(2013/05) May 2013

Bbkk: I had that sharp pain too.. Also Gt the sng sng feeling.. I am also experiencing bad constipation..
sad.gif
sad ttm.. I haven do anything to my hair for the longest..

I love babies: np! Hope it helps you in some way.. Afterall everyone wants the benefit..
happy.gif
me too!!! Lol..

Fabbie: but xia xue the baby really cute.. You saw her photos?

Wah the thread is active again. :D welcome new mummies!

Bbkk, sometimes I feel pain also, like got pressure, feel so scared leh.

I saw Xiaxue baby photos, very cute
happy.gif
I din read the comments but heard her haters posted bad stuff about her baby, so bad. :/

2ks, think 3 kids not easy for you, good that your hubby getting maid to help you with the housework and stuffs.

I am going to cut my hair this sat, but i have not decide on the lenght (shoulder length or shorter). If shoulder length, i can still tie up my hair but it will curl here n there..

miracle_bing: you can ask for epidural for natural birth (go in and ask for it), then the pain is minimal..

Hi, I'm new here. My EDD is on 3rd May. But im gg to C-sec on 20th April @ Gleneagles. So scare now. Doctor recommend half Csec, but i do not have confident and strength to over come the process so i will take full csec, just incase i have phobia on giving birth. Anyone giving birth during tat time?

bbkk: the table hor...think u can include BB dob already. then we know who pop already...
hehe...

new mummies can give info to fill up our table too..

Miracle_bing - I went waxing before doing my strep B test. So far ok lehs..been doing waxing with this lady for 1yr plus liaos. Think I will take half day leave nearer to edd to wax and cut my hair.

Re: Xiaxue's baby
Ooh her baby boy is soo cute! A grumpy baby is always v.cute, dont know why. hahaha. But I am more amazed at the amt of weight Xiaxue lost just in 10days! By 6th day, her tummy almost flat liaos...then by 10th day, she lost 7kg. She attributed it to breastfeeding so I am ever more determined to breastfeed. haha. Eh, I think those ppl who critise Xiaxue for dying her hair is more against her as a person than the dying of hair..but I feel that some comments abt the baby are really uncalled for.

Sha23 - We have a few mommies scheduling to have csect/induce next week i think. Whats the different b/w half c-sect and full csec? With epidural and GA?

Bbkk yah lah.. dat is pelvics lah.. i got check with prenatal teacher and gynea.. they say is common and will get worse nearer to birth.. but i think my pelvics muscle is dammed weak that why i experience it so badly..
sad.gif

Natural with Epidural : also got consider this before.. but worry is despite going through all this in the end go into c-section then pay 2 side.. that y i seriously considering should i just choose c-section.. ermmm.. anyway.. i think let bb decide since it is really not up to us...

Xia Xue BB : Yes! Adorable! It is always at advantage when it is mixed with ang moh loh..
happy.gif

Sha23: Y do u need to c-section so early before ur EDD any particular reason behind?

Ok I now go create the list. Newcomer may give me more info ya.i will add in the fb docs too.

Name:
Edd:
Gynae:
Hospital
NSEW: which area ? North south east west
Baby name:

Woohoo!! I'm back!! Too active in FB, neglected the forum:p And sad to say, my MC ends today!! NEed to go back to work tomorrow liao!! =( Gotta do handover. So many of you are delivering before EDD! makes me gan jiong!! Just went for review today...all is well!! saw his fat thighs!! I feel like carrying him already!! :p

Katie: R u with Dr Poon too!? Yes, have already paid $300 for the deposit of doctor fee.

Azel: congrats on your long fong!! =) So good! but must be super tiring for u!!

Name: Miracle
Edd: 28th May 2013
Gynae: Dr John Yam
Hospital TBA
NSEW: *what is this*
Baby name: TBA

Bfing for C sec mummies
Mummies, who have c sec might wanna try to bf your bb lying down. so you dun have to carry bb and exert your wound.. at the same time can rest... hee hee..
that's what i did for #1. sometimes i fall asleep while bfing.. :p

miracle_bing,
you might wanna wash the all bb clothes once before leting him wear. Cause bb skin are bery sensitive, even if the clothes are new, you do not know how they handle the cloth while sewing the clothes up.. (imagine in the factory they jus dump the clothes on the floor) Jus my thought lah.

Thanks for compiling bbkk.
happy.gif

Name: Azel
Edd: 1 June 2013
Gynae: Dr Su Lin Lin
Hospital: NUH
NSEW: South
Baby name: Mavis & Tristan
Baby #: 1 & 2 (not very sure how to fill this)

Thanks XuaN!
happy.gif

Blurdopey: I dun think I can BF the babies by lying down if I have to go c-sec.
sad.gif

miracle_bing: I am also waiting for my bb to decide for me (of course with my doc advice too).. I am worry that if I go for natural, after pushing the 1st bb out, I may not have strength to push the 2nd one out. In the end, I've to pay double. :p

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>baby #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>NSEW</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Charliebrown</TD><TD>6-Apr</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kaelyn Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dreambig</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Matthew </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>kikapo</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Raihana</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Lubna</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Eva Gabrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Arthur </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>worried79</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Dr Cheng LC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Alden </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ivy E</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>buba</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sparkle_bee</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Ml (dashfall)</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr woo bit hwa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>South West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>beaniee</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Wendy Lee</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlotte </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>fool4love</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-May</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yaya</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yvonne(Cima_yv)</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-May</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>babymaine</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gerome </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Reddish</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Nemo</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jcyp</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Wong HF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Caius </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Griny</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Memphissbelle</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Dian_tang</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Javier </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Junebunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr LS Lien</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>WongJaf</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>TSM(Tapiku)</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>mndymxl</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Irene</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>DR Tho CK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>alfafa77</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Michelle Lee</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>ikuko</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A (TBA)</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Issac </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Ange</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Natanya </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Novsnow</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>MamiB(mophie)</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jialing</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>South</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jill</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Dr Lim LS</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Janelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Rina Koh</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayes </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Debbie</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Laurel </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Gaya</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>not enough shoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>Prof John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Passion88</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Bbkk</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Kerris </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Darche 07</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>iko0508</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-May</TD><TD>Dr Caroline KHI</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>fruitloops</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Austin </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Wai wai (sloth)</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>Dr Tan Heng Hao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>sleepyskies</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>bb08</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-May</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Mt A/ GlenE</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>XuaN</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-May</TD><TD>Dr poon king Fu</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Xavion </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>rejoy28</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>seraphinee</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Pinktulip</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>schumy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tuan Lan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>nlimm</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan leng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE/ Mt A</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr A.L.Lim</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>2Ks</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Lawerence Ang</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>kristal beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>chiro</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Min(obliex)</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Miracle_bing</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>TIE(Takeiteasy)</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>Dr Roland Chieng</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Vicvic</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Loke KH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Parkway East</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Abner </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>JC</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr TM chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Azel(smurf_1509)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD>Mavis &amp; Tristan </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>vi</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Wendy Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Blurdopey</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Jiali</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>lovetohavekid</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Matthew Lau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>welyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>North</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>meiliew</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jayden </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

2Ks: yes, normally for twins it is usually c-sec and they comes out earlier (think due to limited space in the womb). However my doc mentioned that she has delivered twins naturally before and she encounter natural because mommy will heal faster than the c-sec wound. Have not discuss the birth plan, cos doc think it is still early. She will discuss when I'm wk 34 or 35.

Wow the list is really long~~

2Ks: We are same! same gender also.. LOL

Azel: i think twin should be c-section wor unless both also head down?

BTW what is NSEW?

BF can lose so much weight so fast ah? the midwife say need at least 6 months than can lose weight wor.

Her baby is really cute. I think online citizens also quite harsh on her lah...

For Epidural hoh, can we control the amount? or once inject, means is totally numb? my friend tell me she will feel a bit of pain so that she know when to push. Only after delivery, than she use up all the balance. THan, i was like confused coz it doesn't sound like epidural to me

Miracle, NSEW is where u staying? North south east or west side. Is for mummies to know so next time gathering might be easier.

2Ks : so early? Y? becos is third child ah? I dunno when I will go into labour leh.. I hope mid May bb can come out liao.. Hehe.. Mother Day pressie
happy.gif

Bbkk : OIC.. I am west.. far far west.. LOL

miracle_bing: so far both bb heads are down, but they can still turn up if they wan.. so I've been telling them to co-operate.. heehee

JC: what I learned from pre-natal course, she aso mentioned tat in order to slim down, we need to BF for 6 months wor.. hmmm for epidural, I heard tat there is a switch to control the amount flowing to the body.

Hi Bbkk, here is mine
happy.gif

Name: Ilovebabies
Edd: 8 May 2013
Gynae: Dr Lawrence Ang
Hospital: TMC
NSEW: North
Baby name: TBD
Baby #: 2

Blurdopey, can you share more on how to bf BB for c-sec moms? I found it painful to bf with traditional postures last time. Do we need to let BB lie on side when Bfing?

i_love_babies: i bf them on the lying down position oso for my no 1 who is C sec.

The nurse actually help me to do it, why u dun ask the nurse to assist u.

i_love_Babies
In hospital when the nurse bring the baby to you, you jus have to tell them you wanna bf lying down. so what you do is you lie on your side..with your breast facing the bb. then the nurse will bring the bb mouth to your breast.. and thats about it.
initially, for the first few days, we dun have much milk de. so jus let bb suckle for 15-20min on each side can liao.. dun need to let bb suck too long. (last time i dunno i thought suck longer milk comes in faster... in the end i suffer badly.. nipple crack and bleeding.. super painful sia)

Back at home whenever i need to nurse, my cl will position the bb nicely for me.. by the next few days, you will feel more confident to position baby yourself. :p

Hope this helps.

Hello Ladies, I am from the June 2013 thread as my EDD was 10 June 2013 but just had my C sec date fixed in May 2013 instead!

I would like to join the FB group too and will be more active in this thread
happy.gif

Below are my details for the chart, Bbbkk, thanks!

Name: MofMM
Edd: 23 May 2013
Gynae: Dr Tan HH
Hospital : KKH
NSEW: East
Baby name: To be confirmed
Baby# : 1 &amp; 2

Okie, I added in my excel already just that I wait for more updates then tmr I post up again k.
Newcomers, feel free to give me details

Hi Azel, how nice to meet another mummy expecting twins in the same month! I see you have a long fong tai who are in the ideal head down position - congrats! My Twin A has been and still is in a breech position and Twin B is tranverse with no sign of turning at Week 31 so have to do a C sec and the doctor suggested Week 37 which is considered full term for twins.

Hi Fabbie, I have the same pains too, am waddling more than walking and moving super slow cos of the pain at the private area.
sad.gif
It hurts to even lift or spread when in a lying down position. Ugh!

Hi 2Ks, thanks for the info on bikini waxing. I was contemplating whether to do that yesterday but then decided against it as baby is lying low (I can feel her wriggling at the hair area). I think maybe I will just trim on my own and on the C sec date, let the nurses decide if they need/want to shave off more. Probably get everything tidied up down there 6 months after giving birth hehe.

Hi mummies,

Hair:
I just came back from my hair cut to shoulder length. Long time din cut so much hair. Bcos of my natural waves and no rebonding, now my hair look pong4 pong3. Dun care la. I still stick to my principle... No harsh chemicals. So must ren.

Down there pain,
My down there has been in pain since 2 months back. Oso continue to ren....

Paternity leave,
Praying hard bb pops after May at least.... Den dun hav to appeal or dispute over this issue n hubby can benefit! My no 1 was induced on her edd.... Does it mean I more likely to be delivered nearer to edd?

2k,
Mine is $450 + $70 (compensation for no off days) + $120 levy

griny: u got installed camera or not...how u these few days with maid around? got more free time and relieve or not...

yours pay so cheap...mine $500 leh

Hi MofMM, nice to meet another mummy expecting twins too.
happy.gif
Both heads are in down positions but they can still turn (but I hope that they dun turn). *finger cross* :p

My doc shared with me tat my twin bb must at least 2kg and born after wk 35 (even thou ideal is wk 37) so that they will not be placed in ICU wor. I guess each hospital has its own set of standard. I have been telling bb to wait till wk 35.. :p

sleepyskies (sleepyskies):
Full Csec is general anesthesia which you sleep when the doctor delivery the baby. Half csec means epidural injected at the spine area so the bottom half you can't feel anything while the doctor delivery the baby. But you can feel the touching and the sound of the tools.

miracle_bing (miracle_bing)
I went to see master to get the date for the delivery that's why im gg to delivery ard 2 weeks early.

Im gg for my last check up this sat. Hope everything ok and baby able to come out the date i want. Heheh...if not waste money to call master to give me the date.

Name: Sha23 (toooth10)
Edd: 3rd May 2013
Gynae: Dr Gordon Lim
Hospital: Gleneagle
NSEW: west
Baby name: Mikaela
Baby: #1

May i knw how to join the facebook for this May thread?

2k,
These few days I am home. Teaching her my way of doing housework. Tmr I returning to work. No camera. Bcos my office laptop cannot support camera software. So din buy any camera. 1st few days still ok. Willing to learn n ok with doing my way. Hav to continue to monitor

Wohoo, this thread is active again
happy.gif

piles:
i have very bad piles but recently it seems better. i try to drink more water and eat more fruits. Everytime i highlight to my doc, he will say is like that one. Aiyah, i say pile, he say like that one. I say i a bit giddy he says is normal. hahaah, i think he very relax lah.

bb weight:
I am at week 33 now and saw the gynae yesterday, baby is about 2kg - 2.1kg now. gyane says average weight but i am still worried that she is too small. Wanted to start eating durian but mil says to heaty, should not eat. Sian, got to eat more meat then.

Suddenly realised that there is still so many things to prepare before the arrival of the first born. I am getting so excited!
happy.gif
i can feel her movement more these few days.

Oh yah, i haven join the fb group. It is more difficult for me to go on fb during office hours. will try to add soon ok
happy.gif

rejoy28 and Blurdopey: Thanks for sharing
happy.gif
will it be painful on the wound? For my #1, I was inexperienced about it. The nurse juz sent my baby to me and then walked away. So i didn't bf her but juz talked to her:p

For those will go through c-sec, will u be using adhesion barrier? Or any of ur gynae recommended any adhesion barrier?

meiliew (meiliew)

Im doing csec. My doctor ask me to buy a waist ban to wrap around the wound to prevent less movement and pain. He will wrap for me after the surgery. May i know what is adhesion barrier for?

Back