(2013/01) Jan 2013

haha, canopy... you forget... i'm not preggy. that's why i left the thread... remember? heehee.
happy.gif
I'm just popping by for a visit...
happy.gif

haha, don't blame you... i hung around until i think middle of may? end may? hahaha... it's called pregnancy amnesia... :p no worries. i was referring to my previous pregnancies when i was talking about my own experiences.
happy.gif

Thx all.. Saw the baby and heartbeat.
happy.gif
doc put me on pills which I had some already. Hope the bleeding will stop completely soon. Jus weird tt my morning sickness stopped completely.

Thx mummies.. It was the first place I turn to for comfort when I need to tell. Cos can't tell others. Jus tt bed rest with a #1 is gonna be difficult.

<font color="119911">l3x: that's great!!!
happy.gif
be extra careful and try to rest more! enjoy your staycation in Sentosa!</font>

Agree with l3x..
I'm a housewife, suppose to do what housewife suppose to do.. But I'm sleeping all the time, day and night, and meal also prepare by hubby, feel useless..
Hope I can regain energy soon after my 1st trimester, now with all the morning sickness I feel so sick..
Btw this is my 1st pregnancy.

yo fullhouse! hi!!! heh... okie... will keep you all in prayers, and live vicariously through your pregnancies! heehee.

hey bblove!

this will be my last post today... DD2 has NDP practice tonight... and full day at the floating platform tomorrow... *faints* so I'll be there whole day as well cos I help out. you ladies take care, and have an awesome weekend!
happy.gif
muacks to everyone!

Wow, so now u R n R at home too. Good to be able to wake up whenever we want and sleep wherever we like. Hehee..

Rojak? not that I know anything inside that is not safe for preggies consumption.

I know the shrimp paste cause itchy/ rash for people w sensitive skin or allergy. But if u have eaten before without any problem, I dun see why we cant continue eating that, after it, it's only fruits and taopok n peanuts.
happy.gif

Dear all,

I have a couple of baby &amp; toddler stuff to get rid.
Should you interested, please PM me.

1) Little Twin Star Electronic Rocker(aka yao lan)@ $100 wz full accessories.

2) LG Mat(110 x 180cm) @ $100

3) Fisher Price Rocker @ $60

4) Jumbo Seat/green colour @ $50

5) Playpen @$50 wz full accessories

Note:
Believe me they are all in super good condition.

Celia, then I can eat with no worries.. Phew..
It's good to stay home but the morning sickness is torturing me now.. No matter how much I rest I still feel rather sick and exhausted.. Hm..
How about you? Tell us more about yourself
happy.gif

L3x
Great to hear that!! Please rest rest rest!! So happy for u!

Steanie, we all feel tired, don't blame urself! Let hub help out with what he can... There's a huge contraction going on inside your body! U need rest!

Maternity / Breastfeeding Pyjamus
anybody wan buy pyjamus for confinement time? got for breastfeeding type one. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=14524992148 39~45RMB/set +$6 each.
7133719.jpg

let me know if u all want get. cos i bought 4sets. if you buy KT猫<蓝短袖+七分裤>43元 OR KT猫<粉短袖+七分裤>43元 either of this set,
can get FOC http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=10232902640 Maternity undies. NOT one set of pyjamus. just double checked with seller.
7133720.jpg

those interested update ur orders here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjqRtB8baMtEdEhycF9Ob29FMVBTYzdwMEtEcTB0OXc ,
each set is about $15. don't too late let me know, cos the shop is having promo duno until when=) make payments to me @ posb sav 126-93221-9 thans PM me. =D

anw, im frm the July thread=) *cHeerSs*

hi all... i'm out e whole day at teambuilding session..
hope everyone is fine.. =)

nlimm.. tablet.. erm.... ok.. i tink i will cont to take orally....

Steanie

I am SAHW as I relocate to Shanghai w my hubby, but w definitely deliver BB in singapore. Haha..

Shy to say, I am one of the minority here who dun have a single MS (maybe not yet). Frankly, I dunno what it feels like, despite all the detailed descriptions here by various lades. Hehee. Hardly any symptoms except for slightly sore boobs that I can feel when I run on the threadmill.

So I have no issues cooking anything and everything for my hubby n myself. U staying on your own w hubby? Then can dapao dinner, dun need cook if u feel sick. Luckily we have no kids yet, some mummies here are having a ard time w MS, working and taking care of their kids at the same time.
sad.gif

Thanks Hammiebao, I will definitely not going to blame myself anymore, hehe..
Celia, Im staying with my hubby in Sg but we both from KL &amp; Langkawi. During my first 5 weeks, I still can cook for my hubby, but not anymore after I hit the 6th week. Ya lucky also I don have kid yet. I just hope I can survive the MS period. *Pray pray..
Envy you without any MS!!!!!
happy.gif

Jiayou for all the MTB who's having MS like me!

Haha there's 4 of us, plus you, that makes it 5 ladies due on 14 Jan. Where u be delivering yr BB? In Sin?

Yeh, I count my lucky toes for not having any sickness. But the peak is ending soon, around 12 weeks, so hang on all mummies there!
happy.gif

updates done ^___^

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Steanie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bblove</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>betterworld</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Jojo90</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jo Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Ho H K</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Hammiebao</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr SH Kee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 8 June 12</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">hi all.. finally have a time at home sit down on my com to chat.. just now ask my hub to do a silly thing. ask him to lay on my tummy hear got heartbeat anot.. he say GOT! omg im so happy but in another point im thinking is he making me feel better? and say GOT. or is it too small cant hear now? anyone have experience? >.<

Welcome Steanie! have added u in.. less than 20 min i still can change. hee but sorry put #2 baby.. will change in the next one ya? if not will flood the thread >.< cus i wanted to change i over 20 mins le. </font>

<font color="0077aa">Hi gals, greetings from malaysia!!! Welcome all the new mummies! Jus last night I was feeling so sick. In fact I got v mild temp (37.7?). Took panadol. Quite jia lat cos my appetite is quite bad and I seem to have most/ all types of food aversions. Feel so cham...
sad.gif

Wah ally loose a lot of weight!!! Must try to eat more... I going to try eating almonds and other alternatives Liao since I can't seem to eat at least 1/2 normal portions (except junk food??!! Like sausages!)
sad.gif
</font>

Fabbie, at the expense of sounding silly, I tot I can sometimes feel the abdomen throbbing... I will put my hand there and feel something. In fact my tummy can move! Haaha but I think is gas la! -___-

Tonight I ask my hb to try oso k? Wonder if they hear bb one or ours?

<font color="aa00aa">snow wah lau u yday go nia so fast sick? sighz better take care of yourself ya! i also totally cannot eat.. eat bit by bit nia.. lol and im also the same as u.. im sleeping i also felt that i can feel heartbeat when im half asleep.. so i duno whether is it im dreaming or what.. BB heartbeat wil be faster than ours. and to be sure i ask my hub to put his ear on my tummy and his hand on my chest to feel.. hahaha abit topid.. but quite funny.. u let me know also can hear bo! hehehe </font>

Fabbie, I think its not baby's HB yr hubby heard, he/she way too small hehee.. Must be yr digestive systems or blood.

My Fetal Doppler just arrived two days back and I was excited thinking I heard ta-ta sound near my public bone. I went youtube do more user-info, and discovered home doppler can detect HB earliest at 10 weeks and it sounds like rattling train moving or drill (rate of at least 140bpm).

Haha, so i can only chuck it one side and wait another two weeks. If just yr hubby's ears next to your belly, friends told me oso at least 20 weeks onwards leh..

Bliss-ling : cannot attend full month, people deliver and wedding during preggy? oh no, I have a full month coming on Sunday, really cannot go?

anyone can to share the old wives myths? sometimes good to know!

U cant hear heartbeat now, probably he heard ur artery beating...
Celia, where did u get the fetal doppler from? I would like one too...Hehhee

angeliqueous, depends on yourself... i have bb shower on the last wkend of june but i'm not going... (just dun feel like going) but today and 2ml, have wedding.. will be going..

<font color="aa00aa">angeliqueous: I heard that too when I'm having my #1 my in law keep refraining me for going here n there. But slowly she open up abit can go everywhere lol sometimes wedding u just can't avoid when it's ya best Frd wedding or ya cousin kids 1 yr old this kind n u have #1 to let them enjoy these places lo Hee</font>

Angeliqueous
It really depends on individual, I will go for happy events... But hub don'tet me go hospital visiting(except for newborn) and no funeral for me..am going to a wedding later, next week going baby shower... This year many wedding n baby shower!!!

I asked my Mom, she says some old folks doesn't like preggy woman carry new born bb. Next time i must ask her the rationale but i guess it is likely some old wives myth.

Probably can check with the hosts if they mind? But nowadays we are all very modern.

And funerals are a no-no.

Mrs R, I am in China so I bought mine at my fav website - taobao lor. kekeke.

Hammiebao, how much the ones selling at mums &amp; babies?

Back