(2012/12) Dec 2012

Hi Cheryl! Yup found you and sent u the friend request!
happy.gif

@bliss ling,

i thought it was quite painful when the amnio fluid was sucked out. i had 2 jabs as foetus shifted after the first needle inserted.

i did at 17 weeks.

TGIF!!

mcfluffy,
tried looking up your email in fb but no results...
lemme pm you my fb email so you can add me before i can add you to the fb group
happy.gif

and congratz on your bb boy!
happy.gif

Bliss ling, I did mine at NUH. The sonographer did the scanning first, taking all measurement of my bb and making sure she is all right before pass to the professor to do the extraction. He is good and did it in 1 jab. He was very fast. Less than 20secs and i am done.

Recall that there was some discussion about tingkat food here or in FB about tingkat but I can't seem to find it. Any recommendations?

Pinkle
Hehe... My #1 is a girl. But I prefer girls only. Haha... When gynae told me that I must like boys too, I was like.. "noooooo......"
Anyway I've added you to fb already.

Mcfluffy,
Hee.. Girls are cute! I can't imagine how I'll go crazy dressing them up.
But boys also quite fun la.. Juz clothing so boring only =P
added u to the fb group le =)

Hi all! I'm new here! Anyone has experience with nannies? I'm thinking of finding 1 near queenstown commonwealth area, any recommendations? Thanks!

Can someone pm your fb email so I can send a friend request to join the group ? Can't figure the privacy setting.

Thanks !

Mama Ling,
yesterday i went to see Dr Woody..he passed me detailed scan report and said all is ok.. that day at TMC, sonographer also said ok when i asked her..

When i went home to look through the report,
it mentions that the placenta position is low, but it doesn't mention any risk or anything..
probably ok?

What does your report mention about placenta?

kidomum- I heard that most of such cases, the placenta will shift up as time goes by. If sono n woody says its ok, shud be ok ba.
double check with him again to keep your mind at ease?

I'm going for my detailed scan later. hope all goes well!
I wonder if the sono at TMC will allow me to take short vid of the process as hub is outta town. hmm~
he missed #1 detailed scan too. haiz~

Hi all.. I think I am the odd one out. Decided not to go for amnio
Due to risk of.miscarriage , even if baby is downs, we will keep her and bring her up with love. My risk is 1:35. Anyone with risk level like mine?

Kidomum, my report says my placenta is mid and anterior. When Dr Woody went through the report, he went through item by item, used a highlighter pen, and mentioned that placenta is ok. For your case, I suspect he didn't raise any concerns because the placenta, although low, is not blocking the birth canal. And like what Ling mentioned, there is a likelihood that the placenta will still move up as the baby grows, so don't worry too much. Suggest that you remind him about this again on the next visit so that he can check the position again.

hello mummies,
this thread is moving very fast.. been busy lately with work...
Simply cant wait for my details scanned on 31st July 12

any moms here still carry elder child? my son is 2yr plus but is 19kg. i feel tummy quite stress so i carry him not more den 2min. actually is it safe to carry?

mi_baby,

the other day my #1 (20kg) was sitting on my lap.. my friend was advising against it cos they say it will put too much pressure on us coz now our body oredi is taking on more than extra weight with the baby inside us..

mi baby, wow 19kg at 2yrs plus. My boy is now abt 12kg but i alr feel the strained when carrying him. I tried not to carry him if i can.

Hi mummies..

Just to check do u all receive ur detailed scanning report on the spot? As I did not go for amnio so would like to know the result on the spot.

precious, sonographer will explain the detailed scan results on the spot but the actual report will usually be sent to our gynae.

kidomum

Thanks for ur reply. Do u know how long does the actual report reach your qynae? Coz my appointment with my gynae is on the same day as my detailed scanning.. so wondering if my gynae can receive on the same day or not..

Precious, I had my detailed scan done at Raffles and it's almost immediate that they send the results to my gynae. They also gave me a hard copy.

Back