(2012/12) Dec 2012

Good morning!

Sun_tan, I am a fairly disciplined person, so I should be able to control my purchases
happy.gif
just like I didn't spend money to top up any pictures in wedding album.

Jellow, is the pain gone? Think you better monitor this for a while. Yesterday I had pain at the left hip and lower tummy area. Probably because I was walking too fast around in office. Felt better after resting at home when I was back.

Loh, why did Dr Woody predict that you will give birth at week 37 or earlier?

Good Morning All,
Can someone help me add as well...

Nick: bluegal
EDD: 06 Dec 2012
Baby: 02
Hospital: Gleneagle
Gynae: Dr Lee Keen Whye

Hi Jellow, you may wan to check with your gynae.
Coz my gynae always said wake up by a pain must call him de..
I am having backaching very often especially for this 2 weeks.
I need some massage and warm bath to help abit.
I feel the aching mostly on the day when I wake up
sad.gif

Anyone got any cure?

Hi all,

I would like to join in to this thread, can add me?
happy.gif

Nick: breezelin
EDD: 26 Jan 2013
Baby: 01
Hospital: Mt Alvernia
Gynae: Dr Kang Wee

May I ask if any of you started having braxton hicks?
I only had these when I was in my 3rd trimester with my #1.
Everything seems so fast this time!

Hi Elina,

I'm seeing Dr Kang Wee. Her package starts only from week 20 for 10 sessions around $690. So oscar and detail scan are not included. She will send you to KKH for detailed scan and it cost 100 plus.

Risbaby,
Did you see Kang Wee on Sat? remembered your appt is after mine. were you wearing a babydoll flowery top?

Mama Ling,
COz is my 3rd pregnancies. He said if can last till Dec very good liao...hahahah. Think he will be away during Christmax time as well

Hi Fluffy,
I rem that i chatted with you.
happy.gif

Just had my oscar scan yest. Coz my coll she had package for oscar n detailed scan which cost 400+ for both which i tink its cheaper. so wondering y dr kang wee dont have such package...
happy.gif

anyway its ok...

Hi fluffy ! Yes , I'm wearing a blue floral bbdoll top, but I was late for appt , are u the one whom went in after dr. Kang went to check on her patient ? :p

Risbaby,

I was in green, I left just after you came in. we were the only 2 sitting and waiting. you were waiting to see her and i was waiting for my bill.

Wanted to ask but shy lah.. hahahahaha

hey ladies... thread running real fast
happy.gif

i've got a hand-me-down peg perego carseat which i dun need 'cos already have one - anyone keen?
happy.gif

Went Taka fair... Bought car seat, bottles and some small items... Wanted to get cot mattress but they dun have the one I wanna buy.,maybe need to go see @ robinsons.

Baby is now 20 weeks at 340g
happy.gif

Loh,
yup.. infant, and apparently you can buy the transport system to convert to stroller.
too bad i dun have the instruction manual etc. so i dunno for how long you can use it, before u convert to a bigger carseat.

Kidomum, my detailed scan also shows baby at 340g, at almost 21 weeks. Hope this is a good size cos my #1 was born quite small - only 2.6kg even though I put on 13kg. My build is quite small so gynae also gets worried if the baby is too big. Yay! Another baby girl!

Loh, so does that mean the more times we give birth, the earlier it will be? If my #1 was 1 week early, does it mean that #2 will be 2 weeks early?

Sun_tan, it's going to be a girl for you this time right? Looks like the age gaps for our #1 and #2 are very similar, and also boy-girl...

Hi Kristin lim: I just sent a friend request by fb. Please accept it so that I can add u in the group!
happy.gif
erm my fb name is: jimxxx axxxxx

p1nk1e,
Is that ok that I have the car seat? I already have 1 carseat for 1yrs old onwards. If ok, pls PM me for details and collection. Thx

mama_ling,
My#1 refused to come out, so induced on his edd. #2 two week earlier, hmmm...#3 may be earlier?

p1nk1e,
Thx.
for #2, I went for routine checkup in week 38 since didn't feel not much movements for the past few days. Gynae said water level extrememly low ask me go to TMC straight. When I reached TMC, I am already in labour, contraction 5min aparts, but i felt nothing. Gynae came and poke water bag only, no drug inserted.

my #1 was also induced during to waterbag leaking.. no dilation yet but lucky labour was about 10 hours..

hope this time will be faster !

Hi Bliss Ling,

i Just did amnio a few days back. didn't know there's an option for express results. I had mine done at KKH.

I think it also depends on what you are testing for. Think if testing for down, results will be available faster.

mama Ling,
hahah...I opted no epi for both labours,for #1, I almost die on the labour bed and told myself no more no2...time passed, now i am expecting #3...wahahah

Mama Ling,
No lar, I felt good after the deliveries because I can endure and survive the greatest pain in the world! hahaha.

I did my amnio during my 18+ weeks. Not really painful. Just now like injection. And yes, i opted for the express results. However the gender is only shown in the detailed report which would be available abt 2 weeks later.

Back