(2012/10) Oct 2012

Thanks btil and ms lala for your suggestions. I love apples now too. My gastric was quite bad just now after I puke n I was hungry. I took a slice of whole meal bread with peanut butter n I feel much better now.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Trigger:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Most of the time I still hv the funny taste in my mouth too..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Today MS hv nt hit me so far till now.. Hope later after dinner will be e same too.. Only had alittle uncomfy (not sure if it is heart burn) earlier on after snacking on some cuttle fish..
sad.gif
</font>

Have to fast for 8 hours for the blood test portion of the Oscar test. No need to fast for the scan.

I'm quite worried that I can't make it for the fast.... Can't imagine 8 hrs without food. Sure feel so sick!

<font color="0000ff">kiki:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Just make sure you bring along some food.. So after the blood test.. Ask the ppl if can start eating.. If they say ok.. Dan snack abit before scan lo.. At least wnt over hunger yrself..</font>

I don't hv much ms but terrible dry tongue n metallic taste feel. Evening will feel very neusea n can't eat much. Damn bloated too

Hi Ladies, can we drink barley water during 1st trimester? i'm into my 9th week and can't stop thinking about it...
Is it too cooling?

SillyJ - I think there are 2 types of barley. The Chinese barley is the cooling type. I remembered my tcm mentioned b4. I do take barley but in moderate amt.

Hi all. I thought my MS will subside since ending week 12. I was wrong. Gynae said week 12 to 16, shall wait. Btw I didn't fast for the Oscar blood test, was told no need to prepare. Hope it's still the same
happy.gif

hi all mummies-2-be,

have some questions on the EDD which doctor has given u all. my 1st visit was in feb and am being confirmed preg with edd as 16oct.

just had my 2nd visit yest and the doctor told me edd has been moved 5 days to 11oct which made me very confused on how the date has been derived.

1. i tried online calculator and it seem the edd of 16oct is based on 28days cycle but mine is 32-33days. given lmp 10jan, the date i calculated is 20-21oct

2. the 1st scan showed 7wks2d, and my next visit 19days later..my 2nd scan showed 10wk1d.. and it seem right to me. yet the doctor moved 5days ahead.

appreciate if anyone can clear my doubts coz i am getting confused with all the dates

Hi ladies - anyone w mood sWings ? In a horrible mood today , didnt get what I craving to eat - mum say dun b chosey , Hubby say bring me eat later... Made me so agitated , I need to eat that now when ms has not strike n feel me a gd appetite .... Finally Hubby woke up n bring me but craving gone n ms here . At d back of my mind I know I m being difficult but I can't help it ....

<font color="0000ff">Btil</font> <font color="aa00aa">You are not alone.. Most preggy mum will have mood swing or agitated more easily.. Esp with all the MS.. So we need all the attention n understanding esp fm our hubby..
For my case I will make noise or wake my hub up.. After I get wat I wan.. He can always take a nap later.. I knw somex I bully him.. But now is 2 against one.. He loose.. LOL..</font>

Hi may - Lol! I like d way u put it , 2 against 1!! Thank u so much!!! Feel like only this forum I m being understood :)

<font color="0000ff">Btil:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Hope that you are feeling better now.. </font>

<font color="0000ff">I now hv 2 CL in my list.. Both doing similar task and charge the same price.. Thru the ph both sound quite nice n gentle.. Only tt one need work permit(Contact fm frend's frend) e other no need (Recom by forum review).. Work permit cost abt $170.. Now I got a big headache which to take.. Get the one who need work permit or get e other and save $170.. Arrrgggg!!!</font>

Btil - haha! U r not alone.. For my #1, I had this craving for gelare waffle one evening. Hubby took his own sweet time to clear his work at home. By then, it was near closing time. I kicked up such a huge fuss.. Got so angry.. It was so not me then. My hubby was taken aback by such reaction... So for #2 now, he always ask.. Any cravings? Haha.. That's our privilege for these few months!!

<font color="0000ff">Caitlin:</font> <font color="aa00aa">At least your hub learn fm previous experience.. Some guys just forgets abt it..

Althou tis is our 1st.. Am lucky tt my hub always ask me if I hv any craving or am I hungry.. Cos I been eating much lesser and lost wt since the last few wks.. But the problem is I have none.. Think he is kinda disappointed.. Cos he dun get to eat.. Haha..</font>

is it too late to start looking for Cl in early April? I'm thinking of looking after the second scan on mar 26.

Any mommies know of the stroller brand bugaboo? Is it good? Hubby was looking at it and seems impressed by it.

Sing ling - I haven't started research or looking ard for cl and baby stuff and maternity wear . Just focusing to cope w daily ms and ability to take food n work... Think of starting when everything stabilizes start of 2nd trimester :)

My mil just called and said she will help me do confinement. I think that's really nice of her but worried my sil won't be too pleased cos currently her first one is taken care by my mil and her Edd for second one is one month earlier than mine....
My hubby doesn't see the intricacies of these issues. To him it's straightforward.

Tamag0
Don't worry too much abt EDD... It will keep changing throughout the whole process. It is calculated asked on different inputs mah... Can be based on LMP, or scan results or ovulation date. Anyway, most woman don't give birth on their EDD date, so it is really just an estimation.

I agree with kikila.. it prob will not change much after the 1st trimester.. that was my experience with #1. My EDD also has been pushed back one day following friday's scan. i rmbr during my #1 time, the EDD was fluctuating on 3 days in the end the baby popped 1.5 weeks before EDD!
happy.gif

healthy at 3 over kg also..

haiz i really hope my hubby can do confinment for me, but we order confinement food for me.. anyways he has got 30 days leave to clear! and thats excluding this year's leave... BUT BUT BUT they expire in June.. wonder if he can ask for them to expire in dec
happy.gif
since so many times he wanted to take leave, either kenna cancelled or cut short.

if hubby do, at least any unhappiness we can voice out openly...

<font color="0000ff">Singling:</font> <font color="aa00aa">So nice that yr mil is doing confinement for you.. Save 2k+ on CL.. But as wat u say yr sil may nt be happy abt it as she might nt be able to cope with bb and her 1st one..</font>

<font color="0000ff">So nice to hear some of you hv family to help do confinement.. </font>

Sing ling,
I have seen bugaboo strollers but it's mainly used when baby is small. As I have suggested earlier, if you have any hand-me-down stroller, use that first and then you will learn what you like or don't like about strollers. Then you can invest in one you really like.

May - no worries. The cravings will come later.. Then your hubby can enjoy pampering u and feasting tog
happy.gif

Sing ling - I think it's better to start looking ard for CL now. It's the dragon yr.. Gd CLs are normally quite packed. My #1 CL was booked when I called her when I confirmed my pregnancy at 5 wks. I tot I was too KS as I only started looking ard for CL at 20th wk for my #1 but my cousin reminded me abt Dragon yr.. So try looking around first before confirming.
happy.gif

Bugaboo was in our list then. But it is suitable for babies but not big toddlers. We decided on peg in the end.

Sing ling
My mum is helping me with confinement but she already booked for a tour end of sept before I tested +ve. So If I popped early (which is likely since my #1 is 2 wks early), then I'm on my own!

Your mil so on can do two confinement in 2 months! It's very tiring work, she will also help to look after bb in the night?

Bugaboo
I like it as its really easy to move around with the swivel wheels. I'm considering getting peg switch 4 easy push with the swivel wheels so my #1 can buggy on it too. Hv to bring him to try at babyhypermart, if he don't like then I'll just stick to the old strollers for #2. Hahaha!

Hi ladies first time posting here..realli suffering..I'm into my 8wk of pregnancy now. Warded in TMC over e weekend due to hyperemesis. Feeling realli down wif such a situation. This is my second pregnancy. Had the same situation for my first child

<font color="ff0000">Good Morning!!!! Hope had a wonderful weekend...</font>

<font color="0000ff">Pibymummy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Welcome to the group.. Feel sad that you were warded over the wkend.. How are you feeling now? </font>

Hi may, I'm staying home, totally not able work at all, just trying to cope with the vomiting and nausea. Life is totally changed, it's so hard to get others understand that pregnancy for some is indeed so much more challenging. Time passes so slowly. Can only wait for 1st trimester pass to hope for some better times ahead..

Morning ladies!!!
So fast monday again....

pibymummy,
Take good care n stay strong.... few more weeks to get through this.

I am hoping to do my own confinement this time, with order confinement food. Anyone here order confinement food from Natal Essentials before?

Morning All.

Pibymummy: Welcome and sorry to hear about the hospitalisation. Are you still on MC? Rest well and try and spend more time with no.1 while you are home.

<font color="0000ff">pibymummy:</font> <font color="aa00aa">As wat Yen mention.. Take gd care and stay strong.. Few more weeks.. Lets jia you together.. If you are bored can always post here.. There are many mummies here to help to pass yr time..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Yen:</font> <font color="aa00aa">You intend to do it yrself.. Salute to you!! I think I will 7 hands 8 legs during my confinement.. haha..</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Ariadne</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>JustALamb</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dy Yvonne Soong</center></TD><TD><center>01.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>asphere</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Keiko</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>Wenty</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Fong</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>jaime_g83</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lawrence Ang</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>Zen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Pritam Singh</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>Lil'K'smummy</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Ang HY</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>kanelmo</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>Ms_Lala</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kenneth E Lee</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>eiggam</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Devendra</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>berser</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>MAH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>18</center></TD><TD><center>JuneGoh</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>NUH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Su Lin Lin</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>19</center></TD><TD><center>Donkey</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Parkway East</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Heng Tung Lan</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>20</center></TD><TD><center>Chapa Chic</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>08.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>21</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>22</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>23</center></TD><TD><center>novembaby</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>SGH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Wei Ching</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>Cindy</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>25</center></TD><TD><center>ccharis</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Caroline Khi</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD><center>24</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>strawberry128</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Goh Shen Li</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>mayday80</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chua Yang</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>Eeyore</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr John Yam</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>34</center></TD><TD><center>angie_mummy</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Yvonne Chan</center></TD><TD><center>17.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>Lil_D</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>SnU</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>38</center></TD><TD><center>Ally</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Wee Horng Yen</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>39</center></TD><TD><center>Coco Pops</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Tan Thiam Chye</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>40</center></TD><TD><center>Twish</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Raffles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Cordelia Han</center></TD><TD><center>18.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>41</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>42</center></TD><TD><center>kiko_sale</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>43</center></TD><TD><center>slchua</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Han How Chuan</center></TD><TD><center>24.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>44</center></TD><TD><center>BBTM</center></TD><TD><center>30</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Seng</center></TD><TD><center>25.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>45</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>46</center></TD><TD><center>Chelz_mum</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chris Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>27.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>47</center></TD><TD><center>zonkkie</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>28.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>48</center></TD><TD><center>Sksf</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Marianne Sybille Hendricks</center></TD><TD><center>30.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>49</center></TD><TD><center>Wens</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Choo Wan Ling</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>50</center></TD><TD><center>pEI</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kang Wee</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>51</center></TD><TD><center>Icjpiggy</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Beng</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>52</center></TD><TD><center>nmx</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Kowa</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>53</center></TD><TD><center>devilene</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chan KH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>54</center></TD><TD><center>preciousgal</center></TD><TD><center>26</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Mr H K Ho</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>55</center></TD><TD><center>constancet</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr PS Lui</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Any other wanna be added to the list??
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Little_D:</font> <font color="aa00aa">Nice!! List growing long n long.. So many mummies in the same mth!!</font>

<font color="red">Hi G'morning mommies, how was the weekend? Realised my morning sickness normally occurs @ night .. These few nights had been experiencing really bad morning sickness at night
sad.gif
Esp after eating or feeling hungry &amp; eating sth that i'm totally not craving for it at all .. the extreme feeling of wanting to vomit but unable to vomit at all... So suffering, urghh.. hope 1st tri quickly pass! 4/5 more weeks to go for me
sad.gif
</font>

Sksf,
me too.. morning sickness occurs during evening time. Now my vomitting timing very constant. 7pm have to vomit out all the gastric juices. 8pm eat my light dinner. 9pm will have the extreme feeling of wanting to vomit, then I will take half cup of lemon tea. 9.30pm lay on the bed and prepare to sleep by 10pm to keep my food down.

<font color="0000ff">Sksf:</font> <font color="aa00aa">My MS normally occurs in the afternoon. But mostly will occurs evening ard 6+ or after dinner.. Last nite after dinner feel v uncomfy.. Wana vomit oso cant.. Hungry ard 9+ oso no appetite to eat.. Me another 3 more wks to go..</font>

sksf: understandable. im going thru this as well! my ms used to be whole day and it occur at night when i wanna sleep leh..damn sian lor have to wake up and puke.

Maybe you wanna try trying peach. Its help me alot leh. And it has alot of fibre.

however, this morning seems to be okay leh. dont think i need to worry so much lah hor. as long as no spotting is fine right?
i think im in my 10 wks this wk.. hehe.. hopefully it can subsides and gets better.

<font color="0000ff">I have problem drink normal rm temp plain water.. After 2 mouth will feel like puking.. But I am ok with ice water.. Anybody have such issue? But I know it is not gd to keep drink cold stuffs..</font>

<font color="red">May</font>:
<font color="blue">I'm with you, i needa drink cold water, like for medication i need to take it with cold water.. room temp water i'll puke or feel nausea -__-

<font color="red">Yen,sharonk</font>: I am unable to vomit that's worst, just felt like vomitting &amp; felt very nausea like fainting giddy those kind .. totally sucks .. made me no mood for everything .. just wanna lie on bed not doing anything .. felt so fatigued &amp; lazy .. urghhhh!</font>

Back