(2012/10) Oct 2012

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">October 2012 Babies</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>28.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Taurus76</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chen Cherng Yi</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>Little_Dragon</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>04.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>07.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>11.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>Evon Y</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>10.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

oekmer, ur EDD i based on online EDD calculator okie... any changes, just let me know..
happy.gif

Wow.. There are a few dragon mummies in this thread. Little dragon, u can update my age as 36.

Kikilala, I am also very gassy.. Burping like crazy and hate the feeling.

I have informed my colleagues about my pregnancy.. So that they won't think I 'eat snake' when I take a 10 min power nap in the afternoon... 

oekmer.. i used to c dr woo as well for my 1st pregnancy.. however decided to change him to dr chen instead..

congrats to all newly joined mums-to-be!
happy.gif

hi all
just checked and saw a + sign on HPT. Hvnt been to doctor yet to confirm. I used OPK so i guess i know when i conceived and hence calculating my EDD is 26th Oct
happy.gif

Btw this is my #2. My #1 was born end of 2009. I waited after my #1 turned 2 years before i try for #2 as i had haemorrhage + emerg c-sect previously. I'm gonna be seeing Dr Woo BH!

hi little dragon, here's my details:

1.nick:Autumn
2.LMP:13 Jan 2012
3.Expecting # baby : 2
4.Gynae: Dr Woo BH
5.Hospital: TMC
6.EDD: 26 Oct 2012
Thank you.

Hi little dragon - wow same ovulation date :)
First baby, seeing dr LN Sim at TMC. Am 37.

Thanks Taurus76!

Anyone here seeing/going to see Dr LN Sim? She is my friend's recommendation and I saw her 2x last year for check up. I wanted a female gynae and someone nice and talk layman language (sometimes it's tough to understand the medical stuff). And my 2x experience in TMC were pretty gd - at my dye test the lab nurses were angels fr heaven.

Njon - I realized I burped less in office today, yest I burped all d way to the doc for scan!

Oh, did anyone have difficulty seeing d heartbeat at week 6? Doc said she cud see a blink but my beanie was so tiny and the screen so far away I didn't see d blink .. But if Doc say can see it must b alright .? My doc is a woman of few words unless nec....

Sorry little dragon, i decided to change my nick to ynove. And thanks for your well wishes!

It's quite heartwarming to see all the Oct mums gather in this forum
happy.gif

I'm thankful not to exhibit any symptoms of morning sickness (yet!), just slight nausea from time to time, bearable.

But as my good friend said (she has two kids now), in the first trimester, you feel like you kena run over by a bus. It feels exactly like that! The fatigue washes over you. And when I first wake up in the morning -- that's the moment I feel that I kena hit by a bus.
happy.gif

HI Mummies,

Here is my details:
Nick: Sharon_k
Expecting: #2
EDD: Tentatively 12 Oct
gynae: Dr Douglas Ong

I wonder how you'all count the weeks of preg? Can someone advise?
I tested with Digital clear blue last week it stated 3+wks.
i went gynae on 14 feb, it was 5wks on screen. hmm... i managed to see waterbag but theres not sac. so worry!!

Ming8110 - which hospital u have chosen ? We may be room mates with our same EDD :)

(sorry my replies are scattered cos not used to viewing the forum fr iPhone )

hi little_dragon,

Here's my details:
nick: airex
Expecting #2
gynae: Dr Joycelyn Wong
hospital: TMC
Edd: tentatively 12 Oct

Hi all new MTBs... Good to see that more Oct mummy to be is appearing...
happy.gif
. I will update e chart tml okie...
happy.gif

Sharon, dun worry... U might have ovulated late.. Hence e difference in week... Like me, my LMP is 4 Jan but my ovulation is around CD 21 where woman of normal cycle ovulate ard CD 14... So if someone who has a regular cycle has e same LMP as me, she might be 1 week earlier than me...
happy.gif

Hi Sharon_k,
Gynaes usually count from your LMP whereas clearblue's from conception. Hence assuming a regular 28 day cycle, you need to add 2 weeks( luteal phase) to clearblue's reading. So if clearblue is 3wks, gynae's scan will show 3+2=5 wks gestational age.

Btil, ur case could be the same as wat Sharon has asked... Which is one of e reason y I am waiting till next week then see... Keke coz if I see Tis week, based on LMP, I am 6wks plus but if based one conception, I might be ard 5 weeks plus only... Dun worry okie...
happy.gif

Little dragon, my age is 27 (for the table)

Nice to see a lot of mummies who are expecting #2 now. Hang in there mummies! We'll fight thru our first trimester and hopefully have a better 2nd trimester!

reporting together wife beside me

got the digital test kit

3+

LMP should be 11th Jan.

Woo !
lost for words.
what should i be starting to do 1st ?
please advise.

Thanks little dragon :) today I have stop worrying abt d calculation and scan ... I am figuring out what and how to eat to reduce d m/s... My tummy feels so stretched like a balloon full of gas ! And burping and giving out gas and having s vomit sound ... I am testing out congee water in the morning, milk, biscuits... Also put some black plum at my desk to curb d nausea...

Let's just live for the day and soon our 1st trimester will be over :)

Sha85, u r so young... And expecting #2.... Wooooo....
happy.gif

SnU, <font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">big congrats!!!!</font></font>
Happy to have you both joining the thread....
happy.gif

If ur wife has a regular cycle, count from LMP, 6 weeks n u can start to see gynae... But if her cycle not regular kind, minimum count at least 7weeks before see gynae.... Meanwhile get ur wife to rest more, dun carry heavy stuffs and be careful...
happy.gif
. Importantly, relax ok...
happy.gif

If she does not have much appetite, small portions but more meal is ok... Try to take more milk.... E mummy needs a lot of calcium to share w e bb....

Btil, ya dun worry okie... Just wait for e next appt n sure u can see e heart beating.. Hehe....
For me, I can't eat much.... But I can take soup... Hehe... And orange peel is my fave now.... Kekeke

Hi, everybody...

I am having first baby
happy.gif
Currently is 6 weeks 5 days and heard their heart beat on the 6 weeks 2 days. Hope everything will be fine
happy.gif

Just info, I cant see anything on the 5 weeks 2 days.

1.nick: mei ziang
2.LMP:21 Dec 2011
3.Expecting # baby : 1
4.Gynae: Dr Benjamin Tham
6.Age: 29
7.EDD: 6 Oct 2012

Little Dragon, we are having same doctor. Did he deliver your first kid? Which hospital did you give birth? I just found him through forum, not much know about him. Is his stitching good? Thank you in advance for the info .

Mei ziang - ur monitor can see red blue dot and heart beat rate ? Doc scan report has heartbeat seen box ticked.. But I cudnt really see d blink cos too small . Mine was vaginal scan and everything on d monitor is blk/grey ... Ultrasound on tummy with bladder full detected the sac/embroyo (dun know wh one).

Seems like nobody seeing dr Ln sim at Tmc ... What's everyone paying for ur consultation and scan? I paid $75 consultation and $70 for ultrasound &amp; vaginal scan..

Am also concerned abt hospital /delivery bill .. Tmc posted they are under $5k and cheaper than mt e and glenagles. But I saw from another thread the total delivery bill can be up to 10k in Tmc and mt a! Any info ?

Btil,

I had my 1st at TMC.. The bill was abt 5k for one bedded natural delivery with epidural.. But minus $600 as I took the rh minus jab as my blood group is negative.

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>28.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Taurus76</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chen Cherng Yi</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>21.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Little_Dragon</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>04.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>07.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>11.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>10.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>13.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

MTBs with those missing infor, please provide me if convenient ya... and any infor not correct, please let me know..
happy.gif

mei ziang, hmmm actualli i yet to see him before... my #1 was delivered in TMC too but with another gynae... and hubby is insisting in not going back to him although his package is more worth.... and hb source on forum and say consider this.. i went to read the forum, 99% is positive comments... so tot to go n see him...
happy.gif

Hi mummies!,

My details as follows:

1.nick: candizhu
2.LMP:13 Jan 2012
4.Gynae: Dr Adrian Woodworth
6.Age: 32
7.EDD: 19 Oct 2012

thanks little dragon.

excited.

if we are not wrong,
should be in week 5 now.

so just asking 1-2 close friends for recommendation
then come here to counter-check the doc's reputation.

then this morning while driving to work,
we were like counting,
who were the dragon and rabbit babies.
(thinking of how many kids around our neighbourhood can play together... hahahah)

yep,
more rest, strictly no heavy chores.
i think my status upgraded already --> after-office-hour-house-maid

my wife does not like milk
soy milk ok?
or should i coax/bluf/cheat her to drink cow milk?

Candy, chart updated... later then i post okie..
happy.gif

SnU, lol... can sleep a not last nite.. :p
so maybe wait 2-3 weeks more... cause if too early, might not be able to detect any heartbeat...
hmmm my fren also dun take milk.. but i heard she take soya milk though.. hehe...

Btil, I was scanning through vagina as doctor can't see anything through stomach.
happy.gif
There are 2 color on the monitor. Black as water bag and white/grey as embryo. Then after that, Doctor showed me - Red and blue color. There is only a color blinking, and if not wrong it's red color. I was paying $80 for consultation (it's my 2nd consultation). But I think, not much different. Ultrasound $40.
I am not sure whether his package is cheap or not, as it's my first child and haven't compared yet.
But if I compare with my previous bill, it still OK.

Little dragon, Maybe you can try with him. Mine, so far so good. I was trying 3 gynaes. Another two, were female and not so gentle. I found paint when they do ultrasound and very rush want to end the consultation :D

hahah, u are right.

can't sleep

euphoric mood.

so now in office damn sleepy.

we considering TMC and MA
cos heard a few horror stories about KK
so dunwan to take the chance

wow.. our thread is sure moving fast w so many oct mummies onboard..
happy.gif

Mei ziang.. that's fast for you to be able to see the heartbeat @ 6 wks.. i cant see anything except the sac.. n i think your package is cheap.. mine cost abt $250 just for first consultation.. incld the v-scan, medication..

congrats, SnU! i heard kkh normally is the mid-wife who does the delivery.. n gynae just come n do the last bit.. anyway i tink it still depends whose the gynae you are with.. for MtA, they seems to have renovated recently with a new wing.. anyway u can call them up to tour the hospital and then u decide your choice..
happy.gif

hi, nice to meet all of u
happy.gif

1.nick: liang(pinky8888)
2.LMP:01 Jan 2012
4.Gynae: Dr LC Cheng
6.Age: 28
7.EDD: 5 Oct 2012

thanks Taurus76

can i just check

so we decide the hospital 1st
or doc 1st?

maybe i call later to tour Mt A and TMC tomorrow

welcome, liang!
happy.gif

SnU.. i tink its best to decide your gynae coz some gynaes might not deliver in the hospital u want.. hope this helps

SnU, i agree with Taurus76... u should find gynae first then decide which hospital to go...
happy.gif

Liang, Welcome... hehe ur hb mention about you..
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Age</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>27</center></TD><TD><center>28.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Taurus76</center></TD><TD><center>36</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chen Cherng Yi</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>Liang</center></TD><TD><center>28</center></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LC Cheng</center></TD><TD><center>05.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center>35</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Foong LC</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>mei ziang</center></TD><TD><center>29</center></TD><TD><center>21.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>7</center></TD><TD><center>oekmer</center></TD><TD><center>33</center></TD><TD><center>01.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo</center></TD><TD><center>07.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>8</center></TD><TD><center>Btil</center></TD><TD><center>37</center></TD><TD><center>31.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr LN Sim</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>9</center></TD><TD><center>Little_Dragon</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD><center>04.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Benjamin Tham</center></TD><TD><center>10.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>10</center></TD><TD><center>Sharon_k</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>Dr Douglas Ong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>11</center></TD><TD><center>airex</center></TD><TD><center>31</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Joycelyn Wong</center></TD><TD><center>12.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>12</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>07.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>13</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>11.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>14</center></TD><TD><center>ynove</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>10.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC or Mt E</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Tan</center></TD><TD><center>16.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>15</center></TD><TD><center>ming8110</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>16</center></TD><TD><center>candizhu</center></TD><TD><center>32</center></TD><TD><center>13.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Adrian Woodworth</center></TD><TD><center>19.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>17</center></TD><TD><center>Autumn</center></TD><TD></TD><TD><center>13.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Woo BH</center></TD><TD><center>26.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi mummies,

Has anyone's clothes starting to feel tighter? I am not sure if it's because #2 or ate too much? I feel constant hunger, unlike my #1

caitlin.. i have the similar sitn like u! constant hunger.. tummy showing.. n i m expecting my #2 as well... eating 5 meals a day..
sad.gif

for mummies who are expecting #2.. may i ask how's ur 1st born reacting to having a new sibling?
happy.gif

the gap b/w my girl and the little one is 6.. she seems ok, but she have been the attention all along for the past 6 years.. her reaction was kinda "surprised" when we told her abt it..

Taurus, we are sailing on the same boat...hehe...
She has been asking for one sibling and is waiting for one to come along... kekeke but till now i yet to tell her.... and lately she been asking if i got bb... cause i very bloated...
happy.gif

Hi,

I try to take small meals. But there's this constant hunger pang. Sigh..

My #1 is 4 years old. He has been asking for a sibling too. We have not told him yet. We tot of telling him after 1st trimester. However his temperament has been different for these 2 weeks. Very demanding and foul temper. The old folks said kids can feel it. I'm not sure too.

caitlin, i heard many of my frens sayin tat too...
i am also not sure.. cause past few weeks, my girl also super notti like tat... keep testing my patient and tryin to be funny.... i also tink could also be myself hormones changing.. so also very short tempered.... then everytime after scolding her, i feel so gulity...
sad.gif

Hi Mommies!

Yay!Finally there's a thread for Oct Mommies!

This is my 2nd Pregnancy and im expecting my Number 1.Had a MC last November at 7wks..My EDD will be on the 12th Oct..

Nice meeting all of u here!

Hi, I am constantly hungry too, and craving for salty, sour food and Mac Donalds.. Bland food turns me off... Think this little one in me is a junkie... Ha.. Ha..

Little_D, catilin .. perhaps you may want to consider telling the kid… they can be quite understanding.. after I told my girl, she was quite understanding.. but sometimes she will refuses to talk to the bb inside.. hahaha.. I guess with the 2nd one coming along, jealousy is a natural behavior displayed by the kid..
happy.gif

Coco.. congrats!! Do rest more and well
happy.gif

Talking abt hormone changes.. I also feel myself getting impatient and short-tempered..

Back