(2013/06) June 2013

Ya me too wake up at 5 plus today.. Dunno if its ms or stomach flu or food poisioning... Keep wanting to puke.. Stomach feel hot hot...

Xp if your baby wants you up early now it's gonna be worse after they're born. My 2 girls wake up at between 5:30 to 6am EVERY SINGLE DAY so hubby and I have not slept in for almost three years liao ever since my oldest was born :p

But you do get used to it lah

Anyone is taking milk for mummies?? I can't take normal milk and can't any flavoured ones around.
The flu and sore throat is killing me

Zoers: I bought anmum chocolate milk. Drink one time and din drink le. Now I drink Meiji chocolate milk. I can't take normal milk.

Kome:
Hehe closer gap closer freq:p

Chloe:
Welcome. Im told peak ard wk9. Mine bad during wk6-8,worst during wk9 n now wk10 ms subsiding

June:
Generally whenever I go for any blood test it's no food b4which de but not sure abt preg blood test as my 1st blood test be next wk with the Oscar test .

Xp:
Fortunately my #1 is up at 7am. U try drag longer lor imagine like what Absentmama said ur ger up in future ard5@-@

Zoers:
I'm not taking coz can't even stand the smell this round

Hi June and XP... I'm also 29! Birthday is in August so will be giving birth just before turning 30... First time mom. So glad for the public holiday because it's tough to drag myself to work when feeling terrible.

Hi I into my 8 wk now. Hoping ms just maintain till end of 1st trimester... I am eating like a pig now. Must eat every 2-3 hrly...
This is my #2 and I m 31 this year. Edd is 25/6.
My #1 is 15+mths now..
happy.gif

I sleep like nobody biz..same as #1 preg..always fatigue..

Some of my frez bb all wake up early like 5-6am..my boy wakes up at 7-8am..

I m 30..can close factory at 31..hoping for a girl..

If I have a choice again..I will like to b young mother..

I gave birth at 29..no strength to push..keep forcin myself to go on..

Kis - agree with u about better to be a young mother.. I'm also 30 this yr.. Married at 24, Had #1 at 27, #2 at 29 now this no.3 will be born when I'm 31. After that forcing hubby to go for vasectomy liao!! Having the 1st 2 girls at 21mths apart already very difficult, now this 3rd also going to be 21mths from the 2nd one. Peng San liao

But I think second one will be easier to push cos everything is looser and your body remembers what to do. So don't worry about the labour part yah. I find the sibling jealousy more difficult to deal with after bb is born

Hey Chloe welcome, my Edd is also 21 June. (Although only based on my own calculation cos everytime I go the gynae she says still early not confirm... Still got blood clot cannot tell yet blah blah..

Also having all day nausea but only puked once so far. With my other 2 girls I was puking 8-10 times a day for the whole 9 months..

I read that nausea is worse if having a girl so hopefully this bb going to be a boy. Although I actually prefer 3 girls but my hubby already came up with a boy's name

Fl,

Most of my frez close at 29 n 30 yrs old..

Absentmama

I married at 27..give birth at 29..heard #2 will b half e delivery time..I also start fear Tt my boy will get jealousy v easily..

I'm looking at girl name..

Lately start craving for pepsi..feel shiok after drinkin

Kis - yep my first labour was 30 hrs (very long cos induced) the second one about 15hrs..

I also love gassy drinks. Somehow they settle my tummy better.

As for the sibling jealousy confirm will have de but it gets better over time..

Absentmama,

Mine was 11h.. Can b even faster..but epidural overdose..can't feel my leg at all..rest 2h for e epidural to wear off..

I m fully dilute to 10cm in 5h.. Went in 2cm..I push abt 1.5-2h..head too big then Kenna vacuum out..tear fr vagina to anus..

Serena: yup, I also attended a few weddings already. My Jc bestie getting married in January n ask mi to be jie Mei. I told her maybe not due to *reasons tt I cannot tell*... Coz not sure if their parents patang or it will be too tiring or mi to handle since jie mei busy throughout the day. But I will still go to her house tt morning n wedding dinner. My galfriend v happy tt I conceived again esp as she knew my previous m/c. I can only tell the rest of jie Meis in mid dec. so bride to be has privilege to know as I dun want to give her last min surprise.

absentmama, why do you have blood clot?

Anw mine is also calculated only, the doc scanned at 7 weeks and also gave me that date as estimate, but he said only at 9 week scan (this sat) then got more confirmed date.

I will b 31 when I give birth next June n it's my #1.
I'm in my week 10 .
I can't take milk so I take soy bean milk instead

Estherlss..

Labour pain..my gynae broke my water bag.. Now then I Noe not everyone water bag will burst like shown on tv

Absentmama... 30 hours is very long!!!! Can imagine how drain you will be at the end of delivery. So your hubby also stay with you the whole time? I tink my hubby can't take it.. Haha..

Looks like there are a couple of 1st time mummy around my age.

MS is going haywire.. I just puke out my dinner, some food just dun seem to be able to go down to my digestion system. I cant wait to get better.

Kis - wah your labour for no.1 so quick! Then you better get to the hospital early for 2nd bb.. But your tear sounds awful... Was the recovery period very long? Your gynae didn't do episiotomy for you? My girls' heads were both 34cm in diameter but the 2nd one came out birth weight was unexpectedly heavy at 3.65kg. With the cut pushing was still ok.

That time with the first my gynae already said that in his experience most Asian women are too tight so episiotomy is nec to prevent more serious tearing.. Now I believe him after hearing your story!! Omg. I still can't imagine it..

Estherlss, I also count from start of labour pain. My waterbag was broken by gynae/midwife just 1-2 minute before starting to push.

Chloe - Also dunno why got the blood clot. First time it ever happened and this is my 4th time pregnant. The doctor just said that when this happens sometimes will miscarry but sometimes baby will still be ok and continue to grow so have to wait and see which camp I belong to. That's also why she won't tell me the due date lah. In case I end up m/c but now that I've begun puking almost everyday I feel much more relieved and not so worried anymore.

MS is associated with high hormone levels and good baby growth so dear mummies just bear with it bah. Our suffering means that baby is doing well inside, so I'm grateful to have ms. The one pregnancy I didn't get any ms ended up miscarrying at 9 weeks..

Shan - yah my first labour dragged on for so long cos I induced plus on epidural. To Induce means actually the body isnt ready for labour yet but you're forcing the baby out early. so in a sense it's working against nature and the body wont give up the baby without a fight lah. so there will be a lot of resistance / unresponsive to the induction med. plus Sometimes epidural can also slow down contractions in the early stage. So end up prolonging the labour.

My hubby was with me then the epidural gynae advised him to go back shower and rest cos nothing is going to happen until next morning. So I told him to leave. Then shortly after he left the bb was distressed and I reacted badly to the meds they gave me so he came back again after only stepping foot into the house for 5min!
happy.gif

Im sure your hubby will with you no matter how long the labour. He will def be very excited and worried when the time comes. Parenthood changes everyone!
happy.gif

Absentmama: thanks for sharing w us.

Yah will be taking mc today... Hopefully my ms will be better in 3 weeks time.

Hi all,

Yesterday suddenly got bleeding.. Not spotting... Went to kkh then the dr did a v scan , seems everything ok but I am still worried... Anyone similar?

morning mummies!! so scary reading the labour part.. though is my #2, but i am gonna try natural birth this timr round and i am having a lil chicken feet..

i grumble a lot even if i have am having menses cramp.. dunno how am i going to deal with labour.

absentmama
Wow, you are waking up in the mid of night? lol.. i was not able to sleep for the whole night. Keep rolling here and there. Now my eyes are so tired and sleepy..

angel: i have been holding back bubble tea since i was preggy.. but i heard my colleague said that actually is safe if we dun take the pearls.. not sure how true though..

Angel same here... i took half a cup of gong cha last week, immediately puke everything out. Sigh, guess bubble tea is out for me.

Bear Baby, so did gynae as you to bedrest? At least you scan and BB is safe. Maybe need to take hormones jab?

Fl - my 2 girls are coughing badly so they take turns waking up and crying.. And then I'm the type who has a lot of difficulty falling asleep so wide awake at 3am. Now still feeling ok in office cos I drink coffee..
happy.gif

Mummyrelle just take epidural for labour lah.. Won't have pain then :p

Babybear did the gynae give you hormone pills or jab?

Btw why cannot take bubble tea? Never heard of this before

Oh the duphaston is good. I'm taking it too and so far no spotting although I have a blood clot and visible bleeding in the uterus. Just take it and rest more at home bah

Absentmama,

I still get tear after epic..my boy head circum is 35cm..51cm height..painful..I was thinking y take so long to stitch?ask my gynae Issit tear?he nodded his head..took abt 2weeks to heal..I sit on swimming float..

My frez labour time only 5h plus..

Tot of going for non epidural this time rd..

absentmama : i will go for epidural, my only fear is that i cannot make it for natural and end up emergency csect..

i was told bubblle tea is a no-no for preggy..

KIS : but can you feel the tear and the stitching? heard that below will be so numb from all the pushing, u will not feel anything thereafer...

Mummy relle i nv like pearls for bubble teas haas

Kis same i planning to go for epi free also.. I so regretted tat i took for my first labour cos it seems like i nv give birth to bby..

Bearbaby
I do take the duphaston and hormone jab as well as i have blood clot in uterus. From time to time the blood clot will discharge and upon my checkup last 2 days, the blood clot went smaller, so which is a good sign.
So dont worry about it since gynae has scanned the baby is fine. Just take more rest and stay positive! Dont stress yourself too much!

Mummy_relle

I can't feel anything..but I read fr forum..normally 3 stitches can le..but thinking so long..then realize Mayb tear..

Only can feel e tear when e nurse teach mi how to wash e wound n change e pad..

Angel,

I tell my hb..stop mi fr takin epidural..I wanna b determined..when I admitted e nurse ask mi wan epidural? Faster think..

my hb was doing e registration.I gave in..he came back was surprise Tt I go for epi..haha

I was on highest dose of epi..still can feel e pain..Tot I have strong threshold..

Wow i pei fu those who never take epidural.. i tink my pain threshold is low.. definietly go for epidural. Sometimes will have nightmare on the labour process. I tink im thinking too much liao.

My sister says she had backache now becos of the epi she took last time. Dunno is there really side effect. I hope I do not need to take epi too, it's expensive right?

Back