(2012) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

<font color="0000ff">annissa , I just added you hee... I'm cxxxxxx kxx
happy.gif

Hmmm becos I tested opk ? Lol </font>

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometers, and TTC supplements, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Recently, Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

PS: One of the partners of Baby Dust Shop is now pregnant and all products are now sprinkled with tons of sticky babydust (for good luck)!

AF reported yesterday
sad.gif
. Just started on clomid today. New cycle new hope.

Please help me update the table

1st day of AF : 18th Jun
Next AF : 17th Jul
Cycle Days : 29

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Day1 AF</TD><TD>Next AF</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>#1 Age</TD><TD>#1 Gender</TD><TD>Home </TD></TR><TR><TD>AnnissaKoh</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>32-34</TD><TD>Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Clementi </TD></TR><TR><TD>airy</TD><TD>27-May</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>meishan</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>Woo Bit Wah (TMC)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>charlotte</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Wong M T(TMC)</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>canopyhaze</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>18M</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Bkt Tmh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaster</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Wong M T(TMC)</TD><TD>3.5M</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>BtBtk/Amk </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star Eliz</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Adrian Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>jomummy</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>still waiting</TD><TD>mmm zai</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Wong M T(TMC)</TD><TD>22M</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Bkt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>sweetapple</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>MIA</TD><TD>messy</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>happiness&amp;bliss</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Teresa Cheng</TD><TD>17M</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Tjg Pgr </TD></TR><TR><TD>mommytq</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

happy.gif

Hi guys.. sorry been really busy for me recently.. don't think i will be able to log on anytime soon.

Congrats Brownies and Starrz, wishing both of u a smooth preg!

My AF also came on 16th Jun.. hahah so many of us start on 16th Jun this time! I started spotting of 15th Jun evening although I tested very faint +ve the day before. I think its the trigger jab. :p this mth my cycle only 23 days!! and guess what?? I had a wedding dinner last night (CD3 already) and I changed my pad just before i left. STILL I leaked!! my flow super duper heavy!! dunno what's wrong with my period.. so paiseh.. my dress all kena.. lucky nv kena the chair! Imagine, i was wearing an overnight maxi pad and it overflowed in less than 2 hrs.. I felt like digging a hole to hide!

Anyway like i said I don't think I will be able to log in often in the next 3 wks.. gd luck to all of u and I hope to see some gd news soon! I'm gg back to work now..
sad.gif

arghhh,
i am awake fr sleep this hour...jetlag..

m so tired.......all boxes stuck up inside living hall full of dust!!!!! arghh...
i hav to wipe them 1 by 1, slowly, to let it dry next day slowly wrap with furniture wrapping..so next week can put inside storage room..
wish to move to rental place asap, i cannot tahanm mess, dust in living hall..
maybe about 10more days, or fastest is 8 days...

i may not log in anymore fr now..but will read thru the post..i need a break for 2 weeks to clear all my things.

i have spotting today. and cramp2 again and again..AF may come anytime..i will update thru FB once come..

see u girls, soon, let me settle my things 1st ok..

mrng ladies!

Missy, u tested got +opk is it? If ur AF still not here high chance u BFP le. jz to make sure u test using HPT again see if u got +ve too. HUAT AH!

hi ladies, good morning!

Piggy : i understand how u feel, i had that same experience before right in my office, I stood up and AF just gushing out like waterfall even thou i was wearing a maxi pad as well! my whole chair was dripped with blood! luckily my chair is those mesh type, so it didn't get stain. I used the entire small pack of wet tissue to clear my chair, and poured water onto the carpet. =p And heng my seat is at the corner so no one saw it.

Donkey : gd morning.

Missy : gd news?

Airy : welcome back!!!!

piggy, my AF also vy heavy after i delivered. so usually i used 2pads for CD2 &amp; i also nit to chg every 2hrs too.

Mrng canopyhaze
happy.gif

so late? I been here abt 8.20am.
which part of bt batok do u stay? I went there to pick up my mother-in-law after her appt @ blk 639 clinic for her knee yesterday.

gd morning ladies!!!
2nd week back at work and i'm still so blur... first is i forgot to take my breakfast this morning and only realised after dropping off my hubby at the mrt station... so went back home to makan and pump instead of pumping in the office.. next i forgot to bring my cooler bag lah!!! =( sian... thank goodness my bb doesn't survive on my bm de lor...

guess i've been thinking so much abt ttc that i dreamt that i was preggie and went to see Dr Wong!? hahaa... faintz... still got some time before i can even start trying... hope time flies even faster man...

My menses also very heavy esp during CD1-CD3 and always come with clots..hate the feeling when i stand up n feels the clot gushing out..so scared it will drop out!! i always use the at least 34cm (for night use) pad for CD1-CD3 and at night even worse, use the longest pad i can find in de market!!

haih..me still waiting for my af to report...already late for 5th day, tested on 18th june but still BFN...the breast so full n hard makes me look so fat!!

1st day of AF : 19 Jun
Next AF : 21-23 Jul
Cycle Days : 32-34days (depends on O day)

This is Annissa, changing my nick. kekeke.

hi ladies, the gang is back!!!!

Idali : try drink ginger tea to reduce the nausea.

Donkey : i know where that is. =)

Jo : maybe it's a BFP soon. =)

Jaster &amp; canopy, no leh i don think so its BFP...

as only BDed twice very early before O so i don think so...

anyway Thanks Jaster &amp; Canopy!! hmm...hope so maybe i can get BFP bah..if not i want my af to report soon!!!!

canopy, you sitting on those $1.8k chair!!! soooo nice.

Yes, I experienced heavier flow too. I had switched to tampon. Equally scary, I need to change less than 2 hours too, if not, I can feel dripping on my pad!!!

<font color="119911">meinme,
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

This will be my last few months of trying as next year will be my last chance for #2 to be registered for P1 under the confirmed seat phrase. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
You can still register #2 under Phase 2A(2) where enrolment should also be confirmed.

From MOE:
2A(2) - For a child whose parent or sibling has studied in the school of choice</font>

MeinMe : i think it's abt 2k liao. It's called Herman Miller Chair. But it is very common in most office these days. =) I put maxi pad &amp; tampon on heavy days.

Idali : it does help cos ginger ease the nauseaness. if not, can buy dried ginger strips from supermart to munch.

canopy / Jo's : ribena? i luv tat. bt ginger de smell i cant stand it. hw m gona munch or drank de ginger thingy? i jz drank hot milo &amp; tat oso i puke. haiz.... mornin drank orange peel fresh oso puke. even b4 eatin anythin oso puke. haiz... at werk i jz cant handle it. tat worries me alot cos i cant sit stil in a plc. run to toilet so many times. haiz... more worst if puke outside. paiseh la! tis ms m not able to handle it at all. by controlin it drinkin tis &amp; tat sumx jz cant help me. my doc giv vomit med oso no point. how u ladies wen thru tis
? i vomit til i feelin very tired.

<font color="0000ff"> positive opk but negative hpt . Lol! Screwed up hormones! Today is cd 39. Am I o-ing again ? Also don't know... Zzz anyway, will go see tcm next week... Gynae not much help at this point in time... I don't think it's late implantation... Like I said we did the deed end may... Now going to b end June... 3-4weeks ago... Doesn't make sense lo... Oh well... </font>

Hello ladies. My AF haywire again. My last mense was 17 May till now aunt still no visit. Lost her way perhaps. Haiz after I stop bf-ing always like that these few mths...

Idali: no choice de just hv to tahan. My ms was so bad it only stop on the morning I deliver my girl.
If u really cannot tahan thn ask yr gynae for options. I knw besides med there's also jab. But I did not take either cos I wanted to be drug free
happy.gif
u can chk with yr gynae.
I did find munching on salty biscuits helps. N no matter how I puke, I still will continue eating. Hoping I can keep some food in for baby to intake.But do remember to drink lotsa water to hydrate yr body. Take care.

<font color="aa00aa">Harlow ladies!!!
Been busy lately.

Canopy,
im also sitting on one of those chairs.
If u ask me, its a waste of money.
Becos of the chairs and so many office reno, we never get our productivity service award bonus this yr..grrrrrr

Missy,
u check liao ah??

Idali,
can get twinings ginger with lemon tea sachets at supermarket.
I find it helps in the ms.</font>

Happiness&amp;Bliss,
u mean after stop breastfeeding menses will go haywire one ah? i'm on exclusive pumping lah.. that's why AF reported quite early.. think was 2nd mth after i delivered... how you track your O ah? by onbserving CM or taking bbt?

Back