(2012/10) Oct 2012

<font color="0000ff">Esther:</font> <font color="aa00aa">At least you still get to eat home cooked food on wkends.. Me dun hv unless I hv the energy to cook myself.. Dinner on wkdays difficult for me too.. Cos mostly after work by the time I reach home oso v late as I work in the East and stay in the West..
I tried to eat fish noodles for lunch but will feel hungry faster.. Than will start to hunt for snacks!!.. Hope can adjust my diet soon..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Oceanicgal:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Welcome!!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Skinney:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ya.. Trying to cut dwn on the can drinks.. Even if drink hv to control n share with my hubby..</font>

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Please note that we have a high tea session on 13th July 2012 (Friday) for all Oct mommies on SMH n FB.

Kindly RSVP by this Friday. As i need to make reserveration.
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">May</font>
Yap, lucky inherit daddy's legs.
I'm 1.58 and I put on 3kg for my 24 week scan lor. But Dr Chua say cos I lost weight the last time, maybe I'm catching up. Haha. I also eat out most of the time, only homecook food by my mum once or twice a week.

I think rather than eat 3 full meals, it's better to keep munching small meals throughout the day. Although I think it's really difficult. I also try not to snack after dinner, but these few days, I have been feeling so hungry! I read somewhere before that we should 'listen' to our body, if hungry, it's better to eat so I eat lo. hahahah

I'll be 28 weeks in 1 more week, is that 3rd Trim already?

<font color="0000ff">reineluv:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I hope my boy will inherit daddy's legs too.. Or even taller.. Dun be like me can lao.. I dun hv home cooked food cos I dun stay near my parents nor in laws.. So no choice.. Eat out..
Since Sat, I been feeling more hungry.. Duno is it subconsciously my body keep wanting food after Dr. Chua as me to slow dwn.. Lol..

Wah.. So fast you are gg to 3rd trim lao.. Me still hv 1 more mth to go.. You know Dr. Chua's clinic will be located in Aug rite..</font>

May>> Same here, I am around yr height and I think I have put on 9kg so far! =( Gynae appt on Mon, hope baby is of avg size. I also live in East and work in West, and dun live near parents or in laws, so eating out almost eveyday. Been feeling hungry after dinner nowadays, so have to hunt for snacks to eat. =_="" Not a very gd sign I think.

<font color="0077aa">May</font>
Dr Chua relocating? To where? I dunno leh haha, maybe cos my last checkup was 1 month ago le!

I'm also going for hightea next week, I can keep you updated on my 28 week checkup cos it's on thur. :p

<font color="0000ff">Juliana:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Thanks..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Amy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Normally if nite time I am hungry I will drink a glass of soya bean milk or the maternity milk(Seldom).. </font>

<font color="0000ff">reineluv:</font> <font color="aa00aa">They will inform you on yr Thur appt.. Relocate nearby.. Just opp the old town nia.. So not much different..</font>

Envy your having good appetite.
When I had #1, I can have 6 meals a day.

But this #2, my best is breakfast. Lunch just 2 bread and no dinner. =(

May>> I try having fruits or biscuits instead, coz I drink my soya bean milk in the mornings. Hopefully my nite hunger is juz a passing stage and will pass soon. Now worried if bb tummy is of a more avg size by Mon with my constant eating.

baby>> I envy u lorz.. My appetite has been too good for words.. No morning sickness in 1st tri somemore.. So only have weight gain.. =O

<font color="0000ff">Amy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">As long as you din take alot of sugary stuffs or can drinks.. BB tummy shd be avg size la.. Cos between wk 20 t 24. I had durians, longans, birds nest, ice creams once during the mth.. Than can drinks quite often..Maybe is consider quite alot of sugar for me..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Baby:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Your appetite is like me during 1st Trim.. Now I can eat normally or somex abit more or less..</font>

May: I have bad morning sickness during T1. Eat and puke type. T2, not much appetite except in the morning. If skip lunch, then I can at least have a salad for dinner.

Even if I have dinner, portion also very small. 1pkt of fried rice, I can only take slightly less than 1/3.

<font color="0000ff">Baby:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Wow.. Yr MS follow u to T2.. My MS in T1 I can only eat half or less for all meals.. If eat abit more.. I will puke too.. So I control my intake to be half or less lo.. My appetite oso no gd in the beginning of T2.. Only after wk 14 MS gona.. And appetite slowly grow back ard wk 16 onwards.. So now is eating normally like before preggy time.. </font>

FionnL: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group. Pls accept her friend request when she sends one to u. Thereafter, she'll invite u to join our FB group, pls approve her invitation then too
happy.gif

Jalh: Welcome!! Pls provide me with ur full FB name for easier search. And pls adjust ur FB privacy settings to allow public search and allow ppl to send u friend request
happy.gif

May>> Prior to my last gynae appt, I was having ice-cream practically everyday coz of sudden cravings. Canned drinks also. Bird nest was taking the reduced sugar kind and boiled kind, so shdn't have affected. Think was the ice-creams plus canned drinks, which my gynae warned me to cut down to once a week. Hopefully bb tummy "shrinked" to normal size this time round. Think for us, gynae very concerned coz we considered small sized, so scared we can't deliver naturally.

<font color="0000ff">Amy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ya lo.. So I try to cut dwn durian and boil birds nest once a mth.. Can drinks can resist best.. If can't take afew slip.. Ice cream once a wk.. Hope next visit will be better..</font>

afternoon gals! now snacking on peanuts and milo after napping for an hr+
happy.gif
although with #2, pregnancy is tougher cuz have to look after #1 (like yesterday heavy rain still have to go bring him home, in the end both of us completely drenched cuz of cars splashign water on us), in a way #2 quite good life too cuz i get to nap quite a bit and enjoy homecooked food... :D

<font color="0000ff">Esther:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Thanks.. I will jia you for my little one..

Interesting clip.. Thanks for sharing..</font>

Thanks Esther, I tears while watching the video clips.
happy.gif

Felt very emotionally touched and also because of my low or zero pain threshold
sad.gif

I'm trying hard to overcome my phobia for pain lately.

welcome jalh &amp; fionn!
happy.gif

Thank you esther! I rewatched the video for 5 times, and teared every single time, haha! It's all so magical!!

May, yes, jia you!

Shirsweetiepie, u never know, u may be stronger than u think for ur bb ;)

Dorris Ann, lol, I thot I was e excessive one, I watched 3x.

Serenelm: My full name in FB is Jo-Ann Lee

Thank you Esther for the links! Such insight to the miracle within the growing belly
happy.gif

Jalh: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group. Pls accept her friend request when she sends one to u. Thereafter, she'll invite u to join our FB group, pls approve her invitation then too
happy.gif

FionnL: Novembaby (Selena) says that she can't locate u on FB using the email address u provided: [email protected]

Pls confirm if this is ur correct email address and double-check if ur FB privacy settings have been set to allow ppl to search for u and also allow ppl to send friend request to u
happy.gif

Mavis: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

Pls adjust ur FB privacy settings to allow public search and allow ppl to send u friend request.

Pls accept Selena's friend request when she sends one to u. Thereafter, she'll invite u to join our FB group, pls approve her invitation then too
happy.gif

Leighstar: Welcome!! Pls provide me with ur full FB name for easier search. And pls adjust ur FB privacy settings to allow public search and allow ppl to send u friend request
happy.gif

serenelm: my fb name is Wei Lee Tan and the privacy settings has been set to allow public search and allow ppl to send friend request. thanks
happy.gif

Leighstar: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

Pls accept Selena's friend request when she sends one to u. Thereafter, she'll invite u to join our FB group, pls approve her invitation then too
happy.gif

Hi mummies sorry to intrude. I got a BN dry shampoo made in usa for sale. Its an extra that I bought during my confinement. Here r the details.

Hi mummies, I got the above up for sale. UP: $15. Will throw in another bottles of leftover. Pls kindly PM me your best price or I m open to exchange for Petpet Sz S diapers, glass bottle caps or any other items u have in mind, we can discuss. Self collect at Yew Tee.

Letting go cheap, any reasonable offer or exchange, I will let go.
happy.gif
happy.gif

7237271.jpg

hi all,
my bb is now 817g on my wk 25. Read on most of the input is abt 500-700g only for wk 24-26, if my bb consider too big? But my gynea only told me ur bb size is within standard/ normal range. just he warmed me to cut down on meal as i have put on 2.2kg within 4wks. any idea?

Hi FionnL, I just did my check up too this Monday and my bb is 895 gram on week 26 and I gained 2kg within 4 weeks. My gynae said bb n mother are normal.. just for mommy need to keep it within 0-2kg every month.

hmm..high tea next week sounds nice.. but i cant join leh.. sianz..bz with work...i htink i am the only exception here..i am really big even b4 preggie..so now trying super hard to control at wk24..put on 10kg..so far my gynae ok with my weight gain..not like my #1.. he really warned me last time..haha.. i am quite lucky lah.. although on the big side but my glucose test passed with flying colours..so i got permit to eat durian from my gynae..but not too much!! hehehe..mao shan wang.. yummy..

FionnL: dont worry about the weight. Most importantly, baby gotta absord the nutrients. Its a good sign that baby pick up the weight.
Mine 25 wks is about 750g. I wish her weight can increase more. haha.

Bizznow,

Aiyooo... i survived the FB with their durian pics. Now come here see you passed your glucose test and will be eating durian also. I'm so depressed! Think I'm the only one here with GD liao lor....

Hi bizznow, no worries, I already gain 14kg in my week 27... as long as bb is healthy and normal is ok :D
I can go back and slim down after I give birth!

MTBs, I am back!BKK was shiok (at least slightly better than SG weather)
Tonnes to catch up, I'm gonna update the list now. For those whom are new onboard with us, a WARM welcome! :D

<font color="0000ff">oekmer</font> - Thanks! Ok, at least I have a rough guide, HB was planning to set aside 5-7K cash, so if it's 3K then I think it's good news, hahaha!

<font color="0000ff">ML</font> - Huh? Wahlao, how to wait 2HRs like that? Cham lah, not looking forward to the test liao, geez!

<font color="0000ff">Jaime</font> - Any idea how many single rooms are there altogether in TMC so I prob could get an idea where I stand. Also, are there any timing to do the hospital tour? I was thinking since I have to spend at least 2HRs in the next visit (conduct glucose tolerance test) and wondered if I can incorporate the tour together? Has anyone toured already? I asked gynae before, she said no hurries can wait until 7months, but I think if the rooms are limited, better book earlier too. Kiasu, lol!

Back