happy.gif

Hi Ccharis,

Please help me update to the Oct baby , thanks
happy.gif

BB#: 2
Hospital: TMC
Gynae: Dr Adrain Woodworth
EDD: 28 Oct 2012

Olivia: Welcome!!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Selena will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when she does. Thereafter, she'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then
happy.gif

Hi All,

I'm new to this thread. Please add me to the oct group fb. Thanks!

BB#: 1
Gynae: Dr Benjamin Tham
EDD: 01 Oct 2012

Last edited:
Pica: Welcome!!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u.

Selena will first send a friend request to u, pls accept it when she does. Thereafter, she'll send an invitation to u to join our FB Oct group, pls approve her invitation then
happy.gif

Hi

I'm new to this thread, pls add me thanks

BB# : 1, Twins
Hospital : KKH
Gynae : Dr Edwin Thia
EDD : C-section on 10 October 2012

Akatsuki: Welcome!!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

hi mummies, i have signed a package with jamu wellness @ jurong point,16 X pre/post natal massage + 2 X jamu wrap + 2 X herbal steam for $1088...i used the massage twice, looking for someone to take over the remaining package for $850..anyone interested??
reason being: i stay at pasir ris, too far for me to travel all the way to the west..
pls contact me @ 91112839

Hi I am new here. Please add me to the thread and FB. I am currently residing in US and will be back to sg in sep.

Gynae: dr sf Loh
Edd: 25 oct
Fb name : Cheryl lynn lim
Email: [email protected]

Hi mummies, sorry to disturb..

I have a full bumper set to let go at $30, the set can be found selling $49 at current Taka baby fair.

This set is washed but never used, is as good as new. The set comes with
1. Bumper (10.3 inch high), fit 27 by 52 inches cot
2. Bedsheet x 1 piece
3. Bolster x 1 piece
4. Pillow x 2 pieces

Please PM me for pics if keen, tks.

Shirley: Thanks for ur reply. I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Cheryl: Welcome!!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Hi All,

I have pre-loved baby boy and girl items to clear:

1. Mothercare baby car seat @ S$69 (RP$199).
2. Brand New Braun Hand Blender @ S$39.90 (RP$59).
3. Swimming Tub @ S$40.
4. Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump @ S$80 (RP$ 169).
5. New baby formula bottles @ S$10 for a set of 3 pcs.
6. Piano Musical for Cot/ Floor @ S$10.
7. Musical for Cot @ S$20.
8. ELC Blossomfarm sit me up cosy age 0-12 mths @ S$45 (RP$129).
9. Baby boy and girl cloths.

Interested please SMS 9833 9315.

Thank you!

Sorry to disturb your thread but I have the following to sell as I've stopped breastfeeding in June.

1) Medela Freestyle Breastpump - Local set, warranty till May 2013, very good condition as only used for 3 weeks, pumped once a day at most.
http://www.olx.com.sg/medela-freestyle-breastpump-iid-418654184

2) Medela Mini Electric Breastpump - Local set, warranty till 2013, very good condition as only used 3 times.
http://www.olx.com.sg/medela-mini-electric-breastpump-iid-418657450

3) Medela PersonalFit Breastshields L size (1 pair) - Good condition as low usage
http://www.olx.com.sg/medela-personalfit-breastshields-l-size-27mm-iid-418659625

4) Avent Breast Shells - Opened & sterilised but unused

5) MAM Nipple Shields Size 2 - Unopened

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks mummies!

Hi mommies, congratz to all and sorry to disturb as I have a few items to let go, and all in great conditions:

1. Baby bjorn organic miracle carrier, 9.9/10, in box. Only used less than 5 times. Retail price $350+, letting go mine at $260. Almost $100 off for a brand new looking newest edition carrier.

2. Peg perego 2011 Pliko in stylish black with pattern, 9/10, only wheels has wear marks not anywhere else. Seldom use as I didn't go out much and only delievered end of April. Retail price $750+, letting go at $500.

3. Medela swing electronic pump, 8.5/10, local set so no need converter. Free 3 slim btls(great for initial stage pump n feeding), 1 pack of valves&membranes, 1 pack of membranes. All letting go at $150.

4. Brand new Mom-in-mind ring sling in grey letting go at $25, retail price $40+.

5. Brand new Pupsik pouch in ballet pink, free matching key pouch(retail price$6.90), letting go at $35.

All are great deals and condition as described. Can view item before proceed. If interested, plz text me at 92303928 for pic or further discussion.

Thank you all and have a smooth & happy pregnancy! ;))

Chua: Hihi, Welcome!! I've bought Medela Freestyle, cos heard good reviews abt it and Medela PISA. But decided on Freestyle cos it's handsfree and more portable. But some ppl said PISA has better suction whereas the Medela staff said it's actually the same. So perhaps you could go to the Taka Baby Fair to see the staff do demo for u and judge which model u prefer. They oso hv other brands at the fair, e.g. Avent, Pigeon etc...

Ang Lee Lee: Welcome!! Pls provide me with ur full FB name for easier search.

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u
happy.gif

Eugena: Welcome!! Pls provide me with ur full FB name for easier search.

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to you
happy.gif

Hi all, have the following BN extras to let go :-
1. Laneige Multi Cleanser - $30
2. Elancyl Stretch Mark Cream - S$35
Self-collection at Bukit Batok MRT.

Lynne: HiHi, Welcome!!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Ang Lee Lee: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Tamag0: HiHi, Welcome!!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Eugena: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Eeneyminey: HiHi, welcome!! Pls provide me with ur FB full name for easier search in FB.

Pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to u
happy.gif

If you would like to be included in our list for SMH Oct group, pls provide us with ur other info too (as per what other mummies hv done above.

serenelm,

Thanks.. My full name is Resti Gunawan. i've already put my privacy setting to allow public search, by right you can find me by name.. ^^

My EDD actually on 29 sept, is it still okay if i join in? because it's quite near to Oct, i was actually told that my edd will be on 1st oct, until my 20th weeks scan fast forward it.

here's my details:
Gynae: Dr Adelina Wong
Edd: 29 Spet
Fb name : Resti Gunawan
Email: [email protected]

I hope you all dont mind i join in.. ^.^

Eeneyminey: I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Sheila: Welcome!! Pls provide me with ur full FB name for easier search.

And pls check your FB privacy settings to confirm that you've allowed public search and also allowed people to send friends requests to you
happy.gif

If you would like to be added to our SMH Oct 2012 mummies list, pls provide us with more information, as per what other mummies hv done above too.

Sharon: Welcome!! I've requested Novembaby (Selena) to add u to our FB Oct group.

happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I would like to recommend my CL yenying , she is very good in handle bb, patient n friendly, hardworking, cooking skill is good... Because of that In the end I hv engaged her for 3 months ;) interested can SMS me at 93368616. I'm not related to her, just helping her . Cheers

hi all..long time nvr come in liao..hehehe.. juz to say hi.. bz..bz.. n i still hvnt started preparing the things for my #2.. die liao..haha..super lazy.. :p

Hi Mummies,

Have you heard of "No Rinse Waterless Shampoo"? First time hear it so want to ask if anyone has any comments on it to be used during confinement since we can't wash our hair?

Thanks!

Back