(2013/02) Feb 2013

Hi Sweetbaby,

Am so sorry to hear about ur loss. Unfortunately, I didnt deliver at KKH so will not be in the best position to advise. However, I'm sure you can bring up to ur gynae/pd at KKH on the history and ask if they do such testing..

Do take care

Hi all,
I have been feeding my baby directly for 3 months plus, now he refused to be bottle feed. He is not sucking. Tried a few teats already. Quite worried since i am gg back to work soon.

Also i have registered my 22 mths elder son for childcare, not sure if anyone knoe whether my first skool childcare centre would feed children becoz he cant eat on his own yet. Pls advise.
Tks

Letting go Avent breast shells (BNIB) - $10

* Used once NUK wide neck bottle (150ml) - $5

* Lightly used Avent digital warmer (Used less than a month) - $ 30

* BNIB Pigeon Compact sterilizer - $30 (Warranty available)

* Lamaz activity mat (Lightly used) - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new GNC Fenugreek - $20

* 1 bottle of Brand new Goldminds DHA - $30

* BNIB 1 box of Avent Breast pads - $10

* Pink color rocket (the one with tinny holes) - $10 . Condition: 9.5/10 cos hardly use

Email me at [email protected]
contact nos: 9115 7111

* Willing to exchange for NTUC vouchers or other shopping vouchers

Dear mummies,

I have 3 packs of Brand New Merries diapers (M size, taped) just bought a month ago.

I overstocked so am looking to sell these 3 packs. Selling at $20 per pack (retailing $26.95, 64 pcs). Buy all 3 packs at $57. Please PM me if interested. Self collect at Tampines, Bedok, Tanjong Pagar or Suntec (or can arrange to meet if near these areas).

Cheers!

hi there, im a feb 2013 mummy also,

am now looking for feedback on whether karihome(infant formula) is gd, does anyone have any testimony to share?

am thinking of supplementing bmilk with karihome formula for my 5 mth old once i return to work so that i can continue bfeeding longer. Has anyone tried the combination of karihome formula and bmilk so far? do share. Thank you!

Hi mummies

Sorry to disturb..

I'm letting go my 100% Authentic LV Neverfull MM size, this size is good to be a diaper bag.
Bought from Paris LV boutique, used once only and still in excellent condition.

Selling $800, comes with original receipt, dust bag, box and paper bag.
Let me know if keen, tks.

Hi Mommies & mommies-to-be!
happy.gif

Below are some of the items I have for sale...

1) Medela Mini Electric set + Medela CityStyle breastpump bag [include 1 removable cooler bag, 1 specially formed cooling element & 4 breast milk bottles 150ml] @ $180 (negotiable)

2) 3x Avent Airflex Feeding Bottle (125ml) with extra soft nb flow teat @ $20

3) 2x Avent Teat Travel Pack @ $10

4) 4x Avent Nipple Protectors @ $8

5) Unimom breast milk storage bags (made in Korea) 19pcs @ $6

6) Pigeon Disposable Breast Pads 38pcs @ $6 (SOLD)

7) GNC Fenugreek Herbal Supplement 1 bottle @ $20

8) Tupperware Brands Precious Baby Collection (include 1 One Touch Canister Small with Prints 2L, 2 bottles 240ml, 2 bottle cap with collar, 2 teats & gift box) @ $40 (ONLY 2 SETS LEFT)

Pictures will be given upon request.
Interested? Drop me a text at 90239087
happy.gif

Dear mummies,

Anyone keen to have baby/family shoot at Baby U studio? Am short of 2 mummies to form 10 pax to get 20% off packages. Anyone keen is to transfer $50 as deposit to me by 30 Jun, then you may go and book the date and time with them on your own. Msg me (not WA) me at 98158556 if keen.

Luckystarz, i couldnt locate u on fb.. could u add me and drop me a pm on which mummy are u..

isabel ng, so sorry but we are keeping the group to those who delivered in feb. thanks.

Whitesbaites, added u as friend..

Hi all,

I delivered my gal on the 28th Feb, currently still Bf-ing. Any idea how can we increase "MORE" BM? Any effective pills to take? I have been drowning myself with water and soup, but the supply just seems to be "there" not moving up.

TIA!
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,
U can try frenugreek seed cap from gnc...
Try to latch more and if u can pump after latch..
Supply will definitely increase.. :)

Hi Whitesbaites,

Tried that, not working very well. Yes, i still pump aft latch.. Per day supply can only hit 1 Lite +.

Hi Rebecca,
1 liter and you latch your bb too?
I think your supply is ok...
How much u can pump per time?
How many times u pump per day?

Rebecca, you can also try drinkin those Mothers Tea to help boost. I have 1 packet unopened and 1 pkt opened (used 6 scoops) if you are interested. Bought frm Origins Jamu.. I can let u have both for $40 or the opened one for $10. I have stopped breastfeeding..

Hi Mummies,
MIL bought the wrong Nan. I have 2 tins of NAN HA 2. Giant selling $49.50
Selling @ $38 per tin. Expiry 30 September 2014

If you get 2 tins, I will throw in a bottle of GRADUATES PUFF.
Accept cash and/or vouchers.
Collection at Aljunied MRT, Serangoon MRT, other locations can be discussed.
Please email me at [email protected] for quick deal.

Hi mummies, any one gave birth at Glen via csect? I will b giving birth in April 2014. I want to know the rough estimation of the bill? Can anyone share wif me?

Back