(2012/10) Oct 2012

Sorry to interrupt..I am from sept thread
happy.gif

Wayne, Liang and I used to be from the IUi thread, how is she Liao ? I tot her EDD is Oct, why you in both Sept and Oct thread and fb ah? Heehee Tel her don't worry k, I had menses flow when I 1st learnt I was pregnant and with alternate day jabs and medicine and on bedrest all the way til now, baby had safely passed 8th week Liao. Not a big achievement to many but quite a milestone to me Liao haha, spotting/bleeding usually due to low progesterone level so must take special care otherwise pregnancy cannot sustain further. I am still spotting on and off.. So don't worry too much and if can, consider TCM too for an tai medicine as an additional 'insurance'.. Avoid cold stuffs for now too. And must not fall sick! Send my regards to her ya

Good luck girls and may everyone have a sticky baby all the way.. Can't wait to cuddle our little dragon in our arms soon! Cheers!
happy.gif

sha85, i realise after i turned 6weeks, i feel super tired.... like when i reach home after dinner, i will be very tired... then very nap abt 1 hr then wake up settle my girl then sleep ard 11+ again...

zeezzen, noted... will update..
happy.gif

aspialle, maybe u should just buy a home kit and test... hehe...
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Current Week</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>7wks</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD><center> </center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>5wks</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Little dragon, I slept at 8pm last night. Tink hubby gonna complain v soon liao. Hehe

Btw below are my info..
Sha85, lmp-28 dec 11, bb no. 2, KKH, no specific gynae,7wks, EDD 3 Oct 12

tink we skip the 'current week' column... hehe in case i din or forget to update.. hehehe

zeezzen, do u wan to provide me ur LMP?
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>28.12.11 </center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD><center> </center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Sha85, my first appointment was last week, at week 5. Now at KKH for my second appointment.. I went to polyclinic one day after I missed my menses to ask for the referral.. Think I was given an early slot as I had an ectopic pregnancy last Aug and am considered high risk.. U may want to call KKH and check with them whether there is an earlier slot.. Sometimes, u may get one if another person cancels her appointment.

Yes Sha 85, I feel very tired..afternoons can be a torture as I am working and really have to try hard to keep myself awake..

Skies, the poly doc had indicated that I have a history of ovarian cyst but still hv to wait so long. Maybe I will try calling to ask
happy.gif

Hello! The Oct thread is finally up!

My EDD is 6Oct. I'm only going to see dr at the end of Feb which is around 9wks! so late hor... Have to wait for my hb to come back from Shanghai.
Expecting #2. #1 is a boy and 31 months now.

I'm constantly feeling nausea and hungry but when I see food and dont feel like eating! The only thing that I feel like eating is frozen yogurt!

Kikilala,i'm in the same shoes as u. having loss of appetite instead. and my clothes feel looser too.haha

sha85, u also got ovarian cyst history.. me too....

Skies, congrats!!!! hehehehehe

kikilala, Welcome..
happy.gif

i also face the same thing as u... no appetite at all... then when hungry will feel naseous... tink now my 1 day total food intake is abt 1 meal of mine before i am preggy... but i make an effort to take milk everyday...

Hi Little D,

Thanks to update for me.
My info:
1.nick:Njon
2.LMP:7 Jan 2012
3.Expecting # baby : 3
4.Gynae: Chin YK
5.Hospital: Gleneagles

Looks like I am the only one expecting a #3 so far
happy.gif

Hi.. glad to see oct thread is up

Mine is sharing the same EDD as skies.. expecting my no.2
happy.gif

1. Nick: taurus76
2. LMP: 29th Dec
3.Expecting # baby 10/4/12
4.Gynae Dr Chen Cherng Yi
5.Hospital TMC

congrats to all mothers-to-be
happy.gif

skies.. congrats.. cant wait to see my little one's heartbeat next thurs
happy.gif

hi mummies, talking abt appetite.. in fact i m on 5 meals a day.. *touch wood* no nauseous feeling..

Congrats Taurus 76! Do u happen to be a dragon mummy? Saw the 76 behind ur nick..  I am a dragon mummy..

Sorry forgot to update my info:-

1.nick:eek:ekmer
2.LMP:1 Jan 2012
3.Expecting # baby : 1
4.Gynae: Dr Woo
5.Hospital: Mt Alvernia

Congrats to all dragon mummies!!!

Taurus, good for you! my appetite is bad..so hungry but can't eat...

I am a 76 mummy too
happy.gif

Oekmer, Welcome to the club...
happy.gif

Can you provide me more infor like
LMP
Expecting Baby #
Gynae
Hospital u are delivering at

Njon, sure... will update soon...
happy.gif

Taurus76, Welcome...
happy.gif

hi skies &amp; njon..yes, yes we are the dragon mummies!
happy.gif

I was very happy when i heard abt my pregnancy.. wish granted!
happy.gif

njon, try to snack some fruits or nuts.. it should make you feel better.. although eating 5 meals a day is gd but is really making me fat! my tummy seems to show even I am only 7 wks..
sad.gif
i wonder if its all the eating or my little one.. :p

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="ff6000"><center>No.</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Nick</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>LMP</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Expectin BB#</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Hospital</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>Gynae</center></font></TD><TD><font color="ff6000"><center>EDD</center></font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>1</center></TD><TD><center>sha85</center></TD><TD><center>28.12.11 </center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>03.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>skies</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>KKH</center></TD><TD><center>TBA</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Taurus76</center></TD><TD><center>29.12.11</center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>TMC</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chen Cherng Yi</center></TD><TD><center>04.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>4</center></TD><TD><center>kikilala</center></TD><TD><center> </center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center> </center></TD><TD><center> </center></TD><TD><center>06.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>5</center></TD><TD><center>Njon </center></TD><TD><center>07.01.12</center></TD><TD><center>3</center></TD><TD><center>Gleneagles</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Chin YK</center></TD><TD><center>13.10.12 </center> </TD></TR><TR><TD><center>6</center></TD><TD><center>zeezzen</center></TD><TD><center> </center></TD><TD><center>2</center></TD><TD><center>Mt A</center></TD><TD><center>Dr Lim Teck Chye</center></TD><TD><center>15.10.12</center> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Taurus,
Mine is showing too! I wonder if it is becos it's my 3rd that why it is showing earlier! All my pants and skirts are getting tight...i have given away all my maternity wear. Have to buy new ones soon.

Taurus76, not a problem...
happy.gif

somehow ur nick seems familiar...
happy.gif
ur #1 how old liao??
happy.gif

i am not eating a lot but yet my tummy is beri bloated... sigh....

Skies, congrats on seeing bb's heartbeat. I called KK but cldn't get appt. so maybe I will walk in if I'm really nt feeling good.

Btw mummies, is it true tht our tummy shows faster for no. 2??

njon, wow.. no.3.. for me tink 2 is enuff.. hehehe

little_dragon, i used to b quite active in the 2006 thread.. my girl is 6 coming feb..
happy.gif

sha85.. not too sure lei.. for my no.1 i was already showing ard 2.5 mths and started maternity pants..

Hi everyone :)

I m new here , first time in the forum , thought I posted something but cudnt find it..

I m 6 week 1 day (according to doc scan), so EDD 10 oct. LMP 31 dec but ovulated on day 19-21.

How are you all coping with m/s? I m feeling it - like major hangover and cramPs. Can't eat ! Help !

@skies, sure. thanks! it's 11.01.2012

@Njon, i want #3 too!
happy.gif

I'm feeling a little giddy at times, and always very tired
sad.gif
How's everyone?

wife missed by 1 week already

did the clearblue home test on monday
| |
althought the righ-hand-side line is fainter,

bought a digital test kit
will test tonight.

wish us luck ok.
married last yr.
... so got to learn a lot from you all here.

Btil, Welcome...
happy.gif

Ur #1 baby? Which gynae are u seeing and where will u be delivering?
lol... My ovulation period i tink is same as urs...
happy.gif

Sha85,
I am already showing..must wear black to hide if not my whole office will know I am pregnant again! :p

Btil,
I slept by 10pm with my boys every night now. Feel drained at the end of the day, plus my m/s usually occurs in the night.

Zeezzen,
u want #3 too!hehe..I always wanted a girl so keeping my finger crossed this time!

little_d, nope.. was in fact frm mar thread.. however my girl decided to be out early then..
happy.gif

btil, think its quite common to have cramps as our body prepares for changes.. gynae said it will last abt 2-3 wks.. just rest more n walk less during this period..

snu.. gd luck!

she does not feel neusea

but tired
and tummy a bit bloted lately.

maybe i gan cheong also la..
hahahah

Njon and Taurus76, you ladies are showing really fast! my first preg i showed at 4mths.this time round i havent lost my preg weight completely so hopefully dun show too fast..

Mummies,hv u shared the good news with anyone yet?

hehe!
I'm a dragon mummy too... but I'm not 24 lah!

Maybe we could add mummy's age on our data sheet! that is if you all dont mind sharing your age! keke!

I think it's definitely showing faster for #2. I was still thinking why my tummy so big during CNY (that time had not tested yet)! Now all my pants are too tight! I had to unbutton and cover with my t-shirt. Maybe I also cant be bothered to suck in my tummy already lah! haha...

So bloated! I kept burping the whole day.

sha85, so far i only told like 2 colleague... but i was asked by another one earlier on... kekekeke

kikilala, i am ok with that..
happy.gif

can u also provide me the missin infor..
happy.gif

Rest of MTB, if u all dun mind, can showcase ur age and i will add into the chart..
happy.gif

Hi,

LMP: 31Dec2011
Expecting Baby #2
Gynae: Dr Foong LC (but not confirm, thinking if I should go back to #1 Dr)
Hospital u are delivering at: TBA

sha85,
My 1st preg also show ard 4 mths..then dunno why #2 and #3 show very early...we only shared the news with our immediate families...but my hubby very excited..can't wait to share with everybody...

Wow...alot of 76 mummies leh

Hello everyone!

This is my first time here. I just saw my gynae who placed my baby at 4 to 5 weeks. But cannot see gestational sac yet. So took a blood test yesterday, and then again this Sat to chart a double-spike in HCG levels, to see if this is a viable pregnancy. Fingers crossed!

My tentative EDD is 16 Oct 2012. First baby
happy.gif

Welcome Evon...
happy.gif

Dun worry.. cause normally after 6weeks then can see heartbeat...
happy.gif
Wish u good luck!!!

Do u wan to provide ur full infor so i can add u into the chart...
happy.gif

LMP
Gynae
Hospital
Hi little_dragon, here is my full info:-

1.nick:eek:ekmer
2.LMP:1 Jan 2012
3.Expecting # baby : 1
4.Gynae: Dr Woo
5.Hospital: Mt Alvernia
6. Age: 33

Thank you