(2012/10) Oct 2012

hi serene, ok i blur..i see liao but nvr add u as fren..paisay..added liao..u check again..
happy.gif

Hello All, congrats to those who have given birth! I would like to join your Oct FB group as well..

BB#: #2
Hospital: Mt A
Gynae: Dr Kenneth Lee
Edd: 5 Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): West
FB name : Grace Yingzhen
Email: [email protected]

Thanks.

Grace (gracie_gal): Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

I will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Thanks Serene and Andra.

Hi to All *wave!*, this is a huge group! I didn't see so many in the thread during my firstborn' birth time. Looking forward to all the sharings...
happy.gif

Hi My baby just born 31 OCT, pls add my wife and myself to the FB . Thank you.

Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr L N SIM
Edd: 30 Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): east
FB name : samtonight (wife)/ keathew (husband)
Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]

Keith: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u and your wife to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

I will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Just a gentle reminder - For mummies/daddies who would like to be added to our forum list & FB Oct group, pls provide the following info.

You can either post ur info here or PM me. For those who are gg to PM me, pls at least notify me here at this thread, as sometimes I've problems receiving my PMs (and hence may miss ur PM).

Format as follows:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Edd:
Add:
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west):
FB name :
Email:

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u. This is to ensure that I can search for u faster and easier online.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hi mommies,

newbie here. please add my fb : dewi amelia soenary

BB#: 1
Hospital: Mt. A
Gynae: Dr. Fong Yang
Edd: 5th nov
Add: 26th oct
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): East
FB name : dewi amelia soenaryo

Dewi: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our FB Oct group and the SMH Forum Oct Mummy list.

happy.gif

Dewi: I still can't search for u on FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Once u've changed ur settings, pls update me.

I will then first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

hi, please add me

BB#: 2
Hospital: Mount A
Gynae: Dr Hii Hoi Chin
Edd: 21st Oct 2012
Add: 22nd Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): North
FB name : Yvette Ong

Hi Mummies,

I'm due next week and would like to ask any recomendation for full month party give away cakes? I've eaten so many cupcakes from sweeteset moments so any other option will be great. Thanks in advance.

Yvette: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Dear Mummies,

Please add me too.

BB#:1
Hospital:TMC
Gynae:S.F.Loh
Edd:3 Oct 12
Add:26 Sept 12
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west):NE
FB name : Rachel Chen

Many thanks in advance!

Rachel: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Dewi: I still can't search for u on FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Once u've changed ur settings, pls update me again,

I will then first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Hello ! Please add me in the fb group too. :D

Hospital: Mt A
Gynae: Dr Kenneth Lee
Edd: 6 October 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): east
FB name : Chong Kai Ling

Kai Ling: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Hello! Appreciate if you could please add me. Thanks

Hospital: Mt E
Gynae: Dr Chan Yew Foon
Edd: 26 Sept 2012
Add: 4 Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): Centeal
FB name : Candice Wun

Candice: I can't search for u on FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Ccharis (Andra) and I will then add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Candice: I still can't search for u on FB. Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

happy.gif

Hospital: Mount A
Gynae: Dr Chua Yang
Edd: 25 Oct 2012
Add: 16 Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): Central west
FB name : Patrine Quah

Patrine: Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

I've managed to locate u on FB but can't send friend request to u. Pls amend your FB privacy settings to allow people to send friends requests to u.

happy.gif

Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 12:56 pm:       

BB#: 2
Hospital: gleneagles
Gynae: Dr Fong CHUAN wee
Edd: 12 oct 2012
Add: 16 Oct 2012
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): North east
FB name : Wang meiting

Candice: I still can't search for u on FB ([email protected]). Pls change your FB privacy settings to allow public search and also allow people to send friends requests to u.

happy.gif

Patrine: Initially I managed to locate u on FB but can't send friend request to u. Now I can't locate u at all ([email protected]). Pls amend your FB privacy settings to allow public search and also allow people to send friends requests to u.

Pls update me here once u've changed ur FB settings.

happy.gif

Meiting: I can't search for u on FB ([email protected]). Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Ccharis (Andra) and I will then add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

happy.gif

Meiting: I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Patrine: I still can't locate u at all ([email protected]). Pls amend your FB privacy settings to allow public search and also allow people to send friends requests to u.

Pls update me here again once u've changed ur FB settings.

happy.gif

Wanling (Twinkle10): Ccharis (Andra) and I will add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group.

I've sent a friend request to u, pls accept it. Once u've accepted my friend request, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then too
happy.gif

Jacelyn (Jacelyn_c): I received your pm. But the info that you provided was incomplete. Pls provide me with the following info:

Hospital:
Gynae:
Edd (estimated delivery date):
Add (actual delivery date):
Bb Gender:
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west):
FB name :
Email:

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u. This is to ensure that I can search for u faster and easier online.

Ccharis (Andra) and I will then add u to our SMH Forum Oct Mummy list and FB Oct Group. I will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when I do so. Thereafter, I'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve my invitation then
happy.gif

Hospital: KKH
Gynae: Goh Shen Li
Edd (estimated delivery date): 17 Oct 2012
Add (actual delivery date): 6 Oct 2012
Bb Gender: Boy
NSEW (Area u stay at, north/south/east/west): North East
FB name : Wan Ling Tan

Wan Ling: Welcome!! I can't search for u on FB ([email protected]). Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

happy.gif

Back