(2012) TTC Christian Mummies

Congrats tweety! yahoo...
happy.gif

Hi!

I am also a christian mummy! VEry gald and wanna share the news here. We ttc for coming 8 mnths and negative all these while. Supposed go for a HSG test after this cycle. BUt tested this monning by GP positive at 5 weeks. Still very early. But cant wait to share my joy. This is my 2nd child.

Pls keep me in prayer that baby is safe and good. as gyne say can only test for sac and heartbeat at 6-7 weeks. Pls advise when best time do the scan?

Feel some cramps on and off also. SHould I worry. NOt really very pain but something like menses coming feel.

Really thankful that God answered my prayer
happy.gif

HOpe to spur each other on here
happy.gif

hi Fern,
congrats...
no need to worry, when i was preg, i had menses like symptoms, menses cramp... not too painful, sld b ok...

i try to go to gynae during wk 7 or wk 8... even gp test +ve at 5 wks, baby might b at 4 wks only.. dont go too early, else cannot hear heartbeat = make urself worry...

hv a good pregnancy...

fern, congrats! yeah, go again 2 wks later at wk 7-8.

peapea, rem we're cycle buddy. how's things going for u? i just tested +opk yday. now waiting to enter 2ww officially.
happy.gif

Hi Christian Mommies,

Will like to share this event by Pastor Nerida Walker at NCC.

God's Plan for Pregnancy Conference - Singapore 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location New Creation Church
Rock Auditorium 3 Temasek Boulevard #03-063/065 Suntec City Mall
Singapore, Singapore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created By Nerida Walker

More Info Nerida is sharing 2 separate messages on God's Plan for Pregnancy.

Wednesday 19th October 7:30pm
THursday 20th October 7:30pm

Note: FREE conference, no registration required.

All welcome!

Hi TTC christian mommies
happy.gif

it's v heartening to hear so much encouragement & love here
happy.gif

#1 boy:now 18mths
#2: hb stop @ wk 8, my heart broke when doc told me hb stop,could not believe gynae, delayed D&C until 2nd u/s 1 wk later confirm the lil one was dead inside me,that was in mar this yr,eversince then it has been up-and-down,but looking @ my boy, confirms time n again, that He only wants the best for us, in His time.
#3: now @ wk 8,heard the lil one's hb last wk!at first when i knew i was preggie again, hubby n i were over the moon!but it's the same time point again, and the old fear keeps coming back.
it's a constant struggle, but when He is with us, we can have His peace
happy.gif

so we are all in this journey together
happy.gif
as sisters-in-christ
happy.gif

Hi Esther and sisters-in-Christ,

Just want to encourage you to continue to put your faith in God and press on. The devil only comes to rob and steal, but He comes to give life and life more abundantly! There will surely be RESToration by Him as promised in the bible. So just want to encourage you to focus on Hs word and Hs finished work on the cross. Enjoy this pregnancy and proclaim daily that baby will be carried to full term.

Bible talks about Ask... Seek... and Knock. Put these together and it's still ASK! So speak over your body and baby every day and witness the power of His word. Our Abba Father wants Fear, Worry and Anxiety to be 'FWA' 'FWA' away!

I strongly encourage you to read THE SUPERNATUHRAL CHILDBIRTH book. It's been my Daily reading and confession since I lost my precious one midterm at 16 weeks. God is still good! Let me know if you have trouble getting it. My church bookshop sells it so I don't mind buying and sending it to you.

Hi Esther, Congras!

After ttc for 7 yrs, God has recently blessed me wif His miracle bb in this May. Now my #1 is 21 weeks. I agreed wif Flavored. Keep confessing God's word & keep your eyes focused on Jesus regardless of those negative reports & fears that arise. God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love & of a sound mind. Keep feeding on His love & His perfect love shall cast out all fears.

I recommend this website on scriptures on God's will on pregnancy. Hope it could bless u richly.
http://stronginfaith.org/article.php?page=17

Jus like to share - Personally for me, ever since I knew I'm preggy, everyday I wld confess Psalm 139:13-14 & thank Jesus for His miracle baby, for forming my bb's inward parts, covering my bb with His goodness & protection in my womb. I thank Him for my bb is fearfully & wonderfully made by Him & marvelous are His works. No weapon formed against me & my bb shall prosper. Amen
happy.gif

Hi misscandy,

I bought my copy from Kinokuniya a few years ago... price was about $16.61 then. I understand it's for sale at Rock Bookstore at Suntec city too, and a few other places.

Hi all, I'm gg with my friend for Nerida Walker's conference on God 's plan for pregnancy. Anyone else here gg too?

I saw ytd at Rock Bookstore Suntec city selling Nerida's book as well.

Btw, my friend told me abt the video on the coming conference this Oct and 2 videos extract on her previous conference in Spore in 2008. Do check it out!

God's Plan for Pregnancy - CONFERENCE - Singapore 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FtcQVMLV8

God's Plan for Pregnancy Part 1 - It is Finished so go forth and multiply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZDOVyQtep4&feature=related

Gods Plan for Pregnancy Part 2 - How to mix Gods Word with faith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwRIfBMPf4&feature=related

Dear ladies,
Just wanna ask if anyone is interested in having some free hpts? I have a batch nearing expiry (mid-stream expiry feb 2012; test strips expiry nov 2011), I'm thinking of giving away a pack of 2 mid-stream + 10 hpt strips for each interested person, for just $1 postage. Thought i might as well give away for free rather than dispose. If you are concerned about the accuracy of these hpts, well they work on me (I'm a 36 weeks preggie woman now
happy.gif
) so if keen just email me at [email protected]!
happy.gif

God is faithful. Aft trying for close to 2 years, we decided to go for fertility assessment. Amazing thing is a day before the review with the doc, I tested positive. Went in the review the next day, doc says I have PCOS & normally I would need to be on clomid. To think that I'm able to conceive naturally is really a miracle. It's as though God is telling me everything will happen in its due season, at God's timing, & I need to trust Him, not man.

M currently on my 6th week, just came back from a scan & can see baby's heartbeat. This is a gift from God & I know He will take care of my baby that I'll be able to carry the baby to full term
happy.gif

Don't give up, God's words won't return to Him void. Just continue to trust in Him & it shall come to pass.

shirley koh (shirlykoh)
congrats gal...
have a smooth pregnancy...

other mummies, anyone going for <font color="0000ff">God's Plan for Pregnancy Conference - Singapore 2011</font>

tempted to go although i m 6 months preggy...

Hi mummies this is my maiden post. I am super troubled n ask for advice. My parents r Not Christian n have altar at their house. I am. I leave my girl 18 mths during the day n my mum kind of teach her to pray to the altar. My girl occasionally out of blue will just go to the altar n put Hee hands together n pray. I feel so sad. Pls advice. To the child it probably means nothing but I want to instil correct values. I also have no choice but to put my girl at mum house.
I told my mum my displeasure n she say they r young n it respect. I bring her to Sunday Sch w me n she enjoy. What should I do?

Lyn,

18months still very small. but you must always teach/guide her that what grandmother pray is not God, we cannot pray like her...show her bible who is real God. slowly, you girl will know and she can stand firm for it.

I have a friends, 2 kids also taken care by parent in law at M'sia. their kid already well trained to pray like buddish. after they decide bring their kid back to S'pore about 3year old. They really take time to teach the kids about God from Bible... after 1 years both of their kids go back to their parent in law for holiday about 1 month. you know how awesome their kids... grandparent ask them to pray, but both of the kids very firm to tell the grandparent cannot do this as they r not God. but this make their parent in law very angry...so she have to settle this thing with her parent in law.
Do remember always pray together with your girl. you cannot control others as u can't 24hrs with your kids, but how we behave is a example for your kid.

hi all, very glad to find this forum for Christian mummies. I'm currently pregnant (maybe 5 weeks) - first appt with gynae is next week. I have a 5 YO boy, and then a failed pregnancy 2 years ago (which affected me badly). Prayed for a long while and was very happy when I discovered I was pregnant last week. But the journey ahead will be tough. Praying for God's daily strength...

Hi all
I am so happy there is a forum for Christian mummies...
I am new here. This is my 1st time pregnancy and I am now 3 wks pregnancy. I was conceived through IUI. Tks God's grace that I succeed at my 1st attempted.
I am going to visit gynae this fri, but I read ur post earlier that sac can only be seen abt 6 wks preggie? Am I too early to go? Coz I went to do ultras an last wk, can't see anything.

Congrats grapejam &amp; Carol!
grapejam> take good care...1st Tri must be careful, rest more and don't carry heavy thing especially yr boy.
Carol> 3wk stil too early, its better go on 5-6week then you can see baby hearbeat. more excited!

Hi mummies, so glad that there is this post for Christian mummies. I'm abt 5 week preggy and will only have my 1st appt on 1st week of Dec, which is about 8 weeks cos' according to my church mates, they mentioning no pt going at week 6 as sac may still be empty. So I decided to go at week 8. Anyway, test 2nd time on pregnancy kit today. Still pregnant. Tested 1st time last week. Was thrilled!

wow.. so great to see a christian mummies thread here..
happy.gif

need help mums.. but not for myself.. as i juz gave birth to my 2nd angel last year!
happy.gif
its for my best friend who is finally preggy... we've been praying for her since last year! and God finally answered our prayers!
happy.gif
im actually helping her to look for a gyne any reco? is there any christian gynae ard north east line?
i wanted to reco my gynae to her Dr M George but she find her charges too ex as she is a senior consultant in KKH (every visit i remember i pay $100 plus!) husband &amp; wife both works in F&amp;B thus salary not too much. Please let me know if u know e gyne who's good but dun charge much!
happy.gif

TIA!

Hi Valerie,

my 2nd bb scan on 5wk+ can see the heart beat liao. but depend on baby la...not everyone are some. most accurate is 6wk.

Hi TTC mummies, My baby Jaron is falling behind votes and desperately need you help.
This contest will end at 5pm today so really really appreciate if you can take a min off ur busy schedule to help and vote for my lil darling. Thanks a lot for the kind help~ :D

He will be extra merry happy for Xmas if he can get the vouchers for more more toys!

Pls kindly follow these 2 steps:

1ST STEP: PLS LIKE THE BELOW LINK
http://www.facebook.com/DinosaursLiveExhibition

2ND STEP: CLICK ON THE BELOW LINK TO LIKE THE PHOTO
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=236574269735610&amp;set=a.235650929827944.58525.201414056584965&amp;type=3&amp;theater

Hi Shirleen, congratulations!  im mummy to be in June 12. Let's encourage one another in the Lord!

Currently I'm nearing end of 1st trim and hving my Oscar test this coming Monday..hving the blood test too.. Feeling quite apprehensive as I'm the total timid type where injection just freak me out..even when I took the chickenpox jab that time my doc has to baby talk to me.. Praying for God's strength to go through all this blood test and stuff..keep confessing the words I will not fear for God is with me! My hb has been praying and confessing God's words to me daily to build up my courage!

Hi everyone

I still have some pieces of ovulation test kits from guardian (2 plus boxes of 5) and 1 plus box of preg test kits (also from guardian - 2 tests in the box) left.

If any mummy needs it pls sms me 93679627. Willing to let go at a reasonable price (cant remember how much i paid) but i guess can let go all at $28.

Self collect from pasir ris.

Hello Sisters,
Anybody looking out to buy a twin stroller?
I want to sell my MacLaren Twin Techno Pram which is around 2 and 1/2 yrs old and very rarely used.It comes along with all accessories.Price is SGD400(negotiable).If interested pls mail to [email protected]

Hi mommies, it feels great to see so many of u out there
happy.gif

Ever since I'm pregnant I will read the Bible to my bb every night and listen to Christian songs even when I'm working or walking. I believe that bb can hear me and He will protect me and my bb.I hope bb will be a devoted christian when hr grows up.
Btw recently I came across a website that sells beautiful maternity wear, bought some for Xmas eve and also for new year. Lets all look great in this festive season. But do note, their stocks alwayz sold out very fast.

http://*********/index.html

hi bear &amp; grapejam, Congrats!
I am also about 5 weeks preggie.
Am looking for a good gynae 2nd time round. First time I had C-sect. Any suggestions anyone?

DPW: What's this God's Plan for Pregnancy Conference - Singapore 2011 about?

Hi sisters
I am new here. Was in trying to conceive forum and I am so happy I am able to join this club.
I am now 8 wks preggie.
Let's pray and encourage each other along the pregnancy process yah

Hi carol, congrats. Is this ur first time? Which gynae u r seeing? Amen! Let's do encourage and pray for one another in our pregnancy process. Coz this is really a faith journey..

Hi Fastlee
Tks for the encouragement. Yes this is my 1st pregnancy. I did w IUI, and tks God's grace 1st attempt success.
I am currently see Dr Yvonne at TMC.
how abt u?

Dr Yvonne Chan? Wow, she is a great choice. Initially wanted her too coz she is highly, very highly recommended by my friends..hearing all good stuff abt her especially her excellent stitching skills. U are in safe hands sis! Happy for u!

Mine is Dr Sim Lee Ngor from TMC. Edd is 4 June. I'm now abt 14 plus weeks..hopefully can know the gender on my next visit on 23 dec

Are u hving any MS? Hv u started to buy maternity clothes already?

Hi Fastlee
Tks for sharing. My Dr is Yvonne Soon not Chan.
I am going for OSCAR on 3 Jan. Besides that my hubby and I also need to some blood tests etc at the same day.
Anyone has idea why hubby needs to o blood test?
The last visit on 7 Dec cost me ard 900 for the upcoming lab tests on 3 Jan( excluding OSCAR).
Does anyone paying the same price?

Hi sisters!

Am happy to find this thread! I can tell from some of your posts that some of you here are from New Creation - I joined NCC this year after losing my baby at 16 weeks in Dec last year. I attended Nerida's talk, and right that month, I conceived my miracle baby! I'm now 6 weeks and the struggle is to keep focused on Christ, believing in His goodness and trusting that no harm shall befall my baby. Have been greatly blessed in my Christian walk attending this Church and would like prayer partners in this pregnancy journey, who have lost a child before and is now pregnant, so that we can pray for each other and REST in Jesus finished work. PM me if interested! No need to meet up, my idea is just to form a small email group among ourselves to encourage one another. Indeed - the battle is for our mind, and God only wants good for us, its the devil that comes to rob and steal.

To all other preggie mummies on this thread - may you draw close to Jesus and enjoy his blessings for your pregnancy!

Hi Sisters,

I have Pcos and my hb having sperm motility 0%. I have a son conceived from IVF. Ever since last year, I been trying for 3 cycles without valid (I just failed another IVF cycle). I also had a D&amp;C done last year Feb.

I been asking God why am I not able to conceive naturally? Worst still, my uterus is stitch more to the upper abdominal after my son's c-sec which made me trying for natural even harder.

I read Nerida's book and pray but no answered. I asked God, isn't his will is to let us grow and multiply? My son is coming to 3years old. I don't wish too huge a age gap hence am so eager to be pregnant. But it seems impossible after my miscarriage
happy.gif

Hi Ladies

I am not new in the forum but have been MIA-ing for quite some time.

I am from CHC and it's my first time in this thread.

I wonder if any of you, especially mums of 2 (or more) have similar experiences.

A little bit of background: I am still nursing my #2, who is turning 21 months. My Aunt Flo returned in Sep last year and I am now waiting for my 4th cycle. Though Aunt Flo came back, it's not very stable (now averaging 37 days).

My hubby and I have been TTC for almost a month and last Thursday, some familiar pregnancy symptoms returned - heartburn, slight cramping, fatigue, nausea (it does not leave me at all), fainting spells and excessive burping and sometimes farting.

These symptoms have been plaguing me for almost a week now. Most of them would fade but return after a couple of days. But I have been nauseous day in and out. Today, I just had very light spotting.

I have tried using the test-kits but they are all showing negative. I have exhausted 4 test-kits since.

I am getting confused and a little worried, cos I learnt that BF should not alter results but why am I getting all the symptoms but still showing negative?

Anyone care to share your experience?

Hi rantingbaby,

When was your AF supposed to be due? From what I know, some women do get a bunch of negatives on home pregnancy tests but show up positive on blood test results, which are the most accurate as they run your HCG levels. BF will not alter results. Are you on any birth control pills or hormone pills? These are the ones likely to affect results of HPT. But in any case, if you want to be sure, best is to get a blood test done at your gynae. Sme GPs do blood tests too I think.

Praying that you sort this out soon. Take care and God bless.

Hi favoured

AF is supposed to arrive next week, so technically I am not late, and this adds to our confusion.

I am not on any form of birth control or hormones. Initially, my hubby was worried if I had any cyst, fibroids or tumor growths.

But I have actually managed to squeeze in an appointment with my gynae in early Feb. So should AF starts next week (which it is supposed to), I can cancel the appointment. If otherwise, I will just go ahead with the appointment and confirm the suspicions.

Thank you for your help!
happy.gif

Back