(2013/05) May 2013

fool4love: same leh.. secretly hoping to change muhahah im so bad. but i just tell myself. its a girl. lol but if girl good advantage can reuse all no.1 things ^^

BBK: hahah thanks.. its thursday.. i hope i can try no.3 see fate ba. if no.3 still girl. forget it i give up. LOL

mamiB: i got eat seafood like lala.. crabs.. hump but i didnt eat as much. u hor.. talk about laksa i call my mum to help me buy laksa instead of nasi lemak hahhaa the craving! aiyo.. LOL

hee...i am naughty girl cos i still eat my salmon, my hum and everything. moderation is my key word.

my gynae also dont do the glucose test. only use the strip to test every visit.

Morning mummies!

I went for check up on Sat, and gynae said mine should be a girl! I asked is it 80% or 90%, he said wait for detailed scan...

My hubby seems happy, cos I always think he wants another boy. Then I told him can buy some princessy things already, he said omg! Really girls alot of things to buy-head accessories, nice dresses.
happy.gif

So I prep my boy, and asked him do you want a mei mei. He said no.

babbiee: i tried to put the cream the first time, bt after that, i juz dip the cotton wool into the warm water and put it on top of the nipples for 5 mins then wash.

bbkk: never mind, girls more filial than boys...2 girls also good mah..
i understand the feeling la...
if my #3 is a boy i also have to accept.

My dad so bad. He know i cannot eat raw hum and he go and buy and post picture on facebook say thats his lunch. With porridge n chili. Wah lao... I can die drooling.

2K , u eat hum with lotsa blood on it too??? I love it but i dare not eat now. I cook til sek sek all the blood no more
sad.gif
not juicy le.

bbkk, why did your gynae do OGTT?? i am quite worried abt my sugar level. but so far, only use the urine strip. i tried to control sugar intact but, quite tough. always craving for soft drinks or bubble tea.

Wah next time we must have a hum party!!!! Onz??? At my place after confinement. Buy 10kg and we eat with porrige n chili whaha!!

mami B: please dont remind me hor...
no la...i eat like with steamboat or laksa or fried kueh teow...already cook...
my hub wont allow me to eat that...

I wonder if anyone facing this problem. whenever i sneeze or cough, i tend to have some urine leaking. anyone knows what i can do?

I think OGTT test is done around week 22 onwards. But some gynae will do some will not.
I do because I found sugar in my blood test during Oscar so gynae ask me do earlier in case got GD. So now waiting for result. But my urine stripe during visit are ok.

chiro : i going to see the gynae this friday. i think she will brief me on it bah.hopefully is no news = good news.

bbkk : the orange juice is the glucose drink?
yr test different from mine. mine is blood test + urine test first. Than take the drink. 2 hrs later take another blood test.

been very greedy these few days. Ate my fav steamboat but end up have to walk 2 hrs to walk out my guilt..hahahah

i ate crab last week. Those flower crab.
my MIL tell me it's okie.

i just ate a few piece my hubby pluck for me. i always thought those flower crab are very cooling one.

Ate durian also. I told my in laws i cannot eat becoz of the high sugar but the bro keep insisting it is good for the bb....lucky they are those small durians.

Mami: Wow! U r really adventurous when comes to food.. even sea urchins? Ermm...
Wow!!! U sew clothes for ur kids? Impressed!! V on leh.. must be ur passion.. Hee!!

Congrats, happy that mani of u know the gender liao.. B it boy or girl, wats impt is bb is healthy..

Mi gotta wait til 21 dec to cfm gender.. M thinkg of going to gynae this week so i can c bb.. Shld i?

mami B: u mean those boil with hot water those hum? omg.. im drooling wheres my laksa!~~~ LOL

rejoy okai maybe i go n try.

usually husband will like to have gals.. but those have gals they will tends to hope for a boy to accompany them. LOL

JC: durian. wah.. okai later im going to eat that! .

JC, no... I drank that OGTT is taste like 100plus. 75ml bottle got to finish up. I meant I still buy from ntuc orange juice carton with no sugar added..

Gynae called me.... I got diabetic... Very sad now...
Going to see dr this sat for diet plan. Sob...

So many posts in juz half a day. :D

fruitloops: go for #3, mine also 2boys now #3 hoping for girl but if boy I also accept. Thinking 3boys playing together and growing together can let them have more company. Can have boy's talk. Hahaha.

Chiro: me not much appetite thou not vomiting but will feel nausea and bloated after every meal. Will burp non-stop.

Bbkk: congrats!! Wah u started buying already.

tsm: it depends on individually, for my #1 was 5days before EDD.

JC: usually c-sect then 2weeks earlier, think u find out more when u visit ur gynae. Durian now still can eat but later date when bb grow bigger gotta control already. When me preg my #1, I was whacking durian like nobody business then when gynae, he told me to stop eating durian otherwise I can say good bye to plain rice too as bb is a little big. Talking abt crabs, I miss the black pepper crab now hoping hubby bringing his client there for dinner then can pack for me.

fabbie: nice positive attitude. Try #3, like me #3 still boy that's it.

food4love: congrats!! Ya same lah most imptly healthy. That's wat parents hope for.

mamiB: wah u power, me totally skipped thou like it a lot. But last week went east coast lagoon and order the fried oyster with the eggs and starch one can't resists the fat oysters in end ate all the oysters.

charliebrown: my boy also like tat leh asked him didi or mei mei. He insisted on didi then I asked him why not mei mei, he juz simply say not mei mei.

fabbie: ya juz like one of my ex-colleague, I dun really like her husband. Initially they tried quite some time for bb and finally got 1bb girl then subsequently she preg again 4yrs later and found out bb girl again he abit disappointed then can see the attitude towards the wife changed lor. During her first preg, her hubby will send her to work and pick her up everyday but 2bd one he heck care lor let her take company bus. Super realistic. Then when 2nd bb born, he keep calling her botak.

Bbkk: dun worry, control ur diet abit and everything shld be fine.

Esther/ Charlie Brown
My 2 gals also like that... I asked them to talk to the bb inside is meimei or didi... Both told me its meimei... One even cried because she wants to hv brother...and dun want to give her dresses to her meimei... Sigh... Feel like telling my gynae dun tell me the sex till the D day...
happy.gif

2Ks, iko0508, chiro, mophie, fabbie
Thank you all you mummies who encouraged me, i really appreciate it, yes you r all right, healthy can already, and we can try again, really must count the ovulation dates n do accordingly, haha

2ks: yes my #16 mth also boy, sigh.. u reminded me again.. haha

Regarding weight:
I also gained 1.1kg so far only! like ange
happy.gif

Regarding bladder control:
i also have that problem, #1 after giving birth,all the breast and wound pain, and milk troubles and all the baby crying and lack of sleep, i cried out loud at home, and then pee on the floor, then my hb saw, he laugh at me, and we ended up laughing so hard, haha. Now he keeps telling me i better do my kegals, bcos he dun wanna help me change pad and change bed sheet and clean the floor, haha.

Bbkk, oh dear, hugs, dun be so sad k, gestational dm is very common, just control your diet and mayb one of the advantages of diet control is that you wun even gain alot of excess weight and u can still b a very sexy looking preggy? Like miranda kerr (my role model pregnant mum)

Mophi:
Thx for the recommendation for the book, i will get it n read, but i heard that we must have a routine of sleeping at 8pm? i dun think i can do that

Babyplus:
Anyone started? 18 weeks can start right, i'm at 16 weeks now, better go take it out and put in the batteries
happy.gif

Esther and other mummies with lots of boys and not yet girls, we can be a victoria beckham
happy.gif
Hope you all have girls in your tummies...

Fruitloops, u need to put aside whatever u heard cos most people dont get it correct anyway. Nope we dont need to zzz at 8pm. Lol!!! Its the babies that need to zzz. We sleep anytime we want at night haha!!

esther: LOL have to try if not we wont know... lol at least try better than dont try hahaha but must see god will give me no.3 by that time. so dont wana think too much concernate on no.2 first hahaha har?? u mean ya ex coll husband why so bad one! i think my hub wont like that ba.. but im sure he will frustrate my no.2 once she come out. LOL cus when i married to him he always irraited me like a monkey! then my no.1 come out he start to irritated her... -____- now i can see that no.2 come out le. confirm will li siao the youngest one le lor.. and i always warn him NEVER irritated girls.. cus we girls never like it lo! but he quite ke lian also la.. cus we girls always bully him by nagging up and down. hahah

Fruitloops: i think if no.3 my hub will count for me. cus is he wanted a boy and scare for a no.3 another girl hahah

Hi all
Congrats to all those who know the sex of their bb. I just went for my gynae check, @ 16 weeks, but still dun know boy or girl...bb refuses to open up the legs!!!

Fabbie: ur Ger starts k1 tdy? How come so cute.. start end of e year one? N How come so early? She's only 4 right?

Bbkk: take care! Hope it's not as bad as u think..

Bbkk: Can you share your ultrasound pic..wana c hw does the 4d scan looks lik..can share in fb, nt so open..

fruitloops: when u see the 2 boys play together and share everything together...u wont mind the gender...
when i look at my didi...i am glad that he is a boy...
but if #3 also a boy...i will really accept it. sad will confirm be sad de...bo bian...
just have to tell myself..its fated. right...

bbkk: u have GD for #1 before??

bbkk - Thanks for the info on the 4D scans. =)

esther - your ex-coll hubby... walau cannot make it leh, call wife botak after give birth to 2 girls... -_-

fabbie - Sounds like your hubby is the cheeky cheeky kind, always disturb u and your no. 1 lol

worried79 - Think next visit you will know your bb gender le hehe

By the way how to join the FB group huh?

chiro: go search for group "a small small world" and request to be added in ok.
we are only approving those nicks that we find familiar ones to minimize outsiders or silent readers

Bbkk, dun worry too much ok, think it is quite common for preggy woman to ve that as well... bt like wat the JC says, control ur diet would be fine. Take care...

2ks, I paid $1400 for his natural delivery start from week 11/12. Yes he has a very high tech machine and he is very skillfull. He says he sure let me know the sex. No need how many percent confirm.
MamiB and rejoy also same gynae with me.

Rejoy, are u taking 4D scan?

2Ks - Tried to find small small word but turns out alot of other groups from Bangladesh etc lol, but anyway I managed to find the link in the archived threads. Just PM you on my fb name =).

chiro: are u "F_ _"?

bbkk: $1400 is havent include the hospital charge rite...
no wonder his machines so high tech...
my gynae package only $550 including all the multi vits

Btw, my bb legs are crossed too, but he twisted the image and scan from the bottom and explained that see theses are the legs nothing in between..

I think most patients to go my gynae cos of his csec skills.
Ur gynae delivered ur 2boys, so must be good that why u going back to him.

bbkk: eh...i just find him cheap...and nearby. anytime wanna take mc also can..
i always go alone for my gynae checks...so it will be good if nearby lor.

Bbkk
after seeing your pic, i wonder what machine my gynae is using? its not as clear as yours. maybe not even 3d? i also not sure. so envy, have the bb pic to look at

Back