(2012/09) Sep 2012

Harrods, I also don't know. Suddenly free like having a running nose and use tissue to wipe then see all the bright red fresh blood. For a moment I cannot stop the bleeding. It feels like having a running nose. Use up lotsa tissues before it finally stop. But it sure was scary!

I google it and apparently it is normal for pregnant women to have nose bleed now and again because of more susceptible to nasal congestion and increase blood flow throughout our body. Not sure if that is true.

Sigh...

today so quiet....
all chatting on FB?

welcome all new mummies...
happy.gif

i had nose bled yesterday night too :-(

ref heartbeat - is getting me more worried after reading the posts plus mine had blood clot beside sac. my appt is monday. ***praying hard***

Harrod we r in d same week. Hopefully I can see improvement in d scan next week.

Now here n fb make me seem busier than ever haha

wanwan & star, do let me know how your visits with dr hchan go? he has been my doctor since 2010 but i actually decided to change doctor because in the last few visits he has been too busy to bother about me :'( he was also the one who told me that if i can get pregnant i can count myself damn lucky already, and told me to prepare for IVF. but despite blood tests he could not tell at that point i actually was already pregnant?? i'm a bit confused by all that actually. i'm wondering if i should continue seeing him or change to another doctor (i have not seen the other doctor yet). Any advice? haha

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the care n concern
happy.gif

Bb hb stopped. Pls exclude me frm the list. Btw nice to noe all of u.

Everyone pls take care n have a smooth pregnancy.

Sweet mummy, I am sad to learn about your loss. Take good rest and you can try again when you recover. Remember to have a mini confinement. Take care.

Take good care sweet mummy! Bu yourself well n baby will come to u soon!

Eve: for my last preg n this one too I hv a blood clot next to my sac, my last preg bleeding died down ard 14 weeks.. N bb was healthy. Cross fingers n hope same this round. Keep positive k!!

wanwan - i had emergency c-sect for my #1 but i wont be trying the normal already although its been like 3 yrs because my gynae says he cant do it for me .. he says if i choose i have to go kkh deliver because they got more equipment to handle emergency and not really worth the risk for 1 or 2 more kiddos .. but he leaves it for me to decide ..

Sweet mummy, so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm not gonna say stay strong. We are all human, give yourself time to give in to your feelings, allow yourself to be sad, disappointed, frustrated, angry even, let it all out, cry and wail if you have to. And then when you are done grieving, recover from it and try again. Above all, just know at the back of your mind that miracles can happen. Even when you don't believe, even when you are discouraged, even when it is practically impossible. Most importantly take good care of yourself. Hugs.

pigkypink, tks im so worried. despite 2nd preg but first time have such. my 1st preg nv gave me any problem and free preg symptoms. guess too good life for me when i hv my 1st preg and now suffer. :-(

but so long bb is healthy, i dun mind suffering. *praying hard*

Sweet mummy, so sorry to hear abt your lost...
Pls do not give up hope ok? Get your body well and try again...
Take good care.

*hugs sweet mummy* take care!

last night i dreamt that my bb's hb stopped because i was very cold and the bb froze. i woke up crying buckets. =( realized hubby on aircon while i was slping, and didn't cover me with blanket. =(

btw, anyone knows if Dr Benjamin Tham delivers at Mt A? thanks!

Sweet mummy, take care n rest well n be once again mtb soon
happy.gif

Advise needed, feel like changing my gynae.. Do u mummies have same thoughts like me?

JEB,

What makes you feel like changing your gynae? He/She did something you dun trust or can't communicate?

If you dun feel comfortable with your gynae then go ahead and change. Most impt you muz be able to communicate with him/her.

Febie, cos i felt that my gynae waiting time can kill its like to see him the waiting game is abt 2.3hrs no jokes
sad.gif
i realise that my this pregnancy dun come easy n i spot fr cny till i was warded to hos for bed rest till now.. My friend who had same scenerio like me but dun spot thru out was given utrogestan for am n pm, alternate day jab.. Mine was pill every pm n jab once a week.. Thus i felt paronoid yet i need to stay positive
*stress** i need to be total bedrest cant walk or sit too long else i spot making me double *stress*

JEB

i also spot for 3weeks le. my gynae didn't even give me mc. i still go to work. he kept telling me if it's a good pregnancy it'll stay no matter what you do.

I'll spot if i walk too much. if i stay home no spotting at all. so when i go office I'll spot in the morning and evening cz gotta walk to/fro mrt. sigh. my appt is Thursday, hope can see healthy heartbeat. in my 7 weeks.

Jeb, my view is get someone u feel comfy, who is yr gynae now? I also have to wait for my gynae for more than 1 hr now I learn. I will get the first few appt and quickly get and done with. If u r uncomfy, no matter what gynae tell u, u have 2nd thought, try to get a 2nd opinion too. Talk to yr bb and encourage bb to hang on. When I was in the 1st trimester, I cried a lot not only I had ms, I was v stress at work too, I often cry in toilet to tell my bb to hang on and apologizing to my bb that I m stressing her. life must still go on and my gynae din give me mc. I still need my income to supplement house too. Cheer up ok. Dun lose hope

eve,
i share the same thoughts as you. ladt time i
never worried about it and didnt have much symptoms. this timr round, i felt a bit paranoid.

rachel,
my gynae's assistant said book room in tmc will be 7 months.

Thanks all for the advised.. Ya will try to see how suitation goes..

OCCTY, excired feeling ya for thurs to see gynae n hear bb hb
happy.gif

Catherine, my current gynae CH Koh abit kuazhang for the waiting, realised this preg i became very impatient...

JEB,
can you get the first few appointments in the morning?

I find that the first few appointment in the morning do not hav to wait long.

anyway with my gynae, which so far during my first pregnancy, luck has been treating me good...
waiting time nv past more than an hr despite how busy her schedule is. She will also ask if I have any questions for her.
She did not chop chop finished the appointment etc.

Maybe you can try to ask your gynae more questions etc. Can question him back like why some jab alternate days and on pill am and pm etc and see what he says.
Maybe your situation is not that bad and he trust that you are experience enough since this is your no 2/3 right?

most impt is dun stress and enjoy your pregnancy... dun worry unnecessary too...
you dun want your new born to look at you with a frown forehead next time right?

cheer up...
happy.gif

Hello mummies !!
Just discharged from hosp yest due to hypermesis gravidarum as i have been vomitting for 2 days .. Same symptom as my #1 ..

Baby: #2
Gynae: Dr Chin Pui See
EDD: 10 Sep 2012
Hospital: KKH

any mummies same EDD as mi ?
happy.gif

ahahaha wendy, you too?

mine was not planned one...
intended to get preggy next yr but reported early...
hahaha... yes yes how's lucas?
finally saw a jan 2010 mummy here...
happy.gif

how are you feeling?
what's hypermesis gravidarum?

Ya same here too, it was unplanned ..
When is ur EDD? Actually i tot i'll be in Aug thread as Sherry .. from iphone app my edd is 3 Sept .. from e scan it show 10 Sept..

Lucas is fine & hope tt ur boi is fine too
happy.gif

On drips throughout e 1 day stay in hosp so am feeling much better than previously vomitting for 2 days .. I was admitted due to dehyrated .. Cant even tolerate fluids .. But after e drips, i can eat well & hope e symptom dun come back to mi again .. *Hee

Back