(2013/01) Jan 2013

Okay, will go get pi pa gao and try see if it gets better. Tks!
happy.gif

Jo, me just registered! but under hubby's name.. coz i registered before for my #1.. haha.. so play cheat abit.. hopefully the goodies are cute..
happy.gif

I wonder if manuka honey helps with MS.. tml i'll bring to office to try..
happy.gif

alrite ladies, i have just send email to my boss caz his on a different floor. now i am like so scared... y uh...? major hormones uh?

<font color="0000ff">I think I will only inform my boss after my next gynae visit.. which is next tue.. will be in my 9th week.. but I somehow have a bad feeling abt it too… -_-“ </font>

karen: yes the site is down... maybe too many mummies trying to access it. Try an hr or later ba. haiz.. the hurdles of a working mum..

feeling so hungry after vomiting. munching on meji plain crackers now haha.

Jo, i also just registered! what did u receive in the pack?

ok here's wat in the pkg...
- 2 small sample of mum milk
- 1 dryper diaper
- some scratch mark samples
- 1 spring voucher
- another voucher (forget wat)
- some info booklet etc
- 1 cap &amp; bib

(not sure if i miss out anything else...)

opps... sorry can't seem to upload e pic...
i try see if tonight can repost the pic after resizing it...

Icyjo, dhasedyl is safe for preg. I can't take cos I'm allergic to coldine. Most of the cough mixtures can't take
sad.gif
But if cough too much also no good right?

For Pi pa gao, pls check with your gynae cos one of the mummies' gynae don't allow. My gynae ok with it and I have been taking it since my no 1. But there again, I don't want if anything happen to u ladies since we r all in our first tri. Please check ok?

Friends: noted, with thanks! Think I have to just bare with it until next week when my gynae is back. I cant wait for that day as It will be my 1st scan @ 8weeks+..
happy.gif

Wow, some of you inform your bosses so soon? I intend to announce only on 2nd Jul '12 which I'm officially into WK13. I am not sure if I can hide my tummy for so long. Bra and pants getting tight. Where can I get nice clothes suitable for preggy women? I don't like to wear maternity clothes as majority looks so auntie.

tigress, i bought some maternity shorts at maternity house in vivo. quite nice and they have discount right now. 15% off if minimum 3 piece. can go and take a look cause my shorts all too tight as well! haha spring maternity also have quite nice selection but prices abit more expensive.

Tigress... i try to find loose fitting kind of dresses at forever 21, h&amp;m, cache etc... cheaper than the dresses at maternity shops also

hi ladies!

I have told my boss &amp; my team 1 day after i discovered that i am preggy! I was 4wk+ then, am coming to wk10 this wk.
My tummy has yet to show, probably because of my big boobs blocking it.
happy.gif

Happy birthday canopyhaze! Wow, what a blessed year for you, may u be continuously blessed abundantly all the days of your life
happy.gif

Yes Mrs R, gaviscon is safe to be taken during pregnancy.

Thank you Syyy for the detailed review, yah I like the Bugaboo Bee stroller too, I ask DH that if nobody give us any hand-me-down stroller, can we buy the Bugaboo Bee, like u I also like every aspects of it except the price… hee… now gonna see if it’s more worth it to buy online n get it shipped back…

Steanie, actually Madagascar 3 is a so so movie, not as nice as I expected, but I think young kids will enjoy the show, can laugh from beginning to the end of the show. Maybe becos I was having some MS discomfort, that’s y I didn’t really enjoy much… hee…

so manuka honey is suitable for preg women right? What abt the yummi house honey? I’m taking the yummi house honey…

Thanks josky for the dumex link, so we just need to register and they will send us the gift pack?

LittleDragonGirl, same like u, today marks my 11th week, seeing gynae in another 1wk+, counting down… but MS still pretty bad for me…

Me too, I told my boss n close colleagues abt my pregnancy the day after I went to gynae to check and confirmed my pregnancy…

Komathi : am not kidding. My boobs size went up to 44F when i was having #1! Couldn't find any bras to wear except from Maidenform overseas. Even Marks &amp; Spencers big cup bras don't fit well. My current size is 40DDD.

Canopy... Wah!!! 44F!! My size did increase but not as much! Haha but my tummy size also increased.. So sad..

I'm just at my 7th weeks... Envy those already 11weeks!!

Spring maternity quite nice, but exp! Haha

hammie: thats y i find it difficult to breathe when sleeping upright in later stage.
sad.gif

Ladies, am going home to cut my birthday cake liao. Not going out to celebrate as hubby &amp; #1 have just recovered from intestinal virus infection.

Canopy, ur 40DDD is marks n Spencer size?? I felt M&amp;S size v big leh, my maidenform cup c is only M&amp;S cup A leh...cos size 38A already v big for me

<font color="119911">hahaha... I haven reach 11wk yet... Going to only - end of the week.
But I'm sure glad that my ADS is subsiding! ;)</font>

Liz, you're most welcome! I love the Bugaboo bee and I hope we can both find it at a good price! Don't mind 2nd hand...
happy.gif

Koms, I think I'll only share the news with my boss and colleagues after the first trimester. The hubs and I have not even shared the news with our families yet, so I think it would be better if I told my boss only after our families hear the news. We've arranged for a family dinner in July
happy.gif
can't wait! It's so difficult to keep it hush-hush, especially when there are so many things I usually eat/drink that I now can't because of the bb.

wah so many 11weeks le.. im still at 6 weeks+ -____-

I also reg the dragon pack! but reg on my hub name haha same as shice reg for #1 le..

Saw baby today! Heartbeat at 180. Appt for Oscar scan is fully booked and clinic told us we may have to "go without appt and wait there".

Welcome Emily! I have the same EDD as u :D

u saw ur bb already? woww... i'm abit worried coz i cant feel bb's heartbeat. Read online that it can only be felt thru the doc's scan/check.

aspialle
guess its normal cos the womb is expanding, consult your gynae if it really hurts.

m_ (emmie77)
Don't worry, we can't feel baby's heartbeat, even when baby is older, we can only feel kicks but not heartbeat.

Welcome Emily!

Mommy G (mommy_g)
I'm thinking if can't book the Oscar scan then I will just skip it.. can't imagine bringing my #1 and wait there for half a day...

Happy (belated) birthday, Canopyhaze!!
May much more abundant blessings follow you wherever you go:D

Insomnia
Arghhh I have Gynae appt first thing tme morning and I can't get to sleep!

Hammie
Actually agree with you, if it's so troublesome, just skip it. You'll do your detailed scan anyway..

Syyy
Ah, so youre going to give a treat? Nice!

Food
Ah, I miss food! Actually I miss being able to eat what I want!

See I'm a real glutton!

Komathi
Saw your other thread, you thinking of quitting? the sacrifices made and journey with your child is worth it!

SAHM
I know hammiebao is one, anyone else?

Full house: yes I was thinking of doin something part time so I
Can take care of my kids as well spend more time with them especially when #2 arrives. Still pondering!!

Morning ladies, how is everyone feeling todae? I feel gd after
Telling my bosses about my pregnancy and they are supportive. Phew! Any ladies staying at punggol and seng kang area? The trains are exceptionally crowded this morning and I am stuck here not feeling gd!!

morning mummies......

went for my gynae check yesterday, saw bb hands and legs!! so cute and comforting!

Will be going for my blood test and oscar in 3 weeks time.

Hope i didn;t miss out anything major yesterday!

<font size="+1">morning gals.. heres the update.. =)</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Whitecookies</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Fong Chuan wee</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC/Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Emily Fong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 14 June 12</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">good to all Ladies~~

Komathi P (koms20) : I’m staying at Pungol.. but I usually take bus at interchange rather than train.. usually many ppl take train from SK down to Punggol, so it’s usually full..

Been reading these few days abt bb hb… cant wait for 19th to come ASAP… so that I can hear bb hb too.. to bring comfort to the terrible MS.. -_-“</font>

Halo! I'm feeling ok today... Had mac's fish burger for bf with a cup of ginger tea.

Fabbie: can Dun put my full name pls? Haha, whole world knows my name liao. Lol. Oh ya, i'm with Dr Adrian Woodsworth too!

hi hi, I just went for 2nd checkup. This time,my baby is dated differently. Not much, but a difference of 6 days LATER EDD. I know this is minor difference, but I am just wondering any of you encountered similar situation as me? Maybe I went to a diff dr this time, that's why?

Now I dunno if BB is 9.5 weeks or 8.5 weeks. 1 week makes lots of diff to me! hahaha..

Back