(2013/02) March 2013

Hi JoyinSep,
Mine was done on 27 sep! So heng? Hehehe..
In fact, postponed it for a few days bcos of hubby's schedule n then gyna no more slot on fri so I took e thurs. Imagine if I had delayed till e next mon! :p

Your #2 manja at home mah.. Mine sometimes too independent for his own gd though..can even tell me he knows how to cross service rd near carpark by himself n then wanna proceed w his bike until I shouted at him to stop!

I went for my detailed scan yesterday and it turns out well. placenta was slightly low and gynae has confirmed that it is the same as last time so i can have normal delivery. heng ah.

but this sonographer is not as good as the last one i had. this one only show me some. the last one i had show me a lot of stuff. and she is the same lady who almost did the oscar scan for me. i was like, my god, again ah same lady? haha..

JoyInSep

my no. 1 is 3 years old. i normally will wake up first prepare myself but sometimes he will wake up same time as me.

if he wakes up same time as me, i will prepare him and myself together. same routine lor, drink a cup of warm water, bath, eat breakfast and tabian. have to do 4 things + myself total 8 things in the morning. haha..

Sbb, I think it's common to have low lying placenta at this point of time. The sonographer told me during the scan cos mine too. She said that usually it will move up after a few more weeks.

Zhimin, mine was done yesterday but only seeing the gynae on 14 nov so ill be in suspense of another 2 weeks. Didn't get to see bb gender and face cos bb is facing down.

Add me to Fb too.. [email protected]

Tia
happy.gif

Detail scan tmr .. Exciting ... My baby kicks quite a lot these days., ESP at nights when I'm sleeping. Sometimes when #1 makes noise etc .. Baby also start kicking !!

winnie
mine is kicking in the mornign than afternoon i think sleep. than evening started again.. but not so much.. especially lying down, kick a lot..

Re: bath stand
any mummy buying bath stand?
i want to buy leh... cos 1st one, i have to bend over than back pain..

Hi sbb,
I was wondering on how to bathe bb by myself after confinement nanny left too. Don't want to strain my c-section wound so soon mah n can't always wait till hubby comes home rt? He never bathe new born too!
Ha...
Am thinking of putting small bath tub on kitchen counter near e sink like they do in mt A nursery, w windows closed.
When bb can squirm n splash then move to bathroom w me on a footstool. Hopefully, he ok w shower/pour from pail when able to stand on shower mat steadily.

Hi mummies, haven't said hello for a while... What's a bath stand?

Im still coughing... The syrup is not working. And still did not get a seat in the train during morning rush hour! Sorry I grumble so much.

BerryDelight, please add me in fb too. [email protected] Thanks!

when my had #1 i use a chair and sit and bath her.. so far so good..

i also tinking how i cope with my c-cest wound at tat tme.. hahaha

sbb, you can get the bath stand from NTUC. i just gotten one for my friend. i got the net material cos its more comfortable. it cost less than $8. indeed its v useful to use when CL left.

Oooo.... I sat on a stool with bath tub on the floor. My mum used a traditional red round bucket and put it on top of the basin which works fine for a small baby too...

Vamiga
I was thinking about that too.. putting the tub at my sink, cos my sink quite big instead of the kitchen table top.
That time I got aching at my back when I bend over to bath my son.
Now really regret why never had a hot water too at the basin.. haha.. so that bb can bath there too.

My hubby is bath bb expert la.. he got big hands so, I guess easier to handle the bb.
Thinking the whole thing to bath bb again is a new task again after 3years +.

LucasMummy
I got try Chinese herbs or not.
I don kw if pregnant can drink lingzhi so you got to ask.
I bought this lingzhi powder with dong chong cao from the zheng zhong ping medical hall – 1 btls abt SGD 150.
My son got a bit of cough or flu, I gave him eat he recovers very very fast.
In fact, its I realize he a bit cough today, I gave him eat, tml no more cough le.

Zhimin
Check the website of Ikea, don have leh. They only have changing station. Maybe not so popular ba in spore. Haha..

Winnie
now pregnant hor.. i sit on a chair and bath my son while he stands.

sitting on the stool and with bathtub on the floor, bend more is it?

oh currently my #1 is 27 month so she will stand and i siton stood n bath for her lol...

sometimes, she wanna sit inside tub n bath.. hahaha..she wanna act like big baby..

its like that one la.. cos my son even now 3 years still once in a while wants to sit inside play with the water. haha..

Sbb: thanks. Prob go to one and get them prescribe something suitable.

I also sit on stool to bath for #1 while he stands. He is 30 months le. But nowadays he shower with together with his father more often, and it's a total different behavior as I did it for him. He will do whatever his father does. Great bonding for them and a break for me. :D

this morning took my new DHA pills and vomitted.
tml shall try again. if vomit, that means not suitable for it wor for now. haha..

Hi mummies,

I'm a Oct 12 mummy. Now having my confinement.
I would like to recommend my CL aunty Demei. Actually we have engaged her 2nd time for my #2 this year. She is free from end of Feb 2013. She has taken care of my 2 kids and my brother in law's 2 kids too.

We trust her entirely with our newborns. Her confinement meals are definitely yummy, with chicken chop for lunch at times. She is pro breastfeeding and she always give lots of encouragement when my milk supply was low. I find her very diligent and humble. Frankly speaking, the confinement month is when we feel very emotional and lost. So far, my confinement month has been a breeze with her help around.
Therefore I would like to recommend her to mummies who will appreciate her help and enjoy confinement month.

If keen, pls email me at [email protected]

Vamiga
I’m a vegetarian so we bought a vegetarian dha.
So, I will try the dha maybe again tml or after my meals later on.
Haha.. hopefully I can take it lor. Else, my god.. wasted the money.

Hi All,

I am new here, i am expecting my 4th baby and would like to check if anyone here is using Theraline Maternity Nursing Pillow? Is it good and is there any lobang to buy Sacred Tea?

Hi Rebecca, nice! 4th baby? Envy envy! hahaha

Hi mummies, been damn busy w work that I've not been active. Gg for detailed scan this coming Friday just before our babymoon to HongKong. Anyone travelling as well? Wondering if there's a need to get a letter from the gynae to go through customs.

Good morning!

Jeremy, there's no need gynae letter.. So long ur gynae approved she's good to go...

Rebecca, unbelievable 4th kids. You are awesome. Sorry but can't help much cos I used neither. What are the gender of ur children n how old are they?

Jeremy, am travelling this thurs~ saw gynae last week, no letter require cos we're in 2nd trimester. she warn me not to walk too much, no extra vitamins given too. have fun!

Jeremy
It is better that you check with the airline you are travelling with whether need gynae letter. I am travelling to HK for my babymoon in end Dec (31 week) and SIA needs me to provide the gynae letter on check-in. The reason why the letter is required because for some mummies, their bumps may be small but could be more than 36weeks liao. They want to avoid mid-air labour. If your wife's bump is big, i suggest you get the letter from your gynae to avoid being rejected for boarding.

Hi LucasMummy and Blurbabe,
Yah, I was thinking along both lines on what may happen. Thankfully the trip to the gynae this Friday is just before our HK trip so may just have a quick note written by him to avoid any problems. heh.
happy.gif

Hi Mrs Lee,
What's the reason behind walking too much? Swelling? Vitamins..hmmm In HK, think we'll have plenty of Mango Sago Dessert n Dim sums etc to required further vitamin boost too! heh ;)

Back