(2013/02) Feb 2013

Insensitive men n their insensitive remarks. Huh!

Don't worry la, dino, ur boobs will point south but don't really sag down. I bf for one yr for my #1.

Hey all, pardon me for not introducing myself. Was reading ur forum when hb called n I just wanna wail to some ladies.

I stay in Yishun, edd 3 feb for my #2. V similar situation as bigfish.

I feel excited for miracle too to see two sacs! Congrats!

Miracle, that's very good news!
happy.gif

Fish: yah, men!!! they shd be put thru the kind of ms we go thru! we go thru the ms sufferings n pain of labours just to bear them kids who follow their names. they better be greatful. i told my hubby the kids are the best bday n anniversary gifts liao, so don't expect me to shower him with anymore material gifts. :p

Babydino: yah, wun sag lah, unless really big boobs maybe? anyway u cant wear wired bras w/o feeling very uncomfy too, n i read that wired bras may affect milk supply.

Glad Goh: I like ur reply. Yes! They hv no idea what we go thru and yes! No more other present for him from now onwards! I am sick like a dog at home cos of him n he dared say I slacking!

Hahaha! Feels gd to ventilate.

Dino, ur mammary glands will continue to serve u well for no.2 n 3 n 4.... So don't worry! ;p

babydino,
try to keep overall wt gain <20kg. Bfeeding after delivery helps mummy to regain pre-preg wt. I pop back to pre-preg wt 6 months after delivery &amp; able to fit into old jeans. btw, i'm with tham too!

fishoutofwater,
give ur hubby cold turkey treatment!

Wah Kimberly u're super fast !!! 6mths..

Fishoutofwater - let's get thru no.1 first... i dun dare to tink abt the next few... hahaha

You mummies are lucky..!! I guess I'm the only one who ballooned up while I BF my son for 2.5yrs..right after birth I can wear back my old jeans..flat flat tummy..but starting the 3rd mth of BF my son..I started to balloon up..!! I didn't take in extra meals nor quantity..I just Boomz..!! Quite disheartening loh..my friends and relatives thought I'm preggy again..wanna stop BF but nah..for the sake of my boy..but lucky enough..the moment I stopped BF..not only my menses came..(Yes..I didn't have my menses for 2.5yrs excluding my pregnancy period) I went back to my old figure..

But then..my left boob is slightly smaller than the right coz I frequent feed the left boob as I'm used to carry my son with my left hand..so mummies must change sides yah..

i was also able to fit into my old jeans after my confinement, but sadly, the tops felt tight around the arms...
sad.gif
prob cos boobs still remain bigger while we're bf.

I think a good jamu massage + bf really helped me get back my prenatal size fast.

Thank u all for ur well wishes! So happy!

Anyway doc said my preg to be on a high risk side because of twins, so no penetrative sex from now till i pop! Should see the look on my husband's face when dr said that. Lol. No clearance to travel too.
sad.gif
so all hopes of gg bkk or even batam dashed. Today am like a gas machine leh, keep farting! Hahah!

HI everyone!

A quick self-intro here.... this is my no. 2, EDD 6 Feb. I went for my 2nd scan today. The doc didn't switch on the audio to hear the heartbeat but can see it contracting and expanding. I am working PT, will deliver at Mt. A. My Dr is Dr HK Ho.

As for MS, well, mine is slight nausea at night, so not too bad. No vomitting either.

Miracle, congrats on twins!

Quick question - anyone here is intending to get a confinement lady? I know it's early days yet but given the early Feb EDD, I suspect almost impossible to get since it will clash with CNY.

Funzee

I managed to secure a cl during cny period... $3k for 28 days... Die die will get a cl to bu back my body... First time round, I din get to bu much cos I'm bf, scare alcohol will pass to Bb

Wow Simone, so you already secured your CL? That's fast!!! Wondering if I should attempt to get one. I have a domestic helper at home, but she is more and more switched off now. Like you, I want to bu back my body, cos I was in bad shape during my last confinement, even though I had a CL! Trying to tbf killed me lah.

You got yours through contacts or thru agency? Anyway, given my experience with no. 1, think no. 2 will come before EDD. Which means CNY is likely to fall somewhere in between the confinement.

Anyone looking for confinement nanny in CYN period? I am looking for one but they are charging at 3.5k - 4k. Is that a reasonable price for CNY?

Some of you might know on my scan already in FB.

Just to update on my scan yesterday evening.

Dr did not manage to find the sac and was scaning too long and I ask is it cannot find... he say yes... but there is a tiny dot may look like it but its too early to tell.

Dr ask when I tested + at home and if my last 2 cycle is normal? Told him I tested at home twice this week and April cycle is a bit long 35 days + 3 weeks missing following by May cycle 35 days only than missing for abt 1 week.

Gyane say if my May cycle is like April cycle it might be possible that the dot is the sac which is too tiny to tell.

Only 2 possible now... I am pregnant but sac too small and the other is its outside of the womb
sad.gif
*heart was broken &amp; worried*

Was ask to draw blood last night and tomorrow to double confirm I am pregnant. Personally from the Gyane point of view he felt that I am pregnant but he need to be sure. Than follow by a next scan on next week to hunt for the beanie.

May god help the little beanie grow in the correct place so I can enjoy this pregnancy.

Hi christy, sorry to hear abt your stress. I can totally understand. My prayers r with u dear. Have faith. I'm sure it's just way too early n the beanie is way too small. Hugs

Christy, hugz. This is your Week 6 scan? I read from a book that for some people, Week 6 is still too early to scan for the beanie as well as for heartbeat. Don't worry. Your beanie is strong and you will see "it" by your next scan.

hi christy hugs, if your cycle is long it could be the sac is too small also.
also did the gyane use tummy scan or vagina scan? vagina scan tends to be clearer.
hopefully all things go well, in 2 weeks time the sac will definitely grow bigger and be more visible.

Re: Morning sickness
any mummy has sudden loss of MS? i was experiencing mild MS for 1-2 weeks and then it stopped suddenly now..arggh.
can't help feeling paranoid about it, boobs also feel less sore but i still feel super bloated all over though especially after eating something....

BabyG, u can go to ur profile settings and uncheck the box that says "Do not accept PM" or sthg like dat. I'll email u at the address u gave me.
happy.gif

God bless our babies, eah say not stressful is bluffing le... of coz am worry kept thinking where is the beanie.

blurbabe, by right I should be 5 weeks already... cause I compare my previous #1 to this.. can see the sac already. Well maybe all baby is different. Yes I read that some 10 weeks also cannot see baby *OMG* so super stressing for the mummie.

silver, ya dr did ask if my period is normal. for the pass cycle. I told him only April super duper long than follow my my last perios is the 16 May de lor. Gyane did a v scan for me...

Now I only hope the beanie is in the womb (at the correct place) and growing perfectly fine. Dont want to think of other things already.

PS: My #1 have feaver soon cause 1 week ago she had her MMR + chicken pox jab.... last night sleep eahh eahh in the middle of the night.

Hi morning sisters, just woke up. Hehhe.

Christy, i'll be praying for you and your baby. I'm sure everything will be fine. Maybe because ur period is irregular so you might have dated your pregnancy wrongly. Fingers crossed for the best ok my dear? Meantime, rest more if possible.

Luv, babyg, silver, gbob, dhm - how are you girls?

silver> i dun have much ms to begin with.. just feeling super bloated all the while.. but now feel better.. yes.. less sore too... perhaps.. its indicating.. 1st trimester gonna get over soon.. keke

Silver,i am in a similar situation like you. Boobs are not as sore though MS is still quite manageable. I am only in Week 4. I have been releasing lotsa gas and have white/transparent discharge. No bloatedness though. I guess it is normal and you can say bye bye to MS earlier.

Silver, don't worry too much.. I haven't even had any ms other than belatedness .. So of all ppl, I shd be worried.. Eversince I bfp, I've been looking forward for ms.. But ms has been a no show ..

hahaha...hi 5 Babygalore! Me too also haven experience MS leh.. supposed to be week 7 already still nothing... I wld like to think we r the lucky ones.

Morning Miracle, me feel very very well. Can eat can sleep... U?

Silver, dnt worry. I read that symptoms will come n go de...they like to play "catching" with u...one min they here one min they gone...

Miracle - i envy u .. wish i could wake up at this time too..

I'm super uncomfortable today.. really regretted eating the curry puff this morn.. nw its stuck &amp; i keep burping &amp; feel like throwing up ... super nauseous..

Lynette, based on what i read from the web, white or transparent discharge is normal. Sometimes it could be tinged with a bit of blood. Such discharge is called mucus plug if i am not wrong and is odourless. If it changes to yellow or green and is foul smelling with itchiness, it could be some kinda infection.

Hi everyone! I have just tested 2 times at home and positive.last menses was 18 May so now should be 4-5weeks. Hope all is well and this pregnancy will be smooth n normal ! I have a cute boy ,turning 3 in sept.

Nice knowing you ladies!

Hi All,

My EDD is 4 Feb and will be my second child.

MS is horrible this time round.

Any cure to share? Can't drink plain water; what do you guys drink to keep it down?

Lynette, I had yellow dischard when I had #1 and was order to insert pill there. Dr say its ok to insert pill there. Could not remember if its which trimester.

Blurbabe, thought mucus plug is before we deliver there is a brown discharge.. I had that.

Jasline, I am fine with water but I drink pao shen water.

Think I talk too soon on the MS :S I just doze off on my desk for 30 mins and waking up feeling want to vomit *xin li men men* Yacks!!

babygalore: u looking fwd to MS? omg...haha..you'll regret it when it comes! but some ladies are lucky not to have any ms at all, my sis in law was one of the lucky ones.
but my gynae told me MS should peak ard 8-10 wks. i'm in my 8th wk now and it seemed to subside..hee.

hi miracle, oh congrats on ur twins!!

hi blurbabe, oh yea i hope i'm being paranoid and that i can really say bye bye to MS this early..!

hi GBOB: oh ok..that's a good metaphor - playing catching haha...

oh yes white or transparent discharge is normal..but i've read some with yellow discharge also normal as long as there's no itchiness...

There are teachers here? Luv and BabyG? I am a teacher too. Just sacked moe in March. I dunno how u can cont gng to sch w all the MS an discomfort. I think I will cry every morning if I am still in e svc.

Christy, I discovered my #1 when I was in another Asian country. The lousy gynae couldn't find my baby either and even asked me, "u sure u are pregnant?" Wanted to smack him. Then said mine could be ectopic preg cos could not find.

Two weeks or so later, I back in Sg n tah dahh! Could see my sweetheart's heartbeat Liao. U just wait two more weeks k?

Hi fish! I'm on MC right now. Yeah, it's tougher than it was with #1.

Does anyone have contacts for EL relief teachers? Pls PM me. Thanks!

Back