(2012/10) Oct 2012

ccharis, i think young boys have "involuntary" erections la, nothing to do with libido haha..

mangosteen shd b cooling since its usually eaten with durian right? n durian is heaty..

I can't recall whether tcm doc said only first or throughout but I will ask him again when I next see him. But to be on safe side, just avoid for time being. Even when eating outside, be more aware as some foods have dang gui, e.g dark bak kut teh, shi quan da bu soup. I found fish steamboat also has so no more for me.
Second trimster can take herbs but he hasn't dished out to me yet as i'm not there yet.
My Oscar has counselling at 8.30am followed by scan at 9.15am. From the experiences described, sounds like there will be a long wait.

Ccharis
Durian is one thing my Gynae tells me not to take in first and 2nd trimester. Scared baby too big. Not that it affects me cos I don't like durian at all. Haha
Enjoy your mangosteens! Or all already in tummy? :p

May and Ccharis - I also have very sinful cravings. I prefer to eat western food, e.g. burgers, frieds, sandwiches, pepper lunch. I detest steam fish now. Yucks!

Reineluv - I'd avoid chinese herbs to play safe.

Reineluv - I avoided dang gui cos heard that it's not suitable for pregnancy

Ccharis - mangosteen is cooling..
happy.gif
I remembered my gynae said for durian, moderation is the key cos it's high in sugar content. But anyway just enjoy your food as long as it's in moderation. Old folks always say satisy the food craving during pregnancy.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi All.. Last nite I felt afew x in my tummy.. It is like *blu blu*(like 2 bubbles). Is it my little one or my gastric.. Cos I can't tell if I'm hungry or wat too..</font>

Morning mummies! Ytd did the scan for DS, and bb is low risk. Thank god! Bb turn and look at us when i did the scan.

Reinluv: not sure about dang gui. But 2nd tri should take cordceys (dong cong cao) and bird nest.

i'm so sleepy today. want to go for ben&amp;jerry's free cone day with #1 later, but the weather looks changed
sad.gif

ystd he napped for 4h till 7pm but still managed to put him to bed at 9+ whew! sometimes i find it a bit strange he can nap for so long when he's so old liao.. haha

May: haha yeah. find it so cute.. My gynae said maybe bb very active after we have our food. So u can grab some bites b4 going to gynae visit.

<font color="0000ff">Heartbeats:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I also wish tt it is bb blowing bubbles saying halo to me.. Cos randomly happen 2 or 3 times when I am on the sofa.. Each x 2 bubbles.. So funny..</font>

Morning MTBs!

Hey! Vankel &amp; Skinney - does anyone have a list like what are the herbs we should absolutely avoid? I think during pregnancy we are asked to drink alot of herbal stuffs to 'pu' ourselves, HB try to buy me double-boiled soup too, but none of us know what should be avoided, so much so that I would skip it altogether, hahaha!

Constance - Huh, I've been eating quite a fair bit, no wondered yesterday BTIL mentioned her CRL is 5-6mm, but my baby's measurement was 7+mm (our EDD are the same). I think my HB got sympathy pregnancy. He kept asking, durians durians despite not in season, last night we had durians - he had 2 seeds, I had 2 DURIANS, ok - I shared 4 seeds with the dogs. Until 1am still cannot sleep cause my tummy so full and bloated! I told him "moderation" &amp; he thought, aiyah, you pregnant still want to be slim, sigh! Men never get it. End up mangosteen no space to enter my tummy, hahahaha!

Kanelmo - I think it is normal, cause my HB's grandma steamed fish for me over the weekend with loads of ginger &amp; salted vegs - she told me, can eat then eat, if the fish still smells then forget it. I try to eat abit to show appreciation, but also very difficult to force down, not that the fish not fresh, my nose is like a dog now, hahaha! At least for our era, not so bad, if we really cannot bring ourselves to eat fish, then gynae can prescribe fishoil. I have just started &amp; at least hor, I dont feel guilty not eating fish now...

Tell me about it! Mac'donalds genetically modified potatoes churn out the best french fries somehow, darn, hahahah!

BabyJo - All the best for the test!

Caitlin - Thanks! Looks like tonight I would eat the mangosteens to offset last nights durian heat, wahahahah! Ya, most old folks would say want to eat what, ask HB buy - their list of food to avoid also not as great as ours, more simple minded, lol!

Yen - You always have very cute Garfields, I think they look like all of us now. Lazy MTBs.

May - I went to further read the kicks, I think for us, since it's #1 and not yet 16 weeks, maybe harder to feel. My tummy also always *blu blu* but it's always a case of hunger, cause the feeling comes with sound, hahaha!

Hi skinneybeenie, not too sure but I think it's those session that informs you of the statistics and the options. I was a bit surprised when the clinic called and said go counselling first and then scan.

Skinney - You very weida leh, preg with #2 still can bring #1 q for free cone *salute* sure very long q de, dont overdrive yourself woh!

ccharis, i think if u blu blu with sound, then most likely not bb. but like May blu blu no sound, i think could b baby..haha.

sing ling, oh my gynae din provide such "counselling" beforehand. u r not at TMC?

if the weather not good, then not going liao. stay at home at sleep with him.. i really enjoy napping with him. not at nite though. he anyhow kicks at nite, daytime doesnt kick sleeping partner so much..
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Sharon:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I was told to fast after midnight for the Oscar Test.. So I will bring some bread along bah.. So hope I can eat before doing e scan bah..
Cos I feel the bubbles at nite.. Does tt mean my little one is more active at nite?</font>

Kanelmo: Ooohhh, I've been eating quite a lot of mangoes recently cos my kids love them... Hmmm, i better stop buying them now then...

Oh yes, I've oso heard that dang gui is a no no during pregnancy, so I've been avoiding Bak Kut Teh, Braised Duck and my fav Dian Xiao Er's Herbal Duck.

What abt Cordyceps, aka 冬虫夏草? Can take from which mth? A salesperson from Eu Ren Sang told me can take anytime but my fren told me can oni take from 4 mths onwards. I brewed herbal soup wif it few days ago and drank so much of the soup
sad.gif

I thot that my puking days were over but started puking again last nite... Sigh...

<font color="0000ff">Skinney &amp; ccharis:</font> <font color="aa00aa">I feel the *blu blu* n I think I also got heard sound of bubble popping.. It is not like when u hungry e sound can be loud n longer.. Tts y I am confuse tt is hungry or bb lo..
sad.gif
</font>

Constance: thanks constance..

Sksf: noted with thanks on the fruits hehehe

ccharis: u gt me tempted on mangosteen.. seems yummy and u had been eating lots of fruits good wor...mango can eat hor? why some pple say cannot? how about bananna?

yeah i decided to go for the OSCAR Test better lor already make appt but hubby not around leh.. so was thinking of choosing a date just for walk in. But seems like u say u also have to wait for an hour based on yr appt time given.

However, anyone walk in during yr OSCAR test but go super early like 8.30am? will it helps in giving a slot to u earlier?

May: u are doing blood test too ar? i only did the NT scan - scan bb neck; pick-up accuracy 70%. heehee no need to fast.
hehe what does bubbles indicate ar? bb burp?

Thanks <font color="0077aa">Vankel,sing ling, kanelmo, caitlin, sharonk, bbkay, serenelm </font>
My mum say Bu Xue so good for me. Anyway drink le, she say she only put 2 pieces, so pray hard!
Yes, My TCM did say Bak Ku Teh, dian xiao er, all those braise duck cannot eat. Aidoh, I have this craving for Kway Chap!

<font color="0077aa">ccharis</font>
Sounds like you have good appetite! I'm still thinking what to eat everyday and nothing appeals to me.
sad.gif

I've heard that cordyceps is good too. But take the powder or get the medical hall to put together to make soup?

<font color="0077aa">May</font>
I also get those bubbles but till now still cannot decipher whether its gas or baby. But recently, I feel like sometimes I get knock knock knock on my tummy, it happens once in a while though haha.

<font color="0077aa">Serene</font>
I kinda give up hoping for my worst days to be over. On the last day of my 13th week, I puked like crazy.
sad.gif

May: Most babies tend to be more active at nite cos during the day, we're walking n that feels like a natural 摇蓝 to them, so very conducive for them to sleep. But during the nite, we lie down, less movements and that's when they would usually wake up and start kicking us
happy.gif

Skinney: Same here lor, I drank loads of the herbal soup few days ago. hope everything's alright too.

Reineluv: yah lor, I was so happy that I finally stopped puking... Who knows that it would come back again... I'm still very breathless even when walking ard at home and giddy too
sad.gif

Joanna: Argh, Lor Mee oso cannot eat? I've been gg to Amoy Street Hawker to eat the Lor Mee once a mth. Oops, better stop then, but I've a craving for that lor mee....

<font color="0000ff">Sharon:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Ya.. Was told tt there will be a blood test.. Do hope tt bb is burping n not farting haha..</font>

<font color="0000ff">Reineluv:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Oh.. you can feel knocks lao.. Nice!!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Serene:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Yup.. Tts wat I was told too.. So hope I can see bb clearly tml..</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gender</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Ariadne</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>JustALamb</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dy Yvonne Soong</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>ReineLuv</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Chua Yang</center></TD><TD><center>02.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>asphere</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Wens</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Choo Wan Ling</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>Keiko</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Wenty</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Fong</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>starrie_nite</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>jaime_g83</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>Zen</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Pritam Singh</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>Lil'K'smummy</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Ang HY</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>kanelmo</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>Ms_Lala</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kenneth E Lee</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>eiggam</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Devendra</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>18</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>19</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>20</center></TD><TD><center>berser</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>MAH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>21</center></TD><TD><center>JuneGoh</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>NUH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Su Lin Lin</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>22</center></TD><TD><center>Donkey</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Heng Tung Lan</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>23</center></TD><TD><center>Chapa Chic</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>BabyJo</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. C.H.Koh</center></TD><TD><center>09.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD><center>serenelm</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>Mt. E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing</center></TD><TD><center>09.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>novembaby</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Wei Ching</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>Cindy</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>ccharis</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>strawberry128</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Goh Shen Li</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>mayday80</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chua Yang</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>devilene</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chan KH</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>38</center></TD><TD><center>Eeyore</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr John Yam</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>39</center></TD><TD><center>Lil_D</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>40</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>41</center></TD><TD><center>angie_mummy</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Yvonne Chan</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>42</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>43</center></TD><TD><center>SnU</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>44</center></TD><TD><center>Ally</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Wee Horng Yen</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>45</center></TD><TD><center>Coco Pops</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Thiam Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>46</center></TD><TD><center>Twish</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Raffles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Cordelia Han</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>47</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>48</center></TD><TD><center>kiko_sale</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>49</center></TD><TD><center>Angie</center></TD><TD><center>42</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>(Auckland)</center></TD><TD><center>nil</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>50</center></TD><TD><center>Vankel</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>21.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>51</center></TD><TD><center>Marvliz</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Prof SC Ng</center></TD><TD><center>23.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>52</center></TD><TD><center>slchua</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Han How Chuan</center></TD><TD><center>24.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>53</center></TD><TD><center>BBTM</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Seng</center></TD><TD><center>25.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>54</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>55</center></TD><TD><center>Felicia Ng</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Heng</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>56</center></TD><TD><center>Giantress</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr. Chew SY</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>57</center></TD><TD><center>Lavender1979</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Mary Yang</center></TD><TD><center>27.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>58</center></TD><TD><center>zonkkie</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>28.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>59</center></TD><TD><center>Sksf</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>30.10.12</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>60</center></TD><TD><center>pEI</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kang Wee</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>61</center></TD><TD><center>Icjpiggy</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Beng</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>62</center></TD><TD><center>nmx</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kowa</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>63</center></TD><TD><center>preciousgal</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Mr H K Ho</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>64</center></TD><TD><center>constance</center></TD><TD><center>-</center></TD><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr PS Lui</center></TD><TD><center>T.B.A</center></TD><TD><center>-</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">I have updated the list, however I think there are some newbies which didnt provide their info, or perhaps I might have missed them.
For those already know gender can also let me know so I can update the list accordingly too.
Please check and let me know the changes, if any.</font>

Btw. I have been privately updating contact information (ie. mobile and email) into this excel too (of course I wont post here) but if any is keen, please drop me a PM with your nick/mobile/email so I can also update accordingly. Once the list is updated, I would send a copy of it to those whom have exchanged contacts just so to be fair.

yeah i think all stew things they put this "ba jiao" all cannot eat.. lor mee also gt leh. but i duno how true it is.. gyane nv say cannot eat leh..

i super craving for ba ku teh =( now craving for spaggetti for lunch....

cannot wait for lunch =P

Good morning,

For my 1st one i do not have any ms for these 2 my ms sucks...

Just last night i puke everything out again...

My twin are conceive naturally...

hope on the 11 Apr the queue will not be so long at TMC.....

Serenelm - Cordyceps should be 2nd trimester onwards. Not too much though. Dun take when one is not feeling well etc. That's what I learnt when I was having #1

Ccharis - I'm all guilty too. I just had big Mac fries last night. McChicken with mayo was so tempting too. Guys always say the same thing. Eat eat eat.. Dun have to worry abt putting on weight etc.. Sigh..

Reineluv - Dun worry
happy.gif
it was not taken excessively. During my #1 pregnancy, I took Cordyceps with soup. My mum double boiled it with lean meat and some other simple herbs.

Hi Chris &amp; heartbeat, congrats to your lil twins. must be nice
happy.gif

I'm doing my oscar next tue. but will be seeing gynae in the morning following by oscar in the afternoon at TMC.

Hope everything goes smoothly for me.

I been craving for Mango, durian, lychee &amp; ice cream... Been eating those for the past 1 week. Feel so guilty. My #1, i control lots of food, #2. simply cannot control.

Ccharis
Your hb so good... That time I had carvings for durian and my hb only limit me to take max 2 SEEDS! Initially one 1 then I bargain to 2!

My dr also tell me don't eat as I hv borderline high diabetes, and baby will put on too much weigh!

<font color="aa00aa">Faintz... Juts call the clinic to check abt tml's appt.. Wat are the testes I need to do.. As roughly how much will be the bill.. The gal say abt $500+!!! Oscar, blood, prenatal test, MTV, calcium &amp; fish oil.. </font>

Joanna: I was chatting wif my gynae's nurses during my last visit n telling them abt how I craved for lor mee n hv been eating it. They oso nvr said cannot eat. Guess western medicine dun really restrict such stuff... My gynae always says "everything oso can eat, all in moderation".

I'm having Tingkat lunch delivered to me daily now cos dun really hv the stamina to cook. So can't even choose what I want to eat...

Ccharis: Thanks for updating the list
happy.gif

Chris: Congrats on ur twins pregnancy. Twins are so adorable but the pregnancy will be every tiring for u
happy.gif

Caitlin: okie, thanks for the info
happy.gif

Kiki: yes, I simply love that stall's lor mee. Hv been eating at that stall since young? Even talking abt it makes me crave for it now...

<font color="0000ff">Joanna:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Think still hv to add in scan n consultation fee bah.. E gal oso say I can stop my folic tml lao.. n start taking MTV, calcium n fish oil instead.. Big hole tml..</font>

Back