(2012/10) Oct 2012

Wan Ling: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Hi. Would appreciate if you could please add me. Thanks

BB#: 2
Hospital: Parkway Health
Gynae: Dr Lubna
Edd: 11 Nov 2012
Add: 29 Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): East
FB name : Audrey Ang
Email: [email protected]

Hi, pls kindly include me:

Format as follows:

BB#: 2
Hospital: mount e
Gynae: dr kowa
Edd: 09/10
Add: 29/08
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): east
FB name : Xris Koh Schlingensiepen

Dear mummy, I have few thing would like to let go as below,
1. Medela purela 100 nipple cream 37g -- $15
2. Avent Disposable Breast Pad (2x more absorbent) 30 day pads with free 2 night pads (2 boxes) -- $5
3. Tommee tippee 50 Disposable breast pads --$7
4. Lansinoh 25 Breast Milk Storage Bags -- $8
Pick up point at Yew Tee MRT, Somerset MRT, Woodland MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT. Pls pm me if interested.

Thank you and enjoy motherhood!

Audrey: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Xris: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Patrine: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Just a gentle reminder - For mummies/daddies who would like to be added to our forum list & FB Oct group, pls provide the following info.

You can either post ur info here or PM me. For those who are gg to PM me, pls at least notify me here at this thread, as sometimes I've problems receiving my PMs (and hence may miss ur PM).

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Edd (estimated delivery date):
Add (actual delivery date):
Baby Gender:
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west):
FB name :
Email:

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u. This is to ensure that I can search for u faster and easier online.

Thanks
happy.gif

Eugenia: I received ur request to join our FB grp. Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

hi mummies, anyone out there keen to buy petpet diapers size S? i overstocked and now baby wearing size M. pls pm me if keen. thanks!

Anyone giving baby Similac Stage1 here? I got an unopened tin/900g to let go cheap. at $30.

Please pm me if insterested. Thank you

Candice: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

am selling as stopped breastfeeding already...

26 sealed loose pieces of pigeon breast pads for $4.50 collection at tiong bahru or raffles place mrt. other places can be discussed if convenient. PM if keen
happy.gif

Dadnmum: I'm still unable to locate u in FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Once u've changed ur settings, pls update me again.

Ccharis (Andra) and I will then add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

I will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Dear mummy, I have few thing would like to let go as below,
1. Medela purela 100 nipple cream 37g -- $15
2. Avent Disposable Breast Pad (2x more absorbent) 30 day pads with free 2 night pads (2 boxes) -- $4
3. Tommee tippee 50 Disposable breast pads --$6
4. Lansinoh 25 Breast Milk Storage Bags -- $7
Pick up point at Yew Tee MRT, Somerset MRT, Woodland MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT.
Pls sms me +65-9757 8822 if interested.

Sharon (dadnmum): I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Just a gentle reminder - For mummies/daddies who would like to be added to our forum list & FB Oct group, pls provide the following info.

You can either post ur info here or PM me. For those who are gg to PM me, pls at least notify me here at this thread, as sometimes I've problems receiving my PMs (and hence may miss ur PM).

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Baby Gender:
FB name :
Email:

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u. This is to ensure that I can search for u faster and easier online.

Thanks

Sunny Sunflower: I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Hwee Ling: I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Janiviy: I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Hi Crystal008, thanks for ur pm. I noticed that ur edd and add is actually in Dec/Nov period. Perhaps you shld join the respective mth's grp so that the discussion topics will be more relevant to ur bb
happy.gif

Chrisq: I couldn't locate u on FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Once u've changed ur settings, pls update me.

I will then first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Baby Gender:
FB name :
Email:

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Serene
Do add me to the fb page.Thanks

BB#: 1
Hospital: Mount Alvernia Hospital
Gynae: Dr. Soon Siew Bee
Edd: 27-Oct-2012
Add: 29-Oct-2012
Baby Gender: Female
NSEW: North
Fb Name: Christine Koh

Christine: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Hihi...can I join? My bbs are supposed to be in Dec but they become premmies...so tot I join this group instead (or as well) coz the development will be more on par to the Oct babies. Thanks!

BB#: 1 & 2 (twins)
Hospital: Raffles Hospital
Gynae: Dr. Tony Tan
Edd: 7-Dec-2012
Add: 27-Oct-2012
Baby Gender: Male
NSEW: North
Fb Name: Wendelyn Tan

Wendelyn: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Stedt: I received ur pm. I noticed that your edd and add are in Dec 2012? Perhaps you shld join the Dec 2012 grp instead as the topics that they are discussing now would be more suitable for your babies' now.

Hi,

Please add me to your FB group:
BB#: 3
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Eunice Chua
Add (actual delivery date): 03/10/2012
Baby Gender: Girl
FB name : Shan Shan Wang

Hi pls add me to fb grp.

Hospital: Gleneagles
Gynae: Dr lee keen whye
Edd (estimated delivery date): 20/11/2012
Add (actual delivery date): 20/10/2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): northeast
FB name : dorine ng

Thanks

Hi please add me.

Hospital: KKH
Gynae: Dr Han
Edd (estimated delivery date): 08/01/2013
Add (actual delivery date): 09/10/2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): North
FB name : Chingny Mok

Thank you!

Shan Shan / Chingny: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

Shan Shan: can you pls advise for your NSEW (for record purpose)? Thanks.

happy.gif

Dorine: I can't search for u on FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Once u've changed ur settings, pls update me.

I will then first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Baby Gender:
FB name :
Email:

Thanks
happy.gif

Back