(2012/12) Dec 2012

Hi, mummies. Sorry for disturb. I have a MEDELA FREESTYLE breast pump with international warranty till 26/5/2013. Letting go at $450 as my milk supply not much. Very good in condition, please contact me at 97472522 if any of u keen.

DecSag - done, pending mod approval
happy.gif

p1nk1e- thanks alot I received your friend request. However I can't tell if I've been added to the group can I? Cos I hv not received any notification for that.

DecemberSag- Good to hear that. Hmz I think it's normal to have some heat rash as I myself am having it on my back now. Have u started to buy any baby stuff yet? With so many brands of milk bottles in the market I have no idea what to buy. They all claim to be anti colic & all..

calval- Not sure if mine is really becos of Heat Rash or preggy rash. Mine started out from tummy which may due to allergic to the stretch marks cream that i used. It then spread to my arms, legs, butt & back. Now my tummy rash recovered but the rest of the area still itch. But I'm certainly glad that the itch on my tummmy stop coz tats was hell!The itech was really crazy & i cldnt stand it.

Yupp, i bought quite alot of items already coz of the recent baby fair in Taka & Expo.

Have bought the Avent Steriliser & the Medela Freestyle Breastpump. Both was recommended by by 2 gfs.

Also bought quite alot of mittens & rompers. Cln't resist..they are way too cute!!!

Hi, my Edd for the last 2 scan and detailed scan stated 31 Dec
happy.gif
hence, wld like to join this thread as well! My email is friends_princessd@ hotmail.com. Kindly add me to fb. Many thks.

Hi Mummies, I'm from the July 2012 thread. Mummies signing up for Cordlife at Parents World Expo on 31 Aug 2012, if I refer you, we will each receive $100 shopping vouchers. PM me. Thanks!

Hi I still can't be added to fb???
sad.gif
I checked everything should be ok. Pinkie can I hv ur email add I add u then to the grp fb?

I had decided to name my BB 王骞乐.

天格:5分(土)人格:24分(火)地格:35分(土)外格:16分(土)总格:39分(水) 得分:92

(土火土)暗示健康、生活是否顺利为:
  极易达到目的,成功发展,飞黄腾达,基础稳固安泰,心身健康可得幸福长寿。(吉)
  1、总论:您是个创业的人才,虽无法受到亲友方面太多的帮助,也可以白手起家,凭您的积极与努力,能在社会上成功发展。天运五行属火时,中年后有失败,老运尚难安。
  2、性格:待人虽热心积极,但有时欠考虑而容易得罪人,应发挥以礼待人的本性,保持乐观的心情,自可得人之敬爱,得到部属的支持而达功成名就。
  3、意志:意志坚定,且有创业的毅力,但耐心不足,处事冲动,有计划欠周之象。
  4、事业:创业中途难免苦劳,只要有耐心和毅力,一定能创造出一番事业,中年后更加发展。
  5、家庭:夫妻大致圆满,有时过于急躁而有争吵之兆。
  6、婚姻:男娶贤淑之妻,婚后多少有点不满;女嫁温厚才干之夫,婚后感情大致和睦。
  7、子女:子女个性谦恭而有责任感,长大后能在社会上成功,孝顺父母。
  8、社交:虽有很好的人缘及社交能力,但因个性急躁而短虑,有时容易得罪人,应改进。
  9、精神:为事业多操劳,但精神仍算安定愉快。
  10、财运:财运不错,中年前劳苦,中年后名利可得。
  11、健康:注意高血压、心脏衰弱。

Hi, can add me to fb group.. My EDD date is on 10/12/12. Hospital at TMC n my gynae is Adrain Woodworth. This is my third child.. Gender: Boy.. Thanks a mil

Hi all Dec MTB, if you are keen to join the fb, please PM me your fb email address with details such as Real Name/EDD/Child #1/2/3?/Gender/Hospital/Gynae. I'll add you into the group after receiving your details, thank you for your cooperation.

Pls kindly ensure your fb setting is set as below :-

Under "privacy setting" -> "How you connect"-> "Who can look you up using the email address or phone number you provided?" -> Change to everyone

If not we got problems adding you into the fb group

Hi mummies who have PM me your request to be added into FB, I've sent you friend request in FB. Please approve me before I can add you into the group. My name is Annie Lim. Thanks!

Hi all Dec MTB, if you are keen to join the fb, please PM me or JAJ, your fb email address with details such as Real Name/EDD/Child #1/2/3?/Gender/Hospital/Gynae. We'll add you into the group after receiving your details, thank you for your cooperation.

Under "privacy setting" -> "How you connect"-> "Who can look you up using the email address or phone number you provided?" -> Change to everyone

Dear all, pls beware of this confinement lady from malacca. Her name is aunty Meimei. She is recommended by another confinement lady call aunty guihua from malacca..

To keep it short, her cooking is terrible!! My mum, mum in law n my hubby all say her cooking is super terrible! My hubby even say he can cook better than her.. She even had a cooking recipe book which I found she hide it in my kitchen cabinet.. She dun even cook longan red date water everyday n keep leftover longan red date water for me to drink in fridge.. She complain n gossip abt everything.. Say my house kitchen small, kaya not nice, bath tub not good, massage lady fat, baby clothing not gd, my relative fat, etc etc.. N she keep some half cook meat in the fridge n recook tomoro for mi to eat..when I tell her off she even threaten mi to pay her salary n she will leave.. N she love to go shopping.. Ask my mum in law go shopping with her few times but mum in law reject her.. I bring her go buy groceries at giant end up she go shopping buy clothes herself..

The worst thing mi n my hubby feel abt her is that she I not appreciative! She even tell mi aunty guihua is not gd etc etc.. She should have some ethics n be appreciative since it's aunty guihua who recommend her the job but yet she turn around n gossip abt her..

Aunty Meimei Hp is 0102319077
Aunty guihua Hp is 91305526, 60122878467

I m not gaining anything from this post. I just hope all mummies will beware n especially first time mums like mi will not get such bad experience when we hav to pay so much for confinement lady n we can't get gd confinement at all!

Hi Mummies,

I am from Aug 2012 thread and will like to recommend my current confinement lady if anyone of u are still sourcing for one..

Very patient, reliable and Cooks pretty well and is very knowledgeable in terms of what ingredients/food to prepare for the mummy in order to get a nutritious diet.

Her contact: 65 9086 7255 / +60 18 777 4690 (Anna)
She is still with me so if u will like to get in touch with her, u may wanna call her SGD number

Hi mummies I popped in from the April thread.
I am trying to gather number for a pregancy public forum Tom at mbs 3-5pm.
The sponors agreed that if I can gather 20 people put talk fee will be 5 dollars instead of 10.
There's talk on overall wellness of pregnacy by dr, breasts reding my mrs Wong and goodie bags. The fees are 10 dollars but if I can get 20 participants they can give motherhood forum group at 5 dollars, any one wants to go?
I want to go for the breast feeding talk cos mrs Wong Boi Poh is really good and plus the goodie bag, it's fr mother care, Abbott, pegion like very worth it.
Can u email me ur name, hp, email n I/c to secure the registration by 4pm today?
My emal is [email protected]
Thank you!

Hi Bloom,

Below is the message posted by JAJ (Nikiko):

Hi all Dec MTB, if you are keen to join the fb, please PM me your fb email address with details such as Real Name/EDD/Child #1/2/3?/Gender/Hospital/Gynae. I'll add you into the group after receiving your details, thank you for your cooperation.

Nobody added me to FB leh
sad.gif
Can someone add me?

Is the FB chat lively? Why don't you guys chat here at the forum?

Pls kindly follow the below to be added into the fb group. If not, we are not able to do add you into the fb group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi all Dec MTB, if you are keen to join the fb, please PM me (JLJ) or JAJ, your fb email address with details such as Real Name/EDD/Child #1/2/3?/Gender/Hospital/Gynae. We'll add you into the group after receiving your details, thank you for your cooperation.

Due to the fb group is set private, do note we need to add you as friend before we are able to add you into the group.

In addition, as the group is in private. Only real mummies are added into the group. This is to prevent any unneccesary advertiser/marketing/etc.

We have sent requests to add as friends for the few pms received but it has not been accepted.

Pls do note that the group is set as private, we are only able to add people who are in our friend's list.

Thks for your understanding and co-operation

Just to check does any of the mummies here encounter "boil" at the groin area?
I'm having it now..really painful. My gynae suggested a small operation to drain it out at the hospital.
Or if I want, take some antibiotics...might or might not go away.

I'm torn between choices. Is antibiotics harmful? Or shld I just go for the op? Not sure abt the price...but I think it's just a day op.

sad.gif

Back