(2013/05) May 2013

bbkk - Probably means your bb is growing very well, more space to swim around ^^

Starting to feel occasional 'flutters' in the tummy during the weekend. Is that the baby moving or gas?

My hubby was leaning his face against my tummy and he felt a light push against his cheeks, it felt so surreal.

mine is soft but press harder is hard
but i dun dare to press so hard lah

but when i try to suck in, can feel a bit of 'resistance'

i also felt flutters in my tummy...
the feeling is back...lol..
i remember sometimes the moving and tugging can be painful leh.

Happy boxing day!! Back to work!!
sad.gif
so much of unwilling to but Gt lots of dateline to follow. Hopefully this week end fast.

Talking abt bump: my hubby's cousin also has the same edd month as us. Her bump is really huge like a ball.. She is expecting her #1. Really shock to see her bump. Looks like 7 - 8 months. Den his relatives say my tummy looks small lo. Like as though I am not eating like that.
sad.gif
listen alr abit sad but I didn't really tale them into heart cos I know I did eat..

Bbkk: its good to have a bigger bump. More space for bb to swim and grow.
happy.gif

afternoon mummies... doing hair treatment now... such a nice feeling to be free from "mummy mummy mummy" for a few hours.. no husband also... lol... it's gonna be 2013 soon... excited yet scared... time flies so fast...

Yes big tummy really difficult to move. I felt so tight after eating all meal. Then will go walk around but felt vagina going to break and like going on labour.

oh...almost forgot.
want to share with u all something..

this guardian sells the bengay cream at around $20.something.
and UNITY sell it at $15+ lor!
$5 difference man!
heng i didnt buy at guardian that day

I agree with the big tummy it's harder to move... like now I wash my hair at salon, already difficult to get up... then if sofa too soft also difficult to get up... I remember for #1 I need hubby to help me get up if not sure fall back on sofa..

anybody haven't feel bb kick yet? i think mine is those super nua type.

i have one friend only EDD few days difference say her bb is very active. Keep kicking her.

NOW i am becoming worried
sad.gif

JC: fluttering is like light movements. like mini mini waves...
just awhile only. maybe 2/3 sec. i am also 18 weeks and i just felt it a couple of days back when i was lying down.
dont worry...by 20-22 weeks u should be able to feel something

Nlimm n iko, Mami B is right. If your friends look down on you, they are not your friends. Don't let them affect you as what you have gave up give you back so much in return and those are priceless.

I would gladly trade my career to be a SAHM if my hubby can afford to let me do so.

ikuko: my hubby asked me to resign and stay at home. he said 3 kids is not worth to send all to cc.
but i am not willing to give up my freedom and spending for that...
i dont wanna stay at hm and just take money from him..
i think it will be tough.

Hiiii alllll , nOt sure y my previous post doesn't appear

Memphissbelle/ 2Ks/Mami B/ Iko:
See if I can conquer myself to be sahm again haha maybe I will but hope I don't need to its really a toughhhhh job

Esther:
Ya fortunately I withdraw him , his new N2 Cher in this same cc just for this mth b4 he goes to new cc next wk also on leave for a mth!!!
sad.gif
my bOy just so suay to have always on leave teacher . N new cc Cher shall see how next wk I just called in the P on leave till 3rd jan. M starts 2nd jan n I told the other lady who answer my phone tt I will be sitting in full day on day 1 at least if cant decide then be continue w day1-3. The lady keep telling me they recruit teachers thru several rounds of stringent interview & thru another 200 hrs of training this n tt again sale talk to convince me to let my boy try for 3 mths... Pay near to 4K /3 mths to TRY haiz who will do it.And I stop his other enrichments too so it's a big gamble

Tummy Time:
Errr hehe I think mine biggest leh among those posted. I go post at fb u all see

2Ks/ikuko:
Yaaa its tough to get $ fr Hb , n I'm used to use my own $ too sooo another hurdle haha

Fluttering/ kicking :
Err me not yet leh maybe coz I'm 17 wks only

Brand new in box Sophie Giraffe teether to sell. Got it as an extra from gift. Comes with a mini teether inside. Retail single giraffe standalone already at $39.90.

Letting go at $32. Meet at SK/Punggol or YCK.

PM me to see picture thru fb if interested.

2Ks, the good thing about being financially independent is that we get to spend freely and be responsible for our finance. But my dilemma is to find a job which allows me the work-life balance to be able to spend quality time with my child. Haiz, if anyone know of such job, please let me know. :p

nlimm, ya i agree. Getting $$ from hubby is always not easy and i'm such a spendthrift. So i think for me to rely on him will be quite torturing for me. :D

ikuko: i think there is no this kindof job. unless the part time pays very well.
i sometimes also wish to have more time with my kids.
but sometimes when i got time with them, i just feel like nua-ing..
let them self-entertain...
so contradicting lor

mummies any review on My First Skool?
i see that there is 1 opening near my house next year.

They ask me to register online but i don't even have the bb details yet.

JC: my #2 is in MFS. different branches works differently. but i am very happy with his current school.

register online...just register whatever details u have will do.

JC - new school will have good chance of getting in. I agree every branch will be different depending on the teachers and environment.

SAHM
I used to think I will want to be SAHM, cos that time I din enjoy my job haha. Now I have a job I like, pay is justifiable, boss is good, so I will want to continue to work.

At the same time cannot afford to quit leh, money no enough lol.

2Ks, i also doubt such job exist. If it exists, the pay will also be minimal. So there is no best of both world.

nlimm: come to think of it, the teacher knows u're sitting in definitely they'll 'follow law'. If u really wan to see maybe spot check?

2ks/ikuko: ya I agree taking money from hubby is not a usual kind of habit. Spending own earned money u wun feel much, but spending hubby one gotta be more 'careful' and thrifty. Thou hubby dun mind but will still feel uncomfortable. Tat's why I cut down a lot on my own spending. Sometimes I also use my savings rather then asking money from hubby on top if the allowance.

Tummy size: saw the pics, I dun dare to post mine with shirt up. Too scary. Hahaha. But mine at 18 wks seems almost the same like mummies in 20wks leh.

Happy Boxing Day ladies!

Saw the tummy pics of some of the ladies posted on FB. So I went to look at my side profile in the mirror. I don't have an obvious preggy bump. I just look like a fat woman with fats all around. Very unflattering. And you girls are all so slim!

Detailed scan tomorrow and the son wants to go long to see baby.

esther: but my no.2 havent even come out yet leh.. and she love her mei mei in my tummy so much.. always hug n kiss my tummy one.. maybe i should learn from u on giving the present hor.. sounds so sweet!! haha

buba: yes yes talking about school... she keep crying n crying.. dont wana go school =( wah.. damn sian one lor.. dou i didnt bring her go school but heard my mum told me that she cry like hell dont wana go in.. like inside got GHOST like that -_____-

JC this is ya no.1 right? usually no.1 will later then will feel one. i read article like saying if ya under weight u can feel baby quite early too =) Which MFS u going to? MFS so far okai la for her.. got good n bad.. GOOD thing is she learn to be more independent cus there have MANY kids. 1 class have 35 kids and 2-3 teachers only. BAD thing is she will learn alot of bad things very fast cus friends mah. talk here shout here.. -____- but is good to expose. before that no.1 was in private school quite careful but i prefer my gal to be more daring so MFS is quite a good improvement for her =) Mine is at Jurong point.. ANY mummies in MFS in Jurong Point?

There is one opening at st 61 next yr but i think jurong point is nearer compared to st 61...usually i take mrt back..i can just pick up from there..

Not cheap wor..1k plus..

Maybe i felt it but i duno how is it like..i tht it will be like kicks ..but only thing i felt is like gases and bubbles..i dun think is bb movement

fabbie: your girl so sweet. I think esther's suggestion on the prezzie is cool and sweet. think i will do that if i have #1.

Jc: the feeling is like gas running thru the womb.. its a nice feeling.. haha.. a bit ticklish thou. I felt the kicks like just last week when i am week 20.

Ange: it's good to get the elder one involved. Actually during my 2nd preg, I brought my elder one along for all checkups except detail scan coz sometimes gotta wait quite long. I bring him along is to so call get him prepared that he's going to be a brother and inside mummy's tummy has a baby.

fabbie: ya once u preg slowly all these signs will appear. They juz wants ur attention. Tat's why I seldom reject my boy when he asks me to carry so sometimes I'm in a dilemma. I've got an ex-colleague her son was 5yrs old and she preg with one. To us a 5yr old kid shld understand better so she told her son 'I'm having a mei mei inside mummy's tummy' and the reply from her son was 'no u're not preggy, u're juz simply fat'. So u see kids do feel jealous.

As for the present, during my 2nd preg some mummies recommended tat since no harm then juz do lor. If can make the elder feel better.

Haiz! Recently headache over my ger constipation problem.. argghh.. so frustrated!

Re: baby mvmt
I felt it once I reached 18weeks.. but must really sit or lie still in order to feel it..

Re: bump
Depending on the timing of e day.. morning small night big.. Haha!

Morningggg everyone
happy.gif

Ikuko/2Ks:
Yalor but high chance I'm gog to be one unless I find a reliable nanny. IFC is difficult coz nb fall sick there super often no noone can take care beside me. Gd pay Parttime jobs difficult to find lor

Jc:
I only check out the one behind my Plc blk 500+ jw as near n convenient though curriculum soso.but sigh decided to not even try after the incharge lied to me abt the hfmd cases. She can tell me the existing one is the only case they had for the whole yr so far when I popped by then in Sept . Fortunately I had done my research w neighbours n parents who went to pick up they said its so frequent lor aldy abt 5rounds by then. Nvr try the one at blk 400+ jw coz alot mozzies there , my frd's kids always get bitten big times n those very swollen type .
The branch u mentioned really new, u can only try ur luck ba.

Esther:
Yalor damn Sian when comes to think of it. Initially so looking forward, at least #1 education prob solved for 2013 but now can't help to worry n look ard again

Ange:
Sama here lor now suddenly this wk I don't know y I look like wine barrel my curve behind gone le

Fabbiee/ Esther:
Ya alot of my Frds did that when they delivered the 2nd maybe I shd too. Fabbiee, mine too keep hugging n kissing my bump haha

Fabbie/ MFS:
Wahh the class size so big?! Tts for K1? What's their N2 & below class size ? What's the fee like there ?

Jc/ Shirley/ baby movement:
Haha sama here I can't differentiate leh whether if it's baby movement at this stage

Iko:
Feed her some prune juice don't feed banana

Vi:
Get well soon

Vi, get well soon ya

Baby kicks:
Those who can't differentiate is baby movement or stomach gas, means very soon you can feel baby kicks already.
Everyday I am monitoring the kicks..
Few days ago from night till morning no kicks, I worry. Haha.
Enjoy all the moments ya

2Ks,
u also living in sembawng rite? your kids go to which childcare?

Bbkk,
actually till now, i still feel that my bb kicks are quite gentle type, must really sit or lie down then can feel it one

worried79: yup at sembawang. who is yr gynae?
my #1 goes to care corner at 350C
my #2 goes to MFS at 331

going to transfer #1 to MFS when there is a vacancy.

#3 will goes to IFC at 331 MFS

Worried79, at first I also felt baby tap tap only, very gentle.. Now is kicks.. So from tap tap very soon u will have kicks..
happy.gif

junebunny: please search for "a small small world" and request to be added in the group.

my #2 is also still sleeping in the cot although he is 21 months already.
i think next year we be shifting him to the bed.

2Ks,
sorry, what is MFS?
My gynae is Dr LC Cheng at TMC. Its near to my workplace, so easier to go for checkups. i think the nearest one at sembawang is dr lawrence at sun plaza? i called him once when i had slight bleeding, but too bad, cant see him as he said its nothing serious, can wait to see my gynae the next day, and his clinic is closed. but he was rather polite.

Mummies: abit angry with my mil. She say wanna paint my room to make the room brighter.. From what I know, I thought we are not suppose to paint the room right? When is a good time to move the baby cot in and do the painting if she insist on painting it?

MFS, my son is placed there since 18mth. Now, moving on to k2. MFS, does not teach kids to write, or count. Academic syllabus is laid back. The so call learn through play is nonsense. I have been supplementing him with enrichment since. However, i must give credit to the teachers n caregiver. TheY manage the kids well. Works closely with me n gives constant feedback. they have the heart and empathy, which is important.

Worried,
MFS is my first sckool. There are lots of branches.
My girl in clementi mfs.

ShirLey, pls tell her dun paint the Room. Play safe bah. Can move the cot in when u not in the house.

Back