(2013/01) Jan 2013

Mrs_R, no ginseng as it can cause mc! just take normal Brands essence chicken without the added chinese herbs. in fact don't take chinese herbs until the 5th month and only selective can be taken. btw, i read so much on the net that i ended up verifying with my gynae, so this is the final verdict.

nlimm : not stupid lah, is forgetful as the DHA is depleted.

Hello!

Can I join this thread? I'm currently 6 weeks preggy and experiencing severe MS.

Nick : Mommy G
Baby # : 2
EDD : 21 Jan 2013
Gynae : Dr LC Cheng
Hospital : TMC

Icyjo, good luck for your I interviews!!

Fullhouse, I like ur desc "use THE money" hahahaha

Mommy G, congrats and welcome!!

Nlimm, It's a very tough decision, talk to ur hubby, tell him ur concerns, it is not easy to give up ur job n be SAHM, list out the financial needs and how it will be affected if u quit ur job... Don't think that u spending ur hubby's money, u two runs the family and have different roles in the family.. Don't forget that u deserve very high pay being a SAHM... No one take care of ur children better than u..

Im so saddd due to whole tonne of uncertainties.. But my lil boy come in & hug me & said ' mummy u are pretty, i love u' so sweet & bring me my 1st smile pf the day
happy.gif

Full house/ hammiebao:
It's not abt spending or not spending his money, in the 1st Plc im not given his money to spend. it's spending my own mOney. When I was a sahm, I been left at home alone with my boy no helper & as a total new mummy.i do everything for my boy he's only buying for my boy basic necessities & pay for household exclude my expenses. All my own expenses still comes from my own saving then , tts y after 5 mths I decided not to stay home but I wan to be with my boy tts y I'm on Parttime & get nanny ( paid in full but only half day)& im Still doing the educating part.My saving can easily cover for yrs but that's not the part tt I'm really concern. I'm flare up with him coz we aldy agreed to get helper when I have #2 ( tts where we try for #2)then I put my #1 into kindy,then I be sahm & of coz he pay for all expenses.
Then now give me tonne of reasons of shd not get helper!!! Wth. I wan nanny for #2 at 3rd mth then tell me too young to leave with nanny! Then said I work abt 4hrs a wk for #2 first yr
but where got nanny take only few hrs a wk.then at least my job is secured u see then I don't need to start all over again. Hb def has his gd points since I chose him but at this moment sigh...
Let's not talk abt it le, i been grumbling here partly cox my reallife frds r all too careerminded to understand y i wan be sahm, they just find me stupid having #2 & give up my career , started fr #1. Guessed need to mix with sahms more to psycho me towards it.

Icyjo:
Congrat hope u get the job, shall pray for u too tt ur puking go go go away

Angeliquous:
Haha but I find myself get forgetful & stupider haha

Mommy G:
Welcome

Previt:
Y u all take this so early? My Gynae nvr ask me to take , even #1 also nvr during 1st trimester

Nlimm
Maybe he's planning something? Like buying a new house, new car for a bigger family?? Etc. Men look ST the big picture bah. So just have a heart to heart talk with him when he's receptive and you can both be on the same page.

Im sure he's a great guy! 99% of married men are, that's why they are married! ;)

Honey
Can drink!! Good for health isn't it?

Nlimm,
Hahahaha, I think ur circle of friends do affect u too.. I got to know a group of SAHM so we all happily sharing tips and meet up every now n then.. We had a party yesterday!
Being SAHM is worth every moment, it is very tiring but u really get to enjoy every moment every milestone of ur little one... Maybe because I'm not career minded, I'm ok to quit my job... Someone ever asked me why I quit my job so young and be SAHM (I quit when I was 27).. I love spending time with my boy... I will maybe get a simple job after he goes to school (now have to wait for #2 to go school) I had no one to help too.. Taking care of my boy all by myself in the day.. So I just bring him out to meet his friends..

batikid

yup, honey is definitely okie. It is considered neutral food and is nourishing. But only take those pasturised, bottled honey, NOT those raw honey eg honey combs u eat at hotel buffets.

I eat honey almost very other day with my yogurt..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae Name</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>BB Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Allyfan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Friends78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>LDG</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>BTMY</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Parkway East/Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Lizzie_grace</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>Dr C K Toh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Icydolphin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cheese84</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>SupriseBaby</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Clifford Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Tigress</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Babylon</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Nlimm</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Choo Wan Ling</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Koms20</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Goh Shen Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Celia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong</TD><TD>Gleneages</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Azqtigger</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Snowhopes</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Verre</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim/Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Aspialle</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Canopyhaze</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Tres</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Syyy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>4season</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Chipsnchops</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Angeliqueous</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Sheila Loh</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Bliss ling</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Mommy G</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>22-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Clewlezz</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mrs_R</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Devandra</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Nimkulut</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>L3x</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr Andelina Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">With Missing Information! :p</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Shice</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>7-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Minnieluv</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Jlau</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Nashita</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Josky</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Purple rain</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Missy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Jan</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Xaramama</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Shamini</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Update: 2 June 12</TD><TD></font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">Afternoon ladies.... wah.. i hate to wake up in the morning! the first thing wake up in the moring is puke.. -____- btw. do u gals have the pain like i have? not sure is it normal. like stomach pain.. wana poo cannot poo like that.

nlimm: *hugs* think of the brighter side ba.. i have been a SAHM before and after that i decided to stop. its all about $$ school fees are quite high. but then again SAHM is quite tiring de i felt. </font>

Hello to all.. was MIA the whole of yest due to month end closing.. Today still got to work (so I’m in office now, hopefully I dun have to work till too late). Reading on all the post of those SAHM, I must say it’s pretty encouraging (for me at least), currently my Company is still unaware of my current status, I’m in a dilemma whether to tell or not.

Company is in the midst of restructuring, and I’m already confirmed as 1 of the staff who will be affected, although Boss claim that she will “try” to find the few of us another role in other sites, but the uncertainty really makes me worry. So if there is no position available in other sites, I might be retrenched and give the fact that I work less than 3 years in this company, the package is only to pay me 1month + 2 weeks’ salary.. After just paying off for wedding (last Nov) and New house (March’12), me and hubby are totally drained of our savings.. In fact almost $0 to begin with.. Hubby’s salary is not high, we cannot afford to have only 1 person working, his cpf alone is not enough to cover for the house.

If I let my company know that I’m preggy now, I’m worried that they will definitely placed me on the retrenchment list. And there is no way any company would hire someone who is 1.5mth preggy. Life is so often such twists and turns~~

<font color="aa00aa">Karen, wah.. thats quite stressful.. hmmmmm then when would u intend to tell them? i told my company on thursday le.. my lady boss was only concern that whether i will be coming back after i give birth. i told her OF CUS! no work school fees will raise quite high! but she told me will ask me to sign a agreement need to staty for 1yr. but infact im okai la.. since they all treat me so good.

but u are confirmed already in that company right? have u sign anything?hope ya boss will keep u. but from what i think if ya capable. they will still want u even ya pregnant =) </font>

nlimm... i understand leh... i having #1 and actually since i left my job, i initially decided to do some casual job next few mths so that when baby come out, i can be sahm for 2 yrs. when my frens hear... they were like what! and make all sorts of comments also. some of them got kids some of them dun have. But i do know a group of friends who are sahm too &amp; they tell me its worth it...

I actually gave up looking for perm but the last 2 i applied just before i found out I preggy, they called me for interview.. so a bit stuck also cos its also something i wana try out for very long...

Thanks Babbiee~ I’m already a confirm staff.. in 2 more months I’ll be working her for 2 years already. Company move a lot of business to Malaysia, so headcount for my dept is cut by 50%..

No matter how capable, my dept more or less.. if u dunn how to carry “balls”.. also no use… beside I’m one who prefer to have a work-life balance as much as possible.. but boss like ppl are who like him&amp;her (workaholics).. the other 50% who stay are people who dun mind staying late til midnight most of the days… But I dun fall into that catergory~~ -_-“

<font color="aa00aa">karen wah... then whats your plan now wor? think maybe got to wait for the best time to tel ya boss.. cus soon tummy going bigger liao.. hmmm at the meangtime maybe find a parttime job? to hold on first? till baby is out? </font>

Hopefully there is a position for me loh.. Even if they were to ask me to go Jurong ( i stay in Punggol).. i think i'll still make myself tahan till i give birth.. Maybe after Trim 1 bah.. then let them know loh..

Meanwhile, i guess it's no help being worried over things that are already beyond my control.. (>_<")..

Let's stay happy for our bb.................

Full house/ hammiebao/icyjo/ babbiee:
Thankyou for lending me ur listening ears. I think partly is I don't bear to give up my current job with exchange for a 24hrs sahm job which is the most tiring job lor.U see if u r me, my current job hrs follow my personal schedule, I give them the hrs I'm open to work &amp; they allow me accordingly. I wan more or less hrs all depends on me( cap at 20 hrs a wk). I have colleagues whose taking only 2hrs a wk . Of coz no bonus no increment no other staff benefits except get staff rate for a cc there at $245(if work > 56hrs a mth) or $400(if work <56hrs>56hrs a mth or fulltimer) or $950(<56hrs public rate). So I earn more if work more. Plus all my Parttimes colleagues have the same interest in heart that they ended up there coz they want to spend time with their kids however mine the youngest , most of theirs all pri-jc level aldy. Partly I'm thinking when my #1 hit pri1, my this #2 only N1 so I can just work am while both go sch then pick #2 then #1 then home if not I be home too as time pass fast n they grow up fast. Soooo u see.... Plus if I leave now my position can be taken up damn fast &amp; they aldy stop taking in new ppl started this yr.

Icyjo:
Go for it maybe ur new boss to be is very family oriented
happy.gif
1 of my Frd so lucky her boss very family oriented type when she preggy still drive her home lor or at times drop her at mrt station so she don't need squeeze with ppls in the bus. A simple gesture make big diff so she's so devoted to her job now

Karen:
Guessed be likely if ur boss is a spinster like the old spinster boss I had when I have my #1, but I left coz I don't see my future/happiness working for her .
I thought job mkt is gd currently as my Frds hopping here &amp; there. However have a Frd who just got retrenched fr Citibank in may but just secured a job starting end June. Heard Hp retrenching also

<font color="aa00aa">no worries nlimm heee.. but given me 2nd chance i wont wana be SAHM. cus at the end our kids School fee so high wor.. i wana faint liao.. so i always tell myself i no matter what also must work! hahaha thats for me lor. Maybe u should ask ya hub to give u abit of expenses?? could it work out? have a nice chat with him? heee

Ya hor.. did i miss out hammiebao? i copy previous one then update de leh.. ^^ </font>

Nlimm, any other arrangement can be done? Ur parents or mil can help u take care of #2 while u work? Since u work cap of 20hours a week.. Try to talk things out with hubby n get a solution! Don't worry too much

My list not inside cos I haven't see gynae dunno my edd yet.. Hahaha going to see on Thursday!

missy, i'm from may'11 ... i didnt know the gender till baby is out... i told my gynae n sonographer not to tell me ... so they didnt tell me ...

karen, if u r on retrenchment list, the coy stil need to pay u the 4 mth ML, if not complaint them to MOM. call MOM to ask if u wan more info ... i got my 4 mth ML from my coy when they sack me when i'm 5mth pregnant... after a long fight ... HTH
i am a happy SAHM wz 1yr old gal... though finance very tight as my hubby earn less than $1.8k ... i see every growths n first steps by my gal ...

Ladies, for the Clarins tummy oil when do we need to start using? can we start now or have to wait till end of 1st trimester? The lady at the counter told me if we apply only when the bump comes out, it is too late, so i am too scare and end up quickly buying but wonder if she is right?

<font color="aa00aa">hammiebao okai dokie! update us! u must be so excited ^^

Jiau: haiz im better than u abit.. i hate to wake up in the moring. cus the first thing i wake up is PUKE =(

Ling: wah peifu! 1.8k can survive.. must be save alot? but then when ya gal grow big how wor? when she need to go school. sometimes i just dont understand. why SAHM dont have sub from schools >.<

angeliqueous: when ya tummy starts to expand u can apply le.. before u start to itch. =)</font>

I read that MS is from 6 to 12 wks but varies from person to person. I agree with Missy that it shd be named ADS coz I puke at anytime of the day.

Has anyone started looking for CL? I checked with one and she told me the rate for Jan2013 is S$3,500.

Babbiee:
Yaaaaa my fil asked me to go open a presch definitely make $ since there just doesn't seems to have enough seats for our dwindling baby nos its just so weird
sad.gif
even a kindy tt need $2K a term ask me not to wait coz long waitlist b4 me le

Hammiebao:
My boy ended in cc just coz my mum want to take care of her precious daughter's 1st son borned this march tts y my boy end up in cc &amp; my deposit of $400+ with the kindy tt I registered him gone coz need give 6 mths notice. Till now me &amp; Hb angry w my own parent, they r just too biased &amp; tt precious daughter's husband also mOved into their house!! It's ridiculous! Imagine I need take care myself for #1 coz my own mum refused to take care n wan to work , so we pay her 1.2K a mth then she quit during my #1 6th mth to take over fr me, even so I din leave him there everyday coz I opted to work Parttime so I have the bonding time with them. Everything fine till tt disgusting thickskin guy who made my sis preg b4 marriage moved in!! It's not as If they can't afford a Plc outside coz tt guy work as accountant in the biggest accountancy firm in sg, his &amp; my sis combined income easily shoot over 20k /mth &amp; we 're just so disgusted with him. After move in no ' rental' to my parent &amp; tt sis of mine only give $300/mth since she started working 10yrs ago &amp; nvr ever wash her own clothes or dishes, my mum is the one do everything. Then initially we give in &amp; ok let my mum take care of both since ultimately she's still my youngest sis &amp; I don't mind continue giving tt amt but I expect tt Sis of mine to get a helper for my mum. Tts make sense right? Imagine she n Hb n baby stay there, no rental, eat wash everything done by my mum which I don't think my mum can handle 2 since she's in her 60's I don't see anything wrong asking her to get helper &amp; obviously she pays right? &amp; whets her reply, it's " then don't need helper' then my mum loveeeee her So much &amp; pamper her so much since young that she can tell me ' if I can't stand her taking care of tt nb with my boy, ask me bring my boy back' . So obviously , I won't go back there n let my kids mixed with such disgusting ppl.
Mil taitai can't take care de, b4 marrisge aldy said wont take care. When have #1 , we said get helper then helper takecare #1 she just supervised she also don't wan. Coz she know if agree, then she can't go oversea with my fil as my fil has frequent oversea trips which she can tag along to shop
Now a Frd of mine said she can help since she sahm n her#1 my #1 age &amp; in cc &amp; she only work as nurse in clinic so thinking of stick to 1 half day a wk for 1st yr though earning minimal but at least my post secured. But then even if means my Hb need send to n fro my #1 to yck cc fr my jurong home then to his Dover Wkplc so u see alot alot to plan.

Jlau:
Háve u tried taking those real sour prune? Not sure if help.

Ling:
U a sahm now? Wahhhh u must be worse then me now I can't imagine taking care of 2 of such small gap soon, ur parent helping? U mean 1.8K take home after deduct cpf?

Angeliquous:
I'm not too sure abt the oil. Mine is another cream almost forgot how to spell the name keke. For my #1 preg, I start applying ard 2nd mth+ as my tummy show very fast though the cream instruction stated fr 4th mth. If urs aldy getting big, gd to apply early

babbiee : the problem is i cant tell whether the tummy had expand or just my fat..hehe >-<
mommy G : wah i heard close to CNY it will be ex. i think mine will cross into Feb so it can be more ex. anyone got recommendation or CL or agency? i heard must book early for the good ones.

@babbiee~
sad.gif
my se one puke of the day... I had to lock myself in my rm to puke cos we hv visitor in our hse n I m slping in common room along the corridor
sad.gif
nw my tummy feels empty but I ve gt zero appetite...
sad.gif

@nilmm~ tried... It doesn't work on me,, in fact I feel like puking even mre..
sad.gif

N to add to tt... I nd to take Tcm medicine later...
sad.gif
I'm so miserable...

jlau : you can try sucking a sweet or just take the Travel Ginger Tablet from Blackmores, it is recommended by my gynae. normally when the puking feeling comes, i immediately pop one then try to not think about it. it works for me, so far no appetite too but can still force myself to eat small meals of selective food.

Mommy G:
Is it coz hit cny ur confinement? My cl yet to tell me the price, she just said its too early !!! &amp; she don't want do cny so sigh see how lor maybe mostly I will cs 11th jan but like not a gd day &amp; maybe can't also coz my actual edd based on my own calculation it shd be ard25th jan

Yes, coz my EDD is 21/1 so will hit CNY. Actually my initial plan was to get mum and MIL to take turns help me but MIL is not keen. I suggest mommies to start looking for CL too.

By the way for MS, I am taking Dimenate 50mg but it doesn't really work for me. gynae says this is the best liao as we cannot take any stronger dosage than this.

<font color="aa00aa">nlimm: ya youngest sister very young huh? ya mum sound like my mum! ^^ she very wei da everyday take care of kids. dont mind this and that.. younger sister flare up she still bear with it. cannot take control one. but i believe ya mum do love u too! just that maybe she very fan not sure who to attend so just attend to ya sis? maybe she thinks ya more independent than ya younger sis =) *hugs*

Angeliqueous: lol then now la.. put now!! cus our tummy is always bloated ^^

Jiau: aiyo sounds so bad.. have a little bread and a hot milk before sleep ya? dont get gastric hor!

Tummy Pain: Btw do u gals have the pain that wana poo but cant poo?? recently i have this.. arghz.. and when i want to poo i got to stuck there quite long.. -___-</font>

@angelicious~ by the time I reach for the sweet I vomit Liao...
sad.gif
plus I dnt eat sweets nor ginger...
sad.gif
the Tcm knows I taking folic acid. Apparently it was suppose to b an tai Yao... Mil ask me to go c n take one,,, in fact by right u want c me typing at tis hr cos I already slept after my last post.. My mil n hub woke me up to take the med...
sad.gif
they knw I feelg v terrible but ask me to take for baby n my good... I miss my mum...
sad.gif
*cry*

@ icyjo~ stat board Shd b family oriented.. B optimistic n go for it jiayou!!

@babbiee~ I hv lactose intolerance lol... Can't drink milk,,, thanks for the advice anyway
happy.gif

babbiee... initially i got the pain n worst was 4 days never poo... so pain n bloated then....then i drink prune juice, eat more fruits much better already . also slower will be stuck in toilet longer than before

Angelicious, my friend ask me not to take ginger for 1st trim... I told her I drank ginger tea but she asked me to drink only during third trim

Nlimm, Haiz... It's really tough, how abt cc near by ur hub's work place? Good that ur friend can help!!

jlau : maybe it is good idea that u also tell your gynae you are taking the tcm med as well.. just endure, jiayou! i heard 2nd trimester is the most comfortable one, so lets work towards that! for calcium, i take gnc liquid calcium citrate, it is orange taste with 600mg calcium most easiest absorb by body. maybe you can go to the store to ask if u are suitable.
hammiebao : really...oh no i put ginger in most of my dishes if cook at home. but i also read in magazine from the hospital, it says ginger will help and the tablet is also recommend by my dr...

Angelicious, ginger in food should be ok lah.. Guess its quite mild, I drank ginger tea so my friend ask me don't drink but food with ginger I still eat but not eating the ginger... I don't like to eat ginger... Hahaha

Appetite:
Same here poor appetite ESP yesterday. I don't think whole day I ate even 1 bowl rice

Jlau: put sweet right in ur pocket lor. Folic acid is not an tai yao, it's nutrient for the growth of the embryo to foetus. My Gynae gave me another supposingly like an tai Yao= to stabilize the pregnancy &amp; help support the foetus, it's call Utrogestron.

Icyjo:
Mine previous &amp; current both stat board . It's depends on the direct boss. My current boss very family oriented , previous de like shit. U just go for it &amp; see what they offer lor . I only rem I think my previous employer's don't give ml for who joined when preggy or join when less then 6 mths to pregnancy . But again diff star board might be diff

Hammiebao:
Both us don't like the cc near hb's workplc it's kinderland ( curriculum ESP for N1&amp;N2 far fr what we looking at) &amp; most impt it's full of mosquitoes! His colleagues said his kids always back with big mosquitoes bites. I draft down abt 4 plans don't know if he go read. Sometime I can't stand him just like a big boy. Ya but tts just a remark fr her, a yr more to go maybe then she back out I also can't do anything but need send to Cck . I prefer the other one behind my Plc she be back fr Brunei this July , her kids be all in sch le youngest is 2008 by next yr shd be 4-5 yo but of coz be paying them hrly la can't expect them to take care for free

Ginger:
I do eat fine ginger slices cooked together with food leh, y can't eat ginger too liang or ?

woke up cos feeling nauseous even while lying on bed... and the construction noise opposite my place is giving me a bad headache &amp; driving me crazy... they always break the rules and so noisy on weekends...tolerance level really drops down for me

Batikid

My honey is Austrialia PURE Beechworth Red gum honey. I am not sure if it is available in singapore as i buy mine online overseas. Actually most bottled austrialian honey should be very safe. I dun trust China honeys. haha.

angeliqueous

I intend to start applying from 2nd trimester onwards, when pregnancy stablise, especially when the clarins oil contain essential oil. For now, I am using Bio Oil on my chest and sides of my hips. Nothing on my belly / womb area yet.

I already gave my deposit for confinement agency, my massage n also my #1 going to childcare fee.. Suddenly near 2k is gone..

My tastebud is funny.. All time bitter taste if not all ads wanna vomit or burb. It's not easy..

My #1 pointed to my tummy and say its didi.. Seems like I got no fate for girl.. My family genes this generation all boys.. Previous gen was girls.... I hope for good health.

Let see .. Cos many says my #2 is girl since my #1 look so girly. Haha still got chance

Back