(2013/01) Jan 2013

Canopyhaze: Ya lor, I fat so pple don't think I am preggie. MRT no one gives up seat. Maybe wear maternity wear early also good, can get seats on the train. Haha.

Hammiebao: think my tummy still have leftovers from previous pregnancies. Big also good. Skin is elastic. Less chance of stretch marks. I got tummy but no stretch marks.... Haha....

angelic soul, sorry to hear abt your situation, since you have seek a 2nd opinion, perhaps best option is to wait till next Mon to see your gynae again and determine the outcome then.
The bb chromosomes will determine his / her future.. to be healthy or not. There is nothing much you can do abt it at all! perhaps you should take a step back, relax a little and pray for strength to deal with whatever the outcome is!

Take care

Hi Ladies,

MIA for 2 days as on medical leave. Feel so giddy, restless, nauseous, bloated, everything all come 1 shot. Still can eat but feel the food always stuck in between throat & chest, never go down to digestive system.

I just feel like sleeping agt all times! HELPPPP!!!

Nlimm
I didn't receive any pm! Pm me again? Btw, don't have Dr ong's number with me as I'm not in SG. Think you can google... You take care ok.Will be praying for you!

Subangel
Sorry to hearabout your situation. You want to seek third opinion?

<font color="aa00aa">piyoz later i update for u ya. abit busy cant open my excel now haha..

Angelic: sorry to hear that but u dont have morning sicknes or anything? maybe if im u i would see another gynea to confirm confirm.

haiz.. i just vomited out all my food! 2nd time sia.. haiz.. and i eat only very little breakfast today! this sucks man.. T____T btw anyone can feel baby heartbeat yet? </font>

Cant wait for the day to end...feeling terrible.
Giddy, nausea, hungry, tired...din sleep properly the whole night...was prespiring away and could not on the aircon as hubby was not well....Arghhh...

afternoon ladies,

went to see the gynae for the 1st time yesterdae. Beanie is 8.5 weeks old. Can see the heartbeat and legs forming le..

so happy to see the bb.

Also feeling nauseated. No vomitting though.. always bloated..

I also can't wait for the day to pass... Very nausea and even try to use my finger to force the vomit but nothing. Head spinning, feel weak and hungry but no appetite to eat. Sigh... I need a good sleep... Been waking up around 2-3am daily... So tired.

i am only sleeping like 2hrs every night and my afternoon naps can hardly sleep 2hrs. I am exactly like how u are feeling FRIENDS....

Piyoz,
Same same I conceived my #2 when #1 was only 6 mths so when #2 born, #1 was 15 months old.

It was a planned pregnancy cos we wanted the kids to be close in age and they are both gals so can image how close they are. people often mistake them as twins.

Tres,
Back then mil did confinment for me and the entire family shifted to her house but ended up she only cook for me cos sil played me out by sending her 3 kids to mil to take care on the 2nd day of my discharge. My mil endedup with sil's 7yo, 8 yo and 3 months old kids, not to mentioned my 15 mths n newborn. was so angry tt i struggled through taking care of my #1, newborn plus full breastfeeding n a csect wound to handle. We shifted home immediately the next day after #2 turned 1 month and I looked after both myself. It not easy for a start but once u set a routine or schedule, everything is so much easier.

This time round might not get a confinment lady and handle everything myself since both kiddos are in chilcare.

Fabbie: thanks. Take your time to do the updating. The table is to use excel is it? I always wonder how to get the table out on this forum.

Komathi: can see legs!! So nice! Only saw a small bean. Next appt must wait three more weeks....so long....

Bblove: yaya, mine also looked like twins cos now both same weight. Buy stuff now all buy same size now. Buy things must all buy double. Your #2 taking on well that you are expecting? Mine is exhibiting a lot of anxiety behaviour. Haiz.

koms20,
wow can see legs! muz b exciting!

aiyo lunch time le yet i'm feeling weak to even walk out buy lunch. sadly office no one around also! hai~
sad.gif
feeling miserable

<font color="aa00aa">Mrs R same my appt also 2 weeks. Zzzzz 13 more days to go!

Bloated: I realize morning I'm not that bloated but comes to at night my tummy bloated quite big. -____-

Pee: does everyone wake up in the middle night to pee?? sometimes i will wake up and sleep back i just then just ren my pee. LOL if not will wake up damn early just to pee.. lol

piyoz: copy the whole table put on the excel sheet then u got it. then usually update just add in the name and come in here just add table can le
happy.gif
</font>

happy.gif
yes ladies.. very excited hor...
have the 1st trimester blood screening sceduled on 4th July plus the scan also.

The next visit to gynae is 18th july.. seems so far de.

Jo
That’s was the first time I experience MS otw to work… didn’t bring any plastic bag, so dirty the platform… 

I think we are very emotion at this stage… think hb will be understanding lah..

Canopy
Hope you are feeling better now... don't cough too hard when vomit... it'll hurt yourself..

Thanks WeiWei! Am better now after lunch.
didn't get to eat the steak, was raining, so went to nearby to eat chicken chop instead.

<font color="aa00aa">Komathi P: why your next visit is so long? is like more than 3 weeks from now is it? </font>

anyone thinking of not doing oscar? my next appt 27 june, also same day for oscar. read a lot about false positive and dun really know whether wana do this screening...

icyjo: am still comtemplating whether to go for the oscar test on 07Jul as mentioned i had really bad result for my #1, ended up with me doing amnio test.

hellow everyone... so happy to read about your progress of your babies... and slightly envious at the same time... how have all of you been? Been very busy since school hols started...
happy.gif
you all have been very busy... so many pages since I left... so never go back and read archives... just skimmed through this page...
happy.gif
take care everyone!
happy.gif

BP: my gynae says is optional to do the oscars. But at times, just wanna have a peace of mind to do it, but scare that my results will be like #1, then gotta do amnio again. It was so horrible to go thru again. For me, the amino test is worst than giving birth.

I'm keep getting 'wet' feeling down there... Went to toilet, the moment sat on toilet bowl, some white discharge flow out, is not transparent, is white... Anything unusual??

Mummies,
My first visit supposed to be next week Monday. But I jus got fresh blood bleeding. Going to see gynae now. Super scared. I had it for my first also but I got bad omen for this as my morning sickness suddenly stopped when I discover the blood. Jus reach sentosa for a stay over but got to rush out now to see gynae. I'm so lost..

My pants are tight alr &amp; mebbe cos tis is my 2nd pregnancy, I had alr started on dresses &amp; my maternity pants..
sad.gif
But hub say I dun look preg, I look fat! Bad hub..

purplerain, if it's cheesy looking (literally look like cheese curds) it could be an yeast infection. common in preggies, but good to see doc. he will give you meds to clear it.

canopy: guess the question is amnio already, then what? if your answer is not going to do anything, then i guess, just leave it lor. rather than risk m/c by going through amnio, and all that pain.

<font color="119911">Hi Dorie! Sch holidays must be the most bz period for you!
You really not ttc anymore?

*prays for l3x*</font>

L3x : hope that things will turn out well for you. Do take care.

Dorie: if the result is not favorable after amnio, will abort. Luckily, our #1 turns out ok. =)

LDG! heehee... yah, no lah, no TTC liao. tired. got time and energy to BD, can tio then good lor... but with the PCOS all, doubt lah.

yah, kids bz i also bz.... zzzzz, bz until the head also spin... haha.

steanie: take small meals, or just munch on whatever is appealing. i used to live on cream crackers at one stage. dry and plain toast also helped. some friends i know lived on coke... haha. not the most healthy, but they couldn't even stomach plain water.

canopy: then i guess you would want to go ahead with the amnio lor. for us is no abortion no matter what, so do amnio also liddat...
happy.gif
so might as well don't do lor.

dorie: I will most likely go for Oscars first, cos not all pregnancy is the same, gynae says the result varies for each pregnancy, so hopefully is ok. I don't think about amnio test first as i have yet to do the oscars. Gotta have faith &amp; positive that everything is going to be ok.

canopy: jiayou! *fingers crossed* hope all will be well and oscars test will come out with good and favourable results!
happy.gif

Back