(2012/11) Nov 2012

sweetycute, hahahhaa u are really such a jovial person! continue to make us laugh! :p

Actually i always think being pregnant is a way to conceal my fats coz i put on 4kgs after my wedding so people have no excuse to say im fat. Haha.

<font color="0000ff">Queen: Okie lah, for all your sake, I will be the clown fish :p Stay happy is gd mah, especially for bb!! Hahaha must be enjoying the sweet blissful marriage that's why put on 4kg right :p</font>

sweetycute, of coz its good to be happy! I hope all of us can be like you!
I love to eat alot and can eat alot during buffets, its a way to compensate after all those wedding stress of having to stay slim for my gowns. lol.

Anyway entering 2nd trimester, can we eat cockles, raw fish all that yet? or totally cannot throughout?

<font color="0000ff">Queen: Hee can de lah....tink positive! I tink work in a way helps lah. If always at home (with nothing to do), then one tends to hu si luan xiang. But if busy at home then shld b okie. Wahh gd leh....I tink I old le, cannt cheong at buffet liaoz. Always lugi when I eat hahaha....

I tink preferably not lah. Never know what kind of bacteria they have in those uncooked items so u also b gd girl and tahan until you give birth ba hahaha. I also din colour my hair nor paint nails when I was pregnant. So gotta stay low profile for 9 mths hahaha</font>

Hi all.. I'm new to this board.
My EDD is 25 nov.
happy.gif

sweetycute.. i don hv shoulder ache but my lower back (upper bum area) is aching like mad. smtimes sit down or lie down liao hv difficulty getting up. duno issit due to the hormomes relaxing our muscles or becos i hv an old injury there. i got ask my doc b4, he says those medicated plaster, yoko yoko etc are all ok
happy.gif
go ahead to use
happy.gif

housewife.. where is the nice rojak stall? see near me or not.. i also feel like rojak hehe..

josey..don worry.. some of us still don hv appetite! im one of them! at least u still hv appetite for breakfast.. i don hv appetite for all meals, big or small! tink of food nia i sian n wanna cry. really hope these days will be over soon!

shirlynn.. i also hv this problem of cannot stand clothes that 'stick' to me though they are not tight! so recently i hv been wearing the same few clothes that are loose and more baby doll top alike lol. dun care liao la! ms already v torturing.. i comfy can le!
happy.gif

I also dont have appetite, esp dinner! Now my dinner i have to take mini bites and can eat over 1 hour cos the bites so mini. No choice, have to keep munching yet cannot eat too fast, will puke. I lost 5 kg since tested positive.
sad.gif

Piggie can eat rojak meh? I thot rojak quite toxic cos got cuttlefish?

so envy that u mummies have good appetite...i don have much appetite and usually will puke out abt 1/3 of my intake...realy feeling terrible
sad.gif

currently 9 weeks now..hopefully first tri will be over soon!
happy.gif

last night, i made a mistake. Drank teh tarik@night, whole night can't sleep well. morning woke up, low energy.

i think every night i sure wake up for toilet. nowadays more pressure on the bladder.

piggiedearz:the rojak stall at hougang blk 6XX.forgot e exact blk liao!quite nice!

i have been craving for kangkong!argh..lol.my hubby said he is sick of eating those stuff.lol!oh yah!i went to buy the curry puff at sunshine plaza yesterday.very BIG &amp; yummy!

<font color="0000ff">piggiedearz: tks for the info. U fell before is it? That's why it's an old injury? No wonder they always say that we have to take care when we are young. As we age, all the pain here and there will appear. Then u really have to take care cos the pain can really be sharp and unbearable at times!

twinkle24: hmm the downside is that we will grow fatter faster leh :p Dun worry, MS will soon be over! JY!!

ahko80: aiyoyo, next time must rem leh! I know it's a super torturing feel cos I experienced it few days back
sad.gif
Super hate it man!</font>

Housewife: yes.. same.. usually not a spicy eater.. this pregnancy make me crave for spicy stuff so much.. haha.. my tummy is showing also.. one col comment u 4months already ah? i was like so big meh?! even 4months, MRT ppl also din see ur tummy and give u seat lor..
sad.gif

Shirlynn: it will pass.. i also have my fair share of days like urs, a couple weeks before.. it was like madness.. now starting to getting better, i hope it last.. cos on off i will still feel nausea and vomitted.. Lets Jia You tog..

Queen: I m praying hard bb co-operate on Fri.. and i do have to wait very long.. hehe.. Queen, we are the same.. turning 13 week tml too.. :p

happygal: crying is normal.. there was once i was crying like mad when i m bathing lor.. just feel like crying - NO special reason.. its all the homones fault!

sweetycute: u r funni.. i LOL in the room when i read ur post on "avent bottle"..

mommies, 2nd tri will be coming liao! tahan there.. ALL OF US!!!!!!!! Jia You!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Can hardly eat dinner every night. Just now hungry, drove to Mac drive thru. Reaching home, remember cannot take cabbage, so remove them but the pepper really strong taste in the meat, cannot eat . So Cham...

Only drinking the sprite to fill my stomach
sad.gif

amanpp:lol!i cant help keep touching my stomach and every now and then like so full.!my stomach now wont show whether i have eaten already anot.lol!i seriously think my stomach is a lil big for 3 mths.

Sweetycute: thanks for the encouragement! but my last visit to my gynae showed that i gained weight too, despite the puking...
sad.gif

Shirlynn: we cannot take cabbage?! how come?

Twinkle24, cabbage will cause heart burn. If you do not have this problem is ok .

Foxinthesnow, I had two bites, the pepper taste for the meat is too much for me. This morning I ordered fried noodle mixed with fried mee hoon as looks ok. Who knows first bite only, it's too salty for me...

Now my taste bub become so sensitive , either no appetite, cannot eat or else cannot swallow...

This baby is even more choosy than my elder one who follow my hb diet. As long as his daddy's food is ok for me. Wonder when I can find the right food
sad.gif

Housewife, same like me, always hungry but dun know what to eat.

Apples, bananas, cabbage, chocolate stuffs, caffeine products all out of my food list.

Wonder is it I am old Liao , this pregnancy seems so difficult
sad.gif

Amanpp, previously also vomit like mad, that's why being put on drip. Better for a while, now they are coming back to visit me. Hope is a last farewell visit
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">amanpp: hahaha avent bottle is known to everyone mah :p so easy for all of u to visualise
happy.gif

MRT pple hor, even 8 mths, they will close their eyes and geh geh din see de. So no nid to depend on them to give up their seats!

Shirlynn: Wahhh seems like ur appetite is really quite bad. Poor thing. Hopefully will go away soon leh! How come need to skip so many food? Cos u dun like or cannot eat? I only skip bananas and caffeine products (but ocassionally, will still steal a small cup of tea hee). I still take cabbage! Love it especially when it's those kind of curry veg! Yum yum!

twinkle24: Ohhh....hmm probably weight gain due to water? or u grew more hair so became heavier hee :p</font>

Oh sweety, so funny, grow more hair can become heavier ? Lol
today is only Thursday! Omg! Still got tml before weekend come!

Shirlynn. My MS also seems better last week,but this week like not so good! Sianz! Hopefully its only this week! Next week will be better! Jia you!

sweetycute: I'm going for buffet tonight leh! LOL. but no sashimi and oysters for me, sob sob. i don't think you are that old but u confirm very young and bubbly at heart!

heartbeats: I got eat rojak leh but i abstain from cuttlefish and pineapple. in other words i only eat the you tiao, tau pok and bean sprouts.

twinkle24: I think i know who you are leh, coz i recognize ur nick. Are you who you are? :p

amanpp: high 5!! so ur edd is 1 nov? my baby was alittle uncooperative that day, so the sonographer had to press my tummy hard and shake it so baby will change position, to a certain extend i almost peed out :x but dun worry la, the most just wait only lor.. haha.

Housewife: Dun eat too much kangkong coz its very "liang"... just like watermelon. but its true about cabbage! now i recalled i ate alot of cabbage for lunch on tuesday and i had to see doc coz my tummy was very bloated and i suffered alittle heart burn.

The only food so far which turns me off during this period is FISH.

Sweetycute, these are the things which will cause heart burn . I love them but now have to put all aside as they will make me feel so bad later....

Hui, which week are you now? I am at 12 week, keeping fingers cross....

Queen Kay, the Rojak sauce not so good. Dun eat too much. Rojak is also my favourite. But I refrain from eating since knowing I am pregnant. Same here, I cannot stand fish or say any food that looks oily, hot food turns me off with the smell

Hi Shirlynn! I didnt know that, thanks for letting me know.
happy.gif
But i didnt eat alot too. I still enjoy fast food and spicy food though. My appetite is better at night than in morning I feel... but no fish!! haha.

WTS: (New and never used before)Combi Travel System Multi 5 Ways [Beige color]

Hi, i just received this yesterday from Taka lucky draw. As i already bought mine, so i would like to sell this. It is new and unused, i only open the box to check the items.

Retail price is at $729
Me selling at $550
(self collection)

Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

For more info on the product:
http://kiddysky.com/stroller/combi/product1049.html

Product Information:
Combi's Multi 5 Way is a five-in-one multifunction baby vehicle. It's a three-mode baby-stroller, a baby car seat and a rocking cradle. Carry your sleeping child from your car straight to the stroller without waking her up. Configuration also adjusts to growth of up to approximately 24 months.

Features
• Detachable Car Seat/Carry Rack
Detach and use as a car seat by pulling the seatbelt through the handle. Also conveniently doubles as a rocking chair and carry rack.
• Soft suspension system
Wheels absorbs shock for a comfortable ride
• Extra soft, quick-dry cushions
Padded 3D cushions made of breethable, quick dry fabric keeps your baby comfortable and dry
• Protective shell structure with shades
Keeps your baby cool and protected from the elements
• Large diameter wheels and soft suspension system
Large wheels adds stability and absorbs shock for a comfortable ride
• Mesh window
Mesh fabric window located at the rear to keep your baby nicely ventilated
• Big sunshades
99% UV blocking shades keeps your baby safe from direct sunlight
• "Egg shock" seat attachment
A form-fitting, shock absorbent cushion attachment comes included with each stroller
• Two way positioning
Baby faces you in "shell mode" for better visibility and reassurance. Baby faces away in "upright mode"
• Zipped side basket
• 5 point seat belt
Secures and prevents your child from accidentally slipping off
• Extra durable
Strong frame makes this stroller much more stable and easy to use
• Shoulder Strap
• 170° Full reclining seat
Allows a near horizontal optimum sleeping posture
• Top window
Window opens above baby's head so you can see and talk to her any time
• Open Dimensions
W50 x D81 x H99.5cm (W19.7 x D31.9 x H39.2in)
• Folded Dimensions
W42 x D35 x H100.5cm (W16.5 x D13.8 x H39.6in)
• Weight (Heaviest "shell mode")
8.6kg (19lbs)
• Reclining Angle (in stroller mode)
125°-170°
• Approximate Age Range
1-24 Months

Morning ladies, I'm new to this thread..expecting #2. EDD 4 Nov but might be earlier cos my #1 also early by 2 weeks..I also lost weight but nt as bad as my #1. For my #1, I vomitted all the way til the day I gave birth.. dun even noe how I managed to survive those 9 mths..stil vomitting for this one but nt dat bad..ard 3 times a day..had a scare last week cos had spotting and cramps..nw ok after a week of bedrest..just did OSCAR ytd..bb wasn't cooperative..kept facing down so they cldn't measure...had to do 3 times.. in the end, i was@ TMC fr 9 til 2.. nice to mit al mummies here! =)

BTW, those mummies who are vomitting, i feel that it helps to drink ginger tea..my mum grind fresh ginger for me and freeze into mini cubes..den every morning, i wil take ard 4-5 cubes, add sm brown sugar and tea to drink.. if u r worried about caffeine, can use those non-caffeinated tea i tink...

<font color="0000ff">Hui: Shld b ba. Else pple who cut their hair short wont say they feel lighter hahahaha
happy.gif
Tahan lah! Fri usually pass very fast de :p Fri to me is already half weekend!

Queen: Wahhh tks for the compliment. Not bad leh u! From what I wrote, you can tell that I am bubbly! Bingo! U are right! I am the kai xin guo for pple around me hahaha! Hmm this yr wld b 34 leh....I tink I'm very old liaoz hahaha! But can't tell from my face cos I'm blessed with bb face....Opps hee. Wahh so shiok ah! Go where eat buffet? I cant eat much at buffet liaoz. Go eat buffet always lugi cos I also dun eat sashimi (even before pregnant) and for oysters, at most can only eat 2
happy.gif

Same here leh....the person also press very hard at my tummy that day when I was doing the scan. I tink thereafter, I can feel my tummy very pain leh!

Hmm....I'm okie with cabbage leh or is it becos my intake is not considered a lot that's why din experience bloated and heartburn but dun hv lagi better. But will take note nt to eat so much hee!

Shirlynn: Ohh din knw that these products will cause heartburn leh. Hmm I better take note too!</font>

queen: high-5! I haven't touched fish since I was preggy..c already oso wana vomit..my diet is in a mess..i just eat wat I wan but nw dat the MS is beta, I try to eat more wholegrains.. but my #1 i survived mainly on junk food, loads of ice cream and coke..my ger oso turn out ok leh..but i tink it's very impt to eat very wel during confinement..reali can bu bk yr health...

piggiedearz: For old injury, as long as you do a good confinement, make sure you rest your back well and not strain on it, you can recover from it. I used to have some weak knee problem so for my first pregnancy, I lie in bed most of the time other than bfg my boy and for meals. Even my confinement lady also ask me not to walk too much. Lie down as much as possible. I don't seems to have the old problem back after that.

Queen: You crave for Indian Rojak or those Chinese Rojak? My friend once told me that the Chinese Rojak use alot of prawn paste, very poisonous. Best to stay away from it.

Ok, I'm feeling slight bit of hunger today. Hopefully I can down some decent food during lunch time.

<font color="0000ff">Josey: Wahhh ur mention of Indian Rojak makes me wanna eat it hee! Probably will pester my ang to bring me for Indian Rojak over the weekend! Yeah! For the Chinese Rojak, eat a bit shld b okie right?

Yah....I tink this time round, I shld do a gd confinement too hee. Btw hor, what's the job scope of a CL ah? I still tinking wanna engage or nt leh!

I'm gonna eat Mac later :p</font>

Babes.. I have been having MS for the past 6 weeks. Been really tough with all the vomiting and headaches.
Went for my 2nd gynae visit this week and found I lost 2kg.
I read that Vit b6 helps with the nausea. My doc prescribed me Vitamin b-complex and it helps. I've also been wearing seasick bands and taking anti-nausea pills.
Feeling better these 2 days and hoping it will last..
happy.gif

hello ladies~

I just went for Oscar this morning at TMC..mine is on walk in basis..i arrived at 8.30am sharp and finished everything by 10am!So I guess maybe Thursdays are better waiting days?haha

My baby keeps moving up and down every 3 seconds so amazing!length is about 6.5cm..anyone sharing their measurements here?I'm very curious since its my first time
happy.gif

Sweetycute: Not sure leh, aiya everything in moderation should be fine.

For CL, their role is to cook and take care of the baby so that the mother can have lots of rest and not worry about anything. My CL used to help me do some basic washing (ie. throw all my hubby and my clothes into the washing machines)and hand wash all my son's clothes.

She took good care of my son and me during that period and I'm very grateful to her.

But I'm not getting CL this time as i have a maid now who has been with me since my son is 3mths. She can help me take care of #2 during the day while my son is in full day childcare. I will take the night shift since I need to bf anyways. For confinement food I will order from Natal essential. CL rate for this year is too high and I feel that the CL will duplicate my maid's work so no point getting one for me.

happy lunch all?
happy.gif

Rin: No fish for you too? Looks like we have to depend on fish oils. I haven started yet, gynae will let me start from wk 16. hope i dun get sick from my own burps.

sweetycute: 34 not old la. early 30s ok! plus u got baby face, envious! I'm going to buffet town (raffles city) later with ex colleagues, going to lugi this time :p i now know the cabbage's truth liao, going to abstain! Bloatedness is so uncomfy. i'm going to start soon on the preg formula milk which i got from the FBI package er maybe tonight?

Josey: I like both but eversince preg, i ate chinese rojak twice! i know they use prawn paste, didnt know it is that bad. i shall not touch it anymore... thanks!!

Pink: Vit B complex is very good for women overall whether preg or not. but i didnt know can eat when preg too. Not sure issit before that I have been consuming thats why dun feel so nauseous?? Jiayou!

Eunicechen: Congrats in completing ur oscar! Fun right? how many weeks are u at now? I cant rem my measurement, dunno issit 5.6cm or 6.5cm. haha.

Anyone guessing or have instinct about the sex of ur baby??

eh Shirlynn, why apples cannot eh?

Cabbage also no good? Oh uh, i just had curry vege and its cabbage for lunch. In fact i have been eating it 2 days liao.

Does pregnancy make us forgetful? Yesterday doc try to confirm my age, i suddenly cannot remember! Stared at him blankly for a few secs till hb butt in to help me confirm! Geez

<font color="0000ff">Josey: Yah yah I tink in moderation shld b quite safe
happy.gif

Hmm then probably will consider asking my mom to help me again cos she did the confinement for my 1st pregnancy :p Then will order confinement food so that it's not so tiring for her.

Then my girl will be having school holiday, so perhaps my dad can come over and help take care of my girl hahaha :p

Have u tried Natal Essential before? I considering btw this and Aunty Li leh. Dunnoe which one is gd?

And yah, u getting any massage lady?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Queen: Lunch ah....okie lah....ate MacChicken meal and bought ice-cream for dessert hee. Probably can start eating away at 3+ when I feel sleepy hee

Hahaha early 30s not old meh? Soon will be 4x liaoz! Sometimes bb face hor, pple tink I'm a kid (got pregnant out of wedlock) hahaha. Oh buffet town ah! Heard that it's gd but havent try before. And queue usually very long! If u eat buffet liaoz, go back can still drink the formula milk meh? Wont be too full? What's FBI pkg? I got a bag full of samples of formula milk from my gynae hahaha....

Hmm instinct ah? I dun hv leh. Friends all guess that it's gonna b a boy but I dont hv any 6th sense yet hahaha

Heartbeats: yah yah love the cabbage in curry veg! Soft and yummy! I tink probably depending on individual ba. I ate 3 - 4 times since I preggie and so far so gd :p

And yes, I am super forgetful. So during this time, if forget anything, can say oh, it's becos I'm pregnant hahaha!</font>

heartbeats: YES!! Pregnancy does makes us forgetful!!!!at least for me haha

Sweetycute: 2 of my friends tried Natal Essential. Both are every particular about food and they rave about their quality and service. The only down side is they don't deliver during public holiday. So need to have backup plan for that day.

For massage lady yes I'm getting one! I'm stopping at #2 so I need to make sure I slim back! hahaha

<font color="0000ff">Josey: Hmm I saw their website. Alamak they dun seem to deliver to the place that I am staying in
sad.gif

Any gd recommendation for massage lady? U gtg those Malay lady? Hee I'm also stopping at 2 :p Ur 1st one is a boy or girl?</font>

I eat apple very often Leh!

I heard cabbage reduce milk, so mummies wanting to bf better don't take too much during confinement!

<font color="0000ff">Hui: Yah i heard that if one wants to stop bf, just need to put a few pieces of cabbage over ur breast and it will gradually stop the supply. Hahaha I wonder if it's true :p</font>

sweetycute: if i dun feel bloated then i will drink. usually i will feel abit hungry before going to bed. :x Oh FBI is first born incentive package, this is offered at Thomson medical with some benefits, i didnt read thru and one of the stuffs they give is a tin of similac milk powder. why ur gynae so good one! my mum thinks its a girl, my colleague strongly think its boy. i also got instinct its boy. hehe. ur cabbage theory is quite funny, u try and tell us? hahhaa.

heartbeats: you are not alone. Im becoming VERY forgetful. my hb say dunno what happen to me, why i become stupid and forgetful. sigh.

how long before should we book for massage lady huh?

Hi mummies!

A really long chain since I last logged in. Too lagged from the MS >.<
I am in fact starting to puke even more now, especially after intake of water for eg, I puked yesterday and this morning after some water. I wonder if I am drinking too fast?! Terrible feeling!

And right after, there's the headache and it usually lasts through the day
sad.gif

I love to eat more heavily flavoured food eg spicy food cos it tastes better and are we allow to eat chinese rojak btw?

Cheers

My massage lady is Mdm Seirra. Her package is $300/5days or $400/7days. 60mins each session. Package including one training on baby massage. For me, I'm comfortable with her. I have already booked her for Nov :p super KS cos dragon year, anything to do with baby and confinement, business must be good. Better to be safe than sorry.

The cabbage story is true. My SIL used it when she has engorged breast and it helps to reduce the supply and ease the pain.

Back