(2013/02) Feb 2013

douhuamei

Hi hi...

Anyone here hv tested BFP?

I got my BFP cfm by blood test on Mon and Wed. And I done my own calculation that EDD is on 2nd Feb 2013.
I'm gg for my first scan nx Mon.

Pray that this pregnancy smooth smooth till baby comes out and grows up
happy.gif

HiHi DHM!! I think over due dates will be almost the same. Which hospital are you intending to have your delivery done?

Hope,

Nice to hv u here with me.
Ya, I think so too since our date is only 1 day apart.
Hvnt think so far yet... Maybe Mt A?
Right now, I hope that everything will be smooth smooth..
Now waiting for Mon to arrive fast
happy.gif

Hope,

Hv u start telling ur families?
I only told both side's parents.
Went dinner with friends and they puzzled how come I dun want to take beer. Quickly I gave an excuse that I'm still sick. So worry when friend start asking how's my TTC, dunno what excuse to come out with ;p

Good morning ladies.. I am here to get some baby dust from you all.. will be testing next week. Wish to see a bfp so can join tis thread officially..
happy.gif
wishing the mummies and mtb a healthy, normal and smooth pregnancy, including myself too.
happy.gif

Me too me too!!!! I wanna start testing tml.. Dpo6!!!! Tdy wanna test but forgot... Shirley, my test came le.. Can start Liao... Keke...

morning ladies!! wow so fast Feb'13 thread le!!!
congrats DHM!! grab bb dust that you sprinkle..
*grab*

hi shirley and castiel!! see familar nick here.. ^^

Vanilla, your hpt all expiring soon right??? Quickly go use.. dont waste.. you will be testing on tmr onwards right?? all the best!!! update me!!!

hi shirley... no news here..
sad.gif

coming here to grab bb dust.. hee!
how are you? so happy to see familar nicks here.. been quite some weeks nv follow threads le..

Hi hi!!
Nice to see many MTBs here!
I will sprinkle more n hopefully everyone can join me soon!

Went for 1st scan yesterday and saw 2 sacs. But the worry thing is the one of sac is quite small.
Hopefully all is well when I go for 2nd scan 2 weeks later. Now I'm joining u gers for 2WW..

Hi dhm:congrats!!!! going to grab some baby dust from you.. two sacs meaning twins!!! that's really nice!!! Welcome to the positive 2ww.. In the meantime, debt forget your folic acid and supplement..
happy.gif

Hi berries: Nvm.. We shall grab all The baby dust here and get preggy soon.. together with vanilla and all the rest of mtb..
happy.gif
I am.currently in my 2ww.. Hopefully can get bpf.. Really wanna get preggy so badly!!!

Thanks berries, I really hope to be able become mum soon.. you join in with us.. Who knows you will get a bfp soon too?? lets graduate together.. You are at which cd now?

Do watch for bloatedness twds the end of ur 2WW, its a good sign. Actually I tested on the day b4 my due date to test, I had a faint line. I kept testing for the next 2 days b4 i seen my gynae for blood test.
So coincidentally, I had nasal congestion too. My symptoms r the same as Hope.

Good luck & BFP to all!!!

maybe becos all havent test... lol ... but also find it weird that march 2013 open already when this thread isnt moving .... how come march open ah ? cannot be leh ... unless strike this mth then its march right ? if not should be feb ... hmmm... weird weird ...

Hi DHM,

I will be testing early next week. Currently in my 2ww. What other symptoms do u have?

1) Do u feel sleepy in the morning even though u had your breakfast at 9am and slept before 11pm the previous night?
2) Do u have any milky lotion or watery discharge during your 2ww?
3) Is your bloatedness above or below the tummy?

Thanks and hope to hear from you or other Mum-to-bes here
happy.gif

missycandy: coz i think not a lot want to share before 3 months?

here to grab some baby dust !!!

TTCing,
Actually, I would say its abit different.

Out of sudden, I only crave for water and hot soupy dish, like fried fish beehoon soup. I din touch my fav teh and cold drinks since then.

I hv sore boobs for a few days and on the implantation bleeding (IB) day, which is dpo8 and I thought how come my AF is here so early?!?! My BBT dipped and sore boobs gone. And I was so upset that I drank a can of chilled coke that day and feel so gulity after that, ha!
I had brownish discharge for 5 days and reddish discharge on dpo8 and dpo10. Thats the only discharge I've got during 2WW.

My lethargic only kicks in only after my 2WW. I avoided carrying heavy things, walk and do things slowly during my 2WW. Rest as much as possible.

And on a day b4 I due for HPT testing, I hv nasal congestion that lasts for a week and bloatedness.
I would say the bloatedness is all over the abdomen area.
I keep yawning, followed by burping and passing out gas (Sorry, TMI).

Some may experience IB, some will not. If u do, dun be panic till u see full red
wink.gif

Wishing u good luck n BFP!!!

Hi mummies
Im actually frm dec/jan thread but I just got miscarriage..
my mom alr bought me some bird nest..since i wont be eating it..if anyone interested, pls PM me.. I'm selling below market price..

ttcing, hmmm maybe ... lol !! becos too early for march bb ... if i strike, i would be in march thread... but im only cd12! so havent even O ... !! lol ...

2ww, ya true .. i will try to keep quiet too.. wahahahahahx

Hello ladies, it's my first post in this forum!

I just got a BFP & GP confirmed my pregnancy during end May, my 1st gynae appt will be on 16/06/12 with Dr Phua Soo Mear.

Based on my estimation, I think I should be 3wks-4wks preggie now.

It's my first pregnancy - feeling extremely nervous! I do hope I will have smooth pregnancy. To me, zodiac/gender is not really important as long as the baby is healthy! =)

I will be choosing Mount Alvernia Hospital to deliver my baby.

Cherry83,
Sorry to hear yr loss.
Rest and recuperate well b4 u start TTC again.
Wish u well....

Jerm2,
Congrats! Congrats!
Ya, I oso gave up on the zodiac n only wish for a smooth n healthy pregnancy.
Aren't u excited at all!!
Remember to avoid carry heavy things, try not to do housework n rest more!
The 1st trimester v crucial for all of us who got BFP...
Wishing u a sticky one!!!!

morning ladies!!
i find creating the mar threads is not early..

some ppl wan to avoid CNY period due to high cost of confinement..
as for me i hope for march bb if i'm lucky enuff to strike la... *grab bb dust*

Cherry83, rest well, try eating more nutrients food.. take care!

Hi mummies, I just gave birth on 5th May 2012, and had tried to use Medela Freestlyle to pump, but well… first, my supply is not perfect, and I feel that Freestyle is not suitable for me.. Thus, im selling it away. I’ve used a couple of times since I gave birth… Can email me at [email protected] if interested.

2nd hand set selling for $450 includes:
• 1 - Freestyle pump
• 1 - Lithium ion battery
• 1 - AC adaptor/charger
• 2 - Medium (24 mm) PersonalFit™ breastshields
• 2 - Large (27 mm) PersonalFit breastshields
• 2 - Freestyle breastshield connector bodies
• 1 - Set of tubing
• 2 - Membranes
• 1 - Hands-free accessory kit
• Instructions for use
Breastfeeding Information Guide
• 1 - Insulated cooler bag and ice pack (UNUSED)
• 1 - Black microfiber tote bag (UNUSED)
• 4 - 5 oz/150 mL BPA-free breastmilk bottles and lids (I’ve used the one from the box but will include 6 brand new medela bottles that I’ve gotten extra instead)

http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/463/freestyle-breastpump#!Overview

Hi All,

Congrats to those who r preggy n gdluck to those trying.

I'm preg wif my #2, edd on 10 Feb, CNY D1! Was in a frenzy to book a really good confinement lady as it's going to be around the CNY period. I'm so glad i finally managed to get one after 4 days of hunting n calling. Those with edd around CNY, care to share how much does your CL cost? Mine's $4,200 for 6 weeks minus one day to compensate her for working one CNY D1.

Jiayou all! :)

Glad,

Congrats!!!!
Wow, edd CNY day1! Oh my! The CL fee is so high ah!
I shd be asking my mum n MIL to help. Think mine still dragon tail babies or maybe earlier, not sure..
Yes! We hv an experienced mum here! Dun mind us ask u questions every now and then :p

I'm only at my wk5d5 today... Hv another 9 more days to c my beanies again.

Hi DHM,

Sure! I'll help if i can. I hope I can remain active here. With my #1, i had such bad ms dat i didnt even bother to check out SMH. Was bedridden, on no-pay leave, went for jabs n drips cos i puked everything even sips of water, till nothing left to come out but the gastric juice which burnt my esophagus. So, if i suddenly disappear, u noe y...

i'm 4w5d now n tested +ve 2 days b4 my menses was due.
happy.gif

Glad,
Wow! Yr 1st one's MS monster so fierce ah!!!
Hope that u dun disappear for this one..
I'm still 'waiting' for MS monster to appear. *touch wood*
I read that MS will come from wk6 onwards, true?
So far now, I keep burping n farting n yawning.
Hv u got any wierd feeling or craving so far?

Yap i started feeling queasy towards e end of wk5 n started puking at wk6. Peaked from wk8-wk12 for me. No craving so far n not much craving for my #1 too. I was actually feeling a little queasy for 2 days during wk4 this time round and it prompted me to test. other than that, no weird feeling.

How r u feeling?

Juz woke up from nap...

Juz now on way to my mum plc, few uncle n aunty board the bus with packets of fresh fish. But to me, they dun smell fresh! Feel like throwing up! Luckily I'm alighting a few stops after..

These few days I've been sneezing, everytime it's those thunderous type.. Is it ok anot? I hv to bend n hold my tummy n sneeze cos I scare I sneeze the babies out.. Will anot huh?

Dear all,

I have a couple of baby & toddler stuff to get rid.
Should you interested, please PM me.

1) Little Twin Star Electronic Rocker(aka yao lan)@ $100 wz full accessories.

2) LG Mat(110 x 180cm) @ $100

3) Fisher Price Rocker @ $60

4) Jumbo Seat/green colour @ $50

5) Playpen @$50 wz full accessories

Note:
Believe me they are all in super good condition.

Maternity / Breastfeeding Pyjamus
anybody wan buy pyjamus for confinement time? got for breastfeeding type one. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14524992148 39~45RMB/set +$6 each.
7133726.jpg

let me know if u all want get. cos i bought 4sets. if you buy KT猫<蓝短袖+七分裤>43元 OR KT猫<粉短袖+七分裤>43元 either of this set,
can get FOC http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10232902640 Maternity undies. NOT one set of pyjamus. just double checked with seller.
7133727.jpg

those interested update ur orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc ,
each set is about $15. don't too late let me know, cos the shop is having promo duno until when=) make payments to me @ posb sav 126-93221-9 thans PM me. =D

anw, im frm the July thread=) *cHeerSs*

Dear all,

I have a couple of baby &amp; toddler stuff to get rid.
Should you interested, please PM me.

1) Little Twin Star Electronic Rocker(aka yao lan)@ $100 wz full accessories.

2) LG Mat(110 x 180cm) @ $100

3) Fisher Price Rocker @ $60

4) Jumbo Seat/green colour @ $50

5) Playpen @$50 wz full accessories

Note:
Believe me they are all in super good condition.

Hi all, i tested yest morning (16dpo) and think i saw a faint line. My only symptom so far is extremely sore nipples. This will be my #2 if everything goes smoothly. I haven't even told my hubby as i had a chemical pregnancy in dec and really didn't want to give him false hopes again. Intend to break this news to him on father's day n Praying that this little bean sticks!

Hi everyone,

I did a test this morning and saw a faint line! Haven't seen any doctors yet, hope it's not a false alarm... Have been TTC-ing for a #2 coz my #1 is so lonely.. So far no symptoms whatsoever (besides the fact that my menses is late).. Will go Polyclinic next week to do pregnancy test.. Wish me luck!
happy.gif

Hi everyone, this is my first pregnancy after ttc for almost 3years. Used hpt on the day my af supposed to arrive ie. 4 jun n the line was super faint. Went to do a beta hcg n my level was 116.5 on 4 jun. I tink my ovulation occurred between 19-21 May 2012. Had some IB for a few days. I've been tracking my bbt n all has been well until this morning, it was only 36.54. I've been having alot of watery discharge too. Is my hcg level too low? Am I gonna miscarry? I dnt have much symptoms other than tender boobs, frequent peeing n lack of appetite. I'm on duphaston support. Anyone can give me some advice? I'm so stressed now.

Back