(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

tangerinez
Actually recommended is to reduce water intake for 4 hours before testing but I find 2 hours is enough. Like you say, hold for 4 hours is not easy. I use the ones from bbshop and hold for 2 hours and have no issues testing +ve.
Preseed is that bad? Maybe you really need to use the applicator to "inject" inside? That is why it comes with the applicator whereas Conceive Plus does not. Maybe Conceive Plus can apply externally. But I also dunno as I am still waiting for reviews! LOL...

SJX
You are new??? Where got??? Semi expert and trying to "bluff" newcomers. Haha...
No lah... not "shi fu". Just trying to help when I can.

siuping
Maybe good news for you? When are you going to test? Good luck!
happy.gif

re: Meetup this Wed

Any other ladies want to join? I will send out confirmed list to your email accounts by tomorrow. If you cannot make it at the last min, please also let me know either by SMS or email.

Currently, we have 13 attendees:
1. nb01
2. peapea
3. Starrie
4. SarahFaith
5. tethysea
6. Mrs Ho
7. SJX
8. Olivia2012
9. Lynn
10. bearGE
11. sonel
12. MiloQueen
13. xiu03

Good afternoon to all!

Welcome, newbies! I'm new here too
happy.gif

Tangerinz,
Preseed has to be applied internally else it won't work. And u have to use it min. 15 mins before intercourse (though they recommend 30 mins). This is so that the lubricant has enough time to lubricant u internally and also to change the pH level of your inside. Applying on DH defeats all purpose that this lubricant should do. Try the applicator but don't use the full amt - prob 1/2 to 3/4. I started off with using 3/4 and felt that it was fine. But, do remember to bear down after applying to allow excess amt to flow out and wipe it off. Hope this helps.

<font color="purple">cant wait for my AF to report so that i can go holiday to bd bd bd bd!!!!!!!!!

nb01...
wahahaha.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
anyway for OPK thingy....for me... my bladder not that good.. so after my first pee... it take me a couple of hour to have 2nd wahaha....so when i tested OPK it seem alright to me...

as for preseed, it not that bad lah.. but really watery and slippery... so when bd.. not that shiok.. especially for men...

Mrs Ho!!!
WRU!!!!!!!!! whaahaha</font>

SJX
You are going for holiday? When and where?
And yea... my bladder is also not that good. Takes me a couple of hours before next pee.

<font color="pruple">nb01
during 20 to 24 July
hasnt plan where to go yet... as need to wait for my DH schedule... he said he will be back end next week lah.... so when he back will quickly book tickets...
then again.. i wanna go holiday, somewhere cheap... any suggestion?? best place to BD BD BD whahaha....

</font>

bkk? hahaa
i aso tinking of gg.. 23 to 25th july.. tiger air got promo.. but tiger air the fleets like not flying.. duno isit all fleets affected.. anyone noe?

SJX >>> I'M HERE !! What's up ... haha ... Me too in 2ww .. and i BD late i tink ... so might not have chance .. but still hope BFP .. shoo my AF away ! And no la i never use the conceive plus ... wait for u to use then u review for them ..

HI all,

Thanks for the info..

I bought Concevie plus but yet to try.. haa.. No time to use it.. haa.. =D

Oh ya.. I saw the conceive well at unity pharmacy. Wondering if need doctor prescription? Or we can just take?

I understand that Folic acid can be taken even if we are not pregnant right? How about hubby? can they take folic acid too? Do we any doc's prescription to take e medication?

<font color="ff6000">Back fr lunch...

Nb01> Where to meet though i know the venue is at shokudos @ raffles city shopping centre? To meet outside or inside the restuarant? I have no idea how u ladies look like except for SJX who's in my facebook list...

SJX- Bali? The villa is rather nice and romantic...Bkk also can but tink u will be tempted by the shopping...</font>

<font color="0077aa">Baby> Conceive well dun need doc prescription. It is gd to start taking folic acid and hubby could take too.Hubby can take zinc supplement or men's multi vit like gnc mega etc... Do not need doc's prescription too...</font>

SJX
Can go Bali or those relaxing places whereby there is nothing much to do except BD BD BD and you can look at the sea and tell your dragon to swim to you? Hee...

Baby
You are referring to the Blackmores Conceive Well right? For that, you don't need a doctor's prescription. It is like a normal supplement/multi vit which is good for us to take when TTC.
For folic acid, you should start taking it once you are TTC as it helps to prevent defects in babies. Hubby can also take folic acid as it helps with their troops.
For folic acid, no need to take prescription. If you are going to take Conceive Well, I think it should already contain required amt of folic acid.
You can read more here: http://www.babycenter.com.sg/pregnancy/nutrition/whyneedfolicacid/

re: Meetup

To answer xiu's question, I think meet inside the restaurant would be easier in case pple are late and then we don't need to keep standing outside waiting. I should reach before 7pm and you can SMS or call me when you reach. Is that ok? I will try to get a big table that is enough for all of us.

Xiu03,
Ok. Noted.. Thanks... =D

nb01,
Ya.. I saw it at watson too standard price? Cant rmb how much is it 49 or 69 ar.. Anyway, the conceive well can only be taken by us rite? hubby cant take de rite? Only folic acid can be taken by guys de rite? =)

Anywya, thanks for the info and website wor... Appreciated so much.... =D

<font color="aa00aa">Nb01, SJX> Noted.Is there any theme colour as I came across SJX mentioning about black clothing?</font>

Xiu03,
Wow... If u gals are all wearing black den when u gals meet up it will looked, ahemm... haaa... Very eye catching... haa.. =P

Baby
I dun take Conceive Well so I am not sure of the price. You have to ask the other ladies but I think you can look around as some places might be having promotion or discount.
And yes, Conceive Well is taken by us and not hubby. For hubby, they can take other supplements like what xiu03 has mentioned. Think there is also another one that is recommended for guys but can't remember the name.

Calling for tethysea, what is the name? I think you recommended right?

nb01,
Hmm.. Thk i should really start to take the supplement already le... haaa...

But anyway, how many kids u gals wat? Gender?

Tho it is not like so easy to get conceive la.. Before trying, i always wanted 2 kids only.. A gal and a boy.. haa.. Like tat no need to fight for room, like wat my sis n me did... lol,.. =D

re: Meetup

Mrs Ho
That's why I said call or SMS me when reach. Then I will run to the entrance and look for you ladies? Think good for me to lose some weight and build up my appetite! LOL...
So when you see a big elephant running towards you at the entrance, you should know who it is. Haha...

xiu03
No need theme colour lah... Just dress what you want. I will be wearing a dark blue dress with black trimming. So you ladies know how to look for this big elephant! Haha...

Baby
Yes, you can try taking the supplement especially if you are not taking anything as it helps to build our bodies up. Do remember to start your folic asap if you are not already taking it.

sorry, what does 2WW stands for?

baby, for me i hope to have 3kids. haha

nb01, i wanna join but not sure if i can make it at 7pm.

NB01 >> Like tat very tiring for u leh .. haha .. so pai sei, u organize &amp; summore u will b running to look for us .. mayb when u go in, tell the person, table for 20, so when we reach we'll ask where's the table for 20 sitted .. then bingo we meet each other ...

SJX >> there's alot of villa ... i stayed at Bidadari Villa (http://www.bidadarivilla.com/)

And Heliconia Villa (http://www.heliconiavilla.com/) also not bad heard from my friends review..

<font color="0077aa">Nb01> Aiyo, dun refer urself to big elephant la...

Baby> Guys can also take "Immuvital" brand vitamins which contain ginseng.It's recommended by gynae. Can be purchased at hospital. Not sure if it can be found at guardian or watson...

Diamond22> 2WW is 2 waiting weeks... Join us la. Wat time u can make it? </font>

lettherebehope, thanks for ur info.. didnt know that preseed if apply externally defeat the purpose... i have been using it externally... shall use it with applicator from now on... hee

amy, im going next tues... on the 12th... you lei?

Diamond
PM me your details like real name, email addy, mobile no, age and then I will add you onto the list and send you the details of the meetup. Its ok if you cannot make it at 7pm sharp. Think some pple will be late too. Which is why we choose that location coz can sit and eat first and chit chat while waiting. No need to have pressure of waiting for everyone.

Mrs Ho
Its ok lah.. I don't mind. Good for me to lose weight! Haha...
I will try to ask for table for 15 but they might not give coz I vaguely remember that for big tables, they might need everyone to turn up and then assign table. I will see how ok? You ask for table of 15 and if they say dun have, then you call me and I will meet you at the entrance.

xiu03
Not Elephant?? What abt Hippo??? Haha... Or maybe a Pig? Coz my hubby says that I am a Pig coz all I do is eat and sleep all day and grow fat! Haha...

the vits that tethysea suggested is blacksmore men performance multivits... my hubby is taking that

diamond, not seeing any gynae yet... =) just curious, why diamond22?

peapea>> I am gg this Wed, tat's why can't meet up wif u gals. =x Think this time round, will show her my blood test results from last time and see wat she says. My BBT is still on the low low side, in the 35-ish range. =(

Diamond
You can see our table for the list of gynaes.

To all newcomers, do let me know if you want to join the table.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>AF due date</TD><TD>Last AF</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>Cycle Days</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>TCM</TD><TD>Special issues </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>38-41</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>long, erratic cycles &amp; PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK (Mt A)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Sept '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD>SJX</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>30-35</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>Septate womb, left Etopic pregnancy, mild endometrosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>PGHua</TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>Prof Wong (NUH)</TD><TD>DR Tan (Clementi)</TD><TD>Cyst removal (Oct '08) </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunny</TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>31-34</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Siu Ping</TD><TD>6-Jul</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Ban Choon Chan</TD><TD>m/c twice 2010 </TD></TR><TR><TD>chew88</TD><TD>9-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>28-31</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Ho</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>28-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Jan '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>gingerbreadger </TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>Dr Wee (KKH)</TD><TD>Tan Choon Chan</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>11-Jul</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tangerinez</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sonel</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Dr Ben Tham (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS, Adenomyosis </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrie</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>tethysea</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>32-41</TD><TD>Dr Lien (Mt E/Mt A)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>20-Jul</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>28-29</TD><TD>Dr Jason Lim (SGH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>waves</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Dr Bernard Chern/Dr John Hui</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agie</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>31-32</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (Gleneagles)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiu03</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD>1-Jul</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>Dr Zou</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>MiloQueen</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>28-42</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>PCOS and blocked tube (left) </TD></TR><TR><TD>PhyLee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-30</TD><TD>Dr Charles Lim (Mt E)</TD><TD>DR Tan (Clementi)</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>E-cups</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Zou @ AMK</TD><TD>Long cycles w/o clomid </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearGE</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-30</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>peapea</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>nb01</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>,</TD><TD>32-35</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai (Camden)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Carice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32-43</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PCOS </TD></TR><TR><TD>chattybear</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Han (RH)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>D&amp;C (Apr '10) </TD></TR><TR><TD>SarahFaith</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>Dr Wong/Leung</TD><TD>D&amp;C (May '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD>coyote</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan (TMC)</TD><TD>Dr Tan Siew Buoy</TD><TD>m/c (Jun '11) </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Diamond
You can just post your details here. I will need the following:
AF due date
Last AF
Cycle days/length
Gynae
TCM
Special issues (if any)

<font color="0077aa">Starrie> Feeling sleepy. How abt u? Thought ur hubby is away and u are accompanying him? Miss us arh...Haha</font>

Hi all,

Finally had some time to come in.. Went to Dr Tan last Friday, was late for my appt, should be 8pm but reached near 8.30pm.. Anyway, still had to wait as there are quite alot of people there still waiting..

Around nearly 10pm, then I managed to see Dr Tan.. Dr Tan said I will need to take more time to improve my health, for my DH, he needs to flush out the toxins before he can "bu" his body.. At least change back to Dr Tan, I better understand what we need to do, my previous TCM did not tell me much, alot give me loads of pills.. Hopefully I can TTC soon, AF quick come!!

Peapea>> Fortunately the reception there allow me to make appt for u.. Keke.. Hope that Dr Tan can help u! But as I have always said, be prepared to wait, need to wait quite long as usual..
happy.gif

hope: Applying preseed PRE-BD, sigh, sounds so 'staged'. I doubt my DH will agree to wait for 15 min lol. I'll give it a try the next time though.

nb01: Do you think it's a good idea to include age and number of cycles that we have tried? I know it can be sensitive but I just thought it might be a good reference? Just my 2 cents =)

How about a closed FB group too?

Amy, dun be
sad.gif
My body temp also very very low.. 35.xx so is ok.. Dr Zou say that bcos we are icy queens... like to drink alot &amp; alot of cold drinks that y our body temp very low..so need to "bu" lor..

sarahfaith>> Hi gal! So, did she give u medicine to brew or was it powder form? Now I have probs - my AF still haven't report yet. =( Did she tell u how long it will take b4 yr AF will come?

E-cups>> Tat's wat I suspected too.. Coz I also always feel cold and like to drink a lot of cold drinks, thou I tried to cut down. Tat's b4 I know my AF MIA and "let lose" myself. Now trying to cut back again. =x U feeling better?

nb01
AF due date 9 Jul 11
Last AF 9 Jun 11
Cycle days/length 30-40
Gynae Dr Ann Tan (Mt E)
TCM -
Special issues (if any)-

tangerinez, i think closed facebook group is good!

Back