(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

My laksa with oat milk turn more like spicy prawn noodle soup or those instant Maggie laksa. Haha... So now I know laksa cannot use oat milk coz not thick enough. Well at least it is healthy.

nb01: at least its healthy dinner
happy.gif

lots of posts to catch up from yesterday.. but need to pour my sorrows now.

did a birthday bash for my mum yesterday and relatives, my PILs, SIL and one of my bestie was invited. at the party, aunties were asking why am i still not pregnant. i smiled & replied saying 好的东西是值得等待 & managed to brush them off. my bestie saw my SIL eating ice cream away and asked me, how come she is eating ice cream during 1st trimester? replied her saying my SIL doesnt care, she eats whatever she likes.

have been thinking of this today. why is life so unfair? i've been controlling my diet (ie. no cold food and drinks, lesser red meats, etc), taking lots of meds (western & TCM), taking care of myself during 2www and yet my 肚子不争气. everyone was eating and laughing loudly yesterday, i was the only one who keep saying 'this cannot eat, that cannot drink'. SIL's #1 was unplanned, #2 after 2-3 mths of TTC, #3 got it once she planned it. she can go pulau ubin cycling with her #1 while she was in her 2nd trimester with #2. played roller coaster and climbing over the fence, etc while preggie with #3 now. never ever control diet, eat all the liang food and drinks. i feel sad for myself.

Sonel, I can understand how you feel now as I've been caught in similar situations before. I think what is most important now is to keep a positive mindset and not stress yourself up while ttc. Jiayou and don't think so much. Baby will know you're waiting and will cone find you.

sonel,

same boat with you too!! sometimes, i m thinking to give up healthy diet, healthy lifestyle!! force myself go to run on threadmill at 5x per week....i change a lot my lifestyle, for the sack of preggie..

even with clomid help, still no luck!

i m scare to go back sg..i scare to go back esp my MIL, always add stress, never understand our problem too. my hubby already 2 months never call her. everytime call sure ask same question!!! i hate all this..

sonel, can understand how u feel....everytime I saw preggie women on the street, will think WTF...why other ppl can get preggie so easily why not me? sigh....sometimes dun think too much, baby will come for u defintely
happy.gif

Airy, My MIL also keep asking every week when we are going to have a 2nd kid esp since my gal coming to 4yrs old....so sian...tell her if have means have, no means no lor....KNS

Sonel>> *hug hug* don't be sad, will be our turn soon.
happy.gif

Just back frm dating.
happy.gif
wah... Now talking abt weight loss arr.. Hmm... I am under weight. Sorry arr.. I need to put on some weigh so that to get the correct BMI. I guess under weight will also affect my ttc- ing process bah. That'd why I keep feeding myself with meat!!
happy.gif

sonel,
Understand what you are going through as have been through similar situations. Sometimes when I see my pregnant friends who do ridiculous things and yet can have a healthy bb, I also question myself what have I done wrong that I cannot have a healthy bb? Chin up, dear gal. We will get there soon!
happy.gif

Welcome chatty!

Hi gals, im back from outside... weather is soooooo hot & im sweating like a pig even at night.. OMG...

sonel>> gal, life is always unfair... but remember.. once we have our little beanie.. everything u do is worthwhile... I have all cousins shotgun & got married.. i was the only one who go through the procedure.. dating ROm marriage planning for BB.. see.. is this fair?? but bo bian.. face it bah... but u have us.. u are not alone ok..
happy.gif

And we are in good hands with Dr Zou.. went to see her today.. she say i should have O on the CD17/18 which i only BD on CD17 and temp is good.. but i still dun harbour high hopes.. ping chang xin.. cos till now.. no CM or symptoms popping up... haiz...

Sonel >> *HUGS* Don't feel so discouraged... I know it's galling - my sis's all 3 all unplanned. And she totally doesn't care and eats/drinks/does whatever she wants. But everybody's body condition is different, and in the end you need 2 hands to clap. Not that I'm saying you should blame your husband, but I think you shouldn't blame yourself. Even ppl who are completely healthy sometimes just bad luck cannot strike.

Don't stress out... baby will come when the time is right. In the meantime just take good care of yourself and stay positive!

Sonel: cheer up! i know how you feel. cos i feel the same way too, like many of the ladies in here as well. like need to answer to in-laws and even well meaning frens.

perhaps the peer pressure is too great, or if we have difficulty getting pregnant, it's like we are not as good as the others, like we have failed an important test. but i try to psycho myself to think that it's not my fault. not something i can control. not like i never study enough and fail the test. on the contrary, i study harder than everybody else. so just cut ourselves some slack. no need to answer to anyone or tell people how hard we are trying. as long as we can answer to ourselves can already.

i guess if we do the best we can, we will eventually succeed, right?!!!

What we can do, we have done. Don't stress ourselves too much over ttc. Enjoy the process with your Hubby. What most important is you n your Hubby happily together, right? Lord will give us the best when it time.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">hugs hugs sonel...

Lynzi, sigh, no energy also must do. Lol. Cnt tahan rm smell of vomit. Until I also wan vomit. Lol. She's better now. Hb also better. Thanks *hugs*
happy.gif
hope yr ms stops soon... *sayang*

Weight loss... Erh... I didn't do anything special... Just eat less... Not much rice... Last time I love buffets! Now sadly cnt eat much olredi.... Sigh... Then I don't eat supper... I don't eat sweets or chocs.... I read before that just cut down on rice n noodles.. Can eat meat n veggies... Oh I also hardly eat fast food now... Once in blue moon then macs or kfc... Hmmm I was 82kg.. Now 73.. My ideal is ard 65... Last time sec sch I was 80
sad.gif
then poly drop to 60... Stress then bgr problems. Lol! But 60kg I look scrawny... Because I'm big boned n broad... Then tall... So cnt be too light
sad.gif
anyway as long as healthy n fit, why nt the problem! </font>

Hi ladies.....this month finally decide to get off my butt and start ttcing. But soooo tiring. I got an almost positive opk on cd16 and a definite opk on cd17 which is today. Bd-ed on cd15 and 17....but think the session on cd15 cant be counted on as husband got too high too fast. He say he only manage to ejaculate abit in me cos he came even before he actually screwed me!!! Im tired liao. Can expert mummies explain the meaning of getting positive opks for 2 days? I read the if opks are positive for 2 days mean 2nd day of positive opk is actually O day already? Like that i dont know our screwing session a while ago can catch my egg boh. Zzzz....

Sonel, hugs!!! Gal dont compare ok...only make urself feel worse. When i see preggie ladies on the street i tell myself maybe they have go thru alot to get preg too! We wont know right? Hugs to u, we are all here for one another but i kore of a reader cos i find that i have nothing much to contribute and share here! Not an expert myself....

hi everyone! I'm away for just 2 wks and so many things happen, got bfp news, thread shifted to 2012 and in particular post GE :p

hi lynzi, congrats! Tks for coming back to this thread and encourage us all these while.

hi bearge, how'r u feeling? keeping my fingers n toes crossed for u.

hi peapea, ex-2WW mate.. my AF came just few days before my trip. But new cycle, new hope. Now experiencing jetlag, seem to hv upset my bbt chart. in fact this morning bbt 36.71, which is too early for Oed and i detect no EWCM during my trip, OPK was negative this morning. *hmm* really scratch head.

hi rest TTC, glad to hv all of u in this thread to support each other.

Now that bunny hope is over, i feel less stressful. I bought lots of cheap OPK and Clearblue smiley in US. planning to do a fertility check for both of us soon. at least that's what HB promise. He's been v keen to try and hv a little one soon. This whole trip, he keeps saying he want his own dan-dan (our US friend's son is aidan which he always call as 爱蛋 -- HB loves to eat egg btw).

Lynn: welcome back
happy.gif
jia you

Kwxy: seems like o soon? How long is your cycle? Jus whack? Hahah

Brownies: I not very sure on that, coz I don't test Hahah.. Maybe the rest of gals can advice u
happy.gif

KWXY, don't take the chance just BD lah! I experienced CD9 before and AF really reported 14 days later. So I do think it could happen at times.

morning everyone!

lynn, welcome home!! how was your trip?? no wonder i felt someone was missing in this thread... lol.. now i know, it is you! jet lag upset my bbt for a while too... i remember when i was in US, saw so many cheap and pretty bb clothes, but cant buy... ha!

sonel, hugs... you are not alone... you have all of us and i guess you can tell we all feel the same way too... when i see so many pregnant women on the street, also make me feel like why my body so weak like that, still no bb. we will all jia you tog!

nb01, the soup smell like bird nest!! hahahaahahha... we spent the weekend freezing up the stock and used it once to cook macaroni.. just to check, do you add salt to your chicken stock once it is done? hubby feels that there is a need to add salt for flavoring.

finally, im feeling better... bbt was so erratic... goes from 36.5 to 36.09 this morning! but, i cant seem to get rid of my running nose... it seems to be haunting me............

gd morning gals!!! u gals surely have alot of energy wo.... hard to catch up sia....
happy.gif

peapea, just take bbt as a guide..my temp also drop further from yesterday.. so sad means AF coming liao.. boringzzz.. re-start again...

nb01: i'm ttc #2! think jiaxin and i quite similar, cos we had our #1 quite easily... but got ectopic when trying for #2... as for cycle wise, shd be close to tethysea... cos we cannot ttc until 2 cycles later, now waiting for af...

peapea, Im in DPO10 (CD27) liao.. if based on my past "good" records (on clomid) , My cycle should be 28-30 days cycle..if not cycel dayas will be as long as 40 - 60 days..
sad.gif

Went to see Dr Zou ytd...she say i already O liao.. on CD17 *faintz* I only BD on CD17.. thats all... full stop... *sob sob* temp did go up.. but ytd &amp; today temp seems to be going downhill..

ahhh the love hate relationship of bbt... whenever we see it drop nearing AF reporting time, we will start to become very sian...

thinking of even giving up taking bbt

peapea.. me too.. almost give up but Dr Zou say must take..
sad.gif
she wan to see...

Sometimes weekends cant wake up on time to take.. also play cheat abit.. whahaha.. im not those sooo hardworking type lor... wake up @ 7ish to take temp over the weekend.. SLEEP IS PRIORITY!

<font color="green">
Tethysea, i was thinking to see gynae... as if really conceive and it at left side i sure kena ectopic...
sad.gif

anyway i think no chance also haaa as my bbt the temperature is consider very low plus over the weekend i went bowling and universal studio rides.. too exciting for my body to handle :p LOL

ladies,
sometime i think "fat" doesnt mean cant conceive.. i got a lot friends who are twice my size but happily having pregnancy where me consider the normal ideal weight for my height cant even lay a egg...
</font>

<font color="green">
E-cups
Ur gynae is from where?
Was thinking to check gynae.. as my gynae is very expensive~ going broke for seeing him </font>

good morning ladies! GSS is starting! throw all our 烦恼 behind and do some therapy to reward ourselves for working so hard.
happy.gif

MiloQueen, Starrie, Airy, Charlotte, bearGE, E-cups, tethysea, Olivia, missycandy, br0wnies and peapea
thanks so much for the encouragement. treated myself to a 'warm up' cup of bubble tea yesterday. got emo yesterday becos 一时想不通,feel so much better today.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">warmed up bubble tea? nice or not? doesnt sound... hmmm.... ok... maybe the drink itself but not the pearls... lol! =P

my gynae very cheap! but hor, he not into fertility one. suggest only to see him after u r pregs. lol!

kwxy, erm... you still want to ttc now? you going for op right ? ... hmmm... yes i ever O early before... like CD 9 - 11 ... so didnt manage to catch... lol!

</font>

<font color="green">
Hi sonel,
just read through all the post hee... sorry a bit late..
u faces the same issue as me.. but i see through all.. cant be bother will all those comment..
basically, if people as me the question now.. i just replied GOD dont wanna give what can i do? snatch ah?
with this reply... no one dare to continue on the conversation with me haaaa...

</font>

SJX, my gynae is Ms geraldine tan at East Coast from TMC....
happy.gif

She is a very nice &amp; encouraging lady... hehehe.. love her alot... and the nurses there are friendly and helpful...

Sonel,一时想不通 s very common one... i also like u... cos my DH will not pacify me when i cey or throw trantrum..he will even scold me or be angry with me like im at fault lor.. so i now 看开一点..cos n the end we are the only ones suffer .. What does guys knw about!!???!!

Sonel:: *hugs* I can kinda understand what u mean. I don't mind pple getting preggie, v happy for them in fact. But I simply hate it when the pple ard us starts to ask this and predict that. The worse comment I ever told was "I guess u will not get pregnant this yr..." very discouraging to hear such thing when one finally decide to ttc lor!

Sjx:: I agree with u, I have a few plus sized friend who are expecting bunny bb now. But I do see some of them having a more difficult pregnancy compared to others. Like high BP, high GD. V sad to see how they suffer and sometimes I start worrying if I'm able to take such pains and worries. So I guess being healthy and tiao-ing body is impt. ;) having said that, I haven manage to quit my teh peng *boo*

*double boo* me caught a flu, soar throat, fever combo over the weekend! Was trying to heal with Liang teh initially but doesn't seem to work, so I had no choice but to pop panadol and danzen. Still don't work. Guess I will have to see a doc later and get stronger med. Is it true that we shouldn't try in the month when I fell sick? Do I need to skip a month?

lilthing, Hmm.. seems u have been taking liang teh liao &amp; panadol..Whxcch CD are u in... if is still having Af.. then still ok.. but if after AF liao..then have to see which CD are u before we can comment..:p

<font color="green">E-cups, wah very far LOL... i staying in the west...East Coast sound too far for me :p

Lil'thing...
true, but during the pregnancy if they listen to their doc advise.. it can be improved. But that will depend whether the mothers are discipline enough

i hate this period, 2WW!!!
wanna eat a lot of things, but dont dare, wanna do a lot of thing but worried!
ARGH~
</font>

jiaxin, whats your CD now? im in 2WW too... wanted to have a drink lately but cant.... damm...

lil'thing, take care.... your combo sounds horrible... mine took a week to get better... panadol is fine... just dont take panadol extra or tramadol...

Good morning ladies!!

YES, GSS is here!!! Yeh yeh!!

Sonel>> Glad that you are all right le
happy.gif

E Cup>> Hmm...Was also thinking to change gynae to Ms Geraldine Tan. (last time was recommended by lynzi)

misscandy>> warmed up bubble tea nice meh? hee...hee....

btw, where can i buy the rasberry leave tea arr? I went to NTUC, but only can found rasberry with cranberry and strawberry tea. Was thinking to buy and try.

SJX, u staying in the Bukit Batok rite? you can go TMC Bukit Gombak, Dr Wong....he's quite good in my opinion...he delivered my gal thru C-sect n his stiching is good, manage to walk ard the 2nd day n it heals fast....at least for me! btw will be sending yr stuff over this afternoon
happy.gif

Ecups:: am still in AF day 4. So will that be safe?

Sjx:: yup! Definately can be improved if guai guai, just heart pain to see them being so xin ku.
Can understand ur agony in 2ww! I am getting v gan jiong even while waiting for AF to end. Then it's the wait for the big O then 2ww!! Seems like a waiting game to me! Haha!

<font color="green">
peapea, if i not wrong i am 3 days past my ovulation only hee...
for me, my hubby they all went to drink KOI, I told a little slip hee... but after a while feel so guilty about it..

Hi bearGE
i got 2 oganic boxes unopen, i am still waiting for my friend to come back to me whether she want or dont..
if she dont u wanna take over?
</font>

lil'thing, you are having your period now, so it is ok... if i think it is like your 2ww or sth, not good... anyway, i think during course of ttc, try not to take panadol extra or tramadol...

check with doc if the meds he is giving is safe for ttc too...

i didnt bother too much and just continue to take my flu and cough meds though im in 2ww... if the body isnt well, how to conceive??!!

hee... so impt thing, lets take care of our body first!

Lil'thing, its always a waiting game for TTC thing.....wait for O, wait for 2WW, wait for AF...wait n wait thats what we can do...sigh....

missycandy, glad to noe that yr HB n kristen is getting better, will pray for u!

Waiting for my big O to arrive too....hopefully I got O for this cycle with big big eggs, been having chicken essence on alternate days n red date tea too.....this cycle take BFW, praying that it works for me.....

Hi gals
Morning. Wow, this thread is moving too fast, even on sunday is also so active. Can't catch up leh...

TCC#1, CD10 today and BBT is always low.

Back