(2013/01) Jan 2013

vivian : yea; the one & only canopyhaze with a >4kg bb and still growing :p

wasabe : thanks for the bb weight; will update the spreadsheet tomo.

Hi mummies! Have popped at 1818hrs! Baby Joie weighs 3.22kg.

The dilation was slow, 2cm before 7am to 4.30pm at 6cm.Then within an hr shot up to 10cm. Pushed for 25mins and bb is out!

In between Ard 2pm, me not dilating and bb heartbeat dropped. Have to use oxygen mask.

Luckily bb heartbeat recovered, and can proceed with natural delivery.

vivian : yea; the one & only canopyhaze with a >4kg bb and still growing :p

wasabe : thanks for the bb weight; will update the spreadsheet tomo.

Congrat to all mummies who just popped ~

Joey, LM ... thx ~ Today no more post natal blue ...

Guess what, this morning I managed to do direct breast feeding for half an hour, each side fifteen minutes. Baby seems ok with my breast feed now, may be now have milk already so she not angry ... Evening I did again for another half an hour. In between I also pump 2 times for 15 mins each. Supply still not much, every time was around 40ml. So I guess try not to force yourself , get more positive mindset, rest more, eat well and do some breast massage then supply will come.

Julie, your birth story really encouraging ~ you're so brave ... Frankly speaking, I think without epi is better if we can stand the pain. After epi, I'd feel some back pain at night ... Not sure if related.

Wah! so many mums delivered!

Congrats to wasabe & chloe!
Vivan, jiayou!!

LDG,
sucking is comfort for bb as is their way of bonding with mummy.
happy.gif

Dun introduce pacifier too early, if better, dun intro.
happy.gif

Hi all, will go for induce tml. Will update u my bb's details after tml. Wish all mummies a smooth n successful delivery and congras to all who have delivered!

Already 1 week old for my newborn baby, so today brought her to see her PD Dr Loke ... It was so crowded, I guess I will want to opt for poly or GP for her future injection. Today chk up result was alright, jaundice level 205 ... No need to go back hospital ☆〜(ゝ。∂) she also gained some weight..

Some questions about confinement lady ... Normally what're their job scope? Ours will help us to cook for me and my husband, after cook she will do some cleanup at kitchen and helped us to wash all dishes. She also helped to take care of baby including at night ... I feel quite paiseh and not sure if she need to do so much? Eg household jobs such as washing the plates etc ? But they said we better don't touch water so not good to wash plates etc ...

Yay, pocketpig! Congrats on successful bf and no more post natal blues! Also, that baby needn't go back to hospital and have gained weight!
Pocketpig, the cl will have to help u with washing baby clothes too. Not sure abt adult clothes tho.

Thanks Sylvia!

Pocketpig

my CL all everything u hv stated, even marketing.
Even washing is touch cold water will cause pain next time, so she wont allow. even I wash my hand after toilet, also hv to use warm water.

She even helped to mop floor, wash laundry for bb n adults. Cook dishes for me different dishes for herself n family.

Well done, pocketpig! So happy for you!
happy.gif
my BM also increasing.. Heehee.. Though I have not tried direct latch on for baby.. Still expressing every 3 hours.. Tiring.. :p your milk supply will increase over time.. Just remember not to stress yourself too much.. Take care!

Hope to meet up with all the mummies if there is a gathering.. :D

canopyhaze: yes i'm wendy. Haha i think it's me. Wearing a blue dress and pants. Yup, hubby in shorts and holding an umbrella. I left abt the same time too!

Morning to all mummies & mtb.. I had gave birth at ytd 10.38am.. Baby girl was 3.525kg! Out of our surprise when she was out.. Quite a big one... lol!! Last visit to gynae at 38wks is abt 3kg.. Now 39 wks 1 day suddenly increase so much.. Still haven't decide on gal name.. Will update later more as as too tired aft c-sect.. Cheers!!

Congrats Aspialle & Loveubaby!!
happy.gif
Both have bb with good birth weight!

Canopy, my gynae also seems to be pro natural, don't do VE for checking dilation (which I'll say no to).

verre: thought that was u! hubby n me were sitting on the bench outside dr tseng's door near the nurses' locker n weighing machine. we went in for my checkup after u guyz left the room. i was in long sleveless black dress. remembered?
so when is your next checkup? mine is 10jan. saw that our edds r just one day apart, probably will give birth the same time?

loveubaby: congratz! have a well deserving rest!

piscean : high 5! mine as well, he didnt do the v check. i think he will do during the next visit; i will be 39w+4d by then. thats provided i have yet to pop then.

good morning ladies! going for the Meet n Greet session at our son's childcare later on. nothing much have changed since theentire class is the same; just some new classmates addded in.

Morning ladies... Hse still chaotic and disorganise. To think that I'm a 2nd time mummy... Lucky got a young and good CL. Initially was thinking of only ordering Confinement food and do confinement myself... Wan lau... Heng ah that hubby insisted on outsourcing the task to CL as we don't have maid and he knows my pattern very well; breakdown quite easily. Think I will get PNB if I don't have CL.

Congrats to all the mummies who have popped these few days!

Morning all!!

Read up the post i missed since last logged in yest.. So many mummies popped between then and now!! Congrats all!

Was discharged yest and when washing down under than realised how swollen it is!! So scary.. Lucky this morn when wake to pee n wash again seems like nt as swollen as yest. Hopefully wound can recover soon so i can concentrate on breastfeeding n my #1!!

Tink #1 either jealous or as tired as us over past 2 days due to delivery. So cranky yest. Bt at least slept earlier than past 2 nights when i was in hosp.

As for beastfeeding.. I squeeze bt still no milk supply!! So sad.. Gt the sensation like breasts filling up, bt no milk leh.. Dono y.. N bb like so comfy yest.. The most suck twice for 15min than slp all the way. I did wake her up to latch bt she don leh.. Dono y when in hosp never slp as soundly.. Well, hopefully the milk comes in today!! Abit regret i didnt take the fenugreek tablets the lactating nurse intro when in hosp.. Haizzzz.. Now onli can pray n hope milk comes in..

Congrats to mummies who have popped. So many deliveries!!! Exciting!!!!

Going for my gynae visit later in the afternoon. Will ask rid can induced. Swelling feet and fingers are getting unbearable. Hands are numb from the swelling, can't even hold a cup of drink. Writing is painful too
sad.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD> Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Natural / C sec</TD><TD>Actual Birthday</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>17-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.630</TD><TD>Joewe</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>18-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.720</TD><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.520</TD><TD>Janelle Lena Cheng</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>joey79</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan CJ</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>22-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.145</TD><TD>Zhi Wei</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Pocketpig</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>27-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.790</TD><TD>Zannse</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>6-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>28-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.700</TD><TD>Reese</TD><TD>West Coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>fazzyrizt</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Eilysha</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Luckymummy11</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.450</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>29-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>Kayson</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.105</TD><TD>Delia</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>30-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>Arleen</TD><TD>Bong Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Bbjoy</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Secret (Boy)</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>2.800</TD><TD>Quinnton</TD><TD>Serangoon North </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yiping Faith</TD><TD>Dr S L Goh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>31-Dec-12</TD><TD>3.190</TD><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>2.860</TD><TD>Gracia</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie_lin</TD><TD>Dr CS Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>1-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.444</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>SurpriseBaby</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jojo90</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.220</TD><TD>Joie</TD><TD>Whampoa </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Wasabe</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Siewz</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>2-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural (Induce)</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD>3.430</TD><TD>Edward Tan Zhen Jie</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Vivian (flablee)</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>3-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Geylang </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>snow_tea</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>7-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Joy</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Freesia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28-Jan-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kerrie</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>babyv</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>tzen1001</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2 , 3</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>10-Feb-13</TD><TD>C Sec</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Chinlee</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>4-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Thomson </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Dawnljh</TD><TD>Dr: Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>Kembangan </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Courgeous81</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Glenda</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>princess_susan</TD><TD>Dr Steven Chew</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Snowymum</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Baby99lon</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Piscean33</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Bdmummy</TD><TD>Dr Khoo Chong Kiat</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>shirleyjasmine</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>riorio</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>verre</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Heather</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>sjwek</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>justone7378</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>sleepawhile</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Rugirly</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>yrteresa</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Colette</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>maddog</TD><TD>Dr KC Ching</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Elp_mum</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Ee-Shiun</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Ctrus</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>angeliqueous</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Bartley </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Marcel</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>Woodlands / Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Sylvia</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Nil </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>clewlezz</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>mommy_g</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>purple_rain</TD><TD>Dr Chen Li Han</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Annteo</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Jaedon</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Celine_040</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gareth</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>lai_lai</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Han</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Genevieve</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>junior_jj</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Adele</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>shrekkybin</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Averie</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kiara Jolie</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>moshimaro22</TD><TD>Prof Tan Hak Khoon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>Upper Bukit Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>baby_toh</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>26-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Jurong </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>piano912</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>sunshine_81</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Secret</TD><TD>31-Jan-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Nickole</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7-Feb-13</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Updated : 03 Jan 2013</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

jennydino : my bb weighs 3.3kg during 37wk+3days, but dont know y balloon up all the sudden. Hopefully he will be out soon. Let's jiayou together.

Loveubaby &amp; Aspialle, congrats!!

Canopy, nw I worry that mine will be like urs >4kg.
Hope #2 stay 3kg range or natural delivery will hv to go with epi.

congrats mummies! More to the list
happy.gif

I'm seeing gynae tmr and wondering if I should allow her to check for dilation? I feel weird these 2 days esp at nights when I sense some cramping, and as if someone is trying to pry me open from below! Will be 38w3d tmr.. and half hoping baby can be out soon.. same as piyoz, my fingers are all swelled up and numb easily..

Have been given order to work from home tmr cos there is too much stairs and construction going on.. the construction workers use water cooler to wash hands (eeks!) so we were told not to take water from there.. need to walk further! no point staying in office.. so today will be my last day in office!

can i ask experience mummies on a few things?

If baby is not engage, does it mean that we will have to induce it to go into labor? How does induce works and also if baby is fully engage, is the movement still that big? And lastly, when does gynae start doing V check? TIA

Morning mummies!

Here's my story..

Went for gynae checkup yesterday morning and she did a VE and say 3cm dilated, cervix is open and v soft..and I had contraction from ctg scan.. She ask me to admit..

I still take own sweet time with hubby to eat nice brunch at paragon lol.. Admitted at 12.30pm, took shower blow hair, clear bowels.. gynae came at 2pm check say 4cm dilated then burst my waterbag..i asked for epi then doc came and administer. By 4.30pm nurse check and say still 4cm but cervix is fully effaced. 5plus nurse came and check 6cm, then she inserted urine catheter and did VE again, guess what became 9cm in just 10mins!!

Gynae came at 6pm, prepare and started push.. Baby out in half hour..

2nd time really much faster.. #1 took 20+ hours

Congrats to mummies who just popped these few days!
it is the beginning of the moo moo career for now..

junior > my understanding is that, if bb not engaged (assuming head not down), cannot go for natural delivery. need to go for c-section.

inducing is to fasten the process of labour..
if baby fully engaged, most probably will feel the heavy feeling at the v area.. still, will feel some movement from bb. cant remember if movement is big or not.

from my #1's experience, my doc did a V check during wk 35.

Yeah!!! Finally c milk when i squeeze nipples!! Nt so stressed already!! Was still thinking if shd get the fenugreek capsules as recommended by lactating nurse in hosp yest.. Issit useful?? Will it help in milk supply??

Yeah, went for check up today. Hood girl, at 38 weeks, she's 2.6kg! Can come anytime!! Nuff weight!

My Gynae doesn't do pe either, he says no need. When bb comes, she comes...

Thanks Vivian for the link .. very informative. Now I know what is normally covered by confinement lady, may be next time will not stop her of doing household thing such as mop floor after cook - last few days we told her that we will do.

Sylvia, your CL seems very good too … we didn't ask her to do marketing and we will prepare all the foods ready inside the fridge. These few days really spent a lot, keep buying things for cooking etc. For laundry, normally we done by our own because we used washer and dryer only … quite an easy job.

Julie, great to hear your milk come. Just relax and eat well, emotion will affect the milk supply … so always be happy ~

Congrats to all mummies who popped... Was reading the threads all these while as my temp staff just came in this week.. not able to use pc... Nursing sore throat and cough ..on antibiotics..nw cough is haunting me...

Breastfeeding
Not an easy journey but we will all survive. Jia you mummies

Gathering
So shall we arrange a date for it..? Guess if never plan, it will never come..lol

So it's not all drs who will go V. examinations. My dr checked my cervix last week and yesterday. Painful as hell for a squirmish me! Said can feel baby's head and cervix very slow, shortened but not dilated yet.

Will be back to clinic next Mon at 39 weeks for membrane sweep (which I was told will be super uncomfy and "painful for me"). Hopefully can induce birth this way... Hahaa..

bliss > heehee.. same same.. my temp staff just came in this week too.. *faints* as i have no idea how to 'train' her. having running and block nose, throat is uncomfortable.. sigh.. u must take care and drink more water..

when would the gathering be?

Back