9mm at 6+weeks.. looking forward for the appt next week for oscar

happygal, panadol n paracetamol are basically the same thing..n can take..but only if really necessary...

jasmine, yay!
happy.gif

Back