(2013/05) May 2013

Morning mummies,

didn't sleep well last night.. feeling so sleepy in office now..

hi memphissbelle,
i also can't take oily food. Eat already always wana puke.

Morning ladies!

I went for my check up yesterday too. Baby @ 9 weeks 3 days. Tiny hands, tiny legs and super active. Hahaha But comparatively smaller than my #1 at same age.

Re: MS
I have my good days and bad days too. Today feel like dragon. Hope it stays that way.

Seriously craving for Ben & Jerry's waffles. So I'm off to Dempsey! Muahahaha

Rejoy: like that good wor in mrt a lot of people can let u sit heheh

Iko: ya Lo. My mum also did that for last week I infact ate everything then she cook again this week I can't even eat at all. Maybe half of the meal ba. Damn Cham.

Belle: do update us ya check up today ya! Excited for u too! ^^

Yvonne: u try to nap during lunch? Can bo? I remember when I'm working is like suddenly can fall asleep without me noticing lol. So Peiseh

Gd morning mummies!!
Can i check with u all? my second check up is done on 1/10 (8 weeks), and gynae told me to do the next check up on 31/10 (12 weeks), is the time range too long?
i feel a bit worry coz i can't see my bb within these four weeks.
Should i request for another check up b4 31/10?

Thank tsm for the confinement food link.
have you signed the package with Dr Heng? I'm only going to see her for the first time next Friday. Think it's normal for check up every for 4 Weeks.

schumy, i will sign package with her on the next visit (31/10).
First visit? how many weeks now?

worried79, oic. Me too,i will do my blood test and OSCAR test on 31/10.

Ange: arggh stop talking abt waffles!! I feel like eating liao n I dunno where to get one.. haha! How big is ur bb now?

Tsm: u can go every 3 weeks if u want.. I dun think they mind.. they earn more money anyway.. haha! I go every 3 weeks too..
happy.gif

Tsm, probably 7-8 Weeks.
My Edd end may that's why when I see everybody talking about Oscar and I haven't even gone for my first checkup yet. Beginning to get a bit envy.

morning ladies..hopefully today we are all doing better

MS:
have been doing better with ms since i took my florxine and domperidone but still bitter taste on my tongue! and yes recently the nausea gets worse at night so make me feel so miserable. used to be intense during daytime, till my SIL told me maybe at night bb sleeping thats why not so bad. but now the other way round already! have been eating longans...lol

strangely im loving oily food...yikes! cant really stand dry stuff like rice..love all the soupy or gravy things..and cheesy things! actually went to GV just to buy nachos last week LOL

tsm, worried79 :
my 3rd checkup is in 4weeks time too. 2nd was done on 6 oct (9weeks)....next one is 1 Nov. doc also told me its cos so far the preg going ok. guess im ok, some time apart from seeing bb's development will make me feel even more thrilled in next visit haha. but im not doing the down scan though..

anyone having bad time with smells? all my shawls smell terrible
sad.gif
my mum already help to soak them in all kinds of detergent..but still smell stale to me. like got guni bag smell. even my room smells even tho hubby sprays those room fragrance thing. have tried to put one perfume after another but all didnt work. strangely i'm only ok with my husband's perfume. so no choice, today thick skin go work using his perfume (a bit) lol. hope not so obvious i smell like man. hahaha

iko0508, haha is true, they only want earn $$$ !
My 1st check up cost me S$250, the 2nd S$170, money gone for aonly 5-7 min. Anyway, as long as I can see my bb healthy,dun care spent how much.

Schumy, r u stay at Bedok?

mndy, i am looking forward for the next visit, so kamcheong!

worried: good to hear that baby is growing well hopefully next visit u can see ya bb moving!

Ange: wah u have a active bb like mine! ^^ wah lau eh.. yday not enff u still wana carry on today another icecream? u mean NOW U ya going? SO BAD!!! hmnp!

tsm: i think is normal cus we are heading to the 2nd trimester and usually 2nd trimester we only see gynea 3-4weeks like that =) till 3rd trimester everything goes.

Thanks gals for all ya concerns on my jobs shits and yeah im closing the case.
The officer have call me and say what happen to me why i wrote the email all that. i quarrel with her saying why she contact my ex boss without my permission and u know what she say? she say NO ah i havent contact them yet. Seriously ever since so many things happen i dont even know who is right or wrong or to believe her anot. i show u her 1st sentence she email me. n u gals tell me what does she tell u? "We have arranged a meeting to enable us to help you and your former employer resolve the claim and dispute. Please come on 17/10/2012 at 10am" and she told me she hao xin mei hao bao. when she is helping me

I told her ya email have make me very unhappiness that it stated u have contact my ex boss and she keep pushing n like forcing me to take up this case. i say IF im not pregnant i confirm will go down but the problem is im pregnant i myself duno even know whether i can handle my emotional anot. and gals now is not about fighting is it FAIR for my ex boss to sack me or not as the LAW already stated that they are right to fire me. and i only can fight back is a 600+ claim which also cant confirm i can get back. With this officer i decided to GIVE UP and move on. its not worth this money that i have gone thru and 600+ i dont even know can i get back anot. Just let me cry 1 day and hope i will be fine tmw. =)

Iko: I'm not in luck. Too early. Waffles not ready. My son got an ice cream on a cone instead. Hahaha baby 25.8mm only.

Ange: ya son not in school today? SO shiok! where u stay?

1stskool jurong point:
Just curious anyone in my1stskool in jurong point??

fabbie, then i can let go my worry now. jz waiting for the next visit and oso the 2nd trimester
happy.gif

fabbie, i feel sad to hear yr problem, but pls dun cry... is no good to your bb.

tsm: ya i know is not good thats why i hope bb permits me to cry for 1 day nia. just 1 day i really cannot control lor.

its a long long wait i know.. ME TOO but when u start to feel ya bb is swimming time very fast will past! hee i have 2 more weeks to go for OSCAR scan! cant wait. and 3 more weeks to see my gynea LOL

Ange: Ohhh Mine i put her in full day. can learn more things also. but like my mum say ever she change to school she learn alot of good things and bad things also.. everyday come back she naughty i scold her she say IM GOING TO TELL MY FRIEND! -____- and she suddenly can say "teacher sometimes come sometimes go so idiot one u know?" im really totally surprise!! faints.

mndy: ME! i cannot take it also.. im so sensitive to smell. i smell something that i dont like i really wana vomit.

Tsm- I stay in Seng Kang area.

Does anyone has recommendation for part time cleaner around my area? With all the Ms, I totally feel like a whale can't do so much housework these days.

Fabbie: I like spending time with my son in the mornings. We sometimes go for brunch or I lug him to the supermarket with me... some days we just stay home and do stuff. And mornings are for me to drill him on the piano. Hehehe

He's fast asleep in the car now.

Tsm: Wow I din know consultation is so ex in Sg.. I tot hk is v ex.. I paid ardent sgd 200 for each visit.. I dun rem paying that much back in Sg leh..

Ange: Did ur doc say ath abt ur bb size? I think u need more ice cream!! I'm gg out now to search for dessert.. wish me luck!!

Fabbie: the officer got problem izzit? Tot she's supposed to be customer oriented..

Iko: Doc say strong heartbeat... all looking good... I flipped back to my son's scans and #2 is slightly smaller in comparison. Hehe

N after yesterday's visit I found out my Gynae no longer has antenatal package. All will be ala carte. Oh well...

iko: u make me wana eat almond jelly HMMm yum yum.. can we eat almond with longan??? the officer seems like not right lor her 1st sentence say have arranged meeting and phone tell me didnt. i suspect she did. and back out what she say when i email her. keep forcing me to take my case back lor till i bth i scold her im pregnant now can u manage my emotions when i cant even do so? and end of the call i say thanks. she HANG Up my call just like that. OMG. u tell me lor how to carry on the case. kaoz

ANge: wah play piano sia! so smart!

fabbie: Now that you've decided not to continue the case... just put it behind you.
happy.gif

Not smart la. Son very weak in fine motor skills so started him on keyboard lessons a few months back in hope to help him improve. I only have a piano at home so I drill him on it. Hehe The teacher should be moving him onto the piano by year end.

I feel like chicken soup tonight. Anyone knows if we can take double boiled chicken essence now?

schumy, oic. so u will go Parkway east hospital doing your check up lo?
Prepare yr question (if any) before u see Dr. Heng, coz her consultation quite fast de.

iko0508, ya is quite expensive...no choice coz din wan go Gov hospital....

Afternoon alllll , not gd day for me.
Neaseous & giddy whole am & trying to settle my boy's birthday cakes for coming sun n mon. Finally done!! Goodie bag just gog to shui Bian shui Bian le.

White discharge:
Bbkk/ Fabbie: thxthx I'm just so scared of seeing anything now haha.

Schumy:
U not the last. I had yet went for my 1st appt too gog this sat.

Fabbiee:
Don't cry don't cry . Take it as blessing to leave such a boss & matter cleared. Things happened for a reason, ur next boss be a nice one
happy.gif

Ange/ iko:
U both sweet tooth pax ;p shd try Ice cream n see if curb my naeseous feeling but i thought we need to avoid all cold stuffs

Ange:
U a sahm ? Thinking if to quit entirely to stay home with my #2 while #1 go cc next yr if not cant Jaga 2 myself

nlimm: Nope... no sweet tooth... was craving for the waffles only. :p I ate some of the ice cream with my son and felt totally sick after. Hahaha Yes I'm a SAHM. My parents relocated for work shortly after #1 was born so had to depend on myself. And now that they are back they will be looking after my brother's son. So again, no help.
happy.gif

Ange: yeah tomorrow will be a better day! a good start! tomorrow im gonna celebrate my grandma birthday so gonna eat BUFFET! but hor im thinking how to eat buffet when my appetite is so bad at night.. arghz... at least ya boy is learning something mine not even learning anything.. But my mum asking me wana consider her to go modeling class next yr she can go those cat walk one. but i duno leh. i rather her go learn break dance since she like it hahaha then can dance for KPOP next time muhahahha

Chicken essence: i got drink ah. those black chicken soup is it? my mum always boil that didnt put water or what just boil till got a small bowl of soup and just drink it. its nice!!

Nlimm: I know i know i know how u feel whenever u go toilet hhee me too!! im also avoiding cold stuffs but icecream still okai la. as long is not ICE water those super cold one should be okai. cus i remember i drink ice water i will have cramps too.

and yes i believe things happen for a reason so i just let go. ^^ now thinking what should i do hmmm wana do something i like which im doing now but i wana maybe find a job that i enjoy doing it! no stress no OT! lol... If u can afford to be SAHM why not? ya hub can support u can le.. hehee

good afternoon mummies!

nausea is kicking in quite badly especially in the evenings and nights for me.
sad.gif
Now eating a lot of sour plum to stop the feeling of puking.

Nlimm, I wish i can be SAHM haha but hubby will nag at me. If #2 come out and i cannot cope, may consider working part time only.

So tired. Sian man..i can't wait to inform my boss of my preganncy. Keep passing me things to do.

My only team member will go on maternity leave and her replacement is not here yet and i am so tired!!!!!

Hello everybody!

Been a silent reader all these while.. may i join?

Nick: rach2yan
EDD: 28 May 2013
Gynae: Dr Wendy Teo
Hospital: TMC
Baby:#1

Fabbie: ok Fabbie! I'm preparing it now and will be ready by evening! Woohoo! Body craving for chicken soup. Hehehe

Fabbie, I just finish Korean rooftop prince. So funny and exciting drama. Going to start secret garden Liao.

Re: water
How many glasses of water did u all drink?
I only 3-4 cups only. I dread drinking water. How

hi baby kk,

i also dread drinking water.. now i try by mixing honey into water.. or i buy canned drink (eg peach tea) and mix with water so its more diluted and not so sweet..

else my water intake sure not enough.. cos drinking water makes me feel so bloated and it taste horrible.

oh man. short rant: just nw went to banquet at vivo to buy the fish&chips with spaghetti..the lady took like 10 orders all at once then i stood from 12.50 and got my order at 1.20!! then she did the spaghetti and split into 3 plates..mine last plate (and i was first to order) so i got only the balance spaghetti!! so little and already cost me $7. pissed off cos i stood so long until feel giddy. but lazy make noise cos tummy grumble like mad. a bit upset cos i craved for creamy creamy spaghetti then got only like 5 spoonfuls
sad.gif
nausea didnt go away so bought lime juice. usually i dont buy cos the lime-ness is super strong but thankfully it tastes perfect for me now lol.

rach: hello fellow May'13 mommytobe!

ange - wah i wish i can whip up any dish that i crave for...seems like my bb expensive taste..always make me order spag la, pizza la...LOL

fabbie: there there dont cry. see bb ultrasound scan pic. and recall the little hand and feet waving. then u sure happy again hehe

nlimm: wah so good haha! but at least got something to keep you occupied.. hopefully get ur mind of the nausea a bit? my hubby's bday in 2 weeks i got no energy to plan anything haiz sian.

Bbkk: Hmmm I don't actually keep count come to think of it... but I did observe that I feel worse if I don't drink enough water.

BBK: haha nice right i cry like hell lor LOL

mndy: hee im waiting for the movement bb give me.

I feel like laffing now.. the officer actually did contact my ex boss in the end. my ex coll told me one. and she on the phone say that she didnt contact. but whereas she did. From my cries it turn to laughter and a disgrace that what the mom is doing. tsk tsk tsk..

memphissbelle: when I was preg with #2, basically almost spicy food esp curry and laksa. Hahaha.

rejoy28: so happy for u, I'm waiting for my first appt next week.

food4love: u can eat some sweets, thallessamic pple tends to feel more giddy. I also feel tat way too so keep popping sweets. And dun worry too much, think the doc will give u advise after the report is out.

mndy: last time my friend preg she all like tat, cannot stand a lot of smells, she even got her HB to change hs shampoo coz she can't stand the smell. So it's ok, tge phase will pass.

fabbie: dun think too much since u're already not in the co, no point making urself upset becoz of ths little incident. Think of the little bb, they can feel u no matter sad or happy. Hugz!!

Ange: I also wan to start my elder one on piano but hub says hs too young (3yo). I like boys playing piano, they look so suave.

Double boil chicken essence shld be ok add some red dates also (bu qi).

Me SAHM too.. Hahaha..

JC: a few more wks. Tahan!!
happy.gif

Rach: welcome and congrats!!!

nlimm: u still prepare goody bag for M, I totally can't be bothered and no cake in sch for celebration coz fri he'll not be going to sch. M in cc not full day? If u can stay at home to take care of #2 is good. We can meet also. Hahaha.

Ladies juz came back from mani and pedi, shiok!!!hahaha. But after ave to cook dinner.

esther: Your #1 is born 2009? My friend's children born 2009 also started their kids already.

Yeah, I'm double boiling chicken with huai shan and goji berries for the essence. It smells great and I can't wait to drink it. Gona let my son have a few spoonfuls. Hehe

I just had frozen yoghurt.. nah.. not up to my expectations.. but the happy part is I Did some shopping!! Shopping drives away ms!!
Me sahm too! But a lazy one.. =P

Thanks esther for your suggestion. Will try that.

iko: shopping is shiok... i just bought a bunch of clothes from G market... Still need to wash during the weekend before i can start wearing them...

Ange: yup my #1- Oct 09, #2- Oct 11. HB tot he can hit #3- Oct 13. Hahaha.

Wanted to train my elder through music to let him cultivate patient. His very impatient and short tempered thou his juz 3.

Yami yoghurt I also like peach flavour plus strawberries. Yums!!

iko: me also lazy sahm. Hahaha..

Back