(2012/10) Oct 2012

Divein, i also cant detect sac at 5wks. Kan cheong.. going for scan tmr night. Hopefully can see sac. Hope you are fine now. Rest more..

Novembaby, thanks for creating fb grp. Rest more ya.

Hi all
Just seen gynae today and still can't see sac 5 weeks 4 days .. Gynae is not optimistic abt it plus fresh bleeding when he check me ...
Waiting for blood test result to confirm
I am so sad

sob sob.. end up i din able to do spa yesterday as advised by the staff. =( waste my trip down to the place. Somemore the voucher is going to expire soon, hope they can extend it for me!!

Divein: think postively. I rmb my frenz shared with me that she had spotting during her 1st tri and her mum brewed tonic like chicken essence with gao li (chinese herbs) and with 2wks mc, she recover, now into her 2nd tri.

divein i think u need complete bed rest. i guess the blood test results only out in 3hrs time & usually it require 2 tests and above for better comparison. try to relax n stay positive most importantly!!!

Little dragon: Thanks for updating the chart. We have the same EDD together with novembaby. We are also all expecting #2
happy.gif

Divein.. be positive okie... jia you....

ming8110, lol.. not a problem.... my EDD actualli not accurate.. haha cause based on LMP is 10.10 but it might be 1 week later cause my Ovulation is on the 3rd week... kekeke.....
waiting to see gynae this weekend..
happy.gif

Hi All,
Nick: Keiko_Katko
LMP: 31 Dec 2011
Expecting # baby : 1
Gynae: Dr. Benjamin Tham
Hospital: TMC
EDD: 4 October 2012

Something to share if planning to delivery and/or do some checkup in TMC, may apply for TMC First born incentive/subsequent born incentive.
I am gg for my 2nd checkup end this week and would check on what are the actual saving on this incentive plan.
I went for my 1st check on 5W4D and able to see my lovely sac.
Not sure if any facing the same problem, I have severe backache and hip pain. The pain woke me up during the night. Now, seeing chinese physician for this problem. Btw, I am Plus size.

Keiko, added u into the chart..
happy.gif

i am having the same problem as u... i got backache and hip ache at times... but not very severe kind... hope its my hip expanding so i can go natural this time round...
happy.gif

Keiko,
I have backache too but on the right side only. Not the very painful type...bearable...

by the way, those with #1, do you feel guilty towards your #1 after knowing u r pregnancy?

Dunno why, i feel very guilty towards my #2, now with a 3rd one coming, he's going to be a middle child. Worried he might feel neglected
sad.gif

Hi mummies, I have a bottle of Clarins Oil to let go @ $45 (retail price $80+). Used less than 5 times cos it was not suitable for me. PM me if interested.

Anyone eating every 2 hours? I find that's the only way to keep the nausea and reflux somewhat bearable. Was given veragel by the gynae but not keen to take it too often.

Njon: I feel bad that I can't carry my number 1 very much these days. My cousin told me that when number 2 is born, more attention should be given to number 1 'cos he/she can comprehend and needs the attention more than no. 2 who will mostly be sleeping and eating at that age.

Keiko: Try going for a swim to ease the backache. For my 1st pregnancy I also did the aqua aerobics classes at KKH which I felt was helpful.

Ming8110 i am eating every 2-3hrs & nausea is better this time round compare to no 1. At the rate I am eating...will be very fat soon haiz.

Little dragon, haha, just thought that gender is more exciting than LMP.
happy.gif

10.10 is currently the most popular EDD!!

Ming8110, ya, so qiao, all #2! I wonder if our #1 are of similar age. Mine is almost 16 mths.

Blood test out .. my HCG is not doubling up enough although its rising and low progestrone at 8.. dr say doesnt look gd.

I dont feel unwell and i felt my bleeding reduce...

my gynae suggest let nature take its course but if i want can try progestrone jab..

@Cindy, @ming8110, I also realize that when I eat something frequently, say every 2 hours or so, i feel better. I will eat once I feel nausea and somehow or rather, it helps! im feeling giddy though... never had this problem when I'm with #1. Is it lack of iron? But my gynae prescribed me with multivitamin which has iron in it. dunno what's the reason for the giddiness.

@sharon kang, ming8110 and kikilala thank you very much for your info. I never heard about 246 rules before. Will talk with my gynea

Gd tips abt eating frequently to curb nausea. My nausea n burping is quite bad, last all day and night... N no appetite , and coughing , so scare it will affect Bb....

I guess all of us hv our fear.. Devein, stay positive cos life is a miracle in itself so anything can happen if u believe in it.. (dat is my belief la^) pray everything works out for u !

Go for the jab n take the medicine give the max support u can.. I have jab every 2 days n max dosage of medicine when I was spotting n had complete bed rest for about 1 week.. It eventually stops... Will be good if u can boil those real chicken essence n drink it.. Tats Wat I did when I experienced spotting.. Jia you!!!

I have been drinking yuzu these few days to curb the nausea.. No appetite. But when I dun eat, the nausea is even worse. I didn't had this problem with #1

I do feel a bit of guilt towards my #1. I try not to carry him so often. He just asked me why is mummy so tired these few days.. Sigh..

Divein: Do everything you can. There is still hope since the HCG levels are rising. Hang in there.

Novembaby: My no. 1 is a girl and she is 22 months old

Anyone booked their Confinement Lady yet?

Caitlin - what is yuzu?

To MTBs who vomit - how to do manage gd Posture when Swatting over toilet bowl to puke ?? I kneel down but still hv to bend at d waist ... Does that 'hurt' our young one ?? Sorry to ask such a silly qn - first time mum who wants to gain tips to manage puking and nausea. Thanks !!!

wah this forum is much active than the other forum i join..
glad i join here too
happy.gif

hmm there is 2 oct 12 thread.. so should join this or the other one?

anyway nice meeting all mums to be or mums to be again
happy.gif

Nick: asphere
LMP: 22 Dec 2011
Expecting # baby : 2
Gynae: Dr. Benjamin Tham
Hospital: TMC
EDD: 3 October 2012

As per request, Gender column added in... shall see update starting from around May...
happy.gif

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gender</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>asphere</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>Taurus76</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chen Cherng Yi</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Keiko</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>jaime_g83</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Zen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Pritam Singh</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>Little_Dragon</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>novembaby</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Wei Ching</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>Cindy</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>18</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>19</center></TD><TD><center>Coco Pops</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Thiam Chye</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>20</center></TD><TD><center>strawberry128</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Goh Shen Li</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>21</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>22</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>23</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD><center>Owlette</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>20.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>Wens</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Choo Wan Ling</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>Divein</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Fong Chuan Wee</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>pEI</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kang Wee</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Nick: yaataa
Expecting: #2
LMD: inaccurate as still nursing :p
EDD: TBC
Gynae: Seeing Dr Woodworth today
Hospital: Mt A

Hi guys. I'm very excited to be here. will be seeing doc later to confirm pregnancy. crossing my fingers and hoping everything goes well!!

autumn, i am still nursing
happy.gif
latch every night when i go back home. bb shows no sign of giving up and i also don't feel like weaning. hope to bf as long as possible!

Hi yaataa
Just pop into this thread as saw ur name.. R u the teacher i know few years ago via the ttc thread?? U bfp again?? Woah, congrat to u..;)

JOANNE hahahah!! clever girl. yes!! very very very fresh bfp, thought of coming here to find support. thanks! i heard about your bfp too.. am i correct? hoping i am!

yesterday went to TMC with wifey ( Liang) to do a scan , baby is at 6th wk 2 days, measure 4.8mm, and HB at 117..

So happy and nearly cried when i saw the filckering ... hehe..

Any MTB whent for scan already ??

welcome all mtbs!
happy.gif
hope all are doing fine
happy.gif

havent been in for the past few days.. so fast 2nd archive la.. been a tough wk for me.. always not having enuff sleep.. n feeling kinda giddy..
sad.gif
hopefully 1st tri can quickly pass..

wayne.. that's early to see the bb's heartbeat at 6 wks.. i m gg for my scan this thurs.. 8 wks.. cant wait to see the little heartbeat of my little one..
happy.gif

Congrats Wayne and Liang! It's an amazing feeling when you see the flickering heartbeat for the first time isn't it? More so when you hear the heart beat over the next few scans.

Hi yaataa
How u know?? Wah.. So surprise news spread fast..;) sooo happy n coincident to find u again..;) me in July thread.. Wah.. U very fast hor..;) surprise tt if still bf can get bfp.. No menses when bf right??

Divein,
Don't give up! Try everything possible to sustain this pregnancy since your HCG is rising...there is still hope
happy.gif

Ming,
I will most prob be engaging a confinement lady this time round...I did not have confinement lady when i gave birth to my 2 boys...

Those with experience of confinement lady, when is a good time to start booking them? after 3 months?

joanne, from a lady in jul thread with you. hehe. guess you should be able to tell who right? another old-timer like us :p

my menses resumed but very very irregular. late ovulation and always shorter than usual LP. so i guess i am very lucky!!

divein, don't give up. i had fresh and heavy bleeding in my #1 from weeks 5 - 8. praying everything goes well for you.

njon, i usually try to book right after first trimester
happy.gif

njon.. i also dont have a confinment lady for my #1.. not too sure if i m gg to engage one..

yaataa.. i heard the confirmnet ladies r in dd, since lots of dragon bbs this yr
happy.gif
.. so u have managed to find one? i heard the rate is now abt 2K+.. is it?

taurus76, oh ya!! i totally neglected to take into account the increased # of dragon bbs.. guess i will need to make my call earlier :p am going with my confinement lady for #1. she is quite pricey, normal rate is 2.2K and i paid 2.8K for my #1 last year cos he was born on 8th day of CNY.

divein, i went to my regular gynae who was dr michele lee and also kk A&amp;E. they were unable to locate and confirm the source of the bleeding and it was a really nerve wracking 3 weeks. every move caused blood to gush out :/ but eventually it stopped by itself. i really hope things work out well for you because i know how stressful and worrying it can be.

joanne, noooooooo! but yes i remember sashamama too! another one.. glad we have all graduated from that thread
happy.gif

Hi yaataa
What breast pump u use tt makes u can persist ur bf till today? Admire ur determination n hope to learn fr u..;)

Would ordinarily book after 1st tri too but concerned because of the number of dragon babies expected this year. Same for massage ladies - the popular ones get booked up really quickly.

hi yaataa,
im still nursing too - my #1 is 26mths old now and no signs of stopping. I have no heart to stop too cos i like the bonding actually. But i just wonder if it will affect pregnancy. I read online and it seems it shldnt affect...just that sometimes while nursing i experience some tightness in my tummy area...but i dont know if its more psychological......im only seeing gynae in 2weeks..

do u experience any crampings etc?

Hi,
I was actually still bfing my 30 mth old boy till i call up the clinic to make appt with gynae. The nurses advised me to stop asap as it may cause MC, saying nursing will cause our womb or uterus or dunno what to contract. I panicked &amp; started weaning off.

joanne, i was using medela when i was pumping. really portable and useful. investment in milk bags also a must. as for who told me... i really can't say cos she is still quite pantang now. dont want anyone to know she is due in july. think she deleted all postings she had originally made in jul mtb thread :p

autumn, exactly the same. i love the bonding and so far no cramps. but zen is right in saying it causes womb to contract. i felt it most when i was BFing #1 soon after delivery.. the lochia flow was especially high while and after BF.

zen, was it hard to wean BF? my #1 is very eager to nurse after being away from me for a long day
sad.gif

hi zen, is ur boy weaned off now? how did u do it..for me, now that my #1 is bigger, it seems harder to refuse their demands for nursing
sad.gif

Back