(2012/08) Aug 2012

rykiel,
i added u in FB
happy.gif

Han,
not sure if u trust TCM, i rub "bao yin san" from EYS on my #1 gums n she was ok.

Birdnest:
i got the concentrated ones from EYS n take 1 tsp every nite before sleep.
tot was gd for skin n lungs?

Bright,
i jus chk with my gynae n medical hall, can jus buy the pao sheng n add boiling water n consume to bu qi.
i jus got some n hopefully it helps improve my giddness

sherry,
our #1 same same, i also natural with epi due to slight high bp. my #1 was delivered at 3.825kgs, 52cms

Gloomybear> wah shld try one of these days.. But u removed the bones too?

Jen> wah that's big.. Boy or girl?

Jen : thanks for the information on pao sheng... Now i can rest my mind to consume the birdnest once a week.

My grandma also said can't eat too much birdnest. That's why she said eat till 4th/5th month only.

KJChua~
yeah me having migraine as it's just one sided..just took a nap and feeling so crappy..cos down with a cold as well..for the tea you mentioned i've researched into and found that it's kinda unsafe during pregnancy so im not too sure
sad.gif
think for now i'll stick just with medicated oils on my forehead&neck...
sad.gif
thanks for input anyways..

how come oscar test is $318.85 at TMC so ex?

my results are ok, does this mean the baby is ok? but i heard that oscar tests not very accurate alot of false results, dunno if ok results are really ok or not.

I'm dying to know the sex as I really want to start buying baby items now.

Morning Mummies!! It's TGIF!!

Louise> if results ok, should be ok.. Think during detail scan, will double confirm ba.. Haha u can still start buying but just get neutral colors.. That's what I did for number one.. Everything we just buy yellow and orange haha

Vinwee,
The suction quite week. After pump, not empty.

BBL,
Me taking the dry mango too.

Birdnest
If you attend WBB class, she will tell you don take so much cos the birdnest now not v clean so might affect bb.

Herbs
Gynae told me can only take from 2nd trimster onwards.

Louise
Detailed scan in wk 20 will be more accurate.

BB fair
Any bb fair after March and before Aug?

clim, i remember taka fair is every march and august.. Can get old milk bottles to exchange and pay lesser for new de. So far i know pigeon have it.. But still deciding whether to go for the same brand for no.2, abit hard to wash and differentiate if its the same brand..

Clim,
there should be a bb taka fair coming up maybe sometime in march!

BBL,
hoho! hahaa.. good that u're showing! can "demand" for seats in buses n trains mah! hehee..

ET,
same here! i'm still thinking if should buy the same brand for my lao er! hahaa.. maybe will NUK!

ET & Clim
Taka fair alot of people n super crowded right..i never go to such fair one..cos i think i will faint inside..so pls report wat good deal they have then if really gd then i bo bian chiong down n grab.if not i think i rather stay at home..by the way i think philips will have their carnival sale at end May..super cheap to buy their product but also super crowded..

Jljz..
hmm i dont think i look preg..but i think i look fat lo..with a layer of fats ard tummy area..but i am skinny so only tummy protude out..so ppl might think i am preg lo..

yah lor.. same here.. i looked more like i over-ate and sat down too much in office after eating.. my tummy is like protruding out but not very obvious i am pregnant. ha.. i am 14w+ btw.

Had 2 close encounter with the floor...

Yesterday night stepped on my son toy..luckily didnt fell but super pain..

This morning step out of bathroom n almost slipped..luckily also never fell but scare the hell of me..

Super unlucky man..

yanlin,
results were sent directly to my gynae.. did my scan on 30th.. had the review with my gynae yday! =)

BBL,
you got to be more careful!

yanlin
normally take 2-3 days to know the result..if fast 1 day..
Will send to yr gynae and gyane will review n let u know the next visit.

Bb fare
I'm getting bottles, teat. Pump, sterilizer this round. Will it b cheaper there?

E btl exchange also need to pay >$10 for one

Hi gals,
I've been so busy with work, not had time to post but did read thru the archives.

Clim,
You are in 2nd trimester already? Where do u go for tuina? Most wont do if still in first trimester. Some dont do until 4th or 5th month. I also cant wait to go for massage. Waiting patiently for the start of 14th week!!! 1 more week to go!!!

Hi Mommies!

I have been a silent reader and finally gather enough confidence to join the Aug Thread!
happy.gif

I am now 13 weeks preggy and have done my oscar test yesterday. Saw my little one playing hands and legs and the sonographer mentioned my baby is healthy. Thank God!

This is my first child but not my first pregnancy. Had a MC in 2010 Dec Christmas. So finally when pregnant, excited and nervous. I am glad i am starting to embark my 2nd Tri journey with you girls!
happy.gif

Shasamama,
Me wk 10 only lei. Cannot tuina? My friend ask the tuina gal she said ok. Maybe I go after work today n ask.

Louisel,
Not sure bb fare cheaper or the bb shops along kaki bukit cheaper? Anyone tried there before? any idea which one cheaper?

Anyone feels pukey if hungry? I just ate at 11. Thought I'm still full. Ended up pukey. Started eating some porridge then realise it's hunger. How can I be hungry when I dun feel hungry!!! Its driving me crazy. Wonder if anyone feels the same. I'm abt 14 weeks. Thought it's supposed to stop soon? These few days getting bad again!!! Argh...

BBL,
hahaa.. results was good.. pap smear results came back too and the polyp was non cancerous! Thank God! Phewwww… yup I’m still bleeding from it! The bleeding is like those that I will get when there is menses but quantity is much much lesser kind. Dr Wong said just leave it till 6th months then review… but by then it should just drop off already of reabsorbed back into the body? Haaa… that’s what he said… thanks for asking dear!

Rykiel, added you in FB! =)

Chrisl,
I also get headaches esp in the evenings and no matter how much I sleep, also does not help. When it's really bad, I just eat panadol else will sometimes feel like puking. Panadol (the normal ones) are safe, just dun take those Panadol Flu or Extra.

BBL,
Pls take care! Actually I like the Taka fair coz it's like a one stop shop, can buy almost everything there and just get them to deliver. It's crowded but try to go early in the morning when they just start then not so bad.

I got alot of bottled bird's nest at home, think will start drinking soon... previously I cook my own in the slow cooker, quite easy but this time round lazy lah.

yanlin,
also cannot wait to stop taking the meds esp duhapston, it makes me puke. going to see gynae later, will ask her if i can stop too!

i gg pengsan.. cos i dont wana add wrong ppl into the group .. er i have a few fb nicks here.

jasmine lee
linda chong
mindy tio

anyone from here?

Clim,
I called quan qi dao before, they dont do first trimester. I checked internet. All the massage places i find, all says start from 2nd trimester onwards. I was desperate for massage cos been going 1-2 times weekly. All cannot so bo bian, ask husband do a bit, lol.

Re: Facebook
I also wanna join! I'd try later! Now going lunch with hubby!!!

babycloud: added u duno correct ants. lol.. tell u all what. add me liao, let me know here with ur fb nick=) else i blur. must 低调. haha. anw ladies, the group is secret group. only invited members can see. and can post. even our friends cannot see our post =)

bbl: *NODS*

jljz: jasmine lee huh? hehehehe.. cos u all din msg me let me knw or pm me so i din accept n din add. =x hhhheee, added

Back