(2013/06) June 2013

Looks like I am not a lone. My whole hse almost chaos. I really no energy to do hsework at all.

Mummy_relle
Now trying to eat my soupy noodles as suggested by the ladies here. :)

mummy relle,

take care... and i too ate soupy noodles... although after eating, i felt a bit weird , like wan to puke.. but not exactly... so i just do something to divert attention...

ya.. but recently... i have insomnia!! day time i am already so active... end up... night time still cannot sleep....

think doing light housework is fine bah. I did everything all the cooking and cleaning, heavy lifting and looking after my toddler plus carrying her up and down 3 flights of stairs every day when I was preggy with no.2. And hauled huge tubs of laundry down to the basement and up to our flat throughout the entire pregnancy.

No choice cos I was overseas then and had no family or friends around so everything had to do on my own.

Now I can't do anything much with this no.3 cos when I went to see gynae at 5 weeks she spotted a big blood clot next to the sac... so given 2 weeks of hospitalisation leave and bedrest. Otherwise I'm still unpacking stuff at home

Im so sick with my lunch today. The dish is supposed to be myfavourite food but ends up... eat half way wanna puke already... am so no appetite to eat my lunch..
sad.gif

Cannot finish the noodles. Drinking the ribena now. Hopes it will help to stop my nauseous. Suddenly feel giddy again.
sad.gif

Anyone started to drink formula milk for pregnant mum?

Hsewk I nv do.. I only do basic laundry n hang dry.. The vacuum n mopping I leave it to hubby to do.. Think of it when I was like 1st few weeks preggy I do all by myself but nw I be queen. I assign to hubby. He shd do.. Lolx

At times I will feel cold at nite .. Sleep also feel quality nt gd lei... Do ur experience the same ?

happy gal
Think i have. Sometimes at night suddenly feel so cold till i am shivering. Although i fall a sleep quite fast, but I always tossing around in the middle of the night.

u all can try eating banana to curb nauseaousness. My col told me to try and it works for me.

I also dun hv time and energy to do housework. Engage a p/t cleaner to help instead. After work only feel like spending time with my toddler.

I having insomnia at night... then when very tired, tot can sleep better, end up keep going to the toilet every hr or so....

Hi All!

Went through IVF at KK & just found out last week that I am preggie! Super happy & excited to join u guys here in this forum together.

First pregnancy for me so I will be having tons of questions!

I am around 5 weeks now. Next appt with KK is 16 Nov for first scan to hear heartbeat! Can't wait!

missy : i cannot take milk.. will diarrhoea.. but was thinking of havinng it tmr.. cause constipation now.. haiz..

i had HANS and i only finish half packet as usual.. now drinking chrysanthemum.. shld be fine right?

Hi tt, congratulation
happy.gif

Being a preggie is not easy, mine is an accident. We planned for nex Yr end but tis BB comes along so gotta chop chop things asap. Am alredi 31 , I only got to noe am +ve at wk 5 when I felt tat my body is feeling very fatigue & lousy... I still see a gynae 2 wks bk before tis for checkup do pap smear n
scan to make sure am healthy to conceive nex Yr. My HTB is
really thrilled to hear abt it , same to our parents cos all
waiting for grandchild.
It's not an easy journey, I had very bad cramps last wk and am admitted to KKH , plus e bad MS they put me on drip.
Now, I'm on HL. For those mummies, who experience bad
MS like me, do hang on. I'm praying everyday tat I can eat
and rest.

Good afternoon ladies, discovered brown spotting this morning so rushed down to see gynae. He did a vaginal scan but can't detect heartbeat then told me I might be too early to detect one. And he don't look very positive: ( quite worried now.

Gave me a week of mcraven for bedrest n ask me to go back n see him again next week.

So worrying.

chevelle- I had brown spotting for several days last week too. Went to gynae & he gave me 10-day MC for bed rest. I'm still doing be rest now and taking the medcine that he gave. I can understand how u feel. You must stay positive and try not to have negative thoughts. I watch DVD and read books while bed resting. And your gynae is right - might be too early to detect heartbeat. Most important, don't walk around. Just keep lying on bed. Jia you! Things will turn out fine!

Gymie, Thanks for the encouragement.. just realize we have the same due date. Hopefully everything will turn out fine. I just started new job for a month. Hopefully my company will be okay and hope to be able to hear heartbeat by next week.
U take good care n hope to hear good news from u too

chevelle- yeah our due date as of now is the same! My next scan is 12 Nov (i wanted to do it earlier but the nurse said if too early most probably can't see much also). So just focus on resting on bed now!

Im already hungry at this hour and js had a cup of milk? Has anyone starts hungry at this hour too?

chevelle: im on bed rest for a wk too! So dun worry abt it as long as u get enough rest, feeling positively, im sure u can make it through..
happy.gif

Hi all I just went Kkh to see my bb. Managed to see the heartbeat and doctor said it is still early and maybe around 6 week pregnancy.. Mine des should be ard 25/6.

mummy_relle- for my case..i cant take soy bean. cfm diarrhoea. HL milk still ok.

for mummies on bed rest..pls pls minimise movements n action. just treat urself like an old lady. i.e walk slowly, no big action/movement. pray all will be well n we hav a sticky beanie in us.
happy.gif

FL & Bearbaby,
Me too! I get hungry very easily... When hungry, the feeling is die die must eat. :X

Bed rest mummies, Jia you! Stay positive and try not to worry.

Actually,

my hunger pattern comes back only today.. past few days not much appetite... btw... can we snack on tidbits?????

Jesstham
Yes i agree w u. When hungry, cant wait even longer.

Bearbaby
I think tidbits still ok la maybe not too over.. i took wise potato chip one pack finish during my supper :D

Gosh, my tummy start bit of hungry signal again.. sigh...

Currently my only entertainment on bedrest is to surf net, play games via smartphone, and sleeping when necessary. Will only off from bed when need to go washroom or take meals..

FL
I also bed rest and minimise movement...in fact my gynae told me even for meals I have to have them on the bed!

I'm also feeling hungry quite often...now waiting for husband to buy fishball noodles back for me...stomach growling...

Gymie
I have been drinking lots of milo and milk a day.. dun wan to take too many junk food and later get myself increase the unnecessary weight.

missy : but now constipated.. maybe i need to take the milk to clear my system..

bearbaby : i am snacking on tidbits.. cannot really eat other things.. i even bring a can of pringles chips to office.. after a few days, i feel so unhealthy..

FL : but MILO is kinda heaty? for the past 3 days, i drink 3 cups a day and i suddenly felt like am gonna fall sick..

do you girls realise any change in taste? after eating, i feel that there is a weird lingering taste in my mouth.. drinking water does not help lei.. in fact, water tastes like crap..

I'm also taking those milk powder for pregnant mums. Taste kinda yucky but I just pinch my nose and gulp down!

Mummy_relle..

Dilute ur milo so it will not b so sweet n heaty..

Gymie,

I bought enfa mama chocolate flavor for my #1 preg..I m starting fm after my ms stopped..

Bed rest mummies

Do take care of Urself..minimize movement..b a queen..

Housework

Get a part time maid to help out..dun stress out.. Now my role is to take care of my bb n my toddler..

Dear mummies... Do you all feel uncomfortable after drinking?? I have absolutely no problem with eating, but not drinking.

Each time after drinking will puke out (e.g milk, soya bean, water, tea, hot chocolate) can only drink ribenna and honey now..

Shan, in fact I'm drinking nan vanilla haha...but I've hated milk since young so drinking this milk powder is really a challenge for me...but this is a sample pack so once I finish I might switch...

KIS, I have a few sample packs of EnfaMama A+ chocolate and will be trying out later...but dunno if take choc milk everyday will be too heaty or not?

Anyway I tried mixing some milo powder with the vanilla milk powder haha...dunno if it'll affect the efficacy? But it does taste a little less horrible!

Bedsheets:
Hey confirmed we can't change? I just changed last wk myself!!! I change our bed n my boy mattress's bedsheets too
sad.gif

Mummy relle :
Y u drink so many cups of milo? It's abit heaty coz of the cocoa content. I usually drink once a day sometimes twice iff I have no appetite for other food

Milk powder/ milo :
Same here. But milo plus choco fresh milk. But now I can't stand the choco fresh milk anymore. My Gynae nurse gave me nan mum milk powder, enfa & don't know what all I yet to try cox prepare my boy milk the smell aldy make me puke

Household chores :
Try to slowly do if no choice lor. Like me my family only me Hb n my 3 yo boy so everything me & Hb either 1 do, I can't let him do all too so I will still cook wash fold clothes clean house but I don't do vacuuming

Fl/ Bearbaby:
Haha me too on potato chip! I nvr ever able to finish a pkt of chip myself b4 but now I finish whole pack @-@

Mummy relle
Im milo / chocolate fans. So far so good for me. I think drink more should be ok, wobt be that heaty. Anyway i put more milkand less milo scope. Basically i dont wan purely milk taste only. I cant drink with pure milk taste.

my appetite is getting bad. Im hungry but when i see the food, im totally off. I dunno what food can get my interest now
sad.gif

KL i dun realli have prob drinking.. Best would be hot milo for me too.. The onli prob i have is eating.. It seems like i have to force myself to eat.. N the onli thing tat can open my appetite is spicy stuffs.. Which i cant take cos i will have diahrrea after tat.. Now i'm still "forcing" myself to eat.. Suppose to be enjoyable but i feel torturous

Angel
Exactly!! Even the dish that used to be my favourite are now become worse. Still thinking what to have for my meals tomorrow. I feel so torturing
sad.gif

I cant drink those mummy milk. The smell is just too strong, so I drink fresh milk instead.

Someone mentioned eating banana to help with nausea. But my Dr asked me not to eat banana as it is considered an unripe fruit. Anyone had any advice from Dr re banana intake?

Thanks for e tips on mixing milo with vanilla formula milk...tomorrow am gonna try, haha.

I stood at e shop shelf comparing e fat content of each brand of formula milk before settling for e one with e least fat content..

FL
I dun think tat far lol usually i will go to the eating place n jus order wat looks nice n tats it.. Lol..

Ica
My first gynae did tell me preg cant take banana also.. I'm still counting on sweets to help my nausea

Hmm... so far i still havent find any food can ease my nausea except sour plum but i dun take quite often.

Banana cannot eat? What if constipation then how?

Gymie,

I put less fm powder..less heaty..

Fl,

Certain type of bananas can't eat..cos it is too cooling..will cause miscarrriage..check with ur parent..they should Noe..I dun eat bananas..

Bedsheet,

I changed 2-3 times when I m preg..nvr hear of such thing..in aus,I go to e toilet while my hb shift e bed..

My frez ask mi dun b too pantang..else bb also v pantang.. I always say 百无禁忌.I avoid all weddings for last preg..now will go wedding..

Bb clothing..

I only buy like 4-5th Mth after confirm bb gender..

Maternity clothing

Buy after 1st trimester passed..

Fm powder

Up to individual,my 2 frez expecting girl started drinking fr 1st tri..no ms at all..claimed tf they put on a lot of weight.. I have bad ms n started drinking fr 4.5th Mth onwards..I dun put on much weight..

KIS u mean taking powder milk too early put on alot of weight?

I havent start looking at all these.. thinking all these stuff after 1st Tri, now just eat normally balance will do.

Bedsheet
I not pantang also cannot living with in laws.. dun want anything happen time ( touch wood) everyone come blaming me.. not good feeling.. so if they dun allow me to change.. HB will have to do the job. But i cannot dun change for 3 months.. will die. hehe

Back